✦;; ❝ - daisyclan ❞

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ✦;; ❝ - daisyclan ❞

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:31 am

Creamflower sees Whitepine grabbing a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, nodding towards her as he passed. She gives him a nod back before taking another bite of her fish.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cuervo » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:54 am

Toadpaw | OOC;
    TAGS; Lionwhisker

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Toadpaw had a difficult time finding sleep. Still anxious about her new role as an apprentice, she had fidgeted
    in a corner of the den the entire night. Her wide amber eyes went back and forth between the other apprentices
    in the den. who were all older and bigger than her. The small tabby looked to the entrance of the den, pupils
    dilating as they adjusted to the sunlight coming in. Toadpaw brought herself up, shook her pelt, and carefully
    made her way outside. Her tufted ears swiveled as she looked around, and her gaze stopped on Lionwhisker,
    her mentor. She toddled over to the russet-colored tom and managed to squeak a greeting through a tired voice,
    "Um, good morning, Lionwhisker."
Cuervo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:45 am

𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍xx [tags; sootstorm, pigeonpaw]
    i. she-cat ii. 30 moons iii. warrior iv. loc; camp

applecloud watched pigeonpaw bring herbs to her mentor through narrowed, aggravated eyes. applecloud particularly couldn't stand apprentices. they were never able to just think for themselves, and always needed to double check with their mentors before they did anything. the warrior rolled her green eyes and shook her head in exasperation. "why don't you just give them to me? i could be dying!" applecloud snapped dramatically, her calico pelt bristling indignantly as another wave of pain racked her body. the pain made her crouch down, and caused her nose wrinkle. "i've never had a bellyache this bad before," applecloud added with a snarl.
x
𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚙𝚊𝚠xx [tags; moonbliss]
    i. tom ii. 11 moons iii. apprentice iv. loc; camp

owlpaw awoke with a start at the sound of his name. blinking the bleariness from his eyes, the chocolate coated tom shot up out of his nest. i overslept! mouse-dung! owlpaw thought to himself with dread as he met his mentor, moonbliss, at the entrance of the den. squeezing out of the den, he flattened his ears guiltily. "sorry, moonbliss. i didn't mean to oversleep like that." owlpaw meowed. he took a few heartbeats to flick any scraps of moss from his thick pelt, and making sure he looked groomed and prepared for the day.
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦;; ❝ - 002 ❞

Postby twodee » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:38 pm

────>x 𝘭 𝘪 𝘰 𝘯 𝘸 𝘩 𝘪 𝘴 𝘬 𝘦 𝘳
    xxxx 40 moons ⯎ tom ⯎ warrior ⯎ apprentice - toadpaw ⯎ tags;; toadpawxx
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    Lionwhisker was pleasantly surprised to see his apprentice had woken up all on her own and come to seek him out. Often, the apprentices would like to try to sleep in a little late, especially after hard training the day before, and it was never something he could blame them for. On top of that, he knew Toadpaw was still a bit unsure of her new role as an apprentice at this point, though he hoped to help change that. The tip of the tom's tail flicked in a greeting, as he hoped this was a sign she was becoming more comfortable with him at least. "Good morning, Toadpaw. Did you sleep well?" He meowed in reply, his tone taking on the hint of a gentle edge. He couldn't help how much he softened around his young clanmates.
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:57 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.

Last bumped by Animals65 on Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:57 am.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me