W a r r i o r D o g s || Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || Open & Accepting

Postby RogueRunner » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:08 pm

V E L V E T S T A R
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: None ║
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
A mischievous grin spread across the long, regal muzzle of the ShadowPack alpha as she watched the full moon blooming in a brilliant night sky. The beautiful sight signaled a Gathering, which was always a cause for excitement in a Pack. That fact was especially true for Velvetstar, for it would provide ample opportunity to interact with the irritable members of the other two Packs - in particular, Stagstar of WindPack, for she could tease him about his small size in comparison to his fellow leaders, Moosestar of ThunderPack and Velvetstar herself. Tipping back her large head, she bellowed a chilling howl to summon her packmates.

C L O U D T U F T
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: None ║
Though exhausted by a full day of chasing hare, Cloudtuft couldn't sleep. She was far too excited for the Gathering that was to come. This one would be her first as a warrior and a proud moor runner. Rolling over in the soft patch of grass that was her favored sleeping spot, she gazed upwards, watching the dark clouds slide past a rising moon. Eagerly, she leaped to her feathery paws and wagged her plumy tail, peering around the camp for a certain, short leader.

M O U S E H E A R T
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: None ║
"For StarPack's sake..." he muttered a growl as the mouse darted out of the path of his falling paws and into the undergrowth. Lifting himself off the ground, he stalked forward, sniffing intently for the escapee. There was no thought of potential punishment for breaking the customs of omegas - AGAIN - in his mind by hunting and being outside of camp, for he was overwhelmed by the need to bring back something impressive to his sneering packmates. Then, however, just as he thought that he was closing in on the little creature, something bright glinted on the surface of a nearby pebble, catching his attention. Almost in a panic, he surged from the bushes and looked to the skies. A full moon! His tiny frame stumbling on his stunted legs and paws, he tore through the undergrowth, towards camp. For just a moment, he was caught on something, and he carelessly tugged to free himself. So focused on escaping and getting to camp for the Gathering was he that he didn't even notice how, in his struggling, a tear wound was made on his ear by the thicket. He continued on, sprinting as fast as he could.

M I S C H I E F
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: None ║
Pushing off the ground with all four paws, she leaped off in a high arc and cleared the highest point of her twoleg's newly installed fence. Really, she wasn't sure what Samantha had been expecting; Mischief had never had difficulty leaping fences before, and this one was barely taller than the previous. She looked around to make sure no one was around, then darted forward and into the forest. The young doggiepet knew, from experience, that there were wild Packs in these woods, and it was precisely that factor that made her decide to make frequent visits; she found their alien nature fascinating, especially when they took interest in her (even if it was to bit her and chase her away). Plus, she had observed that, for whatever reason, the wild dogs would leave their territories on the night of a full moon, which would include tonight, meaning that she would have a great, long opportunity to practice her hunting. She could already tell, from just a few excited sniffs, that each territory was teeming with prey.
Last edited by RogueRunner on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:55 pm

Stagstar

Male--Italian Greyhound/Whippet--32 moons old--Tags: Cloudtuft

Stagstar sniffed the air, and a familiar scent hit his nose. He turned to see Cloudtuft, joyful as any clandog could be. He, being the flinchy leader he was, yelped and jumped up. He realized it was just Cloudtuft, and sighed. "I'm sorry, Cloudtuft. Just an overreaction." He said nervously. He cleared his throat, and smiled calmly. "This Gathering will be just a great as last time. Even though Velvetstar teases about my height like a pup does to their littermate, I feel good about everything else." Stagstar stopped playing with the grass with his one paw.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:38 pm

Darkhowl
Belgian Malinois mix | Male | Warrior | Shadowpack | 20 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: None

Velvetstar's howl caused Darkhowl to raise his head, awakening him from his nap, a cold look in his eyes and a frown across his muzzle. The shadowy dog looked toward the alpha then got to his paws and waited to hear the alpha's words. Tonight was the full moon, so a Gathering would ensue. He could hardly contain his excitment despite his emotionless stare, it was interesting to hear how the other packs were doing in comparison to his own. He saw it as a chance to show off how well Shadowpack was doing.

Applefrost
Anatolian Shepherd | Female | Warrior | Shadowpack | 30 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: None

Applefrost quickly gulped down her meal after a chill went down her spine from Velevetstar's wolfish howl. It unnerved her but she had steadily gotten used to the alpha's wild looks and voice. She turned her attention toward Velvetstar. Applefrost had to admit that the younger dog was a good leader, though a bit childish in her ways but strong and loyal nonetheless. Applefrost set herself away from Darkhowl, he was always cold and Applefrost would rather not put up with it today. Today was a day of peace, she wondered how the other packs were doing and if they were prepared for the Gathering.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:03 am

Mapleleaf | Female | Warrior | Thunderpack | Australian Shepherd/rough collie mix

Mapleleaf enjoyed gatherings but found it odd socializing with the other packs. She made every attempt she could to avoid talking to shadowpack, she always thought of them as coldhearted and was still uncomfortable around them even after being in Thunderpack for as long as she had. Though she'd been to many gatherings, Mapleleaf was still amazed at how many dogs there were in the forest every time she saw them altogether at a gathering.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:40 am

V E L V E T S T A R
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: ShadowPack ║
Not too long after her call, her packmates gathered around her, including the rather nasty Darkhowl and the kinder Applefrost. She peered around for Nightsight, one of her favorite warriors, before just sitting down with a shrug of her broad shoulders. In her low, lilting voice, the alpha barked, "I'm sure you all know why I summoned you, and if you don't, you're just a tiny bit dumb for a ShadowPack dog." There was an edge of playfulness to her words, but, just in case she had offended anyone, she quickly added, "In all seriousness, though, what is there to stress about, really? We've all seen Gatherings, and we've seen the way that the other Packs look at us. Well, I say that the former is interesting and the latter is hilarious. ShadowPack is just another Pack. The strongest and best Pack, clearly, but still another Pack." Her erect ear folded to her head, signalling that she was focused. "Anyways, enjoy it, but keep yourselves in check. We wouldn't want to scare our sunshine-loving friends, now, would we?" With that, she stood up with a light wag of her bushy tail and began leading ShadowPack to the center of the forest, where the Gathering was always held. While walking, she looked around again, performing a headcount.

C L O U D T U F T
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Stagstar ║
She tilted her fluffy head in surprise to her alpha's reaction to her presence. She smiled guiltily. "Sorry, Stagstar. I didn't mean to startle you." Most other dogs would've taken a jab at him - after all, an alpha had no business being so startled by anything, let alone a familiar packmate - but Cloudtuft didn't really mind. She didn't know what to make of the leader, but she certainly wouldn't look down on him. She listened to his words, her ears perking up eagerly. "I agree! I can't wait to meet some new dogs and reveal my new ranking. Are we leaving yet?" After noticing her own excited energy, she quickly sat down with a sheepish grin, relaxing a bit while she awaited Stagstar's verdict.

M O U S E H E A R T
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: None ║
His tiny jaws parted in a heavy pant, he skidded to a stop as he finally arrived at ThunderPack camp. He hid behind a rock as he noticed Mapleleaf, a warrior, in the distance. Luckily, though, she hadn't been facing the right direction to notice the little omega mid-sprint. He did NOT want to be caught leaving camp unless he had a good prize that would make up for his repeated instances of breaking the rules. Staying quiet, Mouseheart slunk past the awakening warriors and into the omegas' den. Although it pained him to admit it to himself, it would probably be best to wait for Moosestar to announce that they were leaving for the Gathering rather than demand a time from a packmate.

M I S C H I E F
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: None ║
As she waited for the Packs to depart, she challenged herself to climb the steepest tree in sight. With a preparatory inhale and exhale, she hooked her claws into the first segment of the tree and hauled herself up. When she met the first few branches, her wrists rotated in a show of flexibility that other dogs couldn't begin to hope being able to imitate, allowing her to clamber up with relative ease. Yipping quietly in triumph, she walked out to the edge of the highest branch and gazed down at the rest of the forest. In this moment of tranquility and success, she wasn't even thinking about the danger of Pack dogs showing up.
Last edited by RogueRunner on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:19 am

Stagstar

Male--Italian Greyhound/Whippet--32 moons old--Tags: Cloudtuft

"Yes, we are." He smiled, and howled loudly for all of WindPack to hear. "WindPack! We move towards FourTrees for the Gathering!" He called out, and looked back at Cloudtuft. "I like doing that." He chuckled, and then began to move with Cloudtuft towards Fourtrees. When they both got there, everyone else was waiting for them. Stagstar held his head high, so he wouldn't seem so short.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:25 am

W I L L O W S T E P 23 moons ♀
════════════════════════════════
loc. thunderpack camp //medicine dog//tags. -open-

Willowstep yawned as the sun beamed through the den, smiling as her tail wagged. She inhaled the fresh scent of all the herbs, looking around with her face scrunching up-she was missing some poppy seeds and bedroot. Perhaps she'd go scavenge for some. She organized the herbs, padding back and fourth and piling them up in individual piles, organizing the smelly plants.

She smiled in content, sighing out before sniffing around for her favourite herb-a lavender rod. She saw it, the canine gently grabbing in her jaws. She always brought a lavender rod with her on her scavenges for good luck, it made her happier-she'd often leave it behind in the forest in hopes it would grow a lavender hedge. She barked out a yawn, padding out and seeing an apprentice. She trotted up to the small canine, "Hello there, would you mind helping me scavenge for some herbs?" she asked softly.

B E A R S T R I K E 28 moons ♂
loc. riverpack camp //beta//tags. -open-

Bearstrike yawned, arising from his previous sleeping spot which was by the entrance of the camp. He always guarded it every other night, a few sunrises ago he'd heard about outpackers and he just didn't want to risk it, there were too many adorable pups and friendly friends that he had to protect.

Bear blinked at the sunlight, the canine exiting the camp to sniff around the hedge. He sniffed for any signs of marked territory by outpackers, his ears flapping flat against his skull in relief, there were no markers but his own packmates. He smiled, trotting back inside the camp to bid everyone a goodmorning. However he was still cautious so he padded into the warriors den, "Rise and shine warriors, I need a few of you for a small patrol and a morning hunt on the way back" he barked loudly for them to wake up-not being too demanding so they wouldn't be grouchy.

D U S K P E L T 26 moons ♀
loc. thunderpack camp //warrior//tags. -open-

Duskpelt yawned, shaking her coat before stretching. The female standing tall, her muscles rippling through her thin coat while she stepped out of the warriors den. The she-dog looked around, inhaling the steady air while trotting to the entrance of the camp, she decided to check the surroundings of the camp-Riverpack had mentioned outpackers during the last gathering.

S K U L L 28 moons ♂
loc. near the thunderpath//outpacker//tags. -open-

Skull blinked rapidly at the sunlight, sighing in uncomfortness while getting up from the few twigs he'd slept on. He walked through a small patch of field, looking around before scenting some rabbit, the canines ears immediately perking as he licked his muzzle.

He caught sight of it, his lips in a snarl before he lunged, his muscles rippling through his short haired coat as he landed square on the small rabbit, killing it with a single bite, the spikes of his spiked collar poking the limp creature. He barked out in content, however her tail stood still when he scented something else, the dobermans stance standing tall and fearless as he glanced around, a scowl on his face, "Who's there" he bellowed out, a growl forming in his throat in cautiousness.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:47 am

(( vanessaL1584, please remember that RiverPack is not currently active. ))

V E L V E T S T A R
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Gathering dogs ║
The massive wolfdog led ShadowPack into a familiar clearing, whose center contained four great trees that clawed at the skies: Fourtrees. Looking around, she quickly spotted Stagstar with his Pack following close behind, a beautiful white she-dog at his flank. A toothy smirk on her muzzle, she approached with a few long strides. "I give my greetings to WindPack," she rumbled, bushy tail swinging this way and that, "and to you especially, Stagstar." Sitting down and scratching an ear casually, she inspected his packmate. "You know, for such a," she cleared her throat playfully, "low-built dog, you seem to take a keen interest in tall females." Her smirk only grew as the WindPack warrior, Cloudtuft, gave a sheepish step backwards, her eyes shifting off to the side.

C L O U D T U F T
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Stagstar, Velvetstar ║
The young warrior grinned back, happy for Stagstar and his clear pride in his status. She padded alongside him until they came to Fourtrees and noticed his subtle straightening up upon their arrival. Feeling a little bad for him, she yipped quietly, "There's no shame in being a little short, Alpha." She had just sat down when the slightly unnerving frame of the ShadowPack alpha approached. Though her jab was clearly playful, Cloudtuft, upon hearing Velvetstar's words, quickly barked, "We aren't mates." Hearing the desperation in her own voice and realizing it could hurt Stagstar's feelings, she added, "Not that he'd be a bad one, or anything like that. Just...we aren't." Her attention, in the awkwardness, turned to the rest of the Gathering dogs. There were so many, and ThunderPack hadn't even arrived yet! Her plumy tail thumped the grass in excitement.

M O U S E H E A R T
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Duskpelt ║
Although he initially decided to wait respectfully for Moosestar to announce when they were leaving for the Gathering, he lost his patience quickly and exited the omegas' den, snorting his discontent. Then, he spotted a warrior a few tail-lengths away, at the entrance of camp, and padded over against his better judgment. The she-dog, Duskpelt, towered over him, and yet he barked up at her a little snappily, "Why are we still here when the moon is out? Where's Moosestar?" Small red droplets trickled from his freshly torn ear and onto the grass, but he didn't even notice.

M I S C H I E F
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: Skull ║
Her keen eyes scanned the terrain below her, from the forest thicket to the odd Thunderpath. Her tail wagging with the excitement of her success, she jumped a little when she heard a grouchy voice demanding her identity. She hurried onto the edge of the branch to see who had spoken, and only then noticed a large, sleek dog, rabbit fresh-kill by his big paws. She tilted her head this way and that as she examined him. This was no Pack dog; she guessed as much from both his scent and his collar. "I'm here!" she called back challengingly from the top of the tree.
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:14 am

Stagstar

Male--Italian Greyhound/Whippet--32 moons old--Tags: Cloudtuft, Velvetstar

Stagstar furrowed his eyebrows when Velvetstar commented about his height. "There are advantages to be short. For example, getting into tight places and hiding in tall grass." He said with wit. When Stagstar heard Cloudtuft's comment on mates, his face faded to a tint of red. "Cloudtuft is right. You need to watch yourself, Velvetstar, before you go around and assume that dogs are mates. It could lead you to some trouble." He said, feeling embarrassed inside.
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || 001

Postby wildsight » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:05 am

──── 𝘔𝘖𝘖𝘚𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘈𝘙!! ────
(Male) ─ (Forty-two moons) ─ (Leader) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Thunderpack) ─ (Tags: Pack, open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The Thunderpack leader padded out of the den, and leaped onto the large rock with a sigh. The large brute stood on the familiar rock he stood on to announce clan meeting. Letting out a loud bark he called his packmates together. "Dogs of Thunderpack! I believe you all know what tonight is." he said, before turning his head skyward. The moon was up, and shining brilliantly in the night sky. And they we're late. A frown appeared on his muzzle, and he turned back to his packmates his eyes narrowed. "Tonight is the night of the gathering. I want you all to be on your best behavior as usual. We must make quick timing now that we are already behind. Remember I do not want to see any of you fighting among the other dogs. Is that understood?" he said, before leaping down from the rock. He then motioned with his tail for his pack to follow him, and led them out of the camp. We're going to be later than I like... he thought to himself, before quickening the pace. His long legs carried him over the ground at a brisk pace, and his large paws pounded on the forest floor. He glanced back over his shoulder a few times, making sure everyone was doing alright. It wasn't long, before he spotted the clearing. He slowed, and led his packmates into the clearing, his ears erect, and his eyes narrowed. He showed no emotion as he glanced around, and finally came to a stop. "Remember. Best behavior." he said in a low voice. Most dogs would listen to him, but he knew a certain few would need to be told at least.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘕𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛!! ────
(Female) ─ (Twenty-nine moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Shadowpack) ─ (Tags: Pack, open)

The large female entered the pack's camp, her eyes narrowed, and her jaw full of prey; her muzzle was stained with blood. She padded over to the fresh-kill pile, her short tail swaying slowly. She had managed to catch a few rats, and as she set them with the rest of the prey, her ears pricked at the sound of her leader's voice. With a quick glance around camp, she slowly padded over to the group of dogs, sitting at the back as usual. She wasn't fond of crowds, so if she had to sit in one, she'd sit at the back. She listened as her leader began rolling her eyes at her first words. As the leader became more serious, she listened carefully, and nodded a few times, before rising to her paws as the meeting was dismissed. She followed her leader along with the rest of the dogs of the pack. She didn't see why others we're so fond of gatherings. She didn't care for them much, but they we're an honor to go to. Once they reached the familiar clearing of Fourtrees, she slowed to a stop to glance around. She decided to leave her leader, as she played around with the Windpack leader Stagstar, teasing him about his size, and 'mate'. She was loyal to her leader, but sometimes she found her to act quite childish. She licked her muzzle as she padded through the clearing, hoping to find a quiet spot to wait for the gathering to being.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘊𝘖𝘗𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘒𝘐𝘗!! ────
(Male) ─ (Twenty-seven moons) ─ (Deputy) ─ (No romantic interest) ─ (Windpack) ─ (Tags: Pack, open)

The lean brute padded around the camp, his elegant head held high as he trotted around the camp. Everyone seemed to be doing their own business, and he wasn't about to interrupt whatever his packmates we're doing. At least, not at the moment he wasn't. His ears twitched at the sound of the leader's voice, and he bounded to his side, and padded out of the camp along with the rest of his packmates. What a feeling it was to pad beside your pack leader as deputy. It was magnificent. Once they all reached the clearing of Fourtrees, he left his leader's side, and padding away watching the other dogs interact with each other.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes