W a r r i o r D o g s || ShadowPack

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r D o g s || ShadowPack

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Snowpaw

She dog| Siberian Husky| 12 moons| Mentor: Nightsight| Tag:Birchpaw

After they had walked off out of hearing range of Velvetstar she started sniffing the ground, but decided to break the silence. “I know you had something you wanted to talk to Velvetstar about. But you can talk to me and I won’t tell a soul. Honestly ever since Velvetstar walked out of camp with us I felt a strange feeling. Like something was off with her.” After a small pause Snowpaw continued. “Do you think she is ill or something?” The apprentice then chased after a rabbit, biting it and killed in quick. Now that Snowpaw had shared her thoughts she thought Birchpaw might talk to her. She understood if he didn’t want to talk about it. She hoped Flowerpetal would be alright alone with the alpha. I hope Flowerpetal will be okay...maybe even let me know what Velvetstar says. I’m curious as to know but the question is will Flowerpetal open up to me? she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:06 am

Flowerpetal
shadowpack - female - border collie - beta - Wisteriapaw - crush: open - tags: Applefrost, Snowpaw, Velvetstar, Birchpaw

She listened but didn't really get what she was being talked at first "I see, so what kind of suspicious stuff you think your mother was trying to do or planning to do?" she said to her, little unsure. She herself has never sawed any dreams, which could haunt her like those dream the leader or medicine dogs could have.

Flarepaw
shadowpack - female - Finnish spitz - apprentice - Darkhowl - crush: open - tags: Dawnpaw

She nodded to the medicine apprentice dog "yes to the lake..." she repeated, walking forward the camp entrance to get out of it. She made a deep breath of the fresh forest air before shook her pelt lightly and turned to the other apprentice again "so what kind of herbs we're looking for? Maybe I know some of them?" she asked at her.

(yeah sure..)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:11 pm

V E L V E T S T A R

() - ( Wolfdog mongrel ) - ( Alpha ) - ( ShadowPack ) - ( 24 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: Birchpaw ) - ( Bisexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Flowerpetal, Applefrost )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
She met Flowerpetal's eye, inconspicuously studying her gaze for a moment. She had to admit to herself that she was hesitating to tell her the truth. If what she thought Bristlestar had implied was true, that she was plotting with other dogs against her...

What her mother had stood for in life, ShadowPack's darkest and most twisted roots, was downright dangerous to Velvetstar's position. In spite of what a psychotic monster Bristlestar had been, she had undoubtedly inspired others during her rule. Velvetstar's lack of aggression towards the other Packs by comparison, she knew, would've been looked down upon by at least one ShadowPack dog, and she didn't want discord within her family. Not again. She whispered back, with carefully chosen wording, "She cackled something along the lines of turning the other Packs against us." Realizing the horror of that sentence, she added, "I can't confirm that, though." With a casual flick of her tail, she continued walking. "All I know is that, should something terrible happen, we'll know who to tear to bits. But, like I said, it isn't necessary that the rest of our Pack knows," she growled with a smirk, even as a shiver rushed down her spine at the thought.

C L O U D T U F T

() - ( Greyhound/Samoyed mix ) - ( Moor Runner ) - ( WindPack ) - ( 13 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: None ) - ( Homosexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Berrybounce )
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Her plumy tail brushed against her back as she wagged it in response to Berrybounce. She replied optimistically, "We'll find it." Determined snout pressed to the ground, and the deer trail, by extension, she hardly noticed Berrybounce's nervousness until she looked up to see it firsthand. Almost instinctively, she pressed the soft, white fur of one of her cheeks into her fellow hunter's comfortingly and said, "Don't worry. I can do the talking, if you want. Any Pack can be reasonable if you give them good reason to be." Just after she finished speaking, her ears pricked up at subtle movement ahead - from a dog or from a deer, Cloudtuft wasn't entirely sure. Regardless, she shot Berrybounce an excited grin before lowering her light frame to the ground and stalking forward slowly.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Flowerpetal
shadowpack - female - border collie - beta - Wisteriapaw - crush: open - tags: Applefrost, Snowpaw, Velvetstar, Birchpaw

She flicked her ears curiously, trying to figure out what she was being talked or what to respond to the worrying alpha. She was always being little skeptical about the dreams which told something that will happen to the living ones but kept that to her own thing as it could shock some of the dogs, especially those who believed in Starpack. She shook her head slightly "I don't think she could turn the other pack against us, I think your dream meant something else..." she said silently "I do agree that that's better to keep only with few dogs, it could only bring despair and panic, but you could speak with...the medicine dogs about that, maybe they had some dreams too?" she keep talking.

Flarepaw
shadowpack - female - Finnish spitz - apprentice - Darkhowl - crush: open - tags: Dawnpaw

other thread...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

post one ─── nightsight

Postby wildsight » Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:28 am

██xx𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊 ───────
    𝐚𝐠𝐞. twenty-nine ms 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫. female 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝. rottweiler mix 𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐞. warrior 𝐥𝐨𝐜. camp 𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐬. open

Nightsight sat in the shadows of the camp as usual, her tail swaying slowly. As usual the larger female didn't interact much with her packmates, preferring to sit in the shadows and observe. Something seemed to be going on, though she didn't know what. There seemed to be almost a sense of tension in the air. And yet everything seemed just fine. The warrior let out a yawn, her mind wandering to her last hunting trip. She hadn't caught anything good so, perhaps she should go and see if she could find something better. However, the female didn't feel like heading out only to sit here and watch the dogs interact with each other, perhaps catching a few short disagreements while she was there watching. It was always fun to see how each dog interacted with one another. If, anyone needed or wanted to know what was going on many knew all they had to do was go see Nightsight.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:23 pm

V E L V E T S T A R

() - ( Wolfdog mongrel ) - ( Alpha ) - ( ShadowPack ) - ( 24 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: Birchpaw ) - ( Bisexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Flowerpetal, Applefrost )
"That's a possibility. Bristlestar wasn't exactly known for her honesty," she whispered back. "And I've already thought about it. I'm going to ask Dawnpaw if she's seen anything suspicious, but I don't want to tell her too much. She doesn't need the pressure of being the sole interpreter of an alpha's nonsense dream." Sensing her beta's distress, she nudged her in the side playfully. "Listen, Flowerpetal. You could be right; maybe my dream meant nothing -" she ignored the jolt of pain that came, as if on cue, directly after her words about the viability of her encounter, "- but, should that be wrong, we need to be ready. Keep an ear out at the next Gathering. We need to learn who we can trust."

C L O U D T U F T

() - ( Greyhound/Samoyed mix ) - ( Moor Runner ) - ( WindPack ) - ( 13 moons old ) - ( Apprentice: None ) - ( Homosexual ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Berrybounce )
Her frame became very still as she came upon her target: An enormous buck, muscular and wary-eyed. Cloudtuft kept her nerve, remaining silent while the mighty animal grazed. Then, he turned his head, and her heart beat out of her chest. She charged forward, her rear claws kicking up grass and soil. The buck bellowed as her strong jaws slammed shut on a hunk of flesh at its flank, latching on and tearing with each tug of her body. It kicked and struggled violently, pulling towards the deeper parts of ShadowPack territory. Cloudtuft dug her paws into the ground, trying to keep it in place, but it only took her stumbling over one root in the dense undergrowth for the buck to gain enough purchase to kick her squarely in her chest. She lost her grip with a cough and the buck tore through the woods, twisting through a maze of trees and roots. "C'mon, Berrybounce!" she barked, bolting after it. Under normal circumstances, a WindPack dog would have no issue catching up to a deer - even a huge buck like this didn't stand a chance - but the surrounding environment was too unfamiliar to her and too familiar to him. He leaped gracefully over potential hazards that he had clearly memorized while Cloudtuft barely avoided tripping over every single one, and he dodged past trees that Cloudtuft felt were placed too randomly to be prepared for. Although she longed for the wide, empty moor of WindPack, she wouldn't give up that easily! Putting on extra speed, she managed to keep it within her sight, running past ShadowPack's camp with it.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:44 pm

Flowerpetal

She blinked her eyes at the alphas words "well don't worry about me that much, is that you who had that weird dream? Whatever that means we will survive, I know it..." she said to her, looking toward the forest to the way where the apprentices were being hunted at "maybe we could go to check the two younger ones now, so there not fall into a river or in mice den" she said lightly laughing. She had this odd feeling that something will happen soon, but she didn't know what and that the alpha could feel the same way.

(so why are the Windpack there anyway?)

Flarepaw

other thread...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:18 pm

Darkhowl
Belgian Malinois mix | Male | Warrior | Shadowpack | 20 moons | Apprentice: Flarepaw| Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags:

Darkhowl stretched and let out a tired sigh as he got to his paws. He glanced around camp once or twice as he debated whether or not to go on a 'walk' for himself, maybe bring his apprentice along, though he could argue she was too soft for her own good. Any dog to Darkhowl was too soft. Maybe if he could find a group of those outpackers he could show Flarepaw how to fight properly. Darkhowl sighed as he thought back to the Gathering, the outcome wasn't very pretty. I should lay low a bit, don't need to get chewed out again. Darkhowl paced around camp looking for something to do, or some excuse to leave camp after all his apprentice was nowhere in camp. His ears perked when a strange scent drifted across the wind toward the camp.

Applefrost
Anatolian Shepherd | Female | Warrior | Shadowpack | 30 moons | Apprentice: Badgerpaw | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Velvetstar, Flowerpetal

Applefrost flicked her ear looking around for anything suspicious. She didn't want to intrude on Velvetstar and Flowerpetal but something seemed off. "Are we going to check on the apprentices?" The warrior asked seeing Flowerpetal looking toward where the apprentices headed off to. Applefrost was starting to worry a bit herself.

Berrybounce
Basenji/Pharaohhound mix | Female | Tunneler | Windpack | 25 moons | Apprentice: None| Bisexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Cloudtuft

The usual tunneller sprinted to catch up with Cloudtuft and the buck. The excitement and her watering mouth distracted her from the fact they had gone pretty deep into Shadowpack territory, even speeding past the camp. Well, speed stumbling. Berrybounce was able to keep both the buck and Cloudtuft in sight though she wasn't as fast as either of them she could at least help when the time came to take it down. "Will this thing ever get worn out?!" She called out eager to catch the beast. The tunneller tried to push herself to go faster but Shadowpack territory wasn't the best place for her to try and be a moor runner.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:13 pm

V E L V E T S T A R

Her gaze followed her deputy's and, as expected, she mentioned the apprentices. Velvetstar grinned at her joke. "If only we were that lucky," she replied, light sarcasm edging her voice. Upon hearing Applefrost, who had been pretty quiet for the majority of the patrol, also ask about the apprentices, she nodded. "I guess that we should find them before they manage to get themselves killed." Just as she started walking, she peered over her shoulder at the other two she-dogs, eyes playful. "By the way, I have a little test planned for Snowpaw. When we get to where I want, I ask that you don't intervene. Are we clear?"

C L O U D T U F T

"He can't run forever!" Cloudtuft called back to Berrybounce. Although she could run for a lot longer, she didn't want to if it could be avoided; she really didn't care for this type of environment. Plus, the sooner they got this meal back to WindPack, the better. Examining the area, she noticed a dense line of trees a short distance ahead. The gaps between them were so small that even a slim buck like their target couldn't wiggle his way through. She smiled and yipped, "I've got it! I'm going to round that tree line to cut him off. Get ready to maneuver in for the kill, Berrybounce!" Huffing in preparation, Cloudtuft put on extra speed and headed for the side of the tree patch. In the undergrowth she wasn't adjusted to, she nearly lost control and tripped. However, she pushed through it, just managing to right herself as her paw started to slip underneath her body. The buck began to turn away from her, as she'd planned. Drifting with a harsh slide of her paws that sent soil and plant matter flying, the young moor runner twisted around the tree patch and cut the deer off from his predictable escape route. Clearly surprised, the buck bellowed, but he didn't run towards her fellow hunter like Cloudtuft thought that he would. He reared - but Cloudtuft couldn't react.

Her world had suddenly grown very dark. Glancing around in bewilderment, she heard a cold howl lace the air. Then, when she turned, she seemed in a different place entirely, surrounded within a ring. When she dared to look more closely, she realized that the ring was composed of dogs - seven, to be exact, with differing silhouettes. "Hello?" Cloudtuft said.

As quickly as the vision had appeared, it disappeared. Cloudtuft blinked the daze from her face just as the buck's legs crashed towards her. She screamed as the jagged hooves slammed into her flank with the force of a falling tree, the sheer brutality of the strike knocking her off her paws and sending her falling sideways. She hit the grass hard and the hooves followed her, stomping firmly enough into her side to force the air from her body. Coughing, she watched as the buck turned and sped away. "Don't let it escape, Berrybounce!" she yelped, trying to stagger to her paws as her nose dripped with sweat.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:36 am

Flowerpetal

She nodded to Applefrost "yes, I do know that they will be responsible enough not to do anything stupid, but they're still young dogs and it's our responsibility to take care of them" she said turning to Velvetstar as she told them about training Snowpaw "All free to" she said gently.

Flarepaw

other thread...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me