❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:07 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Dewpaw

9 moons | Apprentice to Morningglory | hunting | Tags: Jay

Dewpaw flicked her tail and purred, though she looked sheepish. "Oh yeah. Tons and tons of trouble, if they find out. I'll probably be checking the elders for ticks for moons! But.. it's also in the warrior code that we can't leave a kit in trouble. And you can count as a starving kit if I need you to, right?" She purred cheerfully. "Now go on eat, eat up before you fade into mouse dust before my very eyes! she urged. "Also, where did you come from?"

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Adderfang, Ivystripe, Cobrakit

Sweetie pie stared at her for a few moments, looking tired and confused, before registering what she'd said and replying. "Twolegs..? Mm.. You mean the Nofurs? And I left by myself.. they were going to take me away from mama soon anyway!" She exclaimed. Her gaze turned to her paws as she was hit by a strong longing for her mother, and she crouched down to wrap her tail around her own small figure. "I lost my mousie.." she mewed, referring to the small felt mouse she'd dropped in favour of clinging to a tree in the forest.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:15 pm

Jay
------------
Tom|8 moons|Loner|Open|Dewpaw|wandering around

The small kit took a small bite of the prey given to him, still unsure. She could get uto so much trouble, and it'd be his fault. He pricked his ears when she asked him about his home and he responded. "I lived with Nofurs. I was one of their pets." He looked to get and asked. "Were you born into the woods?" Before taking another small bite from the rabbit.

Waspfeather
------------
Tom|27 moons|Warrior|Open|Open|Camp

Honeybreeze will go here.
---------------
She-cat|34 moons|Warrior|Open|Open|Open
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:13 am

🐍
Name Cobrakit
Age 1 Moon
Rank Kit
Mentor Too young
Gender Male
S.O./Crush Open
Tags Ivystripe

C O B R A K I T
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cobrakit let out a small scoff as he was pulled backward with his mother's tail, his brows furrowed as he curled up next to his siblings "I was just saying hi.." The small tabby tom tilted his skull to the side as he listened to the older fae's story, his eyes widening at the mentioning of the two legs, and how she managed to escape from them. As much as he wanted to burst out with questions, he knew that would probably result in a cuff around the ear, and he didn't want any part of that. The young kit simply sat there, his mouth hanging wide open and his ears perked as much as they could be.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ ravenclan (007)

Postby wildsight » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:25 am

────────────༺♕༻────────────
FIREFLOWER !!
Ginger and white tom with amber eyes
──────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gender. male age. thirty-seven moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. buzzardpaw tags. goosefeather
    The white and ginger tom nodded. "Of course!" he replied to the molly, his tail swaying slowly. He never had any problems with sharing his prey. His ears pricked at her words and the tom tilted his head. "Oh. Hope she's alright." he said, before falling silent. Another patrol had returned not too long ago and he wondered what had happened. "Of course, Goosefeather. Anytime." the tom replied with a friendly smile. Perhaps, he should go and see if he could get any more information on what was going on but he'd figured he would do that later. Or it would come around to him at some point.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
DEERPAW !!
Seal point tom with icy blue eyes
gender. male age. eleven moons rank. apprentice romantic interest. none mentor. pebbleheart tags. pebbleheart, open
    The young tom nodded, sighing heavily before turning his gaze back to his mentor. "Alright, Pebbleheart." he said, before turning away. Deerpaw had always wanted to train more than any other apprentice. Why couldn't his mentor see that training was important to him? Well, he was only looking out for the tom, but that still didn't make it any better at the moment. Padding over to the fresh-kill pile he selected a mouse. He sat down, his ears twitching and his cold blue gaze scanning the camp. He really didn't want to be here. But he had no choice.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PEACHWING !!
Light ginger molly with pale green eyes
gender. female age. thirty-four moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. n/a tags. open
    I'll write for her next post feel free to tag her c:
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:51 am

.kingdom. wrote:
Rippleclaw♂ ~ Age: 43 moons ~ Location: camp ~ Tags: open ~

Sitting with his large paws tucked under his tail, Rippleclaw watched out the main camp entrance. Usually he didn't mind the dampness that clung to the forest but there was something about it today that was causing it to get under his thick fur. The silver tom stood and shook his fur in attempt to dry it a bit before resuming his place. He hadn't seen too much of Dapplestar today since she had gone out with some of the other warriors, but he forced thinking of her out of his mind. He couldn't amuse himself with fantasies of a pretty cat while there were loners lurking out in the forest. Narrowing his eyes against mist that blew into his face, he focused on the trees ahead and sat motionless and silent.

don't really know what else to do but I don't want to seem inactive...
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:27 pm

Sundusk
═══ ═══ rogue ═══ 36m ═══ tags: open ═══ 100 tail-lengths east of the TG ═══

Sundusk decided it wasn't worth the trouble to tangle with strangers with his injuries, and continued on his way. It wasn't long before Sundusk picked up the familiar acrid stench of the clan border. He found the pine tree that he had sheltered in earlier, just outside of the border, and leapt up into the shade of the branches. He let out a purr of delight as he found that the prey he caught that morning was still there, and although it was rain-soaked and cold, he'd take it. His sore body wasn't up to hunting at the moment. Sundusk took a seat and chewed on the squirrel, glad that he was alive but still a bit salty about his loss.

Desertpath
═══ ═══ warrior ═══ 34m ═══ tags: Rippleclaw ═══ camp ═══

Desertpath had stayed in camp for the most part, trying to avoid the torrential rain. Sometimes, he cursed the forest and its wet weather. Desertpath much preferred the dry climate of his old home, but he acknowledged that the place in his memories was forever in the past. Besides, the weather was made up for by the presence of Ivystripe and his kits. Desertpath purred a little, glancing at the nursery from the safety of a tree at the edge of camp. He'd have to visit shortly to say hello, but a rumble in his stomach forced his thoughts elsewhere. First, Desertpath decided that he'd grab a bite to eat now that the rain was beginning to let up. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a mouse. Desertpath looked up from his food, spotting Rippleclaw guarding the front entrance. He padded over.

"The weather getting to you too?" he chuckled, sitting near the tom.

Lightpaw
═══ ═══ apprentice ═══ 7m ═══ tags: Thunderfall ═══ outside, near camp ═══

hiding from the rain with Thunderfall, day 3465
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:12 am

Rippleclaw♂ ~ Age: 43 moons ~ Location: camp ~ Tags: open ~

Dipping his large head in greeting, he listened to Desertpath and smiled faintly. "Sometimes the wind knows how to blow just right to get under your fur..." His low voice had a glimmer of amusement in it, despite the cold resting face of the silver tom. Rippleclaw shook out his fur once again, careful not to hit the other cat. Resuming his position, he curled his tail around his paws. Surprisingly enough, where he sat there was a small amount of shelter due to the direction of the wind against the cliffs that protected the camp. "Someone has to stay out here and I don't mind, especially since I don't have anyone of my own to care for," he glanced back in the direction of the nursery as he spoke, knowing that Desertpath's mate and kits were happily among the branches.
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:28 am

Dewpaw

9 moons | Apprentice to Morningglory | hunting | Tags: Jay

So he was a kittypet, then? Sheesh.. it'd probably be best for her to leave that information out if she was caught helping this other cat out. "Oh yes, I grew up in the clans! I'm still an apprentice at the moment, but one day I'll be a big strong warrior and I'll catch the most prey, and the most trespassers!" She paused then lowered her head, sheepish again. "You're okay though, of course. I won't get you in trouble." She curled up dramatically and flattened her ears against her head, as if this situation was truly the end of the world for her.

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Adderfang, Ivystripe, Cobrakit

Sweetie pie gazed uncertainly at Cobrakit uncertainly, before explaining what 'mousie' was. "I lost Mousie! He was a little play-mouse that mama gave me, and I brought him with me.. he fell out of the tree!" She spoke about the small toy as if it was a real mouse, and let out a pitiful meow. "I didn't mean to drop him! I had to stay in the tree...
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:53 pm

Sundusk
═══ ═══ rogue ═══ 36m ═══ tags: open ═══ near the border ═══

Chilling in his tree near the border. open for interaction!

Desertpath
═══ ═══ warrior ═══ 34m ═══ tags: Rippleclaw ═══ camp ═══

Desertpath nodded. "The wind's even worse than the rain some days, I'll say," he paused. "Well, I suppose you get much more free time on your own. At the same time, I think Ivystripe would bite my ears off if I tried to fuss over her all day." Desertpath chuckled. "Maybe later, if you're up to it, you can join me for some hunting? All this rain has kept me cooped up here and I'm itching to stretch my legs."

Lightpaw
═══ ═══ apprentice ═══ 7m ═══ tags: Thunderfall ═══ outside, near camp ═══

hiding from the rain with Thunderfall, day 3489
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ twenty eight.

Postby vaermina » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:39 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: mottlepaw, whitewolf, martenfang

indentdapplestar's attention turned to the thicket when one of her clanmates, martenfang, approached the patrol. it appeared she's been out hunting. dapplestar greeted the warrior with a nod. "martenfang," he mewed before she glanced around, ears swiveling. "we lost tansypaw. she must have slipped away somehow." she wanted to get back to camp. not only because of the rain but she always felt anxious whenever she left her clanmates for too long. she always felt like she had to be in or around camp to make sure everyone was alright and so she can have a control of the situation should one arise. however, she didn't want to keep on going without making sure tansypaw was alright. she probably slipped off to go hunting, despite how irresponsibility that would be with the threat of a loner hanging around. she turned to look at her deputy, her wet whiskers twitching, "do you think you and martenfang can look for tansypaw and make sure she's alright? mottlepaw and i will head back to camp. i feel like i've been away for too long," she added warily.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: open

indentopen for interaction!

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: littleheart

indentthe fight happened in the blink of an eye. sneezetuft and swallowpaw were battling the loner, the three cats a blur of fur and color as they clawed at each other. mousepaw didn't know what to do. should she jump in? should she stay out of it? it wasn't long before one of their clanmates, amberstare, jumped into the fight, now overpowering the loner. and just like that, the fight ended. the loner had retreated due to being outnumbered, leaving the drenched clan cats by themselves. as sneezetuft, swallowpaw and amberstare began to head back to camp, mousepaw stayed close to her mentor, not sure what to do. she knew the three of them needed to get checked out by the medicine cat but what about the loner? should they go after him? do they let him run off or track him down? she looked up at her mentor. "what do we do?" she asked. they hadn't jumped into the fight - amberstare showing up before they could - so she had no idea if they should head back to camp or not.

IVYSTRIPExxx
        I.x32 moons old II. queenx II.xtags: sweetie pie, brookkit, cobrakit

indentivystripe couldn't help but feel sorry for the small kit, especially with her mention of how her two-legs - or the no-furs, as she called them - were going to take her from her mother soon anyway. so she was a kittypet, one who strayed too far into the woods and never found her way home. she watched in sympathy as sweetie pie let out a pitiful meow about the toy mouse she dropped. ivystripe wasn't quite sure what a play-mouse was but she assumed it was probably something the kit played with that was shaped like a mouse. she wasn't large enough to capture a real mouse. "maybe some warriors could go out in a bit when the rain clears and try and find it," she offered the kit. "do you remember which way the two-leg settlement is, sweetie pie?" she was pretty sure the young kit had become lost, which is how she ended up in ravenclan territory. as far as ivystripe knew, there were no two-leg settlements close nearby. they hardly run into kittypets. she wasn't sure what to do, not wanting to dump the kit back into the woods to get picked off by the threats living in the undergrowth but she wasn't sure if the kitten wanted to go home or not.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me