❝ creekclan ― ☁ // open & accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

☁ ─ // 006.

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:04 pm

─── // ❜ // MBERHAZE ── // i. female ii. 38 moons iii. warrior iv. no apprentice v. single vi. form
──────────────────────────────────────────

although she got her wish of scouting out a possible new camp location, emberhaze was far from pleased. snowstrike had taken out all of the fun from her argument with badgerstar. she always enjoys a heated argument with her leader, especially when she knows she's right and can hit him with the facts. or just an argument in general since she knows she can get away with it when he's away from the others. with snowstrike butting in and ruining her fun, emberhaze is now in quite the foul mood. even more so then before with the rain. the she-cat grumbles to herself as badgerstar orders them back to camp before leaving to go to the hunting patrol nearby, her copper gaze piercing into snowstrike's ridiculous duel-colored eyes as he attempts to sass her. she scoffs at his words and rolls her eyes at how he assumes she wasn't 'trusted' with an apprentice like he was. the female's expression turns bored when he keeps talking and pointedly yawns when he actually tries to threaten her with a fight. emberhaze pretty much zones out as he keeps talking and eventually grows bored enough to just leave. she returns to the camp while the white tom tries to act tough and confident. how annoying it is to have such toms in the clan, acting all proud and tough when they're actually far from it.

emberhaze heads off towards camp, not bothering to stop and check anything or even go out looking for the other toms in her patrol group. the two warriors were fairly decent so they should be able to handle a simple border patrol with just the two of them. she wonders if they will end up finding anything, probably not considering all the animals in the area has fled the flooding creek. as the ruddy-furred female heads for her solitary den off to the side of the others, her sharp ears picks up a voice speaking her name as she passes the healer's den and she stops mid-step. where they talking about her? how rude. emberhaze pads over to the healer's den and eyes buzzardfeather and nettlepaw when she spots them within the den.
    "i heard my name on your lips, healer, am i to be worried or annoyed with such whispers?" she asks the other female, eyes narrowing a bit in suspicion. it wasn't the first time she's heard whispers about herself and it probably won't be the last considering she's one of the only she-cats in the clan with an attitude.

location; forest > camp [healer's den] x mentions; others x tags; badgerstar, snowstrike > buzzardfeather, nettlepaw
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❝ creekclan ― ☁ // open & accepting

Postby ethium » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:23 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MORNINGFERN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
large solid black molly w/ green eyes - warrior - 45 moons
loc; hunting patrol tags; honeybee, nightpaw & cedarwatch
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxxxxxxxMorningfern watched as honeybee padded over and bobbed her head in agreement. "I'm surprised really, but perhaps more eyes means for better prey." She thought aloud her gaze now on badgerstar and nightpaw. Her eyes narrowed slightly but the large molly remained still. Her green eyes swimming with what might be presumed hopeful doubt. The warrior chuckled lightly at honeybee's joke cracking a small smile. "Truthfully I was worried we'd be out all evening, swimming like minnows in all this rain water." there was laughter in her eyes as she turned to observe honeybee. "Did badgerstar come from another patrol or was he solitary? Perhaps they're nearby?" now morningfern turned her eyes to the tree's and foliage around them. Curiosity pricking at her pelt, typically a clan leader remained inside the camp. They didn't usually take patrols into the forest.. Especially not in this weather. The molly straightened out her posture ears flicking droplets of the rain away as she attempted to catch a murmur of sound from anywhere that may indicate a patrol. After a few strained minutes the molly gave up and returned her attention to honeybee. "I hope whatever they're speaking of is pleasant, nightpaw doesn't deserve his aggression." morningfern murmured, though it was primarily meant for her own ears. "though from their postures i'd assume it's pleasant conversation." she added quickly turning her eyes to watch honeybee's reaction. She'd hate to worry the molly. Honeybee in morningfern's personal opinion was one of her favorite cats to speak and hang around with. Morningfern felt like she could talk with the molly about anything and it would turn out pleasant in the end. She was the stark opposite of her brother, and sometimes morningfern questioned how they were even from the same litter. Though there had been rumors about their history, morningfern had never been particularly interested in the reasons behind badgerstar's hostility towards honeybee. Most of the time she had ruled it out as badgerstar's hostility towards everyone in general. She let out a soft exhale that was lot to the thundering patter of droplets before flexing her paws in the mud. She was growing restless, and remaining in the rain did little to quench the already soaked warrior's irritation.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tyrannical » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:18 pm

/
      Nettlepaw
      /────────────[med app.]
      /one. nettlepaw two. twelve moons three. tom
location; camp ///tags; buzzardfeather - emberhaze

xxxxxxThe apprentice physically relaxed, but the forced action was neatly masked by greeting the older molly with a curt nod. Standing so stiffy would only bring suspicion and the calico tom would rather the news of a vision not get out any sooner than needed, especially if it concerned their leader. Nettlepaw swiveled to look at Buzzardfeather, "We will go and collect all the necessary herbs we have to later but our discussion was genuinely important," He hoped a gentle pleading look would be enough for the molly to simply go with what he says for the time being, and that at least Emberhaze managed to hear the last few words. Turning to face the ruddy coloured she-cat at the mouth of their den he took a pace towards her, his tone was only marginally louder than before, he couldn't seem to get it working anymore, "Emberhaze, do not fret, our conversation was all in good faith and I apologize about talking about you behind your back but you weren't here to acknowledge our sentiment," The words felt like cotton in his mouth, she commanded a respect he wasn't willing to give but he wasn't here to argue either.
    xxxxxx"Recently you know the creek has been slowly rising," he poked his head around the mouth of the den and a quick look at the barrier all but abandoned by Badgerstar's request, did indeed solidify his genuine worries for the clan. "We were just concerned, not really knowing where our warriors are when it is so close to flooding is weird. I understand we need food but this weather just seems to be getting the best of us." The slightly stricken look on his face wasn't entirely feigned this time around. "What happens if something happens and everyone is out on patrol, Featherbrook's expecting-" He cuts himself off and shakes himself off a bit. His eyes flit back up to her's, checking for a reaction. Trustworthy.
tyrannical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ ─ // 007.

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:46 am

─── // ❜ // MBERHAZE ── // i. female ii. 38 moons iii. warrior iv. no apprentice v. single vi. form

it was quite suspicious, but then again the molly thinks just about everything she can't quite put a claw on is suspicious. emberhaze relents and accepts the apprentice's explanation, it sounds pretty normal at least. she watches the healer for a moment, knowing the she-cat was quite easy to read should she lie, but turns to nettlepaw when he starts speaking again. her ears flick forward then fold a few times as she listens and thinks about the creek once more. that darned waterway was such a hassle, why had they not moved yet. oh right, badgerstar. emberhaze nods to show she understands his fears and moves her shoulder in a bit of a shrug when he cuts himself off while talking of the expecting queen. "things will get better, don't fret too much, you'll give yourself a sour stomach," she says in a rather calm and almost soft manner. she's not really one for being soft, but it comes out once in a while. "i spoke with badgerstar earlier while we were on border patrol, we came to some agreements for once and he'll call a meeting once the other patrols return and he's finished giving nightpaw her warrior name." the molly doesn't want to give away anything before the leader lets everyone know, even if it's to just the healer and their apprentice. though she does let slip just enough. "i won't be around for a while though so if you need anything from me, best to ask now." she doesn't know if they will understand her hint towards a scouting mission, but it's up to them to figure out, she can't give away anything else.

location; camp [healer's den] x mentions; others x tags; buzzardfeather, nettlepaw
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:11 am

Nightpaw

female - crush: timberpaw - tags: badgerstar

Nightpaw’s fur stood on edge as badgerstar approached
her. She tried to not hide her fear and held her head high.
She almost completely forgot about the water. She stared
at badgerstars eyes for a second or two then he spoke. ”Warrior name”
was all NightPaw heard. She couldn’t believe it. Badgerstar was
going to give NightPaw her warrior name. NightPaw gasp as she
hardly could breath for a second. She could hardly move. “Y-Yes please!”
She said. She could hardly believe this was happening. Wait until she
told TimberPaw and all of the other apprentices! She dipped her head
respectfully to badgerstar than ran over to Honeybee. She whispered
to her “ You won’t believe what just happened...” she looked up to
the sky and gave a silent praise to starclan that she had been able to
catch the prey. She finally was able to relax. She was ready to patrol.
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:08 am

𝚋𝚊𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛xx [tags; nightpaw >> everyone]
    i. tom ii. 36 moons iii. leader iv. loc; camp

badgerstar dipped his head to the apprentice curtly. "head back to camp!" he called after nightpaw. he was glad that he would have yet another warrior in his clan, and one less nuisance of an apprentice. straightening up, badgerstar padded back toward camp, not bothering to acknowledge the other cats on the patrol as nightpaw scampered over to tell them the news. as he entered the camp, he did a swift take of everyone in the clan. while he waited for the patrols to come, badgerstar's eyes daringly flitted toward the creek. compared to when he left for the border patrol this morning, it seemed to have swelled just a bit more. stomach sinking, badgerstar allowed his pelt to rise anxiously. he narrowed his eyes and began padding away toward the highstone; the large, mossy rock which badgerstar addressed his clan from. he clambered up its steep, slick sides, and sat at the top. after a few heartbeats, he cleared his throat and yowled, "let all cats old enough to swim in the creek gather beneath the highstone!" although, he thought to himself, it seemed like nowadays, nobody was capable of swimming in the lake. shaking his pelt to rid his mind of the technicalities, badgerstar quietly awaited the clan to gather beneath him. it was moments like this that he felt most powerful: being above his clanmates, addressing them, and having the ultimate say in any decision. a twinge of satisfaction pulsed through his veins.
x
𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚋𝚎𝚎xx [tags; nightpaw, morningfern]
    i. she-cat ii. 36 moons iii. warrior iv. loc; territory

honeybee nodded fretfully at morningfern's guess, hoping that what she said was true. although honeybee didn't have a family of her own yet, she deeply cared for nightpaw, as though she was one of her own. honeybee reflected how much of a journey the two had been on together; all the moons of hunting and battle training, and how through it all, nightpaw had proven to be an excellent warrior. with a pang, honeybee had begun to realize that badgerstar most not have been yelling at nightpaw - he must have been discussing her becoming a warrior soon. honeybee's tail drooped a little. she hadn't thought about how much she would miss the black she-cat. as badgerstar departed and nightpaw came running to honeybee and morningfern, honeybee let out a sigh. "you're right, and i think i know exactly what it was about," she murmured quietly before standing up to greet the overly-excited nightpaw. after nightpaw spoke, honeybee purred loudly with pride. "you're getting your warrior name today, aren't you?" she inquired with a big smile. she would miss being nightpaw's mentor immensely, but she also couldn't help the overwhelming feeling of excitement and pride that she felt for the younger she-cat. "come on, let's get back to camp - and be sure to groom that fur before the ceremony!" honeybee teased, flicking her tail to point to nightpaw's soaked pelt.

as the patrol began to walk back, honeybee fell into step with morningfern. "i'm going to miss her a lot," she announced somberly, watching nightpaw and making sure she was out of earshot of the two older she-cat. "i taught her everything she knows, from the time she was six moons old, up until right now." she sighed. then, fretfully, she turned to morningfern with wide, panicked eyes. "you don't think she's going to forget about me, right? is she going to be too cool to speak to her old mentor now?" honeybee racked her memory, trying to think of how she had acted toward her mentor, beechclaw, after she got her warrior name. nothing was surfacing in her thoughts, though.
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stripe12 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:41 am

B U Z Z A R D F E A T H E R
Female|Medicine cat|Medicine den, Camp|Tags: Nettlepaw, Emberhaze

Buzzardfeather felt relieved when her apprentice explained to Emberhaze why they where talking about her. Sure, it wasn't true, but at least it was somewhat convincing. The medicine cat knew she probably would have failed miserably to explain. She twitched her ears when the warrior asked if they needed anything from her. "Actually, there is something." She started but as she opened her jaws to continue, she heard Badgerstar calling for a clan meeting. "We'll have to tell you in a bit." Buzzardfeather rose to her feet, nodding to her apprentice to follow. She emerged from the medicine den, her fur immediately being soaked. She padded near the highstone and sat down.
Stripe12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ ─ // 008.

Postby azhefa. » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:03 am

just as she was about to leave the den, emebrhaze hesitates and the healer ends up piping up about asking something. the warrior pauses and looks back with an expectant expression upon her face, waiting for the healer to spit out what she wants to say, but badgerstar's loud annoying voice cuts in calling for the meeting she was expecting. emberhaze grumbles a little and shakes her head. "figures, he's always getting in my way even when he's not trying," she mutters, mostly to herself. it was quite bold of her to speak of the leader in such a manner, but as if it was much of a surprise considering her lack of manners around the tom to begin with. she shakes her head again and then nods to buzzardfeather in agreement. "i'll come back by after the meeting, or you can come to my den since it's apart from the others and has more privacy." with one last nod she heads off to the meeting, her ears flattening as she's once again soaked by the cursed rain. oh how she can't wait to have clear skies again. the she-cat grumbles to herself while she takes up her spot off to the side of the group, not wanting to be in the cluster of soaked bodies. she was already uncomfortable so there's no need to make it worse. besides, staying to the side gives her the illusion that she's not beneath badgerstar, though he was atop the rock and still technically above her. it just makes her feel better about the situation.

location; camp [healer's den > meeting] x mentions; others x tags; buzzardfeather, nettlepaw > badgerstar
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:36 pm

Nightpaw

female - Crush: TimberPaw - tags: everyone

NightPaw quickly nodded to her mentor and then
dove back to camp. She watched everyone gather
around the camp. She quickly gave her fur a nervous
lick. She made sure not even one hair was out of place.
She thought about what her name would be. NightLight,
NightFeather, Nightjay, Nighttree.
The possibilities were
endless. She hoped badgerstar wouldn’t give her a bad name
on purpose. No, no leader would do that. Not even Badgerstar.
She tried to shake the horrible possibilities out of her head.
NightPaw knew she should try to stay positive, even if it’s really
hard. Even when it comes to names. She looked up at badgerstar.
Would maybe, one day that could be her? She would love to train
a apprentice. She hoped that badgerstar would assign her one.
Before it’s to late... she thought grimly. She stood up and
sat in the spot where every good warrior would.
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vi.

Postby ethium » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:10 pm

𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙽
    thick-coated ebony molly with pale green eyes
    i. warrior ii. forty five moons iii. roleplay form
    loc: hunting patrol > camp tags: honeybee, nightpaw & cedarwatch

Morningfern patiently watched as nightpaw scampered over and announced the news. "That's great nightpaw! Your going to make a terrific warrior!" The molly exclaimed a smile overtaking her maw as she rose to congratulate the soon-to-be warrior. When they had finished with their excited chatter, morningfern began to lead the trek back to camp. Their combined success hunting would hopefully be enough to satisfy badgerstar. She turned her head to acknowledge honeybee as the molly fell into step beside her. She listened to honeybee fret for a moment, "Oh honeybee, nightpaw would never forget you!" she exclaimed lightly turning to watch the molly's reaction. "You've been such an integral part of her life, she's a great apprentice. She'll certainly speak with you if she's anything like I was. Poor umberheart had to put up with my warrior ramblings for moons after I received my name." she gave a chuckle at the fond memory. Her mentor, umberheart had been somewhat older when he had taken her on. After she had graduated it hadn't had taken her mentor long to join the elders in their den. Even then she had come to her mentor with stories. They had spoken for the longest while, until he passed naturally having lived a full life. Though the memory was bitter-sweet she knew umberheart was in starclan. Watching over her and his clan as the loyal cat he had always been. She let out a soft exhale as they arrived in camp to hear the final bit of badgerstar's summoning. "Well I guess that means It's happening now.. we should place our catches on the pile and then attend." At this she glanced at nightpaw "Goodluck, you've truly earned this." she murmured reassuringly to the apprentice as she passed her heading to the prey pile. Swiftly the molly placed her catch on the pile and pulled away to take her place under highstone. Seating herself, the molly thrust her tail over her paws and flicked her ears. The rain wasn't as harsh but regardless it remained relentless in it's downpour, hopefully he would address the looming threat on the horizon along with nightpaw's warrior name.

(359 words)

𝙵𝙻𝙴𝙴𝚃𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙺𝙴
    muddy classic tabby tom with sharp green eyes
    i. warrior ii. forty seven moons iii. roleplay form
    loc: camp tags: hawkpaw, open

The tom let out a soft huff at her easy dismissal of the argument. He blinked calmly, her retorts were far from friendly. Then again the rain had everyone on edge.. "Well if nothing important is happening here, what do you say we get a start on training?" he asked sending her a bit of a smirk. "unless you've other things to do." he added his green eyes gleaming. He was hoping to start with some hunting lessons, primarily because the rain would make it a welcome challenge for his apprentice. However it looked as if most cats were already favoring hunting as opposed to remaining in the soggy camp. "Perhaps we should start a bit of sparring? Or maybe you'd like to track for a bit, it should be a challenge in the rain.." He offered her with a curious tilt of his head. The snappy female was certainly a handful. His tolerance when it came to her was limitless though some may call him foolish. He wasn't one to command respect, he merely did as he had to do. Why on earth this lazy tom was chosen to be a mentor was beyond any cat's mind. He was a mentor, and would behave as such. He decided for now to allow her a chance at choosing, if she was indifferent he'd settle for sparring. As that'd be a bit more fun with the mud about and would likely give his apprentice an advantage over himself. Should she be wise enough to use it.

(290 words)

𝙱𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙳𝙻𝙴𝙿𝙰𝚆
    dusty tiger tabby tom with bright gold eyes
    i. apprentice ii. eleven moons iii. roleplay form
    loc: camp tags: scorchheart, open

The tom gave merely a grunt in reply. "alright, I guess there's no harm in trying to spar with you for now.." he muttered turning his sharp gold gaze on his mentor. Though he knew very well that those words were far from the truth. His mentor was more than capable of making his life a living nightmare. He watched his mentor's cold features for a moment before finally averting his own gaze. He had learned quickly not to take his mentor's aloofness personally. He was like that with everyone, however when he looked at nightpaw and honeybee all he saw was jealousy. The way they interacted, the way they spoke easily among one another. Brindlepaw's gaze hardened and he clenched his jaw turning his gaze away from his fellow apprentice and her mentor. This is what it was going to take to be a warrior. Brindlepaw would need to rise above petty friendships and kindness if he was to prove himself the best. His maw curved into a scowl as he turned his eyes once again to his mentor. Brindlepaw knew he didn't care, he'd make his life a nightmare if he wanted too and brindlepaw would be powerless to stop it. With a ruthless leader like badgerstar, brindlepaw knew there would be no salvation should he fail to keep up with his mentor. However he refused to let that thought stall him, his ambition drove brindlepaw most days. Though he was careful to conceal his emotions around those that were not his fellow apprentices, he would slip now and again. Snapping a retort or growling a complaint, only to come back teeth and claws later. He refused to bite the dust now, he was far too close to possibly being a warrior.

(294 words)
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me