W a r r i o r D o g s || SkyPack

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r D o g s || SkyPack

Postby qerrat » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:58 am

Quickleap

♂| Aussiedoodle | 25 Moons | Apprentice: None | Crush: Open! | Location: Heading Away from the Lake | Tags: Open

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The frog was unpleasantly slimy in his jaws as he walked back towards camp. He was still thinking about how disgusting it was, and how perhaps he shouldn't bring it back after all. Maybe it'll offend someone, like I thought our pack was so hungry that we might even eat a frog... But then, he shouldn't throw it back now, so close to camp, after he'd killed it, so Quickleap continued to walk, his head held high to avoid letting the pheasant's head hit the ground.

Last edited by qerrat on Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:11 pm

RogueRunner wrote:
🕯
N I G H T F I R E

() - ( Border Collie/Siberian Husky mix ) - ( Beta ) - ( SkyPack ) - ( 30 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: Lupinpaw ) - ( Asexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Lupinpaw, Blizzardstar )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Although she wasn't quite convinced by her apprentice's claim, since it sounded awfully similar to past ones that turned out not to be upheld, she was satisfied enough with his current humility that she couldn't bring herself to scold him further. Instead, she waited for Blizzardstar to continue. Nightfire ensured to remain quiet, respectful, but she was already getting pins and needles. She hated sitting around like this, even if it was just for a moment.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:29 am

Quickleap

♂| Aussiedoodle | 25 Moons | Apprentice: None | Crush: Open! | Location: Spindly Tree near Prey-pile | Tags: Open

Quickleap walked into camp, and dropped the pheasant on the preypile, setting the frog to the side a bit, in case someone decided it wasn't fit to eat. His ears perked at the sound of NightFire, Lupinpaw, and Blizzardstar talking to each other, but he decided to let them be; he was in a bit of a huffy mood this afternoon, and listening to Lupinpaw get in trouble again for trying to help the pack really wasn't going to improve his mood. Quickleap stalked off towards a large, spindly tree; lots of pawholds, but ridiculously wobbly. He managed to climb about six feet into it before laying down on a branch, paw dangling over the side, feeling the rising and falling of the branch in the wind. Quickleap sighed. Well, there we go again. Now it seems that the simple action of walking into camp makes me want to shred something...

Last edited by qerrat on Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby doggoesmeow » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:46 am

doggoesmeow wrote:
    [ B L A C K R O S E ]
[ Female ] [ 37 moons old ] [ Medicine dog ] [ Meadow ] [ Tags - Creambloom ]
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
blackrose let out a huff, as it was true that creambloom would be better help hunting then searching for herbs. the black medicine dog really just wanted someone to help her carry all the herbs she hoped to find. "i guess you are right creambloom... once you come back to camp could you ask around to see if anyone could be able to carry some herbs for me?" blackrose asked.
Last edited by doggoesmeow on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
doggoesmeow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:02 am

Creambloom
female - Canaan dog - warrior - no apprentice - crush: open - tags: Blackrose

She thought for a moment "well I come here with Quickleap if he is still nearby maybe he could help you?" she said thinking then she started to think again "or maybe I could help you if you found that many herbs that you can't carry them by yourself" she keeps speaking.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:56 am

qerrat wrote:
Lupinpaw
Australian Cattle Dog | Male | Apprentice | Skypack | 10 moons | Mentor: Nightfire| Heterosexual | Mate/crush: open | Tags: Nightfire, Blizzardstar

Lupinpaw nodded miserably in response to Nightfire. He followed her towards a different section of camp, trying to swallow the guilty lump in his throat. They approached Blizzardstar, and Nightfire gave her report like he wasn't even there. I'm not a distraction, he thought rebelliously when Nightfire had responded to his alpha. I was trying to help! The pack is somewhat helpless right now! We need prey, and I was trying to get some. Realizing that he still hadn't answered Blizzardstar's question, Lupinpaw awkwardly spoke up. "I'm sorry, I was hunting. The... um..." he trailed off, not entirely sure if he should say anything about Skypack's lack of food and dogs, after Nightfire's reaction. "Won't do it again," he mumbled, suddenly very interested in a patch of grass beneath his paws. I won't do it again, at least I don't think... but I can help too! I can carry my own weight and catch prey, then maybe my pack would realize that they should always let me do it. Lupinpaw pawed at the once-grassy area beneath his paws, which now consisted of lots of upturned roots and soil.
Last edited by qerrat on Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:00 am

Quickleap

♂| Aussiedoodle | 25 Moons | Apprentice: None | Crush: Open! | Location: Spindly Tree near Prey-pile | Tags: Open

Quickleap gazed over their camp, trying to improve his mood. Well, we didn't have such spindly trees at the old territory, and at least we're farther away from Shadowpack. Pups and apprentices that decide to cross a border and break the code are less likely to die as punishment. He scowled, but remained on the waving tree. It was comforting, the rising and falling, the gentle swishing of the leaves. He thought of that Leaf-Bare, and how hard it had been. New territory, hardly any prey, and everything else. Quickleap was thankful for the arrival of New-Leaf, for it meant good times for the pack. They would live for another 9 moons still, at least. The swaying of the tree seemed to be lulling Quickleap to sleep. He let out a contented sigh, and closed his eyes.

Last edited by qerrat on Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:07 pm

RogueRunner wrote:
🕯
N I G H T F I R E

() - ( Border Collie/Siberian Husky mix ) - ( Beta ) - ( SkyPack ) - ( 30 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: Lupinpaw ) - ( Asexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Lupinpaw, Blizzardstar )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Although she wasn't quite convinced by her apprentice's claim, since it sounded awfully similar to past ones that turned out not to be upheld, she was satisfied enough with his current humility that she couldn't bring herself to scold him further. Instead, she waited for Blizzardstar to continue. Nightfire ensured to remain quiet, respectful, but she was already getting pins and needles. She hated sitting around like this, even if it was just for a moment.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:30 am

x B L I Z Z A R D S T A R
    xxxxxxxxxrank. alphaxxxage. 47 moonsxxxapp. nonexxxcrush. nonexxxlocation. campxxxtags. Lupinpaw & Nightfire xx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent Blizzardstar listened to the young apprentice and thought she had been somewhat firm earlier she did recognise that he was trying or help, or so it seemed like he was. However sending a search party after him was not going to help the pack. They needed all the strength they had for hunting and protecting each other. She glanced around the camp, they were so short on warriors that to loose their only apprentice would be utterly devastating. she sighed quietly and turned her attention back to Lupinpaw "As punishment you are to replace Nightfire and Blackrose's bedding for them" she announced finally. She would have said replace all the bedding but that sort of punishment was too serious for something like this. "But Lupinpaw, I must warn you, do not do that again. Otherwise you will be replacing every piece of bedding in the pack." she threatened, though her voice was stern her eyes were kind. "You are dismissed" she told the apprentice and turned to Nightfire "Thank Starpack he is still with us"
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:06 pm

Lupinpaw
Australian Cattle Dog | Male | Apprentice | Skypack | 10 moons | Mentor: Nightfire| Heterosexual | Mate/crush: open | Tags: Nightfire, Blizzardstar

Lupinpaw nodded miserably, and walked to the warrior's den, dragging his paws as he did so. He slowly dragged out each bed off moss, wrinkling his snout in disgust at the texture. Why am I doing this? This is such a waste of time. I could be getting food for the pack instead! With a sigh, he continued, grumbling to himself and thinking about what a Windpaw apprentice had told him. He said they didn't have to change their bedding in Windpack, because they slept outside. Hmph, lucky dogs... he thought to himself, tossing in new moss, and folding it roughly into a bed. Lupinpaw groaned when he saw his progress, however. He would need to clean the moss of twigs and leaves, had chosen particularly bad ones. I'll be here all night! With another sigh, he began to clean the moss.
Last edited by qerrat on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me