เผ„ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ [o&a]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: เผ„ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ [o&a]

Postby rookfern » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:47 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€
๐™ต๐™ด๐™ด๐™ป๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ: annoyed
โ”€โ”€โ”€๐™ป๐™พ๐™ฒ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ: territoryโ”€โ”€โ”€๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐š‚: hornetswarm
    โ˜ค ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฟ๐™ฟ๐™ด๐š๐™ต๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ถ, she-cat; 31 moons; warrior
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€"no place is home, but times, they are changin' "

The anger in Copperfang's chest smoothed out, replaced by whisker-curling amusement at the tom's laughable display of... courage? Definitely not. Machismo? Testosterone? Something like that. She chuffed a laugh and pulled out of her slinking, instead watching Hornetswarm flash fangs and claws. "That s'posed to be scaring me?"

She barked out another laugh. "If this is your best, I'm not really too worried."

She would give him a fight if he wanted one; she wouldn't deny her blood was singing for a good scrap. She was having good fun poking at him, too, though. Angry as he was already, it was easy to press his buttons. With a half-lazed lash of her tail, she walked a circle around Hornetswarm. "You wanna fight? Sure, I understand that. But pickin' on Rainpaw and Cinderwing? Sure makes you look worse than any rogue or loner I've ever met."

Copperfang let her fur bristled and bush as agitation at the thought of the dishonorable fight crawled over her skin. She might be a tough-love, hotheaded, rude cat sometimes, but neither Rainpaw nor Cinderwing ever crossed her as being nuisances. Her claws bit into the cold earth as she prowled. A growl grew in her chest.

StarClan knew the consequences and tongue-lashings she would get for fighting; consequences had never bothered her much, however. With little more warning than a snap of her teeth, she leapt at the tom with claws outstretched.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

เผ„ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ [001]

Postby wildsight » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:30 am

โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผบโ™•เผปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข
๏ผณ ๏ผต ๏ผฎ ๏ผฎ ๏ผน ๏ผข ๏ผฒ ๏ผฏ ๏ผฏ ๏ผซ !!
Ginger and white molly with green eyes
โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข
โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข
ใ€Œ gender. female age. thirty-seven moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. n/a tags. none ใ€
โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข
    Dim morning light glowed on the ginger and white warrior who was lying in the warriors' den. Normally, the molly was already up at this time, but was still asleep probably still worn out from all the work she had done the previous day. Now as the molly awoke from slumber, she noticed it was actually quite dark. No doubt a storm would be on its way very soon. She arose to her paws, before padding out of the den. A chilly breeze swept through her pelt, causing it to fluff up against the chilly air. From the storm the night before she had hoped today, would not be a repeat of the previous day. Her ears twitched slightly, before casting her gaze around the camp. A few cats had alright left including the dawn patrol. She hoped that they were alright, though from the look of the overcast sky she was sure they were going to get caught in bad weather. She truly loved being a part of Mistclan, but at times she wished the weather wasn't so bad, especially during leaf-bare. The molly sighed, before another gust of chilly air swept through her pelt, and decided to wait a bit longer, before starting her usual warrior duties.

After for what seemed like a long time, Sunnybrook decided to leave the warmth of the den and yet again enter the main part of the camp that awaited her outside. Rising to her paws once more, she padded out of the den and glanced around, before spotting their leader, and not far away her brother. Noticing a few wounds, and blood among the two she guessed something must have happened between them. Upon further inspection she noticed that the apprentice were with their mentors, but were still in camp. That wasn't a particularly strange thing to see, but normally they would leave camp to train. However, more than likely due to the weather they had decided to train their apprentices in the safety of the camp. Now that she was outside the warriors' den she noticed it was still warm. She padded over to an open spot, before sitting down and rapping her tail neatly around her paws, watching the current activity in camp.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€เผบโ™•เผปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข
๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผน๏ผธ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท !!
Jet black tom with pale amber eyes
โ€ขโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข
ใ€Œ gender. male age. twelve moons rank. apprentice romantic interest. none mentor. bramblebounce tags. none ใ€
    Ice. Hail. Cold weather. Leaf-bare. The young black tom laid in his nest with his eyes narrowed to slits, and his mind repeating these words over and over again. His eyes were held a emotionless light to them, and yet his mind was anything but the that. Leaf-bare often meant hard times for many of them and the bad weather often made things worse. One of the times he valued most was leaving camp to train with his mentor. He loved to be away from camp, adventuring out into the world that was known to many, and yet many things were unknown about it as well. His tail swayed idly as he thought about leaving camp to train with his mentor. But of course, due to the previous night's storm he was sure he wasn't leaving camp anytime soon. One of his favorite things to do away from camp was to visit his special spot. He normally left, before dawn or late at night just to think and be alone for a while. Many times when the young tom was feeling down he'd leave to that very spot, before finally returning to camp feeling better than before he left. But during leaf-bare, he often had to give up that spot. It was dangerous to leave camp during leaf-bare, but sometimes even during leaf-bare he would leave to his special place. But there was always another place he could go to. And he guessed that was where he'd have to go.

After dwelling on these thoughts for a while, he finally let out a sigh before rising to his paws. Everyone else had left the den, which made him the last apprentice to leave. He hated being the last one up, but today he didn't care. As he padded into the main part of the camp, he recalled the time when he discovered that even though it was cold outside it was still warm inside the camp. Onyxpaw tilted his head slightly, before padding off. His paws took him toward the medicine cat den another calming spot for him. He didn't go in though, but toward a spot not far from the den. There he padded toward a corner that was mostly hidden from view, and sat down with his back turned. Since this corner of the camp, was darker than the rest his pelt kept him hidden as well. He moved a few pebbles he had brought back from a few outings, and revealed a black shard of rock. He picked it up gently, before putting it down in front of him. He gazed at it intently, before turning away and watching the cats in camp. He kept his paw on the shard, before wondering if he could convince his mentor to leave for a short trip away from camp.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผก !!
Elegant jet black molly with striking amber eyes
ใ€Œ gender. female age. thirty-nine moons rank. loner romantic interest. none mentoring. n/a tags. none ใ€
    The sleek elegant molly awoke from slumber, and her ears pricked as a slight breeze entered her makeshift den. The molly sighed, before pulling herself deeper into the small den and curling into a ball. She enjoyed the life of a loner, but during leaf-bare she wished she could at least have a better den. At least, she didn't have kits to carry around as well. Her mind traveled back to the tom who she had foolishly fallen for, only to take him to wind up dead. Her muzzle curled slightly, before she regained her regular composure. The past was the past. She couldn't change anything nor did she want to. She decided now was a good time to begin her grooming. She always wanted to look her best in case she ever ran into another cat. Drawing a paw over her ear she began to wonder what she would do today. Due to the previous nights storm she didn't know if it was a good idea to venture from her den. The sound of a chilly breeze outside, further said to stay inside but she was going to need to eat soon. So, with one last lick she arose to her paws and padded out of her den.

The cold, ruthless wind continued to rush through the trees, and swept through her pelt. However, she kept going onward her elegant head raised, and her tail held high. Coming toward a small puddle she slowed, before pawing at it. It wasn't solid but it was freezing cold. She shook her paw a few droplets flying into the air, before moving onward. Her ears were pricked as she searched for prey. No doubt it would be quite hard to find anything and even if she did it would probably be something small. This was another reason she hated leaf-bare. Her amber eyes scanned her surroundings saw nothing out of the ordinary. Her tail lashed in frustration, before lowering herself to the ground and stalked through the forest hoping to catch something out of surprise if anything.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: เผ„ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ [o&a]

Postby DippDot » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:39 pm

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ F E R N P A W โž
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
tabby calico tom w/ green eyes - apprentice - 10 moons
loc; camp tags; open mentions; --- mood; bored
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

xxxxxxxxit was late... how late, who knew? all fernpaw knew was that he was awoken by a petty sqwabble between siblings. more specifically valerianstar and hornetswarm, it was pathetic honestly. yawing, the young some stretched and flexed his claws before rolling over on his back. " bored... " the tom groaned as he stared up at the dark ceiling of the den. it was a few minutes before he had the wonderful idea to get up and head into the main area of the camp. it seemed that most everyone was inside, aside from a few cats who decided to brace the storm. he noted sootpaw by the warrior den, rainpaw and others by the entrance, and just other cats. boring. nothing was happening. with another yawn he padded around the camp, watching. it was tiring being bored, his mentor was no where in sight, and that meant he was stuck being bored until a warrior took pity on him and let him join their training.
DippDot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me