DRIFTCLAN; O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DRIFTCLAN; O&A

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:47 am

Blackbriar
tom - warrior - apprentice: open - crush: open - tags: Badgerfoot, Blackfang
~~
As he left the other few cats there to talk he run into the queen approving him "Hello Goldeneye" he meowed with a gentle bow and a smile. He dipped his head about her question "Rogues whereabout? no, I don't know anything about them, they're more like just disappeared like a shadow" he meowed confusedly.

Roseflames
she - warrior - apprentice: open - crush: open - tags: Blackfang, Thrustcry
~~
She made a smile to the Blackfang and Thrushcry, before nodding "yes, that sound like a good plan for now" she meowed to her. She flicked her ears over at their clan leader dealing with this stranger she-cat, wondering where did she appear off, so suddenly.

Tealpaw
tom - apprentice - mentor: Blackstreak - Crush: open- tags: Blackstreak
~~
He nodded with understanding "I know that we can't use our claws against clanmates as long there is not something very bad like a betraying going on" he meowed thinking the move his mentor told him about "so do I try that move you told me about?" he asked.

Frigidpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: Russetnose - crush: open - tags: Russernose
~~
She looked over at he brotehr and Blackstream "...um yes, I don't want to bother them..." she meowed to him, turning to walk toward the forest part of the territory.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:36 am

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 27m ★ straight ★ warrior
crush: open ★ tags: tealpaw

"Yes... but I would hope that wouldn't happen," he purred gently with a small hint of hesitation. "Sure, try it out! I'll turn around and pretend I don't know you're there," Blackstreak said and moved his body in the opposite direction of his apprentice.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 7m ★ bi ★ med. cat app.
crush: open ★ tags: nightpaw

"He's definitely snappy," she agreed and finally settled down a little bit. The older she-cat seemed nice enough for her to let down her walls... just a little. "That's true, they tend to lean on each other," Nettlepaw laughed as well. "No worries," she answered nonchalantly to her comment and sat down as well. "I have trouble remembering things too," the medicine cat apprentice added honestly. At the question about her mentor, Nettlepaw frowned and murmured, "No... it's been a while. I've been doing everything."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:11 pm

{Nightpaw}
She-cat--Apprentice--11 Moons--Single--mentor is open--Happy--TAGS:Nettlepaw/In Med den

Nightpaw intently listened to Neetlepaw respond to her barrage of questions. She talked a lot but she could listen as well, for the most part anyway- or at least if the topic was interesting. As the responses rounded over towards the topic of Nettlepaw's mentor she allowed her eyes to scan the den. If what Neetlepaw said was true then had she been spending her time alone in the medicine den? Nightpaw looked for signs of another cat sleeping in the den but quickly concluded that Neetlepaw must have been the only one sleeping here. Her scent was the strongest aside from the smell of herbs. 'Is she okay in here alone? Isn't that lonely?' She wondered to herself silently as she returned her gaze to the other cat. She studied the younger cat before offering a kind smile. "I see- well if that's the case then I'm sure you are going to be a wonderful medicine cat one day!" She purred. "If they already trust your knowledge enough to leave you with the responsibility of the whole clan by yourself then you must be pretty impressive." She tried to take a positive spin on the mentor's absence. "I'm not a medicine cat apprentice but if I can help in any way I am happy to. My mentor and I have pretty much finished my training, so I'm almost always in camp." She didn't mention how she hardly saw her own said mentor though.

{Thrushcry}
Tom-cat--Warrior--28 Moons--Single--No apprentice--Fine->Angry--TAGS:Roseflames and Blackfang/In Warrior den

Trushcry's fur bristled at the mention of the newcomer but he kept his gaze on the two she-cats. He agreed with Blackfang, he too was ready to stretch his claws- and if he so happened to stretch them on any rogues or longers-that would be better yet. "No sense wasting more time waiting for any others then, let's go." He retorted curtly as he shifted to turn and exit the den, waiting for the two she-cats to follow. Once out of the den he kept his eyes narrowed onto Sootstar and the stranger, a feeling of apprehension and anger filling his belly at the sight of the new cat. As far as he was concerned now was not the time to be allowing strange cats into the clan. "Smells like Fish-dung" he growled under his breath, referring to the cat's strong salty scent. His tail flickered behind him, an easy indicator to the cats nearby that he did not approve of her presence.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:44 pm

Firelight_AA wrote:
Swifttooth/Female/Fourteen moons/Warrior/rouge/Location: Out of DC's camp/Open/Tags: Sootstar

Driftclan? Ah so that's what they call themselves. A clan huh? First I've heard of one. At the mention of staying until her wounds healed got her thinking. I do need a place to stay, I don't know know if this infection will get worse or not. And this would be a great chance to learn what a clan is all about. With that decided she climbed down, to see what this Sootstar was about. Once on the ground she found Sootstar to be all black and smaller than sea cats were. It made since to her as sea cats had to be bigger in order to protect themselves from dangerous sea creatures. After her observations she said. "Greetings Sootstar, I'm Swifttooth the former captain of the Great White."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:57 pm

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 27m ★ straight ★ warrior
crush: open ★ tags: tealpaw

"Yes... but I would hope that wouldn't happen," he purred gently with a small hint of hesitation. "Sure, try it out! I'll turn around and pretend I don't know you're there," Blackstreak said and moved his body in the opposite direction of his apprentice.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 7m ★ bi ★ med. cat app.
crush: open ★ tags: nightpaw

She watched as Nightpaw glanced around, a thoughtful expression on her face, before turning her head back to her and smiling. There was something very warm and inviting to the black, long-furred she-cat. "Oh, well, uh, thank you," Nettlepaw stammered in response to the compliment. "I don't think I'm very impressive, just inexperienced," she admitted. "So I could definitely use any help I can get. It's honestly really appreciated," she purred. Nettlepaw thought to herself, Perhaps it wouldn't be too bad having an apprentice to help me.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyer » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:02 pm

SootStar
Male/Tags: Swifttooth/Forest

"It's nice to meet you Swifttooth."He smiles at her and took notice of her different scent. He couldn't place it, but it was definitely something he never smelled before.
"I hope you will be staying with us with that injury of yours. I hate to turn a cat away after Nettlepaw went through the trouble to help them." He took a glance at the wrapped up wound he notice how much lager she was compare to him and wonder what she had done through her life to be at such a build.
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:18 pm

Swifttooth/Female/Fourteen moons/Warrior/rouge/Location: Out of DC's camp/Open/Tags: Sootstar
"I think I will stay, at least until my wound heals. After that well we'll see about that."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:56 pm

{Nightpaw}
She-cat--Apprentice--11 Moons--Single--mentor is open--Happy--TAGS:Nettlepaw/In Med den

Nightpaw purred lowly, her chest rumbling with a warm happy feeling. "I wonder if there has ever been an apprentice for an apprentice before?" As she asked this she racked her brain for an interesting rank name that could suit such a position but then came up with nothing. "I don't know anything about herbs other than that they taste bitter-" , her face scrunched up at the thought of eating any, "-but just tell me what to do and I'll do it!" Nightpaw stood due to her excitement and smiled widely. She wanted to help her dear friend and was more than willing to help however she could.
Her face then suddenly fell and she seemed to remember something. "Oh, Starclan- I almost forgot to add, you shouldn't talk yourself down like that Nettlepaw." She paused, her voice taking a slightly more serious tone. "You may be inexperienced but you are already impressive. Afterall you already helped that loner! No one else but you knew what to do without the medicine cat here", she chuffed. "And that's pretty amazing, I'm sure Starclan is already excited for your medicine cat ceremony."
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyer » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:48 am

SootStar
Male/Tags: Swifttooth/Forest

"That's great. We will provide food and shelter and I'll let the clan known so they are a little more at ease." He stands up and looks back at the entrance at camp.
"You can stay out here if you like but you are welcome back to camp. I won't keep you cooped up inside camp." He walks back to camp and looks around.
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:52 am

Swifttooth/Female/Fourteen moons/Warrior/rouge/Location:DC's camp/Open/Tags: Sootstar

She decided to follow him into the camp. There was a lot of activity going on, cats going in and out, kits playing around a nursery, older kits playfighting, and much more. It was much different to her life at sea.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me