❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who Should Become Deputy?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:29 pm

BerryCloud
29%
BrambleThorn
43%
WhiteFern
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: ❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Postby HollowBubble » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:16 am

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕥𝔾𝕒𝕫𝕖
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.warrior ii.33 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.on edge
vii.climbing trees viii.Ashenheart, OnePaw, Dove

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Frostgazes tail twitched slightly. this cat seemed harmless, but it was odd to see strangers around here. Well, i have no say in whether or not you can be welcomed to my clan. That's up to our leader. no one else can make such a decision. Frostgaze grabbed the fresh kill and jumped down from her tree branch, before looking back up at the white cat who was now above her. the shecat mumbled around the squirrel, You can follow me any my patrol back to camp, but that's the most i can do.

𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝔽𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.queen ii.38 moon iii.molly iv.no apprentice v.no crush/mate vi.worried
vii.camp viii.HoneyFang, Grayforest

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
the pretty blue shecat just laid there silently now, waiting for the medicine cats opinion on the stillness of the kits

HollowBubble wrote:𝕊𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
i.leader ii.38 iii.tom iv.no apprentice v.likes BeechFlower vi.calm
vii.camp viii.snowfoot, minnowpaw

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Slate star had woken with a jolt, and panted untill his heart rate went back to normal. Sitting in silence, he decided that he can't sit and think about it now. He trained his mind on picking a deputy. His mind argued back and forth, before deciding. He slowly rose to his paws and walked out of his den, glaning around. He caught Snowfoot an his apprentice speaking, and walked up to the duo. Snowfoot, minnowpaw! What are you two working on today?
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:17 am

P I N E
Male|Loner|Near the border|Tags: Open

The feline trotted through the forest, his head held high. It had been a while since he had left his housefolk, and was already enjoying life in the wild. No having to eat the stuff his housefolk gave him, no being shut inside... it was nice. Although it would have been nice to have a traveling companion. The male sniffed, catching a whiff of cat scent. His ears perked, interested. It seemed a bit old, but hey, still worth checking out. Shaking out his lilac fur, he continued towards the smell.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:56 am

Dove

Female|Loner|Near the border|Tags: Frostgaze

Dove climbed down the tree and followed Frostgaze quietly. The clan cat seemed harmless but looked a bit on edge. Was it because of her? Dove really hoped she had done nothing to upset Frostgaze. Especially if she was to join the clan. She’d rather make friends not enemies.Maybe they rarely come across a friendly, harmless cat. she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:30 pm

Honeyfang
[M.Cat - 18 moons - location; camp - tagged; Grayforest, Streamfeather]
The golden fluffy cat padded over to the expecting queen before sitting down at Streamfeather's side. "Alright. Just hold still and breathe easy now, something hurts tell me. I am just going to gently push my paw to your stomach to feel the little ones.", said Honeyfang before lifting a paw to gently palpitate the other she-cat's stomach.

Birdtalon
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp, entrance - tagged;Dawnflight]
The tabby was laying just outside the entrance to the camp watching the forest. The only sign he was actually paying attention was the swiveling of his ears. The furry ears straining to catch even the slightest sound of disturbance around the camp area. So catching the familiar voice of a clanmate was easy. "Oh. Good morning Dawnflight, figured I missed you when Dawn Patrol went out this morning. Sleep well? Den isn't as crowded without me is it?", said Birdtalon flicking his tail in greeting to the shecat.

Snowfoot
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp - tagged; Minnowpaw, Slatestar]
The dual colored tom chuckled backing off of the young cat once. Upon hearing the apprentice's question, "Well I was thinking battle training today. We have covered the more simple basics but.....I have a special lesson in mind for you today. I assumed you'd find it equally enlightening as well as fun.", said Snowfoot. Falling silent for a moment thinking, "So we'll head to the training hollow and then see how you are feeling afterwards. There is something I want to show you but it is a trek which we can save for another day."

However before he could have an answer the dual colored tom heard his name being called by a familiar voice. Ears twitching the tom turned his head to see Slatestar approching them.Dipping his head to his leader, "Morning Slatestar. I had a few new battle tactics I was explaining to Minnowpaw. We were ust about to go to the hollow to put them to practical use."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She walked after the other two warriors, flicking her ears when Berrycloud mentioned the vole "Stonepaw? Can you smell and tell me where this vole is right now?" she meowed turning to her apprentice.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

He gave a look over to the she-cat then focused on the air and forest, taking some distance to the Berrycloud as it could scare the prey away easier than being almost alone.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze, Birdtalon/ Pine

She watched the few cats around her with a sight "If you guys don't mind, I will take a small walk for now" she meowed to them with a small bow of her head before leaving the cats by themselves and walked out of the camp. She sniffed the fresh air, twisting her whiskers as she padded forward enjoying the not too cold, but not too hot weather, shaking her pelt she take another sniff, but this time she smelled something she awakened her interest.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He lifted his shoulder "why does anyone like someone anyways, either you do or you don't, or you just start to like someone" he said sighing "why do you like her then? what makes her so special from anyone else in camp?" he asked giving a small lick over his chest fur.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: Honeyfang, Streamfeather

She watched silently as the medicine cat was checking the kits of the pregnant queen, hoping that anything was alright with them. She was always hoped to have kits by herself too, but who could care much about a crippled cat like she was being and she didn't want her kits to grow up without a father or some cat to tell to them in later on if she never had those things anyway.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:09 pm

Tom..Siberian Cat..7 moons..Was at the Sunbreaker.. Is at the Climbing Trees..Tags: Frostgaze and Dove

---LEAVES---

Leaves padded through the forest, following the scent of a squirrel. He froze as he scented a robin closer to him and instinctively dropped into a crouch. He spotted the bird resting underneath a large tree. He pounced and snapped its neck with his jaws, he heard a noise and he perked his head up, robin held tightly, he looked around and saw the squirrel he was hunting earlier, running up the big tree. Leaves had overheard the clan cats calling it the Sunbreaker, shaking his head of his thoughts he quickly pounced and dragged the squirrel by its tail off the tree, the little rodent was struggling in his claws, but he finished it off by biting it's neck.

He dragged his two kills underneath a tree, closer to the scent of Birchclan, but the scent told him they had left now, he was safe, as long as they didn't see him, but then he scented something stronger... more cats? Before he could eat his squirrel he saw them, a Birchclan cat, and a... rogue? But he was more focused on the Birchclan cat, dropping his squirrel he slowly walked over to them, but he was using the trees so they couldn't see him, he stepped on a twig and froze, he was nearly next to them and he hoped they didn't hear him.
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:50 am

Dove

Female|Loner|Near the border|Tags: Frostgaze, Leaves

Doves ears flicked as she thought she heard a twig snap. She looked around. Ever since she had met Frostgaze she avoided going off to kill prey. Pluskilling more than you could eat didn’t seem fair for the clan. She saw Leaves and wasn’t quite sure what he wanted. She decided to let Frostgaze handle this. She wasn’t a clan cat yet anyway.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:04 am

[quote="Fluffy Kitty Cat"]𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; frostgaze, onepaw, dove, leaves.

Ashenheart didn’t want to talk about this anymore. “frostgaze has been gone for a while- we should go check on her.” he meowed, pushing his way through the brush, alarmed as he saw frostgaze with two loners.

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
[size=85]molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; slatestar, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud got within leaping distance, then jumped. She missed by a whisker length, and the prey darted quickly towards spiderfox, unknowing.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:19 pm

Tom..Siberian Cat..7 moons..Was at the Sunbreaker.. Is at the Climbing Trees..Tags: Frostgaze, Ashenheart and Dove

---LEAVES---

Leaves slowly peered out from behind the tree "uh, are you clan cats?" He shakily asked staring at both Frostgaze and Ashenheart. He realised he was much smaller than the cats here and shrunk back, his eyes wide with curiosity and fear, mostly fear.
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:31 am

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She walked after the other two warriors, flicking her ears when Berrycloud mentioned the vole "Stonepaw? Can you smell and tell me where this vole is right now?" she meowed turning to her apprentice.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud, Stonepaw

Luckily he gave a quick look toward the she-cat, managing to notice her miss and that the prey was running at his way, likely not noticing him yet...maybe this could be his chance to catch it. He quickly turned around and dashed forward the prey, making a belly smash so he could quickly kill it.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze, Birdtalon/ Pine

She watched the few cats around her with a sight "If you guys don't mind, I will take a small walk for now" she meowed to them with a small bow of her head before leaving the cats by themselves and walked out of the camp. She sniffed the fresh air, twisting her whiskers as she padded forward enjoying the not too cold, but not too hot weather, shaking her pelt she take another sniff, but this time she smelled something she awakened her interest.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze, Dove, Leaves

He keeps silent and only followed the warrior, seeing the Frstgaze with some young looking strangers "so who are they?" he asked curiously, his eyes focusing at Dove then toward another tom, who was peeking at them behind a tree "yes...we are?" he said to him.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: Honeyfang, Streamfeather

She watched silently as the medicine cat was checking the kits of the pregnant queen, hoping that anything was alright with them. She was always hoped to have kits by herself too, but who could care much about a crippled cat like she was being and she didn't want her kits to grow up without a father or some cat to tell to them in later on if she never had those things anyway.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me