🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:47 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/Tags:Blizzardclaw, Ripplefang

He purred at the thanks and curled up with the toms, once again blocking the cold wind with his body. "I-im glad th-that you two cam-came to lo-look for m-me" His tail curled over his hind legs as he gave both Ripplefang and Blizzardclaw a few licks to there heads.
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:23 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; Littlestar || tags; Hawkpaw, Tempestpaw

Willowshine frowned at their apprentice, disliking the fact that he wasn't taking their words seriously. Flicking their tail in annoyance, they suddenly snapped their attention to their leader as she made an announcement to the clan. For a moment, their ear twitched in Hawkpaw's direction, hearing him mutter something, however not quite sure what, but deciding to not worry about it. They let out a sigh of relief once hearing Littlestar announce they'll be officially leaving soon, glad that a decision was finally made.
Last edited by guts. on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 26, 2020 4:37 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw had shivered some until Rockhopper had blocked the wind for them. He let out a soft purr as the large younger tom had given both their heads soft licks. "You're welcome.... I'm glad we found you before it went after you again." He sighs as he knew it could of gotten a lot worse.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Pinepaw, Littlestar ~ mentions: Tempestpaw }
    Spottedpaw felt bad but she knew how Pinepaw must of felt, especially seeing that he was the one that did find Acornpaw like that. She had found Petalpaw not even a full moon ago and she still was grieving for her but she still tried to be happy as she knew that's what Petalpaw would of wanted for herself and Tempestpaw. She only hoped that Pinepaw could get to where she was now, she knew it would be hard but she would be by his side. He needed a friend and she was more than willing to be that for him to help him through this.
    The she-cat licked the tom's ear once as she frowned when she noticed the lack of change in his eyes. She couldn't tell him it would be okay since it wouldn't feel okay that both their siblings had passed due to starvation.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:36 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/Tags: Blizzardclaw, Ripplefang

He purred twords them, he was glad they had found him aswell. he didnt really want to dwell on it, but he couldnt help it. What would have happend if the fox came back for him? It probly would have finished him off. From what he saw, that fox was more well fead then the clan was, that made him perk up. "That fo-fox was p-pretty healthy. Th-that means that wh-where ever i-it came f-from, must ha-have alot of p-prey and wa-water!"
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:50 am

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 open |
~~~~~~

He looked up to the leader, feeling relieved when she decided to move out, it could be the best plan so far. Only thing was that the decision got a little too late for Acornpaw and many others who were passed to starvation. Now they just needed to figure out which way to go, likely the prophecy cats knew the path to the new home.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | ♞ | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Servalnose, open|
~~~~~~

She didn't really watch anything except found an abandoned bird nest, it was fall off the tree and most of the eggs where broken, except for two. She managed to take them with her, as she didn't really have room to carry any more than two fragile eggs. She walked back to the water hole where she was being separated to Servalnose, she sat there to wait.

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | ♘ Cedarfoot | 💕 open | 💬 Hawkpaw, Willowshine|
~~~~~~

She followed the warrior and Hawkpaw back to the camp, just in time to hear the meeting Littlestar was holding. Smiling in relieved when the decision to leave was made "was an about time, all we needed was a pile of corpses" she meowed silently, which only the cats which were near her could hear.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Resplendent wrote:Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: littlestar, clan

Cloudfoot sat at his respectful place beneath Littlestar. He stared at the ground, uncertainty clouding his eyes. Earlier, he and Littlestar had discussed extensively about the fate of the Clan, going back and forth about what course of action was best to take. Ultimately, the two had come to a difficult decision: to leave at the beginning of leaf-bare. The thought of travelling through blizzards, blistering cold, and unknown territory twisted his stomach painfully. Having been caught in an avalanche from which his own brother did not emerge from, Cloudfoot was beyond terrified. Avalanches could wipe out the entire Clan, especially in the weakened state they were in. Among the lives cruelly taken by the lack of prey, he desperately hoped that the Clan would all make it through.

Cloudfoot glanced up at Littlestar as she announced the decision, then watching as the Clan reacted. Some were relieved, others disappointed that the leader took this long to make the decision. Those among the latter made Cloudfoot growl. Making a decision as substantial as this was much harder than it looked.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: spottedpaw

Pinepaw leaned slightly on Spottedpaw to reciprocate her gesture, though his face remained in the frozen state of grief. So many cats, especially apprentices, have succumbed to starvation. They were his own denmates. The kits he once play-fought with. Spottedpaw's sister, Petalpaw, had died a moon ago and Pinepaw could clearly remember play-fighting with her as tiny kits. Now that Acornpaw was gone too, he wondered if he would be next. Would he succumb to starvation too?
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:07 pm

𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛
female ★ 70m ★ bi ★ leader
crush: open ★ tags: clan

Weary, she leaped down from her perch and joined the cats in the clearing. Littlestar gazed at each of them with sad eyes, and her gaze lingered on Cloudfoot. She raised her head and murmured softly, yet loud enough for everyone to hear, "Please join me for a ceremony to remember our fallen ones." Littlestar wasn't sure how each cat was feeling, but she knew that it was hard for them to deal with the deaths of loved ones. Especially because their deaths were the main role in her decision. She hated that it had to come to that, and she feigned a frown.

𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚐
male ★ 40m ★ gay ★ warrior
crush: blizzardclaw ★ tags: rockhopper, blizzardclaw

He gave in to his temptations and curled up beside Blizzardclaw. "Amazing how you escaped unscathed," Ripplefang muttered and licked the white tom on the ear. He was flustered when Rockhopper complimented him, but it was aimed at both of them. The Bengal was even more shocked when Rockhopper licked him on his head, but he also did the same for Blizzardclaw and he settled down. Ripplefang scooted to make room for the young warrior if he wanted to lay down again, especially because of his leg. He frowned at the mention of the fox being young and hoped that wouldn't be a problem later on.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:42 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; Littlestar, Hawkpaw, Tempestpaw || tags; open

Watching as Littlestar leaped down and into the clearing, they found themselves having the same sorrowful gaze as she announced having the ceremony for their fallen loved ones. They had almost forgotten about all the clanmates that they lost due to the hard conditions the clan was put in. They were thankful, however, that they were going to leave soon, hoping that then there would be less death in the clan. Willowshine moved in closer with their clanmates, silently mourning with them; and for a moment, forgetting about what happened with Hawkpaw and Tempestpaw.
Last edited by guts. on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:03 pm

SkyFrost
Male//30 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single//Tags: ViperStrike, Open

The deaf warrior had missed the second part of what LittleStar had said since she had leapt down into the clearing and glanced around, slightly nervous about his lack of knowledge. He caught sight of ViperStrike and relaxed, he knew his friend would help him. He stood up and walked over to her “Could you tell me what LittleStar said after she hopped down?” He questioned and sat down next to her “I couldn’t see her mouth, so I couldn’t understand”

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Tags: SkyFrost, Open

The she-cat looked over at her friend and nodded “We’re mourning the loss of those whose lives had been taken due to starvation” she responded to him and sighed.

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: WillowShine, TempestPaw

HawkPaw ignored LittleStar’s wishes for everyone to join her to mourn, frankly he didn’t want to be around everyone at the moment and began padding towards the apprentices den. Flashes of memories of his father began running through his mind and he hated it, he couldn’t help but wish that he had been born with all normal legs. Maybe his father and mother would still be around and they’d all be together. The Tom had always believed that he played a large role in his parents death and the situation had dug up those feelings that he thought he finally had control over.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:41 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw had nodded tiredly from what Rockhopper had said. "Odd that it'd come all the way here if it was well fed," he points out as he slowly closed his eyes as he curled into the older tom contently. "Either way don't have to worry about any fox now or at least that one." He was nearly ready to fall asleep but almost couldn't even bare to do that as he was worried about protecting the two of them.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ tags: Pinepaw, Littlestar ~ mentions: Tempestpaw }
    Spottedpaw sighs as she listened to Littlestar, shaking her head once before she looked at Pinepaw. She gave his head a few soft licks, letting the tom lean up against her contently. "We'll be okay soon Pinepaw," she promised him. The she-cat knew it was not completely given but they were going to be leaving and they would find more food quickly along the way, he as sure of that. "And though they won't be with us... They'll be happy for us."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me