W a r r i o r D o g s || WindPack

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r D o g s || WindPack

Postby WolfTales » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Berrybounce
Basenji/Pharaohhound mix | Female | Tunneler | Windpack | 25 moons | Apprentice: None| Bisexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Cloudtuft

Hesitantly Berrybounce followed Cloudtuft after the trail. "Yeah, right behind you!" She replied unsure of the new scents that started to surround them. It suddenly dawned on the tunneller that they were treading on Shadowpack territory. She stuck close to Cloudtuft unsure of what to do if Shadowpack found them. Prey was important though, they needed this deer. "Where in Starpack did the deer run off to?" She muttered looked around their surroundings, now Berrybounce remembered why she liked tunneling better.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlcat » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:21 am

Whiteleg

( ♀ ) - ( Saluki Whippet Cross ) - ( Elder ) - ( Windpack ) - ( 156 moons old ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Open )

Whiteleg, continued her dreamless sleep.
Owlcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one ─── twigskip

Postby wildsight » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:36 am

██xx𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐆𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 ───────
    𝐚𝐠𝐞. fifteen ms 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫. female 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝. italian greyhound 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞. tunneler 𝐥𝐨𝐜. tunnels 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬. open

While everyone else was busy hunting and skittering around up on the surface, Twigskip was busy tunneling under the surface. Well, currently she was just enjoying her time in the tunnels. Surprisingly, the tunnels felt like a safe place to Twigskip somewhere she could go and not be bothered. Well, maybe it wasn't that surprising but to Twigskip this was like a second home. Her paws worked furiously in the dirt for a few moments, before she turned away with a yip. She had been down here for quite awhile and it was probably time to be heading back up. Perhaps, just a few more moments down here. It wouldn't hurt to do so.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:58 pm

Patchpaw
male dog - dalmatian/Saluki mix - crush: open - mentor: Cloudtuft - tags: Songbreeze

He played death with his sister Spottedpaw near the apprentice's den, the one who moves first loses the game. Though he was starting to get bored and after hearing what the young Moorrunner asked at the other dogs. He ignored the game rules for now "What are you talking about? the whole pack is awake, nobody just doesn't want to do anything?" he responded to her.

Spottedpaw
female dog - dalmatian/ Saluki mix - crush: open - mentor: Berrybounce - tags: open

She played dead, but flick her ears at Patchpaw when the male dog jumped up and ignored the game rules, not saying anything as she could see that he got bored on it. Narrowing her eyes she stood up too to look at Songbreeze "both our mentors left the camp? could they had something important going on?" she said mostly to herself.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:07 pm

Songbreeze

Female | Moorrunner | 13 moons | Apprentice: None| Location: Apprentice Den Entrance | Mate/crush: Open | Tags: Open!

Songbreeze smiled, remembering how playful she had been. Hopefully, still, she thought to herself. ”Well, Whiteleg is sleeping, and Stagstar, Berrybounce, and Cloudtuft are who knows where. So, I repeat, does anyone want to go hunting?” She said all these in a teasing manner, though Spottedpaw’s comment only made Songbreeze more concerned. Well, better say something comforting... she thought. “Well, if it’s dark and they haven’t come back, I’ll go looking for them. Deal?”
Last edited by qerrat on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:18 am

Patchpaw
male dog - dalmatian/Saluki mix - crush: open - mentor: Cloudtuft - tags: Songbreeze

He rolled his eyes as the young Moorrunner called for the other dogs to join her "so how many dogs you need? even one or two can catch enough to feed the whole packs once" he said to her rather annoyed. He gave a look at his sister "as both of our mentors are gone, we could go out to do their jobs right?" he said to her.

Spottedpaw
female dog - dalmatian/ Saluki mix - crush: open - mentor: Berrybounce - tags: open

She looked at the she-dog "...I see..." she said silently, not feeling comfortable at all. She turned to her brother "calm down Patchpaw" she said to her thoughtfully "and yes I think you're right when our mentors are gone their tasks could belong to us now" she said flicking her tail.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:13 pm

Songbreeze

Female | Moorrunner | 13 moons | Apprentice: None| Location: Apprentice Den Entrance | Mate/crush: Open | Tags: Open!

"As long as your mentor isn't the leader or anything, I assume so," she said, amused. What do I know about these two, she thought to herself, trying to remember anything too important. Well, there's the unknown father rumor, but it's just a rumor. Flicking her long, wispy tail, Songbreeze stood patiently, waiting for their final decision. When I was an apprentice, and someone offered to bring me hunting, I'd jump at the chance faster than a Skypacker. "Well, you make your choice. After all, I'm not your mentor," she said in a relaxed way, though she was still watching them, waiting.
Last edited by qerrat on Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:30 am

Patchpaw

He looked at her "true, you're not our mentor" he said sighing "If you want a hunting partner go ask Twigskip, I am pretty sure I saw her in those tunnels a few moments ago" he said to her turning around to leave the camp "anyway I am going out" he said to them, walking forward the camp entrance.

Spottedpaw

She looked at her brother and the young she-dog, flicking her ears back and front, turning to her brother when he decided to leave the camp "why could we not hunt with her? if we're getting out anyways?" she asked at him sighing.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:00 am

Songbreeze

Songbreeze watched them, feeling amused once more. "Well, you two decide amongst yourselves, okay? I'm going to go see if I can find some rabbits west of here, though I won't go far." That is, I won't go far if you join me. If you decide to go hunting alone, I will find Twigskip, and I'll ask her to help me look for Cloudtuft and Berrybounce. Songbreeze wondered if letting the two young apprentices go hunting alone was a good idea. Ummm, no, it's not. It's getting dark faster than a running hare, and if I take Twigskip, they will be completely and utterly alone, besides a sleeping elder. Perhaps if they don't come with me, I'll tell them not to go too far. The young moor-runner shook these thoughts out of her head, and waited for their decision.
Last edited by qerrat on Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:06 am

Patchpaw

He narrowed his eyes at her, he did have a hard time to respect the young Moorrunner, especially when she was not much older than he or Spottedpaw was being "Fine do whatever you want I am going alone" he said to the two she-dogs, giving a stare to his sister.

Spottedpaw

She nodded to Songbreeze "I think catching some rabbits sounds fine" she said turning to her brother with a sight "anyway I don't see it as a good idea to get out alone?" she said silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me