πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby guts. » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:57 am

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; n/a|| tags; Hawkpaw, Tempestpaw

They gave Tempestpaw a short nod in agreement, their annoyed mood seeming to slowly melt away, "I know. I agree that something needs to be decided, believe me, I'm just as worried as you are for our clanmates. But, what good would it do if you two got lost? Got hurt or stuck somewhere?" They asked calmly, "You have to understand, if we were to travel to a better place, we need everyone to be in the best shape they can be, especially our apprentices." Getting to the camp entrance, Willowshine made their way through, making sure the two younger cats followed.
Last edited by guts. on Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags:Ripplefang

Rockhopper looked at him and sighed softly. "A-am i a bu-burdon to y-you?" he wanted to know. He felt that somehow he was doing something wrong in life. Ever since he got his dream from starclan he had blamed everything bad on himself for not speacking up sooner.
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:46 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ tags: Tinymask & Palejaw ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw sighs as they had finished the fox off and shook his head a bit. He glanced at Tinymask as he thought back to Palejaw's words about him and Spottedpaw. "You better treat Spottedpaw with respect and not rush into anything until after she's a warrior and when the clan is doing better," he slowly told him as he is even surprised by his own words. He could see Tinymask was a great warrior with how he took down the fox.
    He just wanted to rest now as that attack on the fox did take a lot out of him. He slowly had dipped his head at Palejaw and Tinymask before going to find Ripplefang and Rockhopper. He hoped the two of them were doing okay now. "Ripplefang? Rockhopper?" He called as he tried to follow their scents but found himself a bit wounded from the fox now that he wasn't filled with adrenaline and was quite tired.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ tags: Cloudfoot , Pinepaw ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw nodded as she had relaxed a bit when Cloudfoot said they wouldn't leave him or Rockhopper behind. "I think Ripplefang is with them too. I haven't seen him since middle of the meeting when he left," she told the deputy as they got into camp. She frowned seeing her friend upset, going over to Pinepaw quickly and gave him a few licks. She didn't want to ask as she was sure she already knew from his reaction.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:11 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/Tags: Ripplefang, Blizzardclaw

Rockhopper twitched his ears, Blizzardclaw? He got up slowly, his tail twitching his tail. "B-blizzardclaw? W-were under th-the bush!" He shifted his injored leg off the ground slightly. Blizzardclaw was back! he couldnt help but feel a bit better. But then he frowned. Blizzardclaw went after the fox, was he hurt? He turned to Ripplefang and lowerd his ears. "Do you think he was hurt too? he went after the fox!" he yippled slightly and started paceing around the bush. If Blizzardclaw got hurt, it would be his falt!

Magistream
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:55 am

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw slowly headed over to Rockhopper's voice, he wasn't badly hurt as it was slight scratches however the exhaustion did take over. "Alright," he had called back to them before he had joined them in the bush when he found it. He was ready to sleep and rest what he felt like he was ready to sleep for moons.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ tags: Cloudfoot , Pinepaw ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw nodded as she had relaxed a bit when Cloudfoot said they wouldn't leave him or Rockhopper behind. "I think Ripplefang is with them too. I haven't seen him since middle of the meeting when he left," she told the deputy as they got into camp. She frowned seeing her friend upset, going over to Pinepaw quickly and gave him a few licks. She didn't want to ask as she was sure she already knew from his reaction.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:13 am

π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽπšœπšπšŠπš›
female β˜… 70m β˜… bi β˜… leader
crush: open β˜… tags: flickerlight, clan

"Excuse me, Flickerlight. I believe you just helped me with my decision," she told the medicine cat with a smile and headed out of her den. "Let all cats meet for a clan meeting!" Littlestar yowled and hoped there would be enough cats left to spread her words. "I've decided to heed your words... it has come to my attention that some cats have died within the day," she started. Her thoughts were on Tumblesky, her foster father. But there were others that died too, even apprentices. Blinking back tears, Littlestar announced, "Since leaf-bare has not fallen on us yet, we will be leaving at the beginning of leaf-bare."

πšπš’πš™πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŠπš—πš
male β˜… 40m β˜… gay β˜… warrior
crush: blizzardclaw β˜… tags: rockhopper

"I don't see you as a burden," he comforted as gently as possible. Although he still held his harsh exterior, Ripplefang didn't see anyone in that way and was slightly shocked that the warrior would think so. He assumed that Rockhopper thought so from his question. "He might be hurt... but I don't smell any blood, other than yours," he answered bluntly and followed the warrior out. Ripplefang watched as the white tom padded under the bush and curled up, tempting him to join.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:26 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags:Ripplefang, Blizzardclaw

Rockhopper moved away slightly and flicked his tail to the nest he dug. "H-here you sh-should rest up" he nudged the white tom to the bush, while he did he checked the tom for scrathed and bite marks, licking them clean when he found them. He felt alot better at Ripplefang's words. Though he was sure that his other clanmates wouldnt feel the same, it somehow made him feel alot better when RIpplefang said it.

Magistream
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:04 am

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 39 moons ~ tags: Ripplefang & Rockhopper ~ Mentions: }
    "I'm not hurt no... Just scrapes and maybe a bite but I'm fine," he mumbles as he had heard the two other toms asking if he was hurt or not. He slowly had laid down on the nest the two had made, curling into Ripplefang some. He even rested his head onto the tom's paws as he let Rockhopper clean his wounds. "Thank you Rockhopper," he purred softly.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 9 moons ~ tags: Pinepaw, Littlestar ~ mentions: }
    Spottedpaw had continued her best to comfort Pinepaw, licking the others head gently while Littlestar had began to call another meeting. She frowned and nuzzled her friend gently as Littlestar had talked. She was happy that they were going to move on but sad for the reasons why Littlestar had only just agreed.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:39 am

SkyFrost
Male//30 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single//Tags: None, open

The Tom had noticed LittleStar and read her lips to know what the clan meeting was about. The idea of moving...worried him a lot more then he’d like to admit. While he knew that they didn’t have much of a choice, he questioned if his lack of hearing would slow down the clan since someone might need to keep an eye on him during certain situations during the travel. A soft sigh escaped his lips, but he kept a smile on his face as to not worry any cats.

ViperStrike
Female//28 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single//Apprentice: TempestPaw//Tags: None, open

The warrior looked up when she heard LittleStar address the clan, ViperStrike had returned to camp a couple of moments ago and had finally calmed down after talking to SkyFrost. She glanced over at the entrance when she noticed movement and raised an eyebrow at the sight of both TempestPaw and HawkPaw walking into camp with WillowShine.

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: WillowShine, TempestPaw

β€œAlright, Alright.” He answered dismissively, getting tired of the conversation and he walked into camp after his mentor. His ear twitched when he heard LittleStar call for a clan meeting and was glad to hear LittleStar finally decided that it was time for them to travel. He couldn’t help but think bitterly that if only she could of come to the decision before his father had been taken by starvation β€œIt took her this long to finally make the decision” he muttered to himself.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:08 pm

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 65m ~ tags: littlestar, clan

Cloudfoot sat at his respectful place beneath Littlestar. He stared at the ground, uncertainty clouding his eyes. Earlier, he and Littlestar had discussed extensively about the fate of the Clan, going back and forth about what course of action was best to take. Ultimately, the two had come to a difficult decision: to leave at the beginning of leaf-bare. The thought of travelling through blizzards, blistering cold, and unknown territory twisted his stomach painfully. Having been caught in an avalanche from which his own brother did not emerge from, Cloudfoot was beyond terrified. Avalanches could wipe out the entire Clan, especially in the weakened state they were in. Among the lives cruelly taken by the lack of prey, he desperately hoped that the Clan would all make it through.

Cloudfoot glanced up at Littlestar as she announced the decision, then watching as the Clan reacted. Some were relieved, others disappointed that the leader took this long to make the decision. Those among the latter made Cloudfoot growl. Making a decision as substantial as this was much harder than it looked.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 7m ~ tags: open (spottedpaw, tinymask & littlestar mentioned)

Pinepaw was silent. He stared at his front paws, his emotions numbed by grief. He sat next to Spottedpaw, thankful for her comfort. Given that he didn't know her very well, he didn't expect her to be this generous to him, especially with her obvious crush on Tinymask. The thought about him and Spottedpaw becoming friends danced in his mind like a lone firefly in the darkness. Everything else was simply too painful to think about.

He watched Littlestar made her announcement. Despite being excited about it before, the decision didn't move him in any way. He still felt the same: numbed. The voices of other cats filled his ears as they reacted to the announcement, but it all sounded like muffled gibberish to him.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me