โ—Ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

โ—Ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:11 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง

deep within the foothills of the local area lives a clan of felines for the past few seasons. these
cats deal with the noise and destruction of the two legs on the mountain on the daily. the mines
seem to be where most of the noise comes from. most cats know that area is off-limits and thus,
refrain from going there. of course they hold no control over the coming events thanks to the
two-legs finding the shiny yellow rocks the cats knew were there before they came along.

current plot event: explosion in the mines causing the air to be thick of dust and coal debris.
sickness created from cats cleaning themselves and ingesting the coal dust. some deaths will
occur until they figure out the main issue.

future plot event: a small group of cats that live in the mines makes an appearance.
conflict will be decided by the cats themselves.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:25 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ

1. all cs rules are to be followed here.
2. good grammar etc is required. generally semi-lit. no one liners. you must be able to post at
least a good paragraph [ 6+ sentences ]. writer's block is no excuse not to write the minimum.
3. lgtbq+ accepted. Putting a starter character limit of 5 cats.
4. all occ and character forms are only to be posted on the discussion thread. none here.
5. no repeating prefixes, motherless kits, or calico/torti toms. for queens, they must have a
mate unless recent events have killed them, ie. mine explosions etc.
6. activity. this is what makes or breaks a rp. if you cannot be active for a period, let everyone
know, don't just ghost please. as for when the rp starts, everyone has two weeks to get a first
post up before being dropped.
7. reservations last 48hrs. they are only needed for ranks with limits.
8. be creative but realistic with your cats. we love drama but we also love interesting cats.

Last edited by eleutheromania on Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:36 am

๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ

the leader
เฝฟ fawnstar -โ™€ - 37m - 8l - dystopianyx

the deputy
เฝฟ bramblenose - โ™‚ - 47m - eleu

medicine cat
เฝฟ hollydust - โ™€ - 36m - este11e
apprentice:

warriors ( 10 / - )
เฝฟ grackleskip - โ™‚ - 43m - local dreamer
เฝฟ monarchwing - โ™€ - 32m - razzberry
เฝฟ sootshriek - โ™€ - 40m - razzberry
เฝฟ wildstream - โ™‚ - 15m - dystopianyx
เฝฟ vistacross - โ™€ - 39m - na'vi
เฝฟ rosethorn - โ™€ - 37m - wildsight
เฝฟ beaverbounce - โ™€ - 39m - wildsight
เฝฟ pecansnout - โ™€ - 41m - phayraoh
เฝฟ mapletrail - โ™‚ - 41m - phayroah
เฝฟ honeyswoop - โ™‚ - 28m - maplejay
เฝฟ name - โ™‚โ™€ - age - user

apprentices ( 6 / dependent on warriors )
เฝฟ thistlepaw - โ™‚ - 13m - local dreamer
เฝฟ chasmpaw - โ™‚ - 9m - razzberry
เฝฟ frostpaw - โ™€ - 6m - sorellabac
เฝฟ skypaw - โ™€ - 10m - dystopianyx
เฝฟ newtpaw - โ™‚ - 11m - dystopianyx
เฝฟ flintpaw - โ™‚ - 11m - wildsight

queens ( 2 / 2 )
เฝฟ brackenfoot - โ™‚ - 36m - local dreamer
เฝฟ pinenose - โ™€ - 32m - sorellabac

kits ( 1 / dependent on queen )
เฝฟ shrikekit- โ™€ - 3m - local dreamer

elders ( 2 / 3 )
เฝฟ stormcall - โ™‚ - 106m - eleu
เฝฟ goldensky - โ™‚ - 99m - wildsight

Outsiders [ no kittypets ] ( 2 / 5 )
เฝฟ clay - โ™‚ - 40m - na'vi
เฝฟ lieutenant - โ™‚ - 36m - ghostlyhamlet

Last edited by eleutheromania on Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:45 am, edited 15 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:40 am

๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ

mentors
sootsthriek เฝฟ thistlepaw
bramblenose เฝฟ chasmpaw
vistacross เฝฟ frostpaw
monarchwing เฝฟ skypaw
rosethorn เฝฟ newtpaw
grackleskip เฝฟ flintpaw
name เฝฟ apprentice

relatives
monarchwing & soothshriek - siblings
thistlepaw & shrikekit - siblings
pinenose - parent to thistle and shrike.
mapletrail & pecansnout - siblings.

crushes
vistacross โž™ grackleskip
name โž™ name

mates
name โŠฑ name

Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:15 am, edited 5 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:47 pm

๐“๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ

runeclan lives in the mountains that have scattered coal mines, some of which are still
being actively used. two-legs aren't unheard of. the landscape is rocky and lush with
undergrowth and pine trees. that said, there are a few cliffs that can be dangerous to
those not experienced with navigating rocky outcrops. seasons are usually very similiar
though winters are extremely cold due to the altitude.

current season: new-leaf ; muggy temperatures.

prey: squirrels, rabbits, mice, fish, shrews, birds, lizards, voles.
predators: large birds, coyotes, foxes, badgers, snakes, leeches.

Updating: The first of many explosions have occurred near the north border of the
territory. the black snow [ coal dust ] is falling from the sky and the morning patrol was hit.
these cats know nothing of coal and how it can make them sick. the clan has never
experienced a cat growing sick by it. as time passes, the dust clad skies will dissipate but
cats will begin to get sick by grooming themselves and ingesting the particles of dust. deaths
will occur.

the secondary plot will occur when the right amount of cats are loners, or just two or three
that inhabit the mines. these cats will know and tell the clan cats what is killing them or not
depending on how friendly the clan cats will be upon finding out they exist. Day one begins
now.

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ—Ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง

Postby eleutheromania » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:13 am

๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐จ๐ฌ๐ž
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    tom โž™ 47m โž™ deputy โž™ apprentice: chasmpaw โž™ mentions: none โž™ tags: everyone within the camp.

the morning patrol was already out, bramblenose himself was leading it currently. they were drawing close to one of the mines that was within their vast territory. that said, the deputy knew to keep his distance when the strong stench of two-legs wafted toward him. he signaled silently with his tail for the others to be on alert, the last thing he wanted was to alert the two-legs of their presence. they drew a little closer, mainly because the border scent markers were near the trees closest to the mine. bramblenose could hear the ruckus on the inside before it suddenly grew quiet. this was rather peculiar to the tom as he stopped, body alert. he heard a two-leg shout and then something extremely alarming occurred. a large blast that had enough force to make the tom tumble backwards. he was a little dazed as he tried to regain his focus, the air thick with black dust and covered his pelt.

the deputy's ears rang, leaving him unable to hear anything as he tried to seek out the rest of the patrol, including his apprentice chasmpaw. a sneeze escaped him as he continued to search until he found one member of the patrol, pebblestep. the other tom wasn't moving and his hind leg was positioned awkwardly. bramblenose nudged the tom, checking for any signs of life. he couldn't stay here long, fore the trees were starting to creak louder. bramblenose knew that was only the start of a tree fall. "chasmpaw!" he called out, hoping to locate the tom through the dusty air but there was no response. maybe he had made it out to safety? a cough escaped the tom as he decided he couldn't stand the smell, let alone breath the air any longer. he pushed forward, continuing to call out ot his apprentice before he knew he had to alert the clan and everyone within the camp. the deputy knew this wouldn't be the only incident, not when it came to the two-legs.

he moved forward, hoping to break through the dusty cloud. the closer he began to reach the camp, the thinner the coal dust but it fell from the sky like black snow. the bengal was almost black, covered in the debris as he pushed his way through the camp entrance. whoever wasn't awake would be soon. bramblenose yowled.

"cats of runeclan, the two-legs have caused a great explosion in the mines to our northern border. the dust was too thick for me to find anyone else on the patrol. i need a few cats to go with me to find them and hope they still are alive. keep everyone within the camp walls, for now, we need not anyone out and about with this heavy air as it spread." he said, hopefully loud enough for everyone to hear.

๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    tom โž™ 106m โž™ elder โž™ mentions: none โž™ tags: camp

the elder was still asleep, huddled in a ball despite the muggy temperatures of new-leaf seeping in with the rising sun. he hufffed, clearly not wanting to move from his cozy spot in the den, though he was alone. stormcall did enjoy company but it seemed he was the youngest and now last of the elders within the clan from the generations before. the sound of something far off did cause him to raise his head. "hmph. wonder what's caused the anger of the mountain today eh." he mumbled to himself before yawning. the gray tom stretched his limbs, hearing his limbs pop from the stiffness of his sleep. he was already dreading the next leaf-bare due to the fact that he only got stiffer with the cold. green eyes scanned the empty den before he slowly made his way out of the entrance and into the late morning light of the day. except, stormcall was greeted with black flakes drifting from the sky. "huh, now that's new." the elders said before he heard rustling at the entrance to the camp. at first, he didn't recognize the black cat until he spoke, seemed bramblenose would need a good grooming for once. he gave his paw a few licks, his pelt needed a good grooming, there were quite a few mats here and there.

the tom grew slightly alarmed when he realized what bramblenose said. seems his patrol was missing and now the two-legs were breaking up the mountain from the looks of it. this was not good, what in starclan's name would happen now. would they have to move? who knew at that rate, he figured maybe fawnstar would know but he doubted it, she was so young but he didn't fault her for that.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pinenose`1|Frostpaw`1

Postby sorellabac » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:30 am

โœง.โ„™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ค๐•–
32m ~ she-cat ~ queen ~ location: nursery ~ mentions: bramblenose, thistlepaw ~ tags: shrikekit

Pinenose sighed as she watched Shirkekit outside. She longed to go back to being a warrior, but there are still three more moons until Shirkekit becomes an apprentice. A noise was heard in the distance, causing a few cats to look up. It seemed like nothing, though there were black flakes falling from the sky. Soon after, Bramblenose came back to camp without the rest of his patrol. As the deputy began to ask for cats to join him, Pinenose wished she could leave the nursery even more. Bramblenose was covered in a thick layer of dust, almost unrecognizable if it weren't for his voice. Pinenose padded outside, eager to hear what Bramblenose had to say. As the queen sat down outside the nursery, a layer of dust began to set over the camp.

"Shrikekit come here!" Pinenose called to her kit, padding over and giving her a few licks, "You don't want to get covered in the dust, especially with your light pelt." Taking a glance around the camp checking for Thistlepaw, to make sure he didn't get too dirty Pinenose began to take Shrikekit back to the nursery.

โœป.๐”ฝ๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ก๐•’๐•จ
6m ~ she-cat ~ apprentice ~ mentor: vistacross ~ location: apprentice den ~ mentions: bramblenose~ tags: none

The camp was quiet as Frostpaw laid in the apprentice's den. The apprentice daydreamed about random things, not paying attention to anything around her. She twitched her ear as a noise was heard outside, from the direction of the mountain. Frostpaw stayed unconcerned until Bramblenose burst into the camp, explaining about what had happened. Still ignoring everyone around her, Frostpaw padded out of the camp to find somewhere quieter when she was surprised by black flakes in the sky. How annoying. The apprentice thought to herself, giving herself a few good licks.

As all the other cats were distracted by Bramblenose, Frostpaw silently snuck out of camp, checking the surrounding area for a quiet place. It seemed that the dust had covered everything in sight, though it wouldn't be too hard to clean. A small tree was at the edge of a rock, perfectly in the sunlight. Smiling to herself, Frostpaw climbed onto the rock and curled up, ready to take a nap. The she-cat hoped that Vistacross didn't come looking for her, she had just found the perfect spot. The dust in the air was slightly annoying, causing Frostpaw to sneeze a few times as she groomed herself again.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ—Ž ๐‘๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง

Postby dystopianyx » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:16 am

โœฆ ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•จ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

โžณ she-cat โฃ leader โฃ 37m โฃ distressed โฃ location; camp โฃ mentions; bramblenose โฃ tags; bramblenose, open โžณ

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The blast was audible from the camp, causing Fawnstar's ears to prick up from where she was in her den. The leader immediately leapt to her feet, both startled and immediately worried by the noise. As she made her way out of the den, stepping out into the camp, she noticed the dust falling from the sky, her nose scrunching up as it landed in her pelt.'What's happened?' She thought, her ice blue eyes scanning across the camp. She noticed Bramblenose standing there, though she almost didn't recognise him at first, with the thick black dust coating his pelt. As he opened his mouth to speak, her eyes widened slight in horror, at the thought of the cats trapped there. She made her way over to him almost immediately relieved to find her deputy was at least physically okay.

"Thank Starclan you're alright,"she sighed, before her gaze glanced around the camp, as she tried to figure out what to do. Fawnstar didn't want to leave the cats out there of course, but she worried for the safety of the rest of her clan, especially the younger members. She turned her head back to Bramblenose, "Bramblenose, take only warriors with you to the site of the blast." She began to speak, "The apprentices should look around the rest of the forest to see if any cats made it out, but not go near the blast site. They're younger, and the heavy smoke and dust could be more fatal for them than it is for us. I don't want to risk anymore loss." Fawnstar spoke, her voice surprisingly calm to her, despite the anxiety she felt. She glanced back towards the camp again, "The queens, kits and elders should stay inside their den at all times, until we figure out if there's something else we can do," She called out, loud enough to adress the other cats in the clan.

Fawnstar's tail swept across the floor behind her erratically, easily giving away the fact that she was incredibly anxious and distressed. She knew of course that what the twolegs did was out of her control, but she couldn't help how she was feeling. This was her clan, and the fact was that some of the cats that had been near the explosion could very well be dead, and it wasn't comforting at all. She just hoped everyone had made it out alive, or that their wounds were treatable. The she-cat was also torn between staying her at camp and helping those that were still here, or going with the patrol to see if she could help them in any way.
Last edited by dystopianyx on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
โžน kennedy โ˜ฝ uk โ˜พ infp-t โžน
โžน lesbian ร— non-binary ร— young adult โžน
โžน artist โ˜ฝ writer โ˜พ cosplayer โžน

โžน local dork and nerd โค โžน
always open to talking to
people and making new friends !

โค โ i'm gay and proud
might not be loud
but i've found my sound โž โค

dystopianyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[1]

Postby este11e » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:48 am

โžข โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐ป๐‘‚๐ฟ๐ฟ๐‘Œ๐ท๐‘ˆ๐‘†๐‘‡ โ”€โ”€
        xxxmolly - medicine cat - feeling uneasy
      the day had seemed completely normal when the runeclan medicine cat had first woken up. she remembered opening her eyes to look around the neatly organized den, a small huff of satisfaction leaving her as she looked at her work. hollydust was always a very tidy cat, she found that working in a disorganized environment lead to more mistakes and slower progress, so she always kept her den and herb stock as neat as could be. she didn't have much on her mind besides brackenfoot, one of the queens. she planned on checking on her that morning and bringing some burnet leaves, which were good for expecting queens.

that was when she finally rose from her nest, stretched and shook out her fur, and padded over to the herb stock. she picked up the leaves gently and casually exited the medicine den, walking through camp towards the nursery. while she was on her way, she heard a large crashing noise in the distance, her ears immediately perking up. hollydust's eyes narrowed lightly. what was that? she thought. whatever it was, she didn't like it. it didn't sound good or normal. everyone seemed fine, though. she did her best to always be alert in case of any kind of injury or emergency.

after a hesitant, long pause, hollydust lightly trotted to the nursery, a bit paranoid. she saw brackenfoot in the nursery and then pinenose and shrikekit. relief. the queens were alright. that was when bramblenose came bounding into camp.

hollydust's heart dropped at the sound of the news. an explosion in the mines- what could be worse?! her brain was racing. she just had to go. she quickly turned to brackenfoot and placed the burnet leaves by her paws. "brackenfoot, i'll be back, i need to make sure no one is injured." she told the queen, hoping to ease some of her stress. "please eat these burnet leaves, they're helpful for expecting queens." hollydust quickly spoke before brushing past a cluster of cats towards bramblenose.

"bramblenose, i'll go." hollydust spoke up. "if there are any survivors, chances are they're going to need my attention." the medicine cat meowed. just as she finished speaking, she saw a little black flake fall from above. something was definitely not right.
este11e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Pinenose`2

Postby sorellabac » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:25 am

โœง.โ„™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ค๐•–
32m ~ she-cat ~ queen ~ location: nursery~ mentions: ~ tags: shirkekit

"It's not snow, it's dust," The queen replied, glancing outside, "Snow is cold and white. For now, you can play inside, there's too much dust in the air. You can go out again once the dust has settled." Pinenose gestured at the deputy with her head, his fur was covered in dust, making him look like a black cat. As the queen settled down in her nest, she grabbed a piece of moss and rolled it into a ball for Shrikekit to play with. Pinenose glanced outside, noticing Brackenfoot standing in the middle of the camp, seemingly unbothered by the dust. She couldn't wait for Brackenfoot's kits to come, as Shirkekit could finally have some other kits to play with.

Outside the nursery, there were several cats volunteering to join Bramblenose on a patrol to find the other cats. Pinenose imagined what it would be like near the mountain, where the most dust would be, it would be more exciting than staying in the nursery for another 3 moons. At least they didn't have to be out in the dust, in Pinenose's opinion it smelt and tasted weird. It felt too grainy whenever she tried to clean it off too. Suddenly, Pinenose's mind flashed to the fresh-kilk pile, all the prey would be covered in dust the next time they tried to eat. Though the dust never hurt anyone, it ruined the taste of the fresh-kill.
I should get one now, when the ones near the bottom aren't too dusty. Pinenose thought to herself, padding out of the nursery.

"Stay here, I'll be right back." Pinenose told Shrikekit as she went to grab some prey. The queen grabbed a mouse and a blackbird before returning to the nursery, dropping a mouse on the floor before eating the blackbird.
Shrikekit could eat the mouse if she wanted.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me