πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:54 am

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Pinepaw, Ravensight, Cloudfoot |
~~~~~~

He was looking toward the dead body of Acornpawthougthfully 'great how can I tell this to Icecracekr she will be broken' he thought himself his ears flicking as he listened to what Pinepaw mumbled. He narrowed his eyes when the voice Cloudfoot approved his ears "Are you blind or something? As you can see...she is dead...Acornpaw is STARVED to death" he meowed keeping his voice loud.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Servalnose|
~~~~~~

She wondered around the forest sniffing the air and listening to the forest, but like always it was dead silent, almost creepy. Jumping into a mossy rock to have a better look around the forest, when noticed something laying there, running to look she noticed a half-ate squirrel, which was likely a day old. There was almost nothing left for the poor thing, so she ignored it, but still, the dead animal gave an odd yet sad feeling into her like something was going on...

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | β™˜ Cedarfoot | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Hawkpaw|
~~~~~~

She didn't even look back, just walked forward like the border marks didn't mean anything to her, which was true they didn't. Sniffing the air she looked around the outside lands she never be before "yes, I do hope so, but s far it dosen't seem that good" she meowed realizing that there was not much any preys nearby "we needs to get further away" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:11 am

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: TempestPaw

"Yeah, who knows how far the prey had traveled to find more water. Hopefully there's still some close by" He said, talking half to himself but he was loud enough for TempestPaw to hear him. He then continued on walking away from the clan territory and into the unknown "Well only one way to find out" he added, his excitement about exploring outside of the territory only increased with each step.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:27 pm

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; n/a|| tags; Hawkpaw, Tempestpaw

Weaving through rocks and undergrowth carefully, Willowshine's ears pricked when they began to hear voices talking amongst each other. Trotting quickly, they came to a halt at the sight of the two lone apprentices, their tail flicking agitatedly and their fur stood up slightly, "What are you two doing out here by yourselves?!" They hissed, getting in between the two apprentices, their disapproving gaze locked onto Hawkpaw, "You know you're not suppose to leave camp without permission, especially not out on your own and not to mention crossing the border as well!" They were disappointed in their apprentice and it was easily shown in their tone, "Whoever's idea this was can tell Littlestar themself. Come on, both of you, back to camp." They spoke lowly, swishing their tail with a frown to beckon the two of them back the way they came.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:00 am

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ open |
~~~~~~

Posting later...

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ open|
~~~~~~

Posting later...

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | β™˜ Cedarfoot | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Hawkpaw, Willowshine|
~~~~~~

She was going to agree with Hawkpaw there but was being shut down by the warrior, who walked to them "It was my idea to get outside of the territory to look for some prey, but we didn't really find anything" she meowed to Willowshine.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:11 am

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: TempestPaw, WillowShine

He despised the disapproving gaze of his mentor and glanced over at TempestPaw before looking back to his mentor "It was my idea to leave the camp to hunt" a hiss slipped out of his mouth "and so what if we were leaving the territory? There's nothing but scrawny, small prey in the territory and there's barely any of it. We were doing the clan a favor by trying to hunt instead of waiting around for a warrior to come for us" He rolled his eyes when his mentor tried to make him follow them back to camp. He shook his head and glanced over his shoulder to look at the outside of the territory, wondering how much prey they were missing the chance to catch. He let out a huff before finally calming down and walking over to his mentor.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:15 am

π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽπšœπšπšŠπš›
female β˜… 70m β˜… bi β˜… leader
crush: open β˜… tags: flickerlight

At her apology, she couldn't help but smile and stifle a laugh. "You shouldn't be apologizing to me, but thank you, Flickerlight," Littlestar purred and glanced out of the den briefly. She turned her gaze back to the medicine cat when she sat down and confessed her worries. "Well, Flickerlight... Cloudfoot and I haven't come to a decision yet, but we're beginning to believe that we should leave. We're not sure when that will be, but the clan will travel together. There's no need to worry about splitting up. You can train Stormpaw normally because you'll still be together," Littlestar soothed and put her tail-tip on her friend's flank. Although she was also concerned, she realized she had to keep her composure. "Cloudfoot is speaking with Spottedpaw about the prophecy. We should discuss our decision too if you'd like to hear."

πšπš’πš™πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŠπš—πš
male β˜… 40m β˜… gay β˜… warrior
crush: blizzardclaw β˜… tags: rockhopper

He didn't know what the other warrior was thinking about, but he was oddly silent and refused to look at him. Ripplefang frowned at first and ventured to nudge him, gently as possible but enough to get his attention. "What are you thinking about?" he finally asked.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:28 am

Willowshine || 40 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || mate; n/a || mentions; n/a|| tags; Hawkpaw, Tempestpaw

Willowshine flicked an ear and narrowed their eyes at the two apprentices when they both confessed it was their idea, tail lashing in annoyance in response to Hawkpaw's dismissive behavior. Watching as he hesitantly padded over to them, their fur eventually smoothed out a bit before they spoke up again, "Yes, it's good that you both are eager to hunt for your clan, especially while times are hard, but that's no excuse to go out by yourselves." Willowshine huffed in response as they lead the two younger cats through the undergrowth, "I understand you want to be independent, but being reckless isn't the way to do it." Their voice softened a bit as they shot a small glance at their apprentice, aiming their last comment at him specifically.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:49 am

ℙ𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕛𝕒𝕨
Warrior - Male - 36 moons - Apprentice: Acornpaw
Tags: Blizzardclaw & Tinymask - Mentions: None

When Palejaw wasn't looking a paw from the fox lashed out, hitting him harshly in the ribs. Wheezing out a harsh cough, Palejaw let go of the fox and backed off, snarling when the fox took advantage and bit his shoulder. He shook off the pain and darted forward, brushing up against Tinymask, and glanced up at Blizzardclaw as the fox slowly began to lower itself to the ground. Doing his best to keep the fox's paws away from his cousin Palejaw bit the lower leg of the fox, but that wasn't doing much. So he improvised and began to dart back and forth between the two legs, nipping at various places. When the fox was finally on its side, he bit one leg once more and pinned the other leg to the ground as best as he could. Silently he watched his dear cousin kill the fox, getting injured in the process, internally flinching. Palejaw blankly dropped the leg he'd held when the fox let out its last cry, grimacing at the sound. That might attract predators.

sєrvαlnσsє
Warrior - Female - 54 moons - Apprentice: Mothpaw
Tags: Icecracker?, Open - Mentions: None

She paused as the scent of squirrel soured, causing her to flinch. Servalnose recognized that scent all too well. death Looking around she didn't see any dead squirrels on the ground, so she sighed. "I really hope I'm wrong." Slowly she continued to follow the scent, leading her to a large tree. Huffing the slender she-cat slowly started to climb up the tree. Still following the scent, she climbed and climbed until the scent turned to the right, heading to a branch. Swiftly she got herself on the branch and turned back towards the tree. There was a small hole, barely big enough for her head to get through. Steeling herself, she looked inside the hole and instantly regretted it. Unable to help herself, she turned and retched up the meager meal she'd eaten this morning. Inside, was a small squirrel family. The mother was dead, and her young children who were too young to feed themselves wiggling around. The mother had probably died not long after giving birth, which probably happened less than a week ago. Breathing harshly through her nose, the she-cat sighed. It would be cruel to leave them to slowly starve, and she'd feed her clan, even if she was disgusted with herself. Slowly reached in and swiftly killed the three-week-old squirrels, before withdrawing her paw and sticking her head in and picking them up and dropping them in between her paws. Once they were out, she picked them all up and slowly began to make her way down.

Ρ‚ΞΉΠΈΡƒΠΌΞ±Ρ•ΠΊ
Warrior - Male - 12 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Blizzardclaw & Palejaw - Mentions: none

Slowly the fox started to show its weakness, Tinymask could tell that it was giving up as it seemed to slowly lower itself to the ground. Like a wounded animal it started to roll onto its side, one paw lashing out at Tinymask and Palejaw. He absently noted that there was blood on his coat that wasn't his but wasn't the foxes either. While he was momentarily distracted the fox took advantage of the fact that Palejaw was now trying to control its legs, and bit him. Letting out a hissed breath, Tinymask closed his eyes blocking out the pain. He hadn't expected to get out of this uninjured, he just hadn't thought the fox would try to almost literally bite his head off. The fox's teeth dug into his muzzle, but he refused to let go. Though he noticed rather quickly that the fox wasn't all that strong at the moment. Looking at the fox in the eye, he clamped down on the spot that he'd bitten and slowly began to move his head back and forth, up and down. The fox finally let go, letting out one last pained screech before the light left its eyes. Tinymask froze for a few seconds, then let go of the fox and backed away a few paw steps breathing heavily.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:42 pm

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Pinepaw, Cloudfoot, open |
~~~~~~

He was looking toward the dead body of Acornpaw thoughtfully 'great how can I tell this to Icecracekr she will be broken' he thought himself his ears flicking as he listened to what Pinepaw mumbled. He narrowed his eyes when the voice Cloudfoot approved his ears "Are you blind or something? As you can see...she is dead...Acornpaw is STARVED to death" he meowed keeping his voice loud.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | β™ž | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Servalnose, open|
~~~~~~

She didn't really watch anything except found an abandoned bird nest, it was fall off the tree and most of the eggs where broken, except for two. She managed to take them with her, as she didn't really have room to carry any more than two fragile eggs. She walked back to the water hole where she was being separated to Servalnose, she sat there to wait.

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | 🐾 | β™˜ Cedarfoot | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Hawkpaw, Willowshine|
~~~~~~

She narrowed her eyes with an annoyed sight "we needs to leave this territory anyway, so why we can't do it now?" she meowed. She was sick and tired about the rulers of this clan who can't even make a decision to save their clan, especially when there was nothing left for them except dead.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:49 am

HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: WillowShine//Tags: WillowShine, TempestPaw

HawkPaw let out a small hiss under his breath at WillowShine's comment that was aimed directly at him and his gaze traveled down to where his right front leg should've been. He had a personal motive for wanting to hunt, his father had died because of the starvation and he felt determined to do whatever in his power to try and save other clanmates from meeting the same fate. He looked over at TempestPaw when she spoke up and nodded in agreement to her comment before looking back up at his mentor.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me