[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[ Ripple and Nettle ] 5

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:41 am

๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ
male โ˜… 32m โ˜… bi โ˜… shore leader โ˜… crush: open โ˜… tags: opalpaw & tatteredpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The leader glanced down at the blind apprentice, waiting for her response and then smiling at her excitement. Ripplestar was quite fond of her for the eagerness and ambition she held despite her loss of vision as one of her senses. Even though she couldn't see, Opalpaw had been doing well in her training and it was time for her to be evaluated for her warrior name. He also smiled at Tatteredpaw, who was kind about letting the other apprentice go even though he was a bit younger. Eventually, he would have to assess him. "Wonderful. Would you like to go now?" Ripplestar asked.

๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ
female โ˜… 11m โ˜… lesbian โ˜… summit med app โ˜… crush: open โ˜… tags: hornetpaw

She matched his smile at first, but it quickly disappeared at his comment and her eyes narrowed. Nettlepaw's claws unsheathed for a moment before she remembered her place and resorted to snapping, "Mapleglow was loyal to Summitclan until she died!" Unless... does loving a cat from Shoreclan count as loyal? she thought to herself after her statement. Whatever. I don't care what he thinks. I think that she was loyal, and that's all that matters. How dare he disrespect her!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reed & hornet | 6

Postby nymx » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:51 am

๐ซ ๐ž ๐ž ๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ ๐ซ ๐ข ๐ค ๐ž
    form
    clan - shoreclan | gender. - tom | rank. - deputy | apprentice. - sagepaw | age. - 25 moons |crush. - none | location. - shoreclan camp | tags. sagepaw, shore patrol, bearfluff, summit patrol[m]

Reedstrike watched as Sagepaw bounded back to him, reporting that a Summitclan patrol was heading towards them. He nodded at Charmbird, "She's right, stay close." he ordered his apprentice as he picked up the pace. Heading in the direction that Sagepaw came from, indeed there was a Summitclan patrol. He could smell it and now faintly see it. His fur started to bristle but he made it stay flat, murderers, all of them. Sure he hadn't approved of Ripplestar's love for the Summitclan warrior, even more so when she was expecting. But when he heard that she had fallen off a cliff, it couldn't have been an accident, and now poor Nettlepaw was stuck there. He would've thought better since Locuststar was her aunt, but she did nothing when her sister had died. As he scanned the border he caught sight of a familiar brown pelt. Bearfluff, the very sight of him made Reedstrike's blood boil. They had once been friends before Mapleglow had died, but he couldn't be friends with a cat whose clan was harboring a murderer. His face formed into a frown, but he wouldn't let his temper to get to him. "Bearfluff," he called, trying to hide the bitterness in his voice. "always a pleasure." he stopped his patrol just short of the border as he examined the deputy.

๐ก ๐จ ๐ซ ๐ง ๐ž ๐ญ ๐ฉ ๐š ๐ฐ
    form
    clan - summitclan | gender. - tom | rank. - apprentice | mentor. - antdusk | age. - 11 moons |crush. - none | location. - summitclan camp | tags. nettlepaw

Hornetpaw narrowed his eyes, watching her tense. Suddenly, his entire mood switched bitterly. "If she was so loyal then why did she run off with a Shoreclan warrior?" he retorted bitterly, "At least she had the sense to keep you here." he added, Starclan was punishing her for what she did. "And you had the sense to stay here, maybe your still able to prove yourself."
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby Keesa » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:42 am

Opalpaw - Shore Clan Camp - Tags: Tatteredpaw, Ripplestar

Opalpawโ€™s tail swished against the ground and she took a deep breath. She could feel the sun on her pelt and the chilled ocean breeze tickling her whiskers. It was the type of weather that allowed scents to travel without to much noise to disorient her. A slight smile crossed her muzzle, thinking of all the times Thistlecry had made her go over stuff like this before heading out of camp. โ€œY-yes. Er Yes! Yes I would!โ€ She meowed, her voice steadying near the end, determined to make her Mentor and her leader proud. The young calico stood, purposefully bumping into Tatteredpaw as she got ready to follow Ripplestar. โ€œMaybe we will.โ€ She purred, grinning at him, โ€œ- and thanks.โ€
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:59 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ no crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: Dandelionpaw, Reedstrike, Sagepaw
^^
She looked over the cats from Summitclan, then back to her apprentice "yes that's one is Bearfluff a deputy of the Summitclan" she meowed to her. She turned to look the tension between the two deputies and then the Summitclan followers there, hoping that anything bad could happen between the two patrols.

Tatteredpaw
tom~ apprentice ~ open crush (gay) ~ Thornbreeze ~ tags: Thornbreeze
^^
He gave a look at the leader then toward Opalpaw, walking away from the two when his own mentor approved him. He sighed about the toms way to speak to him, which was nothing different "alright, I am coming..." he meowed simply walking after his mentor who made his way out of the camp entrance.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ apprentice~ tags: Antdusk, Hollowmoon, Bearfluff, Stagpaw, (Spottedlily), Scoreclan patrol
^^
He sniffed the air to the side where he smelled this odd scent, flicking his ears toward the Scoreclan patrol, wondering what's going to happen now. Thought either of the patrols was not trespassing, so there was no reason to start a fight, but who knows what will happen as the deputies didn't get along very well. Thought the odd smell worried and interest him "Bearfluff? Do you mind If I go to check on something?" he asked at him silently.

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Pixiepaw~ tags: Pixiepaw, Flickerpaw
^^
She made a glare toward her apprentice, sighing "night patrol again? Do you want me to talk to him, about those night patrols?" she meowed questioning the young she-cat "I mean it's fine if he takes you sometimes, but aren't you being out in nights a lot recently?" she meowed. She looked at Flickerpaw, for a moment then back at Pixiepaw "you know, training in early is better than training when the sun is fully up? So you can take naps when we got back what do you say?" she meowed to her.

She turned to Flickerpaw "well I can take you with us, but you need to ask permission for your mentor first, I don't think she really likes if you just leave with us without telling her first" she meowed to him. Flicking her tail she has not seen Foxwhisker this morning thought yet.

Cosmospetal
]she~ queen~ open crush~ kits~ tags: open
^^
She is still curling around her kits and continuing her sleeps at the nursery together with her kits.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Mon Nov 04, 2019 6:28 am

|Tom|Siamese, mint eyes|Tags: ReedStrike, Patrol, Summitclan patrol[m]|
Sagepaw brushed up against his mentor's side, doing as we was told. His pale green eyes grew larger when he saw that there was an apprentice with them. He looked older than Sagepaw, but still had a young, and rather handsome, face. Sagepaw stole a glance at the other deputy, his heart instantly leaping in his chest. 'He's rather.. different.' the young tom noted the lack of Bearfluff's tail and the great amount of scarring he has. As the tom approached their border Sagepaw unintentionally shrunk back a little. He was so much bigger up close, and from this angle looked bigger than Redstrike, who was a good size for a tom. It's just his coat.. he's just fluffy. Sagepaw reassured himself, attempting to puff out his chest and take on a stern expression. His blood ran cold when the deputies one pale eye turned to gaze at him, and his legs felt weak, Is that the face of a murderer? It can't be-

|Tom|Maine Coon, pale blue eye|Tags: Patrol, Shore Patrol[m]|
The large brown tom gave an understanding look at Lightningwolf. "Stay with us for a few more moments, Lightningwolf, shoreclan cats are unpredictable. When this is over I'll go with you." He hadn't wanted to give the impression there would be a scuffle, but ever since their falling out he didn't know what to expect from the other deputy. Bearfluff smiled back at his apprentice, but his eyes snapped forward when he heard a familiar cold mew. "And you as well Reedstrike." Bearfluff fought the anger rising in his throat and stepped forward to the head of the patrol, "And you have an apprentice now? Congratulations." he forced a cheery tone, giving the frightened-looking apprentice a glance. "Let's keep it peaceful." he swept his gaze back onto his own patrol, his words stern.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reed & hornet | 7

Postby nymx » Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:16 am

form
    clan - shoreclan | gender. - tom | rank. - deputy | apprentice. - sagepaw | age. - 25 moons |crush. - none | location. - shoreclan camp | tags. sagepaw, shore patrol, bearfluff, summit patrol[m], nettlepaw[m]

Reedstrike stood protectively in front of the patrol, and especially his apprentice who he watched Beafluff size up. Ever the charmer, he thought bitterly. "Yes, Sagepaw. He's doing very well for his age." he responded, "Yours is doing well, too. I take it?" he asked, trying to remain calm as he spoke. He looked toward Stagpaw, watching him before returning his gaze to Beafluff. "Of course, I wouldn't dream of anything else." His voice was more bitter, narrowing his eyes as he sweeped his gaze over his own patrol. "We Shoreclan cat's value the code, don't we?" his tone was now peaceful, but he intended it to be offending. A no-good bunch of murderers. Though his expression changed for a brief moment, "How is Nettlepaw?"

form
    clan - summitclan | gender. - tom | rank. - apprentice | mentor. - antdusk | age. - 11 moons |crush. - none | location. - summitclan camp | tags. nettlepaw

Hornetpaw narrowed his eyes, watching her tense. Suddenly, his entire mood switched bitterly. "If she was so loyal then why did she run off with a Shoreclan warrior?" he retorted bitterly, "At least she had the sense to keep you here." he added, Starclan was punishing her for what she did. "And you had the sense to stay here, maybe your still able to prove yourself."
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:53 pm

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the ShoreClan clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Ripple and Nettle ] 6

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:17 pm

๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ
male โ˜… 32m โ˜… bi โ˜… shore leader โ˜… crush: open โ˜… tags: opalpaw

It was now sun-high, so he thought it would be best to head out before evening. His tail-tip gently rested on Opalpaw's back for a moment before he purred, "Alright, let's head out to the forest. There will be lots of prey, and you can show me some of your battle moves. Which would you like to do first?" The statement made Ripplestar think about how he never had an apprentice, which was odd considering he was once deputy. Doing apprentice assessments was quite fun, in his opinion. It's like I'm seeing the last glimpses of what apprentices are like before they turn into warriors for our clan, Ripplestar thought to himself.

๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ
female โ˜… 11m โ˜… lesbian โ˜… summit med app โ˜… crush: open โ˜… tags: hornetpaw

She didn't answer his first question, but at his other comments she snarled, "Why wouldn't I stay in my home? And I don't need to prove myself to a rock-brain like you." Truthfully, Nettlepaw didn't want to live in Summitclan anymore. There were too many cats that hated her for her father and taunted her about staying because of her aunt. It was often confusing, and she didn't know what the cats wanted her to do. Did they want her to leave because of her mixed blood, or did they want her to stay and prove herself? At least Hornetpaw was honest about it, though not in the best way either.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reed & hornet | 8

Postby nymx » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:35 pm

form
    clan - shoreclan | gender. - tom | rank. - deputy | apprentice. - sagepaw | age. - 25 moons |crush. - none | location. - shoreclan camp | tags. sagepaw, shore patrol, bearfluff, summit patrol[m], nettlepaw[m]

Reedstrike stood protectively in front of the patrol, and especially his apprentice who he watched Beafluff size up. Ever the charmer, he thought bitterly. "Yes, Sagepaw. He's doing very well for his age." he responded, "Yours is doing well, too. I take it?" he asked, trying to remain calm as he spoke. He looked toward Stagpaw, watching him before returning his gaze to Beafluff. "Of course, I wouldn't dream of anything else." His voice was more bitter, narrowing his eyes as he sweeped his gaze over his own patrol. "We Shoreclan cat's value the code, don't we?" his tone was now peaceful, but he intended it to be offending. A no-good bunch of murderers. Though his expression changed for a brief moment, "How is Nettlepaw?"

form

Hornetpaw scoffed, "The only reason why your still here is because of your aunt," he hissed in response, "At least you want to stay here though." his voice was lowered now, calmer. She had stayed with them... Why? He knew Locuststar was keeping her here, but Nettlepaw could always sneak away. Her father would protect her. He softened slightly, but the judging frown still remained on his face and slightly in his tone. "Why don't you want to go with your father?" He was almost positive that the she-cat would snap at him again, but he was curious.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:53 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โžผ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผค๏ผต๏ผณ๏ผซ โ”€ gender tom-cat age thirty-eight moons rank warrior
    mate/crush none clan summitclan apprentice hornetpaw

a black tom-cat with pale green eyes โ”€ tags patrol
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

He decided to simply let himself fall back in the patrol. Deputy business was definitely not
    his business. They would be needing to get back soon anyways.

โžผ ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฆ๏ผด๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท โ”€ gender molly age ten moons rank apprentice mate/crush
    open clan shoreclan

a pale gray she-cat with soft fur and pale green eyes โ”€ tags open

"Well, love to check out that log later." She muttered as Sagepaw walked away. Waiting
    was boring, but she had to do it, as there were no signs of her mentor out and about yet.
    Meanwhile, she could just admire the crashing waves that came up to her paws. Flicking
    her ear, she sat down and continued to watch it while she waited patiently for her ment
    or.

โžผ ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท โ”€ gender tom age ten moons rank apprentice cru
    sh
    pixiepaw clan summitclan

a tall white tom with ginger tabby patches and a scar on his muzzle โ”€ tags whitelightning
    pixiepaw

He sat up to look up at Whitelightning, then meowed, "Alright, how about if my mentor isn't
    up and about soon you take me training with you and Pixiepaw?"
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me