[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:20 am

Creamflower sees Cindercloud approaching and listens to what she has to say, nodding in agreement. "I think Cosmospetal's kits are doing fine so far." she said, looking back at them with a smile. "I guess getting more herbs before leaf-bare hits wouldnt hurt a bit!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Ripple | Tiny | Nettle | Onyx | Splash ]

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:48 pm

๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ
    male โ˜… 34m โ˜… bi โ˜… shore prisoner โ˜… crush: nightfeather โ˜… tags: nightfeather
      "I'm sure nothing has happened to her," he comforted and touched noses with Nightfeather. "Only good news has been heard from Sycamoreclan about Summitclan."

๐“๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
    transmale โ˜… 30m โ˜… pan โ˜… shore caregiver โ˜… crush: cedarshine โ˜… tags: dewkit, mudkit
      "I can't wait until you two are old enough so I can take you on adventures," he mused and touched his nose to each of their heads. "Or maybe even Cedarshine could take you if she's not busy."

๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ
    female โ˜… 13m โ˜… lesbian โ˜… sycamore med app โ˜… crush: rainflower โ˜… tags: honeyleer, crow-wing, hollypaw
      She allowed Honeyleer to speak with Hollypaw and stepped back a little. "Well, if I'm not needed anymore, I believe I'll head back," Nettlepaw murmured and continued to wait in case the medicine cat changed her mind. It wasn't likely, but she wanted to be sure.

๐Ž๐ง๐ฒ๐ฑ๐ค๐ข๐ญ
    female โ˜… 3m โ˜… bi โ˜… summit kit โ˜… crush: open โ˜… tags: ivyleaf
      Her head nodded at Ivyleaf's words, and the fear was replaced with a sense of comfort. "I'll be safe with you," Onyxkit purred and continued to look around.

๐’๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ค๐ข๐ญ
    female โ˜… 1m โ˜… pan โ˜… sycamore kit โ˜… crush: open โ˜… tags: bubblekit, cosmospetal, creamflower
      "I know that! I just remember Cosmospetal telling us about it," she argued and flicked her own tail-tip at Bubblekit. Splashkit quickly whipped it around her front paws and settled down again. "It'll be good when it's warm," she agreed and imagined what it'd be like for the forest to be sunny. She didn't really know what the color green looked like other than cats' eyes, but Cosmospetal always told them that the green of the leaves was very rich and bright when newleaf came to the forest.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( // post three )

Postby wildsight » Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:47 pm

( โ™” ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผง๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ ๏ผ๏ผ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [ thirty-eight moons ] โ™” [ female ] โ™” [ shoreclan ] โ™” [ warrior ] โ™” [ camp ] โ™” [ no mentions ] โ™” [ open ]
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™” Just another day...

Goldenbrook laid in one of the shaded spots of the camp, doing nothing in particular. She watched as a few of her clanmates interacted. The camp was busy as usual and everything seemed to have calmed down for the time being. Which was good news, news that the golden molly greatly appreciated. Her golden gaze scanned the familiar forms of her clanmates and she let out a quiet breath. Perhaps, she'd go out on a stroll a bit later or simply rest for awhile longer. There wasn't much to do at the moment, so she pretty much could do whatever for the time being.

( โ™” ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผด๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผง๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท ๏ผ๏ผ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [ thirteen moons ] โ™” [ female ] โ™” [ sycamoreclan ] โ™” [ apprentice ] โ™” [ camp ] โ™” [ no mentions ] โ™” [ open ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™” A great start...

Tanglepaw was busy fooling around yet again, but it wasn't like there was anything else she needed to do. The molly was currently playing with one of the moss-balls, bouncing it around, before chasing after it. Her whiskers twitched as she glanced around the camp and let out a sigh out of boredom. Clan life could be fun, but it could also be very boring. Her tail swayed for a few moments, before she leaped onto the ball again. At least, she had something to keep her busy for a bit. It wouldn't last long though, because Tanglepaw's attention span was very short, and things got boring quickly. Once that happened, she'd have to find something new to do.

( โ™” ) โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ผณ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผช๏ผก๏ผน ๏ผ๏ผ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ [ fifty-five moons ] โ™” [ male ] โ™” [ shoreclan ] โ™” [ warrior ] โ™” [ camp ] โ™” [ no mentions ] โ™” [ open ]

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™” Another day of this...

Sunjay sat in the shadows of the camp, his odd blue gaze scanning the camp. Many of his clanmates were busy chatting, or preparing to go out. The tom himself wasn't among them, but perhaps he'd venture out at a later time. Perhaps, a solo hunting trip. The tom's gaze narrowed and he slowly rose to his paws, his ears twitching. Why wait until later? He could go now, so he'd at least have something to do. His tail brushed the floor of the camp, before he slowly began to head towards the entrance of the camp. No need to sit around wasting time when he could be using it for the better.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:30 pm

Summitclan
Honeyleer
she ~ Medicine cat ~ Birdstorm ~ no apprentice ~ tags: Mothflight, Thistlepaw, Nettlepaw, Crow-wing, Hollypaw
^^
She smiled at Nettlepaw "so what about you? did you need something there? I have some extra herbs there if you need some?" she asked at the other young medicine cat.

Sycamoreclan

Bubblekit
tom ~ kit ~ crush open ~ tags: Splashkit, Creamflower
^^
He nodded "I quess so, why could always be warm...weather is stupid" he murmured poking his face to his sisters pelt.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:58 am

{Badgerbloom}
Form--She-cat--Summitclan--Warrior--17 Moons--Single--No Apprentice--Hopeful--TAGS:Stagleap,Silvertail & Lemon--MENTIONS:None--Forest
Badgerbloom followed the two toms in general silence. She was busy trying to focus on her surroundings and couldn't really focus on any conversation, lest she miss something around them. The cold weather and frozen ground made it difficult to clearly detect smells; so, without scent or sound, she focused on taking in the area with her eyes. She scanned the frosted forest, careful to stay in formation, for any sight of prey. This time of the year prey was scarce and the extra mouths to feed between the new clan made things that much more difficult.
The sudden movement of a squirrel shooting up a nearby tree caught her attention and she quickly turned her head in its direction. The short furred molly exhaled and a small ploom of vapor rose from her mouth as she watched the rodent run far beyond their reach. She gave a small huff before turning to the two toms, completely oblivious to Lemon's presence. "Was I being loud?" She questioned, afraid that she had been the reason the critter had been startled.

{Crabfur}
Form--Tom-cat--Shoreclan--Warrior--31 Moons--Single--No Apprentice--Quiet--TAGS:Fernsnap,Cedarshine & Tatteredhawk--MENTIONS:--Shore
Crabfur felt his stomach drop as he watched Cedarshine turn to Tatteredhawk and informed him he would be hunting with Fernsnap. That would leave Crabfur hunting with Cedarshine after all. His yellow-green eyes wavered from his fellow warriors towards the deputy, unsure why she had chosen to split them up in such a way. He didn't think the long-haired molly liked him much either. She had never been outright mean or dismissive towards him but something bout the way she looked at him made him shy away and feel tiny. It was not fear to the extent he had felt towards Blizzardcrow but a small part of him was very intimidated by her. He gulped and averted his gaze from her once again trying to steady his breathing and reassuring himself that everything was okay and that he would just have to try extra hard on the hunt to not slow her down.
He cast a glance in Fernsnap's direction before going to silently stand by Cedarshine. No amount of whining would get him out of the situation afterall, he knew he just needed to follow along.

{Cindercloud}
Form--She-cat--Sycamoreclan--Medicine cat--30 Moons--Single--Apprentice is Nettlepaw--Irritated--TAGS:Cosmos,Cream,Bracken &kits--MENTIONS:Bearstar&Lupinedusk--Camp
Cindercloud nodded to the cat and then glanced in Cosmospetal's direction. She had initially come to Creamflower because the other caretaker was in a conversation but now that the cat seemed to notice her presence she no longer needed her. "I see- thank you. Sorry to disturb your meal." He meowed curtly before padding over to Cosmospetal. "I haven't much time but I came to check on your kits as I mentioned before." She was trying to be accommodating and not overly impatient as she spoke. Kits were not her favorite if she was honest- the ones she had interacted with in the past always seemed scared around her. It was one of the reasons she had initially been removed from her medicine cat apprenticeship.
"Would you mind joining me in the nursery while I check them over. They are more comfortable with their caregiver I should imagine." She meowed looking towards the nursery den where she could hear the mewling of the kit's conversations. "They are still young, I don't want to stress them." Cindercloud felt awkward asking this but she did not show it.
{Blossomshine}
Form--She-cat--No clan--Loner--29 Moons--Single--No apprentice--Tired/surprised--TAGS:Pignose--MENTIONS:None--Sycamoreclan territory
The she-cat had been focused on climbing the steepening terrain, following the scent of what she assumed to be clan cats. She expected to run into someone soon but when a tom with a heavily scarred face appeared she couldn't help but be a bit startled. The molly blinked in surprise at the tom's words and appearance before letting a small smile envelope her face. Despite how he looked this was the first cat she had seen since leaving her birthclan and he did not seem at all aggressive.
"Do I look that bad?" She questioned with an embarrassed chuckle, her voice was soft and feminine, a polar opposite to Cindercloud's. "I'm sorry, I haven't had time to keep my fur groomed, it been awfully cold and Iv just been focused on finding another cat." She mused, honestly, looking up at him a bit nervous now. She hesitated before speaking again "I don't mean to be forward but do you perhaps belong to a clan?"
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:25 am

Creamflower watches as Cindercloud walks to check on Cosmospetal and smiles before taking another bite of her rabbit, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:28 am

Finch

Male-Loner (Hoping to join one of the clans)-24 moons old-Tags: Sunjay

The crisp air hit Finch's nose and he smiled. He liked the feeling of getting up in the morning, stretching and ready for a new day. He wondered what today will bring him as he gently crept out of his home in the bramble thicket. His wild orange fur was always covered in burs, but it was fine; Finch could pull those out himself with ease. But as he walked, as he trotted through the freshly dewed ferns and crawled under promiscuously fallen trees, he noticed a cat. A fluffy-furred Maine coon, a cat he knew all too well. His mother, Pixiebob, was a Maine coon, only she was less fluffy. But the eyes of this cat, though, intrigued him. The palest of blues, Finch could almost feel the authority in this cat's soul. The eyes were the gateway to the soul, his father Wheatfield had always told him, and perhaps he was true.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:57 am

Greylight
Summitclan - Warrior - Male - 12 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Blackbane - Mentions: none

Snickering at the not so subtle change in the she-cat, he grinned. " I have a few things in mind, some might cause a bit of panic. But most involve dung. Fox dung, or hare dung, and maybe mixed dung. I have one that involves water and honey." So many options, and so little time. Looking ahead the tom continued," So what would you prefer?" Greylight lightly nudged the she-cat with a shoulder, a small playful gesture.

Servalnose
Shoreclan - Warrior - Female - 44 moons - Apprentice: none
Tags: Darkwillow - Mentions: None

Giving a snort of slight disbelief at the direction that the conversation was going, but at this point, any conversation would do though she was thankful that it was Darkwillow she'd run into. He was easy to talk to and there was no need to butter him up, or pull punches. Servalnose could be as blunt as she wanted - in theory at least - with the feline, which was rather relaxing. Following his gaze, the she-cat nodded," Hopefully we'll be able to rely on the ocean for food this leaf-bare." Turning her gaze back to the tom she added," And thank you for the tip, never had crabs in the oasis." Servalnose tilted her head, well at least not that I know of.

Palejaw
Summitclan - Warrior - Male - 36 moons - Apprentice: Thistlepaw
Tags: Open - Mentions: none

It was a small mouse, thin like most animals in Leafbare, but that was fine. Snow softly crunched beneath his paws as he slowly pursed the small mouse, which was nibbling on something that the tom couldn't make out. A paw lashed out, grabbing a hold of the mouse and bringing it to him where he nipped the neck of his catch. A neat kill, and while it wouldn't feed everyone, it was one step closer.

Lupinedusk
Sycamoreclan - Deputy - Female - 31 moons - Apprentice: None
Tags: Willowdusk & Co - Mentions: Everpool & Brackenskip

Finally coming to a decision, the she-cat darted towards Willowdusk and her little group. Attempting to keep her voice calm and steady the she-cat spoke," Willowdusk, how would you feel about leading a border patrol?" Now depending on who she takes with her, I'll either have Everpool or Brackenskip lead the other hunting patrol. She glanced over at the two other cats, contemplating the two cats. Her green eyes snapped back to Willowdusk, a questioning hum rumbling in her throat.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Ripple | Tiny | Nettle | Onyx | Splash ]

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:08 am

๐‘๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ
    male โ˜… 34m โ˜… bi โ˜… shore prisoner โ˜… crush: nightfeather โ˜… tags: nightfeather
      "I'm sure nothing has happened to her," he comforted and touched noses with Nightfeather. "Only good news has been heard from Sycamoreclan about Summitclan."

๐“๐ข๐ง๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฅ
    transmale โ˜… 30m โ˜… pan โ˜… shore caregiver โ˜… crush: cedarshine โ˜… tags: dewkit, mudkit
      "I can't wait until you two are old enough so I can take you on adventures," he mused and touched his nose to each of their heads. "Or maybe even Cedarshine could take you if she's not busy."

๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ
    female โ˜… 13m โ˜… lesbian โ˜… sycamore med app โ˜… crush: rainflower โ˜… tags: honeyleer, crow-wing, hollypaw
      "Oh, right. I forgot about the herbs in all of the commotion. Cindercloud said that we need chervil," she explained to Honeyleer and waited for her to check the storage. The medicine cat den was familiar to Nettlepaw, and a part of it made her sad.

๐Ž๐ง๐ฒ๐ฑ๐ค๐ข๐ญ
    female โ˜… 3m โ˜… bi โ˜… summit kit โ˜… crush: open โ˜… tags: ivyleaf
      Her head nodded at Ivyleaf's words, and the fear was replaced with a sense of comfort. "I'll be safe with you," Onyxkit purred and continued to look around.

๐’๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ค๐ข๐ญ
    female โ˜… 1m โ˜… pan โ˜… sycamore kit โ˜… crush: open โ˜… tags: bubblekit, cosmospetal, cindercloud
      "I don't like this weather either. It's too cold now, and I don't have long fur," she complained and rested her head on Bubblekit's shoulder. Splashkit was comfortable in this position, and she blinked sleepily. She raised her head when she heard another voice and frowned, angry that her sleep had been disturbed.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:02 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ open crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: Dandelionpaw
^^
She listened to her and understood her decision "All right if you think you can handle it" she meowed looking after her, as she made her way to the camp entrance 'inpatient as always' she thought herself following after her "let's get going then" she meowed.

Tatteredhawk
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush (gay) ~ N/A ~ tags: Cedarshine, Crabfur, Fernsnap
^^
He turned to see the young medicine cat as the tom showed up to speak with Cedarshine, flicking his ears thoughtfully as she mentioned that the Mudkit was not going so well at the moment. Shoreclan didn't need any more tragedies so he hoped that everything was fine with the kit. He turned to Cedarshine when she told him to go with Fernsnap "I don't mind" he meowed simply, flicking his tail as she gives the two choices "let's go to the beach?" he meowed turning to Fernsnap.

Bunnytuft
she ~ young warrior ~ Goosemask ~ no apprentice ~ tags: Goosemask, (Cedarshine)
^^
She half runs after the tom, stopping when the Cedarshine was showing up there, flattering her ears at the moment when she told him that the Mudkit was couching, wondering if it was something serious or not. She looked over at Goosemask, wondering what could he do now.

Cocoablaze
tom~ young warrior ~ Opalblossom & Hornetshade ~ no apprentice ~ tags: Ravenkit
^^
He gave him a look and a wide smirk "sure by that? I may be bigger than you, but even I can hide myself to the woods, so you could not see me at all" he meowed to him, making his way toward the forest. He listened to the forest for any dangers and looked back for the kit at times, making sure he was with him.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Mallowpaw~ tags: Mallowpaw
^^
He eyed his apprentice for a moment, seeing what she is going to do, but nodded when she decided to do the thing he was offering to her. Eating was still important, she could be much more energetic and her brains could be more open to taking new knowledge, so learning could be much easier. As his apprentice goes to the fresh kill-pile he taken his time to groom his pelt, he could not have time for that after the training start.

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ N/A~ tags: Flickerswoop
^^
She made a small embarrassed sight "um yes sorry about that" she meowed flattering her ears watching around the woods as they keep going deeper into the territory "yes, we could try that" she meowed to him.

Honeyleer
she ~ Medicine cat ~ Birdstorm ~ no apprentice ~ tags: Mothflight, Thistlepaw, Nettlepaw, Crow-wing, Hollypaw
^^
She blinked her eyes thinking if she has seen the herbs Nettlepaw needed or not "actually yes, I think I had some chervil here" she meowed walking inside the medicine cats den, picking some of the green leaves there "I hope I took the right ones" she meowed offering the herbs.

Sycamoreclan
Cosmospetal
she~ Caregiver~ open crush~ tags: Brackenskip, (Creamflower, Cindercloud)
^^
She turned to the medicine cat "sure, the kits are in nursery already, going to sleep it seems" she meowed to her, flicking her tail toward the nursery. She then nodded "yes, I will need to get to the nursery anyway, there is kind of cold" she murmured with a sight.

Bubblekit
tom ~ kit ~ crush open ~ tags: Splashkit
^^
He nodded keeping his eyes closed "I know I don't have that long fur either" he meowed simply. His ears flicked toward the sound outside of the nursery but didn't have much energy to mind about it.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me