W a r r i o r D o g s || ShadowPack

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r D o g s || ShadowPack

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:42 am

Snowpaw

She dog| Siberian Husky| 12 moons| Mentor: Nightsight| Tag:Birchpaw

“I’m glad I caught a rabbit for the pack.” Snowpaw said as she sniffed hoping to find more prey for the pack. She knew one rabbit wasn’t much. Still it was better than nothing. She detected the scent of Flowerpetal, Applefrost and Velvetstar nearby. She guessed they were coming to check on the apprentices. She stood up with the rabbit in her mouth, almost wishing they had run into something more challenging than a rabbit.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:24 am

Thornheart

♀| 216 Moons | Shadowpack | No romance | Elder | Location: Outside Elder's Den | Tags: Open!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Thornheart lay lazily in the warm grass, soaking up the shards of afternoon sun. Her side was pleasantly warm, a wonderful change from that year's harsh Leaf-Bare. She blinked lazily, watching the blurry silhouette of a dog pacing around camp. It looked like Darkhowl; smelled like him, too, but she wasn't sure; she was never sure of who was who when they were more than a few yards away. Thornheart's thoughts wandered to her warrior-hood; chasing rats and rabbits through the darkness of the forest. Ah, I never ate breakfast, did I? Thornheart thought to herself, trying to remember if she did. Perhaps I will get up... the she-dog lay there for awhile, before smiling at herself. Or, perhaps I will wait for a sprightly young apprentice to come for a story, and bring me some prey.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by qerrat on Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:10 pm

Snowpaw

She dog| Siberian Husky| 12 moons| Mentor: Nightsight| Tag:Velvetstar, Applefrost, Flowerpetal

“I’m going to meet up with the others. I’m sure they will come looking for us soon enough anyway. I won’t be gone long.” Snowpaw told Birchpaw, feeling bad to leave her friend behind. Snowpaw took the rabbit she had caught in her jaws and walked to meet with the others. She really hoped Flowerpetal was okay. She hurried her pace figuring it was rude to keep Velvetstar waiting long. She stopped when she heard Velvetstar say something about not intervening. She decided to ignore what she heard. “I caught this rabbit. I know it’s not much but at least I didn’t come back with nothing.” She said after dropping said rabbit so she could speak properly. She wouldn’t be able to talk with it in her mouth after all.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:03 am

Flowerpetal
shadowpack - female - border collie - beta - Wisteriapaw - crush: open - tags: Applefrost, Snowpaw, Velvetstar, Birchpaw

She looked over at Snowpaw when the soon-to-be-warrior walked back to them, holding a rabbit "hmm, well that's a large one, good catch Snowpaw" she said to the young she-dog with a smile "Velvetstar has something for you, so go to her now" she said to her, flicking her tail toward the pack leader.

Flarepaw
shadowpack - female - Finnish spitz - apprentice - Darkhowl - crush: open - tags: Dawnpaw

other thread...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:53 am

Snowpaw

She dog| Siberian Husky| 12 moons| Mentor: Nightsight| Tag:Velvetstar, Applefrost, Flowerpetal

Curious but still happy with her catch she walked up to Velvetstar. “You wanted to see me, Velvetstar.” She said with a kind smile that reached her eyes. She was pretty curious as to why the Alpha wanted to see her.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlcat » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:18 am

Birchpaw

( ♂ ) - ( Staffordshire Bull Terrier ) - ( Apprentice ) - ( ShadowPack ) - ( 10 moons old ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Snowpaw )

Birchpaw didn't answer any of Snowpaw's questions, he didn't feel like saying anything. He sniffed some more after Snowpaw found the rabbit, but he was sad to know that there weren't any more prey in the vicinity so he followed Snowpaw back to Flowerpetal.
Last edited by Owlcat on Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Owlcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:16 am

Thornheart

♀| 216 Moons | Shadowpack | No romance | Elder | Location: Preypile | Tags: Open!

Thornheart opened her eyes again, aware that she had just drifted off for a short while. "Ah, well, I guess I really should be getting up," she sighed, and, with some effort, heaved herself onto her paws. Thornheart then slowly limped over to the prey-pile, and gingerly took a rat from the pile. She wondered who had caught it, as it was still slightly warm. With a happy, relaxed sigh, Thornheart turned to walk back towards her den.

Last edited by qerrat on Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Sep 27, 2019 1:54 am

Flowerpetal
shadowpack - female - border collie - beta - Wisteriapaw - crush: open - tags: Applefrost, Snowpaw, Velvetstar, Birchpaw

She made a look toward Snowpaw as the young she-dog walking to Velvetstar, sighing she looked at Birchstar and Applefrost "She told us not to intervene, so let's do some more hunting now" she said to the two dogs. Her eyes looking down the Birchpaw "maybe you will found something as well" she said to the young male.

Flarepaw
shadowpack - female - Finnish spitz - apprentice - Darkhowl - crush: open - tags: Dawnpaw

other thread...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owlcat » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:49 am

Birchpaw

( ♂ ) - ( Staffordshire Bull Terrier ) - ( Apprentice ) - ( ShadowPack ) - ( 10 moons old ) - ( No romance ) - ( Tags: Snowpaw, Flowerpetal )

He wagged his tail, "maybe I will!" he said cheerfully. "I think, I want to catch something else for the clan, than a filthy, old rat." He wrinkled his nose in disgust.
Owlcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:05 pm

Thornheart

♀| 216 Moons | Shadowpack | No romance | Elder | Location: In front of Elder's Den | Tags: Open!

Thornheart limped back to the patch of sunlight she had been laying in previously, and lay down, letting out a contented sigh. She felt her thoughts once more rambling off into her memories, and the old she-dog could remember much harder times the pack had been facing; the times with Bristlestar had been prosperous but filled with some terrified anticipation; the leader before her had been ill-advised, made poor choices, and was easily swayed by the opinions of other dogs, especially his mate. The leader before him... nothing really noteworthy about him, Thornheart thought, smiling at herself. The leader she remembered the most had been leader in her younger years. He was quite kind and gentle, quite different from the leaders we have nowadays, she thought sadly. Even Velvetstar, though an epic improvement compared to her mother, could occasionally be... terrifying. Thornheart let these thoughts fade away as she took her first, small bite of the delicious rat.

Last edited by qerrat on Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me