SteamClan (Closed)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SteamClan (New & Accepting)

Postby SAPPHOLYTE » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:42 am

Rusted root // Tom // 48 Moons // Single // Forest Cat TAGS: Ratnose & Pumpkinseed
Rustedroot had forgotten a lot about the cat before him, she seemed shy and perhaps he'd been too forward shouting her name across the commons like that, "Sorry I-" He came to stand next to her, "It wasn't anything you did that is, I just wanted to see if you'd like to go out on patrol with me? Do a little hunting and see if we can't fatten up the prey pile."
Just as he finished his sentence another tom came up to them, he was a friendly cat from what Rustedroot knew, "Fine," He answered with a little purr, "I love leaf-fall for the crisp evenings and warm days, I wish it stayed like this all year round... except for the scare prey that is." He added with a chuckle.
♀//🏳️‍🌈//♌//RadFem
Joan Ferguson/Vera Bennett && Bellatrix Lestrange/Hermione Granger && Maleficent/Aurora
SAPPHOLYTE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kankri Vantas » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:42 pm

Oilclaw / Tom / 37 moons / Engineer / Tags: Ebony
Sootstar / Molly / 44 moons / Leader / Tags: Ebony, Oilclaw

Sootstar continues to watch the she-cat named Ebony, her uneasiness still apparent. Her tail flicks a little at the Ebony's question, "Something like that, numbers fluctuate with births and deaths, currently we have 20 clan members more will probably arrive in the spring time." she responds glancing towards the now empty nursery. She then turns her attention back to Oilclaw, "I can only assume you're showing her around which is fine for now. After you're done I'd like you two to report back to me." she said sternly watching as the short tom nodded back to her. With that Sootstar turned and headed over to the group of cats mingling

Oilclaw watched as Sootstar walked off and sighed looking back to Ebony he smiled shyly, "So, uh, where would you like to go first?" He watched the she-cat waiting for her response.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:01 am

Winterfeather
she - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: open

She was being awakened for a while now and already left the factory to take a roll around the forest. She enjoyed to be by herself in the mornings and mostly she made a walk if she waked early enough, before the leader started to organize the patrols and other tasks. Sighing she got to the meadow which was her very favorite place, it was a beautiful and peaceful place to relax and do nothing. The meadow did have a good place to catch some rabbits too and she thought maybe she could actually see if there could be some long-eared prey to be jumping around, the clan could not like if she got back without no prey or anything at all.

Autumnpelt
tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: open

He flicked his ears after hearing some talking, blinking his eyes as a fresh smell of stranger cat comes to his nose, he lifted his head up to see what was going on there. Sitting up he looked over at Oilclaw with this odd she-cat he was never seen before, but it seemed like Sootstar let her be there as the leader was being walked away from the two.

Sandypaw
she - apprentice - crush: open - mentor: Tightseed - tags: Tightseed

She watched the black she-cat which walked inside their home, with Oilclaw, wondering what was going on here. Sighing she flicked her ears over to her mentor when the tom approved her "...Good morning Tightseed...I was just wondering if we will be doing something today?" she meowed to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:10 am

P u m p k i n s e e d

medicine cat // tom // tags: ratnose, rustedroot , cottonpaw

he nodded at the tom's comment. "i enjoy this time of year too." he agreed "but as a medicine cat, it's a pain to find more supplies. thankfully, we had a good greenleaf and we have good stores saved up." he flicked his ear and turned to ratnose. "when you go out hunting, do you mind keeping your eyes open for cobwebs? we have a good amount, but i want to be prepared when the ice starts forming. easy to scrape something when it's slippery."
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:39 am

Ebony / Molly / 19 moons / Rogue / Tags: Oilclaw, Sootstar

Ebony nods, her attention still fixated on her surroundings. She knew this cat was not fond of her, she was probably the clan leader. Or some meanie who hates innocent kitties like me... Only when the tom addresses her does she snap back into full alert. "Show me the coolest place you've got!" She replies, returning the tom's smile with a grin of her own. "It's Oilclaw, right? It's a nice name, different from all the "Brambles" or "Darks" or whatevers I've met on my travels."
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AntCall » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:20 am

/ratnose/18 moons/ she cat/ forest cat/tags Rustedroot
finding out that she wasnt in no trouble, and the tom just wanted to talk. her body relaxed and she sat down. as he spoke she thought to herself, id be good to groom right now, so she takes her tongue out and starts to groom herself. when cats walk by, she stops, lays down and stays there looking up at the tom "hmh, i will say i do like leaf fall, as well its quite nice" she said shyly

\/tightseed/30/tom/ forest cat/ tags sandypaw
purred softly "im not sure what would you like to do?" he asked the apprentice, looking around. he licked his nose, than nudged the apprentice to get her attention. walking away he makes his way to the exit of the nest. looking behind him he sees if sandypaw is following
AntCall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kankri Vantas » Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:04 am

Oilclaw's ears flicked at her comment, "Thank you, I find my name quite fitting for where I live." He looked around the common room thinking for a moment, "I'd show you the boiler room but you'd have to be an engineer to go down there, but I think the second coolest place would have to be the machine room, since we have a lot of them up and running; other's not so much they're beyond repair."

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:19 am

Ebony / Molly / 19 moons / Rogue / Tags: Oilclaw

The "boiler room", huh? A place restricted to a cat with a certain rank? It sounded interesting. She wondered if she would be able to sneak inside, have a quick look. "You've figured out how to work the twolegs' immobilised monsters?" She meows, incredulous. This place did sound pretty cool, though she still would like to see the boiler room... "Let's go!"
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kankri Vantas » Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:59 am

"Heh, I wish I was the one who figured it out first." he said with a soft blush, "That would have been my ancestors, specifically Badgerstripe. She was the first one of them to figure out how the machines worked. Badgerstripe along with Copperfur figured out how to fix the insides of them." Oilclaw let out a purr brimming with pride of his ancestors. He nodded his head towards the machine room gesturing her to follow him, "I do know my paw around fixing and running the machines though."

Credit
Kankri Vantas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:27 am

Ebony / Molly / 19 moons / Rogue / Tags: Oilclaw

"That's so cool, how'd you learn?" Ebony enquires. This clan had legitimately impressed her, which was something she never thought would happen. "Do you get taught the same way an apprentice gets trained to be a warrior?" She was brimming with so many questions about everything, this clan was so new and different from all the others! Learning more about them would help her on her travels, but what were the chances she'd stumble across such intriguing cats again?
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me