W a r r i o r D o g s || Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || 003

Postby wildsight » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:02 am

──── 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙!! ────
(Male) ─ (Forty-two moons) ─ (Leader) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Thunderpack) ─ (Tags: Duskpelt, Velvetstar, Stagstar)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The large male's ears twitched, and he nodded. "Of course. We might as well." he said, before bounding toward the rocks in the center of the clearing. The large dog stood there as he waited for the other leaders to get settled, and then fell silent, and listened as Velvetstar spoke. He listened intently, and his ears pricked when she mentioned that Shadowpack did not have a Beta or Medicine dog. He didn't say anything, and continued to listen as Stagstar spoke. Nothing out of the ordinary seemed to be happening in Windpack's territory or at least that was all the leader said. Moosestar continued to stand in his spot awaiting for his time to come so he could speak.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛!! ────
(Female) ─ (Twenty-nine moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Shadowpack) ─ (Tags: Cloudtuft)

The stocky female laid there, her ears pricked, and her tail thumping the ground gently. She vaguely wondered who the dog her leader was referring to, and wondered why the young warrior Cloudtuft had been looking at her like that. Of course, as usual Nightsight pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind, and continued to observe the dogs who we're padding around the clearing, and interacting with each other. She yawned, as she continued to wait for the Gathering to start, but she wasn't in a rush to get this over with. She just wanted to know what the other packs had to say. Her eyes caught movement, and she saw the young warrior Cloudtuft once again. She seemed to be approaching her, but then again looked a bit lost. You couldn't be lost at a Gathering though. So, she simply turned her gaze elsewhere, before hearing a thump, and turning her head just in time to see the warrior right in front of her. She sat up, and was about to say something, before the dog bounded off. Her ears pricked at the Shadowpack's leaders voice, and she padded over toward the group of gathering dogs. She sat down in the small space that was left for her, and sighed, before listening as the leaders spoke. While there was a bit of silence, she turned to the young warrior. "You should look where your going next time. Maybe, then you won't trip over a rock." she said, though she didn't mean anything mean by it. She just simply wanted her to pay attention more often.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘊𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗!! ────
(Male) ─ (Twenty-seven moons) ─ (Beta) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Windpack) ─ (Tags: Open)

Copperskip's ears pricked at the sound of Velvetstar's voice. He padded over toward the group of gathering dogs, and sat down his ears pricked as he listened to her words. Shadowpack still didn't have a Beta or Medicine dog? He almost laughed, but held it back as she finished, and Windpack's leader spoke. As he did, pride flowed through him. It was one thing to be at a Gathering, but a whole other when you we're the beta of a pack at a Gathering. It felt so much better, than being at the Gathering as a regular lowly warrior.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || Open & Accepting

Postby flamingember » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:23 am

𝐸𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤|𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫|𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞|𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥|𝟏𝟗 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬|𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝|𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞|𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬: Mouseheart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emberstorm's ears perked up as the alphas started to make their reports. Shadowpack still didn't have a medicine dog? What will they do if one of their packmates gets seriously injured or sick? Her mind started to drift as Stagstar started to speak. Emberstorm caught commotion a few feet away. She turned to see Mouseheart, with a lowered tail, slinking to a far corner by himself. Concerned, Emberstorm stood up and padded toward Mouseheart. She sat down next to him and asked, "Everything all right?" She suddenly noticed a gash on his ear, red from blood. "What happened to your ear?"
Image Image
Image Image

I love animals,
video games, smiley faces,
and Warrior Cats!

ImageImage Image Image
flamingember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:40 am

V E L V E T S T A R
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Stagstar, Moosestar, Gathering dogs ║
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
She acknowledged Stagstar's announcement - which was average in terms of what it stated about WindPack - with a respectful nod of her huge skull, repressing a smirk in response to his swelling pride in his position on the rock perch, high above the Pack dogs. She then looked over at Moosestar, grinning expectantly. "Do you have more interesting things to say about ThunderPack?"

C L O U D T U F T
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Nightsight, Alphas ║
She nearly jumped at a deep voice that sounded at her flank, not originating from the announcing alphas. Her head instinctively lowered slightly in embarrassment, but she shoved that down as she gave Nightsight a nervous smile. "Um, yeah. I agree...I don't know why I was so out of it..." She paused and cleared her throat anxiously, trying to get to the point and stop wasting the warrior's time. "So, I approached because I noticed that you were uncomfortable, and I'm pretty sure it was my fault. I'm sorry about that." She wondered how a dog like Nightsight would respond to such a strange apology as she awaited her answer during the silence in between the leaders' speeches, for she had seemed so cool and distant - she had barely even been fazed by Cloudtuft tripping over her. She made sure to look at anything but her, determined not to unnerve her again.

M O U S E H E A R T
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Emberstorm ║
As he lay in the corner of the clearing, waiting impatiently for the Gathering to just end already, his ears instinctively perked up as a dog addressed him. Sighing, he lifted his head to see Emberstorm. He didn't know her very well, but he, of course, recognized her as a member of ThunderPack. "What do you want?" he growled, a powerful desire to be alone lowering the pitch of his pitiful voice. "Everything's peachy, and so am I." He sat up as tall as he could, wanting to seem respectable even while shooing the warrior away. He cocked his head as she asked about his ear. "My ear? What are you talking about?" Just after he said that, a tiny twinge of pain shot through his little head. His pulse quickening, he drew one small paw over the ear in question, then held it up to his face and examined it. The fur around his pawpad was smudged red with blood. He raked his brain for an excuse, though he knew well that it only could've come from one thing - one thing that could get him into a lot of trouble. He was tempted to say that he tripped and cut himself on a rock or something, but that would just make him seem so clumsy, and he didn't want to appear more incompetent than he felt just then. He opted for something a bit more interesting. "A bird attacked me and caught my ear a little. What of it?"

M I S C H I E F
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: Skull ║
Feeling a little obligated to give her own witty retort after his out-of-nowhere insult, she barked, "Oh. I guess I overestimated your intelligence." She then used a hind-paw to pry her collar away from her neck a bit, just to put emphasis on the twoleg-created object. "I'm not from 'a happy part of the forest.'" She leaped down one branch lower, daringly close to the rogue, and inhaled his scent deeply. "Now that I'm getting a good whiff of you, I guess you don't come from where I do either, though." She smiled a big, toothy smile. "I guess we were both wrong." She looked over at the rabbit again, more interested in it than the rogue's standoffish comments, then wagged her tail with growing excitement. "Gosh, that's cool! I can't believe that I'll be able to catch one too tonight!" With her rotund form, the young doggiepet didn't need the extra fresh-kill, but she wouldn't let that stop her.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flamingember » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:21 am

𝐸𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓂

𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤|𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫|𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞|𝐀𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥|𝟏𝟗 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐬|𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐝|𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞|𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬: Mouseheart

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emberstorm narrowed her eyes at Mouseheart's answer. "Oh, nothing. Just wondering." A bird? Birds don't usually attack dogs unless they were protecting their nest or defending itself. But there aren't any nests near the camp and surely Mouseheart wouldn't be hunting? Emberstorm shook her head and pushed the thought away. She looked back up at what the alphas had to say.
Image Image
Image Image

I love animals,
video games, smiley faces,
and Warrior Cats!

ImageImage Image Image
flamingember

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || 004

Postby wildsight » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:43 pm

──── 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙!! ────
(Male) ─ (Forty-two moons) ─ (Leader) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Thunderpack) ─ (Tags: Velvetstar, Stagstar)

Moosestar turned toward the Shadowpack leader, and gave a slight nod, before speaking in his deep, but booming voice. "I do not have anything interesting to say about Thunderpack itself. Thunderpack is doing well in general. Prey levels are good for us, and everyone is doing well. However, one of our warriors has reported scents of Outpackers. We have not seen any other dogs on our territory otherwise. I say this as a warning to every pack, to beware of these strange dogs. We do not know if they are hostile or if they are just passing through. Otherwise, all is well in Thunderpack." he said with a nod, before taking a step back. His eyes scanned the dogs below him, finding Duskpelt among them. He had done what she had asked, and hopefully this would benefit the pack positively.
──── 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛!! ────
(Female) ─ (Twenty-nine moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Shadowpack) ─ (Tags: Cloudtuft)

The stocky female smirked slightly, before turning to listen to the alphas speak. Her gaze narrowed as she listened to Velvetstar mentioning that their pack still did not have a Beta or Medicine dog. She didn't like it when her leader told the other packs such things. It made her feel like they we're giving away valuable secrets that only they should know. She sighed, before listening to Stagstar, and it seemed that everything was going well in Windpack. Before long there was a bit of silence, between the alpha which was when she heard the voice of the young warrior once more. She tilted her head slightly, before narrowing her eyes. "Uncomfortable? Your fault?" she asked, slightly offended by her words. She must not be hiding her emotions enough, if it was easy for a young warrior to read her. She snorted, before speaking once more. "Ha. It's in the past now. I know the older warriors are admirable, but you should really keep yourself from staring, because one day you might do that to the wrong dog." she said, before falling silent as the Thunderpack leader spoke.
──── 𝘊𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗!! ────
(Male) ─ (Twenty-seven moons) ─ (Beta) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Windpack) ─ (Tags: Open)

The Windpack beta continued to listen as the final alpha spoke. He spoke of Outpackers, dogs that no one should trust. His eyes narrowed, and he glanced at his leader, before turning back to the Thunderpack alpha. This meeting had gone pretty well so far, but he knew Outpackers we're nothing but trouble. He didn't say anything though, and just continued to listen, his ears pricked, and his eyes narrowed.
──── 𝘛𝘌𝘋𝘋𝘠!! ────
(Male) ─ (Twenty-eight moons) ─ (Rogue) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Outpacker) ─ (Tags: Open)

The large brute padded through the undergrowth, his ears pricked, and his nose lowered to the ground. His eyes we're narrowed as he tracked his prey through the night, the moon shining above him, and the stars sparkling like drops of rain light by dawn light. He put on paw carefully in front of the other, before pinpointing his prey. He crouched low to the ground, before stalking his prey. He then leaped, before sinking his fangs into his prey. He picked up the small rabbit, that he now held in his jaws, before padding off to find someplace to enjoy his meal.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:58 pm

Mapleleaf | Female | Warrior | Thunderpack | Australian Shepherd/rough collie mix

Mapleleaf listened as the leaders finished up the gathering. She noticed a few warriors from the other packs glancing at there leader at the mention of outpackers. She understood there concern, outpackers were no joking matter. It was late in the night and Mapleleaf was ready to head back to get some sleep before the chaotic camp in the morning.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Darkhowl
Belgian Malinois mix | Male | Warrior | Shadowpack | 20 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Gathering dogs

Frustration and anger pulsed through Darkhowl's body. He was upset his fun was ruined and decided to sit alone as far away from the others as he could. The only time his scowl succeeded was at Moosestar's mentions of Outpackers. A shiver of excitement ran through him. Darkhowl hoped one of them would run into him some time. He could take his anger out on them and be in the right to do so. He wouldn't hurt them too badly, no, he didn't want to end up like Velvetstar's mother. He just wanted to become stronger and protect his pack. Darkhowl growled lowly to himself at the idea, a small smirk on his muzzle. When Moosestar was finished speaking he watched and waited for the leaders to give the signal to leave and lead their packs home, satisfied with the new information at paw.

Applefrost
Anatolian Shepherd | Female | Warrior | Shadowpack | 30 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Gathering dogs

Applefrost moved the opposite direction of Darkhowl, heading further into the crowd of dogs. She hoped he wouldn't pick anymore fights with other dogs as she wasn't around him at the point. Hopefully other dogs would stop him if he tried. In the meantime she listened as Stagstar and Moosestar delievered their news. When Moosestar mentioned Outpackers being spotted she felt a little worried. 'I hope they aren't hostile' She thought looking around at the other dogs' reactions. Applefrost shifted her paws as she anxiously waited for the rest of the dogs to start dispersing. Hopefully the Outpacker thing was only a lost dog who had wadered too far.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:41 am

V E L V E T S T A R
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Moosestar, Stagstar, Gathering dogs ║
She nodded respectfully again after the ThunderPack leader's announcement, then commented, "Outpackers, eh? That is pretty interesting." She stood up quickly on her rock perch, stretching her large muscles, then tilted her head back in a wolfish howl to summon her own packmates as she had done earlier in the evening. She looked back at the other alphas, wagging her tail once or twice with a smile and a lighthearted bark, "It's been a pleasure."

C L O U D T U F T
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Nightsight, Velvetstar ║
"Yeah...sorry." She backed away a little more. "I guess that I just thought you were -" she paused to make sure she picked a word that wouldn't embarrass herself "- interesting. I don't know how I've never noticed you before." Was that the best way to describe her? She was certainly an impressive-looking warrior, if Cloudtuft was honest with herself, broad with powerful muscles and a massive jaw. Warriors like that were typically admired and high of status, with lots of friends, but she had hardly spoken to anyone during the entire Gathering. Plus, much to Cloudtuft's dismay, that pretty face of hers hadn't cracked a genuinely happy smile even once, at least from what she had seen of her; she had looked rather distant at every time that she wasn't scolding Cloudtuft. What even was this peculiar warrior's name? She was snapped out of her thoughts by a striking howl that announced ShadowPack's leaving.

M O U S E H E A R T
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Emberstorm, Alphas ║
For a long moment, the tiny omega angrily eyed his superior, wondering if Emberstorm suspected anything. Flicking his torn right ear in response to a deep, feral howl, he instantly recognized the vicious voice of the ShadowPack leader, Velvetstar, as she began rallying her packmates. "Finally, this stupid thing will be over," he snarled under his breath, padding away from Emberstorm to go home.

M I S C H I E F
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: Skull ║
Feeling a little obligated to give her own witty retort after his out-of-nowhere insult, she barked, "Oh. I guess I overestimated your intelligence." She then used a hind-paw to pry her collar away from her neck a bit, just to put emphasis on the twoleg-created object. "I'm not from 'a happy part of the forest.'" She leaped down one branch lower, daringly close to the rogue, and inhaled his scent deeply. "Now that I'm getting a good whiff of you, I guess you don't come from where I do either, though." She smiled a big, toothy smile. "I guess we were both wrong." She looked over at the rabbit again, more interested in it than the rogue's standoffish comments, then wagged her tail with growing excitement. "Gosh, that's cool! I can't believe that I'll be able to catch one too tonight!" With her rotund form, the young doggiepet didn't need the extra fresh-kill, but she wouldn't let that stop her.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:13 pm

~Chachie~
[She-dog] [Toy Fox Terrier] [17 moons]

Chachie was sitting in her bed when she heard her owner's voice "CHACHIE!!!" The twoleg called "TIME FOR DIN DINS!~" Chachi thought it was a little late for her 'din dins'. With her time with her owners she has learned that din dins actually means 'food before sleep', however she had already thought about going to sleep. Tiredly, Chachie padded over "where's my din dins?" She woofed even though she knew that her owners wouldn't understand her. Her twoleg pushed a bowl of food over to her, she sniffed it, "it's the same old rubbish..." she growled quietly in between bites.
Later, with food still left in her bowl, she padded to her bed and layed down, it was small bed, great for a small dog like herself, slowly, she drifted to sleep.
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || 005

Postby wildsight » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:19 am

──── 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙!! ────
(Male) ─ (Forty-two moons) ─ (Leader) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Thunderpack) ─ (Tags: Velvetstar, Stagstar)

Moosestar gave a slight nod, before tilting his head at Velvetstar's comment. "Well, just know I gave you a warning." he said, before turning away. He was the oldest leader among the packs, and was probably the most experienced leader as well. He turned his gaze toward his pack below, before letting out a loud howl which echoed around the clearing. He turned to the other leaders, before nodding slightly. "It has been something hasn't it?" he said with a flick of an ear. Truthfully, it would have gone better if they had not been late, but it was finally over. Nothing out of the ordinary had happened, but he was suspicious about those Outpackers. He would speak to his pack about it later, but right now he would temporarily forget about that and lead his pack back home safely.
──── 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛!! ────

Nightsight tilted her head slightly at the young warrior's words. For a stocky figure like herself, she didn't think it would be hard to miss her. Then again she wasn't the type that was forever trying to make herself known to everyone. She might be a larger dog, but she often knew how to stay unnoticed. She lifted a hind paw scratching her ear for a moment, before turning at the sound of a loud bark. Of course, she quickly recognized it as Shadowpack's leader's. She rose to her paws and stretched, before giving a sharp bark. Of course, she wasn't the beta of the back, but she wanted everyone to get going. She turned back to the young warrior and gave a slight nod. "Well, I guess our conversation will have to end short. Until the next Gathering." she said, before turning away.
──── 𝘊𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗!! ────

Waiting on a response from Stagstar, before I post for him
──── 𝘛𝘌𝘋𝘋𝘠!! ────
(Male) ─ (Twenty-eight moons) ─ (Rogue) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Outpacker) ─ (Tags: Open)

He's open, busy eating a rabbit at the moment
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery