DRIFTCLAN; O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DRIFTCLAN; O&A

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:24 pm

Blackbriar
tom - warrior - apprentice: open - crush: open - tags: Badgerfoot, Blackfang
~~
He turned to Blackfang "Good morning Blackfang" he meowed giving a small nod to another approving she-cat, then turned back at Badgerfoot "well now you're being asked to a patrol...good luck" he meowed to her smiling.

Roseflames
she - warrior - apprentice: open - crush: open - tags: Blackfang, Thrustcry, Badgerfoot
~~
She patiently waited for the patrol to head out, seeing Thrustcry walking toward the Blackfang and the other two cats, unhearing what he said. Flicking her ears she looked over at Badgerfoot about her answer for a moment "If Thrustcry joins us, we could have enough for a patrol?" she meowed to Blackfang.

Tealpaw
tom - apprentice - mentor: Blackstreak - Crush: open- tags: Blackstreak
~~
He tried to imagine the move "hm, I see, so this cat's throat and belly are unprotected then when the try to roll over to their back right?" he meowed to her. He then shook his head "though I don't think kill someone is a good reason either, that could scare them away probably?" he meowed.

Frigidpaw
she - apprentice - mentor: Russetnose - crush: open - tags: Russernose
~~
She followed after him, stopping when he stopped "um, the last moon? you taught me many thinks?" she meowed questioning "Do you want one move or them all?" she keeps asking.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:44 pm

{Nightpaw}
She-cat--Apprentice--11 Moons--Single--mentor is open--Tired--TAGS:Nettlepaw & Sootstar/In camp->Med den

Nightpaw listened to the two speak, finding it hard to keep herself still and quiet. It helped that the conversation had been short and to the point, but by the time the leader turned to speak to her she felt a buzz of unleashed energy in her nerves.
"Its alright Sootstar." She mused, her maw upturning into a smile as she stood and watched him turn to leave. She was still a bit wary of the stranger having been in camp but she quickly turned her attention back towards Neetlepaw to distract herself.
"I guess I chose a bad time to visit huh?" She meowed. She was the older of the two but Nightpaw cared little for details like that, everyone in the clan was her friend as far as she was concerned.

{Thrushcry}
Tom-cat--Warrior--28 Moons--Single--No apprentice--Calming down--TAGS:Blackstreak&Tealpaw->Blackfang, Blackbriar & Badgerfoot/Warrior den

Thrushcry looked down at the smaller cat as Tealpaw approached the two and spoke to his mentor. His eyes narrowed as the apprentice asked about training but otherwise he remained calm. 'Must be nice.' He thought bitterly.
He watched the two speak for a moment before turning his attention elsewhere, spotting Blackfang approaching the den. As they stood outside of the den themselves it was only a matter of focusing to hear the older cat. He could hear her ask the other warriors inside if they would go on a patrol. His ears flickered as he waited to see if there would be a response from whomever she had asked. When there wasn't an immediate answer he figured he could step up. He then looked back to Blackstreak and Tealpaw before turning to leave without another word. He had nothing against them but he would rather not be present when they spoke about their training plans and patrols were better for blowing off steam.
The tom padded into the den just behind Blackfang to see that she had been speaking to Blackbriar and Badgerfoot, two fellow warriors. Without much care for formalities or manners, he spoke, cutting off Badgerfoot if she decided to answer. "If she won't I'm available." He said curtly, his pale gaze meeting Blackfang's.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyer » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:31 am

SootStar
Male/Tags: Swifttooth/Camp

Sootstar looks around, swearing he saw the injured cat a moment ago by the tree. He didn't think an she would have gotten far since Nettlepaw said she had an infection.
"Maybe she got nervous with a bunch of strange cats around?"Sootheart days to himself, his orange eyes still not finding Swifttooth as he scanning the area around him.
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:03 am

Swifttooth/Female/Fourteen moons/Warrior/rouge/Location: Out of DC's camp/Open/Tags: Sootstar
She was proud of her hiding ability, of all the times she had to hide she was found only once. The black cat didn't seem aggressive or dangerous, she picked up what he said. She was nervous only because other groups of cats were never nice to her and her crew. She wondered what the black cat wanted, maybe she could come down? She decided to go to a lower branch so she could be seen but still high enough that if the cat wanted to talk they could hear each other but she couldn't be attacked.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:33 am

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 27m ★ straight ★ warrior ★ crush: open ★ tags: tealpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Yes, that's exactly right," he encouraged Tealpaw with a smile. At his apprentice's second question, he added, "Most cats don't want to kill you, so you don't have to go too deep with your claws marks. It's just to injure them, or scare them, like you said. But for now, claws sheathed during training and with other cats of the clan."

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 7m ★ bi ★ med. cat app. ★ crush: open ★ tags: nightpaw & sootstar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You do that then, she thought to herself in response to Sootstar and barely dipped her head back to him. When he was gone, Nettlepaw exhaled heavily and rolled her eyes before glanced back over at Nightpaw. "He can just be aggravating sometimes," she assured with a grumble about the tom that had just left the den.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:05 pm

{Nightpaw}
She-cat--Apprentice--11 Moons--Single--mentor is open--Excited--TAGS:Nettlepaw /Med den

Nightpaw smiled and chuckled at the other apprentice's comment. "He can be a bit snappy" She mused, turning her head to look out of the den. The death of Driftstar had suddenly thrown him into being a leader after all - she figured he must be under a lot of stress."If he ever gets too bad Russetnose will save us." She laughed, referring to the two warrior's close friendship.
She turned her attention back to Nettlepaw and sat down, allowing her fluffy tail to wrap around her paws. "Anyway, I forgot what I came to talk to you about but I don't think it was anything too serious?" Nightpaw tilted her head as she thought, a frown crossing her maw as she failed to remember her reason for visiting. "Nope, can't remember." She shrugged and stood again, failing to stay put."Have you seen your mentor today?" She suddenly asked, wondering if she had been told to fetch the medicine cat or something.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyer » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:12 am

SootStar
Male/Tags: Swifttooth/Camp

Sootstar sighs to himself and sits down, wrapping his tail around his front paws and take around look around. He decided to try and call out.
"No need to be afraid or worried. My name is Sootstar, I'm the leader of Driftclan. I just wanted to check on you and offer you to stay with us till you fully recover... what you decide to do after that is up to you." He wasn't sure if the lone cat was going to hear him, but he didn't want to turn away an injured cat. Especially after Nettlepaw words about her scent was unfamiliar to the forest.
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:46 am

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 27m ★ straight ★ warrior
crush: open ★ tags: tealpaw

"Yes, that's exactly right," he encouraged Tealpaw with a smile. At his apprentice's second question, he added, "Most cats don't want to kill you, so you don't have to go too deep with your claws marks. It's just to injure them, or scare them, like you said. But for now, claws sheathed during training and with other cats of the clan."

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 7m ★ bi ★ med. cat app.
crush: open ★ tags: nightpaw

"He's definitely snappy," she agreed and finally settled down a little bit. The older she-cat seemed nice enough for her to let down her walls... just a little. "That's true, they tend to lean on each other," Nettlepaw laughed as well. "No worries," she answered nonchalantly to her comment and sat down as well. "I have trouble remembering things too," the medicine cat apprentice added honestly. At the question about her mentor, Nettlepaw frowned and murmured, "No... it's been a while. I've been doing everything."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:07 am

Swifttooth/Female/Fourteen moons/Warrior/rouge/Location: Out of DC's camp/Open/Tags: Sootstar

Driftclan? Ah so that's what they call themselves. A clan huh? First I've heard of one. At the mention of staying until her wounds healed got her thinking. I do need a place to stay, I don't know know if this infection will get worse or not. And this would be a great chance to learn what a clan is all about. With that decided she climbed down, to see what this Sootstar was about. Once on the ground she found Sootstar to be all black and smaller than sea cats were. It made since to her as sea cats had to be bigger in order to protect themselves from dangerous sea creatures. After her observations she said. "Greetings Sootstar, I'm Swifttooth the former captain of the Great White."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Doepaw
12 moons
Apprentice
Den
Anxious
Tagged with: Open

Doepaw nervously watched as Sootstar left to check on the new cat. He shakily sighed with relief. The apprentice pressed himself back into his nest to wait for the leader to come back. He decided to rest his eyes just for a little bit longer.

Goldeneye
35 moons
Warrior/Queen
In Nursery
Exhausted
Tagged with: Blackbriar

Goldeneye smiled softly to her. "Hey, I'm going to check up on the warrior's den to see if they have anymore information. I'll be back" she nudged her and began to walk toward the den. Goldeneye knew there was something up but she didn't want to push Creamflower any further. Upon entering the warrior den, she noticed Blackbriar laying down while Badgerfoot and Blackfang spoke to each other. "Good morning, Blackbriar. I was wondering if you had any information on the rogue whereabouts" she grinned toward to him.

Russetnose
32 moons
Deputy
Apprentice
Alert
Tagged with: Frigidpaw

Russetnose purred softly. "It's okay, We'll go over them then again" his pupils dilated as he watched Tealpaw and Blackstreak slip out of camp for training. "Ahh, Let's go now. We have wasted too much time taking about it" he flicked his tail for her to follow. The tom trotted out towards the close training hollow. He smiled to see Tealpaw and Blackstreak practicing moves. "Here if you want to practice closer to the forest we can do that since your brother is here".

Blackfang
40 moons
Warrior
Warrior Den
Calmed
Tagged with: Roseflames, Blackbriar and Badgerfoot

Blackfang thought for a moment. "Uhm, since Thrushcry is joining us. Maybe we can just go on a patrol with just us three. Since I haven't seen Bagderfoot in awhile" she scanned the camp for any familiar faces. "Plus I saw Soostar was dealing with a newcomer so he might need a bit more warriors to stay close to camp than usual" her ears perked up as she heard a bird flutter it's wings by camp. "I'm so ready to stretch my claws" she flexed them on the ground.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me