SteamClan (Closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

SteamClan (Closed)

Postby Kankri Vantas » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:53 am

(currently a wip, if you'd like to join pm me)
(This is a remake from an old RP from 2015, I can post the thread if need be original by DatFluffyEevee)

On the outskirts of a bustling city, there is an abandoned factory that has been long forgotten. This factory is where a group of cats have made their home. Far enough away from twoleg civilization the clan has no fear of their home being invaded. They have figured out how to turn on the ancient machinery and use it to their advantage. Heating in Leaf-bare and light even on a new moon. Every cat here is born with a talent, but it's their choice to use that talent or not. Some cats carry out normal Clan duties such as hunting in the forest next to them, or patrolling the borders. Other cats have different jobs, like fixing machinery and the dangerous job of going into the city to steal oil and gasoline from twolegs. What will your fate be?

Rules:

- Romance is welcomed if you're trying to find a mate bring it to the discussion page
- Keep language family friendly, warrior language is fine
- All of Tess's rules apply
- Strive for 3+ sentences semi-lit is always nice but I myself understand writers block, you will get a message from me if I keep constantly seeing 1 sentence posts
-No lone kits
-Do not kill a cat without the users permission
-Keep genders even, I may not accept some people if I keep getting females
Last edited by Kankri Vantas on Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kankri Vantas » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:26 am

Currently:

After the death of the previous leader a half a moon ago the new leader is currently trying to find their footing as the leader, as leaf-bare comes into season the clan rush to stock up on gas and oil. Prey is slowly starting to become scarcer and the clan is starting to grow anxious with the smaller prey pile.

Season: Leaf-fall

Moon Phase: New Moon

Landscape and Temperature: Over-grown tall grassy fields surrounding the factory, with a dense forest to the west, and to the east is the city. Windy that carries a cool breeze city noises can occasionally be heard but not often. Temperature is currently cooling down in preparation for Leaf-bare.

Prey:rabbits, squirrels, mice, other small rodents, small birds

Predators: bobcats, foxes, the occasional two-leg

Camp: While some machinery is still working much of it is dilapidated and out of order, some big machines are hollow, to which the clan has taken and made into dens, nothing is stopping cats from making nests in other parts of the factory. There is a large empty space in the middle of the machines where the clan will gather and generally hang out, on top of one of the broken machines there is a large beam that is partially on it making it the perfect spot for the clan leader to lead meetings.

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kankri Vantas » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:40 am

Clan Rules:

-The leader's word is law and can only be challenged and denounced by that of the medicine
cat. If the med cat objects, their word is held in higher regards than that of the leader.

-Medicine Cats are allowed to romance and have kits only if they have had an apprentice that is trained enough to run the medicine den by themselves

-queens will return to their warrior duties once kits are fully weaned around 2 moons.

-queens will be put in the nursery once heavily pregnancy and will be relieved of duties.

- At 6 moons kits will become apprentices, from there they will either become an engineer, forest cat (warrior), or medicine cat

BREEDS ARE IMPORTANT IN STEAMCLAN

Examples:
- Muchkin cats are usually engineer cats since the can squeeze under machinery easier
-Long-haired cats (Himalayan/Norwegian forest cat) are better for being forest cats
- Bobtailed cats (Pixie bob/Japanese bobtail) are better at being engineer cats since they don't have the risk of their tail getting caught in gears
- Bengal/Savannah cats are better forest cats since they blend in with the undergrowth
- Breed doesn't always mean said cat will be assured to have that position

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kankri Vantas » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 am

PLACES TO GO:

-Boiler room (Only for experienced engineer cats and the Clan leader to enter, located in the factory basement)
-Common room* (The main room in the factory, there is no door on the hinges and it is the only way enter and exit the factory)
-Medicine cat room (Only accessible from a cat-sized hole on the left wall of the common room)
-Leaders room (A large square shelf on the wall with a ladder permanently welded to it, the leader also addresses the Clan from here)
-Machine room (Where most machines in the factory are located, some don't work and it's still unknown what some do. Engineer apprentices are trained here)
-Nursery (A small room at the end of a hallway to the right of the common room)
-Elders room (A room off the right hallway, it is before the nursery)
-The forest (Where the cats go to hunt and patrol, the forest isn't very large but it is enough for the Clan)
-The meadow (The factory was built on a meadow, sometimes rabbits can be caught right outside the factory door)
-The city shop (Where engineer and sometimes forest cats go to steal oil and gasoline from twolegs)
-Star tree (At the edge of the forest is a tree with a large opening at the bottom that is big enough for 2 cats. This is where cats can receive messages StarClan)
-Scrap yard (Where engineer cats go to collect spare parts for machinery)
*Warriors and apprentices sleep in the common room on separate sides

CATS IN THE CLAN:
Leader: SootStar ♀

Deputy: Jadetooth ♀

Medicine cat: Pumpkinseed ♂

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Forest cats:
Rustedroot ♂
Winterfeather ♀
Autumnpelt ♂

Lead engineer cat:

Main engineer cats:
Oilclaw ♂

Apprentices:
Sandypaw ♀

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
Glassglow ♀

Outsiders (Rouges/Loners/Kittypets):
Ebony ♀ (Rouge)

RELATIONSHIPS:

MENTORS:
Tightseed = Sandypaw

PROPHECY:
Last edited by Kankri Vantas on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SteamClan (New & Accepting)

Postby Kankri Vantas » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:22 am

The wind blew sharply against the old brick exterior of the factory. Sootstar fluffed up her fur and shook a little even though it was halfway through leaf-fall she still wasn't used to the cold that came with it. She let out a small huff and moved out of her den to take in Common room, watching her fellow clan-mates go about their business. walking out more from her den her eyes trailed to the fresh kill pile, she frowned slightly at how meager it looked hoping that this leaf-bare wouldn't be as terrible as it was last season.

Oilclaw stepped out from the machinery he was just working on, his fur covered in more rust than usual. Glancing back at the machine he took pride in his handiwork. padding over to the switch he flicked it on, listening to the rusted machine hum to life he let out a purr. flicking it back off he heading over to the common room. Taking one last look at the machine room he made a mental note to inform the lead engineer that they were running low on gas and would need to stock up on some more soon.

(Forgive me I'll try to get more going soon I haven't rp'd in a long time)

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:08 am

Ebony / Molly / 19 moons / Rogue / Tags: Open

The odd-eyed molly bounds through the forest, pursuing a stray leaf that had caught her eye. Leaf-fall was one of her favourite times of the year - it made the trees look pretty. Though the cold weather and lack of food that came with it were not so fun. It was then that she found herself in front of a twoleg structure, one which seemed abandoned. She turns to leave but freezes as she picks up the scent of cats. Clan cats..! Curiosity piqued, she wanders cautiously towards the unusually large twoleg nest, wondering if there was a way inside.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:22 pm

P u m p k i n s e e d

medicine cat // tom // tags: open , cottonpaw

pumpkinseed flicked his tail in annoyance. as he sifted through the leaves before him, he noticed that many of them had gaping dark spots growing out from the middle. 'ruined!' he thought angrily 'now i have to go searching for dock. it was hard enough to find this, now i have to track more down in the middle of leaf-fall'. he sighed and looked over his shoulder, watching cottonpaw sleep. he decided to wait until she woke up to go out looking. he silently squeezed out of the entrance of the den, careful not to wake his apprentice. he sat just outside of the opening, curling his paws neatly over his tail and yawned, surveying the camp.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AntCall » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:39 am

/ratnose/18 moons/ she cat/ warrior/

waking to a light breeze in the den she could smell the other cats around her. standing up, and walking slowly towards the entrance and exit, she meows softly.
taking her attention she looks around the camp "hmh, starting to wake up i see, wonder. does the leader have anything planned for us today?" she asked herself, talking to not really anyone.
her gaze crossed the den before she officially leaves it.
yawning, looking around and stretching. a slow meow comes out of her lips as
AntCall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kankri Vantas » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Oilclaw / Tom / 37 moons / Engineer / Tags: Ebony

Oilclaw let out an exasperated huff the lead engineer was no where to be seen, they clearly went out with a group of engineers to stock up on gas. His tail flicked in annoyance he would have gladly went out with them but here he was stuck at camp. After a moment of thinking he decided to head outside the camp. Stepping out of the old two-leg factory they call home he took in the scenery around the camp. Oilclaw let out a soft purr stretching out in the grass taking in the fall scents... and something else? He stood up quickly looking around the surrounding area his fur raising slightly.

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:02 pm

Ebony / Molly / 19 moons / Rogue / Tags: Oilclaw

Ebony wanders around the giant twoleg nest, humming softly to herself as she searches for a way in. That was when a black and white tom appears in front of her. She perks up at the sight, finally, a way in! Ebony skips over to the tom, her tail high. "Hi there!" She exclaims. "Do you live here? This twoleg nest is huge!"
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me