risingclan - [accepting]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

iv.

Postby rookfern » Tue May 28, 2019 11:29 am

───
𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶: content
───𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: northern territory───𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚂: vulturepaw
    𓄎 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙶𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃, tom; 36 moons; deputy
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─────────────────"if you're afraid of falling, then don't look down"

Stagheart watched Vulturepaw stalk towards a squirrel. The apprentice's form was alright for one his age, but he seemed to have little awareness of his surroundings. Or perhaps too much. Stagheart flicked his ears back and tilted his head a bit. He didn't know much about the young tom's past, but he was fairly certain he and his mother had come from a mountain clan of a sorts. So maybe Vulturepaw just wasn't used to this terrain yet, at least not where squirrels were concerned.

Stagheart let his gaze drift to the wet forest floor underfoot; he'd have to take Vulturepaw's discomfort with the territory into consideration. He quickly jerked his head back up sharply at the slick sound of leaves shifting and his apprentice's squeal. Stifling a chuckle with a twitch of his whiskers, Stagheart loped to Vulturepaw's side, sniffing him to make sure he was alright.

"It's alright." He said at Vulturepaw's spitting curse. "First try of the day. I'm sure your paws are just asleep." He flicked the apprentice's side goodnaturedly with his tail and lifted his nose into the air. The leaves and debris Vulturepaw had kicked up made the air smell even stronger of tanin and mildew, and Stagheart wrinkled his nose as the strong scent hit the back of his tongue. He shook his head to rid himself of the off-key flavor and pulled himself onto a fallen trunk not far off. From his perch, he beckoned to Vulturepaw.

"Here, see, these squirrels haven't got any brain for danger yet." He nodded to a squirrel that was creeping down a tree, oblivious to the cry the other had just screamed out. "Or," He intoned, looking past the intrepid squirrel, "There looks to be a thrush over there if you're up for trying your luck with something a little harder."

───
𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙶: impatient; perturbed
───𝙻𝙾𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽: territory───𝚃𝙰𝙶𝚂: quietnight, ambergaze, wolfpaw
    𓄿 𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙿𝙰𝚆, she-cat; 11 moons; apprentice
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ────"i was little, i was weak, i was perfect too. now i'm a broken mirror"

Rookpaw swallowed and straightened as her mentor's gaze fell on her. Her ears burned a little at how obvious her annoyance was, but the shame was quick to pass as Quietnight all but bolted out of camp. She allowed a small grin to tug at her whiskers. Finally, they were getting somewhere! She slowed to match her mentor's pace as they waited for the rest of their party, although she allowed herself to pull ahead a little with restless paws as they took off up the river again.

At a steady trot, Rookpaw allowed her gaze to wander to the river running beside them. It gurgled and churned darkly over rocks. A chill passed up Rookpaw's spine at the thought of getting trapped in the current when it was strong. She was a decent swimmer, but her light frame and thin legs meant if she got caught in a swift-moving stream, there was little chance of her getting out. She ripped her eyes away from the inky surface and inched farther from the shore. At least the cove they were heading to was relatively shallow and gentle. Anything greater, and Rookpaw doubted she could stomach it, no matter how much she willed herself to.
rookfern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

risingclan - [003]

Postby wildsight » Thu May 30, 2019 5:10 am

──── 𝘎𝘈𝘓𝘌𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘙𝘔!! ────
(Male) ─ (Thirty-nine moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (Romantic Interest;; N/A) ─ (Apprentice;; Hivepaw) ─ (Tags;; Hivepaw Wildpaw [m])
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Galestorm continued on his way toward the center of the camp. His ears twitched as a slight breeze swept through his pelt. His whiskers twitched slightly, and his green gaze scanned the camp. Maybe, he should head toward the fresh-kill pile, and get something to eat. Or maybe, he should just leave camp all together to go hunting. A quick hunt alone, didn't sound like a bad idea. As a matter of fact, that is exactly what he should do. Not only would he get some hunting done, but he would be able to take his mind off this hot day. Unfortunately for him, his plans would have to wait, because just as he was about to head toward the camp entrance, his gaze met his apprentice Hivepaw.

His eyes narrowed, as he gazed at his apprentice. The molly seemed cheerful, though more cheerful than usual. This could only mean one thing as she approached him. She was probably going to ask him something. His ears pricked as the apprentice greeted him warmly. "Good morning, Hivepaw.," he said, and began to walk away. He had only taken a step when she continued on. That's when the question came. Training with another apprentice? Wildpaw? He stared at Hivepaw, his tail twitching slightly. He was only a moon older than her, but they normally didn't train together. He thought it over for a moment. He then sighed, and gave a slight nod. "Fine. He can join us." he said, and began to walk away again. He then stopped, and whipped his head around. "But don't expect this to happen often.," he said, and then padded off toward the camp entrance to wait for the apprentices.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘠𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘖𝘞𝘗𝘈𝘞!! ────
(Male) ─ (Ten moons) ─ (Apprentice) ─ (Romantic Interest;; N/A) ─ (Mentor;; Sugarwater) ─ (Tags;; Sunpaw, Pinepaw)

Yarrowpaw continued to eat loudly, just to annoy the other tom. He stopped for a moment, and licked his muzzle. His ears twitched as he glanced around the camp. Who could ever not spend their days annoying their fellow clanmates. Some cats just need to learn that annoying others is fun, and it even helps to get to know them better. You learn what annoys them! Of course, maybe that was just him. He sighed, and shook his head slightly. He then took another bite out of his meal. Just then his ears twitched at the sound of a muffled, but familiar voice. He turned his head, and saw Pinepaw a younger apprentice. He gulped down the squirrel in his mouth, and looked the tom over. Sure, but geez, Pinepaw. You woke up pretty late didn't you? You'll probably be late for training if you don't hurry!" he said, and once again his toothy grin appeared on his face. "Hey, are you going to be able to eat all of that? I mean your only seven moons! Only two moons older than a kit, so a vole might be too much for you!" he said with a nod toward the vole. "If you need help, though I'll eat it for you! I've already eaten more than Sunpaw, and he's almost a warrior!" he said shooting a quick smile to the other tom.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
──── 𝘉𝘙𝘐𝘈𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕𝘎!! ────
(Female) ─ (Thirty-two moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (Romantic Interest;; N/A) ─ (Apprentice;; Wildpaw) ─ (Tags;; Wildpaw, Hivepaw [m])

Briarsong continued to lie under the tree's shade, half asleep in the cool spot. She yawned, and her ears twitched as a slight breeze swept through her fluffy pelt. Her whiskers twitched as she thought about the rest of the day. Maybe, she would just be able to relax for today. Though even she knew that was doubtful. Warriors like her, and her fellow clanmates we're always doing something. Especially those that had an apprentice. Which she did. She didn't feel like training her apprentice, but that didn't matter. It had to be done. This thought was enough to get her to open her eyes. And once she did she spotted, her apprentice Wildpaw approaching. Something seemed to be off, with the young tom. She tilted her head slightly, and focused her gaze on the tom.

Normally Wildpaw looked quite calm, and focused when she saw him. But now he looked...well nervous? She tilted her head the other way, and her green gaze searched the young tom. Was something truly wrong with him? Or was the tom just nervous? For no reason though? She shook her head to dislodge the thoughts, and soon her questions we're answered. Her ears pricked at the question of training with Galestorm, and Hivepaw. She sighed, and nodded toward her apprentice as she slowly stretched, and rose to her paws. "Of course, Wildpaw.," she said, and slowly rose to her paws with a yawn. Something, was still going on with her apprentice though, and she was sure it wasn't just training. Or maybe, it was. Maybe.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: risingclan - [accepting]

Postby -solar eclipse- » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:21 pm

FEATHERHAZE
33 moons warrior mood; calm tagged; open
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

She woke with a start, letting out a quiet gasp, unconsciously trembling as she tried to remember most of the dream. A lot of it tended to be complicated and a mess to understand, but the one thing she would recognize was her brother and what she was doing. She had woken up in the dream and was telling him to wake up but he hadn’t, and he never did. She held back a growl at herself for having the dream once more, and stepped out of the den upon realizing how warm it was in her nest due to her long fur. She looked over the clearing of the camp to see how many cats were awake, and flattened her ears for a second in shame at how late she’d woken up, and decided to simply shake it off.
B76600

WILDPAW
13 moons × apprentice × mentor; briarsong × mood; calm × tagged; briarsong

He simply blinked in slight surprise, as he hadn't expected her to agree to it all that quickly. With his mentor's answer, he was able to relax just slightly, thankful he didn't have to disappoint the younger apprentice. Just the thought of doing so left a bad taste in his mouth. He gave her a nod, staying near his mentor in case she had wanted him to follow her before they began training. It took him a moment before he realized Galestorm could have told his own apprentice no for the training, and he spared a glance towards them, hoping his mentor wouldn't notice him looking very much, or at least he hoped she wouldn't mention it.
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 pm

Rockstar
He nodded along, finding all of her points very valid. Though he had very little knowledge of floods outside of what the color box at his former housefolk’s den showed, he figured what Honeysuckle was saying was simply common sense. For all anyone knew, Starclan could be talking about a flood far into the future and not any that were coming up soon. Rockstar rubbed his nose thoughtfully as she spoke about her disbelief in Starclan and the prophecy- she could have her own opinions of course, but he, as someone who had actually met them, could refute them with ease. “Kill me,” the massive tom said abruptly, turning to face her. His eyes were serious, but they glimmered with barely held amusement. “Starclan gave me nine lives. I’ll show you.”

Rockstar then stuck the tip of his tongue out in concentration as he thought about her last words. “But yea, back to the flood, maybe it’ll be a really big one? I doubt we would be warned about some little flood. We don’t have any queens, kits, or elders currently, so we’re safe on that part until we do. If the clan falls ill right before it floods, that will be a problem though. A rough leaf-bare will sap everyone’s strength and that would make it even harder to escape. Hmm, maybe we should find a temporary camp to live in during that time anyways,” he mused, tapping his chin with a paw in thought. Ahh, those twoleg habits. “Ha, I always enjoy chatting with you, Honeysuckle. You’re like a second deputy! Maybe I should add a second deputy to the warrior code...”

Jayheart
He felt a bit of weight leave him in relief when Sagestorm said she understood him. Few things felt better than when someone understood just what you were going through. Jayheart got to his paws alongside her and offered her a matching sheepish smile. "Yeah, going on a hunt sounds good. Hunting and exploring sounds a lot better than worrying about things or concerning myself with drama," the tom said, perking up a bit at the thought of maybe finding some cool secluded place in the territory. Maybe some prey-rich place, or a good tree that squirrels loved and frequented. "Any idea on which direction we should go? I'm not partial to any one direction myself."

Sunpaw
He smiled at Pinepaw, but that quickly turned into an annoyed eye roll as Yarrowpaw spoke. “Ignore him, Pinepaw,” Sunpaw groaned, poking the white furred tom in the side with his paw as he crept forward to take a bite of the squirrel he was sharing with Yarrowpaw. “And I’ve still got a few moons left before I’m a warrior. I’ll probably become a warrior with you actually.” The ginger tom swallowed his mouthful, shuffling aside just a bit to show Pinepaw the room he was making for him. Pinepaw was a rather new apprentice and still seemed unsure being around so many cats, probably not having had much interaction with others while on his own. Sunpaw was trying his best to help the younger tom get comfortable, but if a certain someone kept acting up as he currently was, it certainly wouldn’t help.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorrel || 000

Postby Peste » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:09 am

Sorrel || 39 moons || Tom || deaf || loner || tags;; hickerynose and lavenderpaw

Sorrel yawned tiredly as he woke up from his nap. His right ear twitched yet the world remained silent around him. The calico stood up and stretched out his legs and back with a groan before sitting down. His tail wrapped around him a bit as he cleaned his fur from any dirt that had gotten on him during his nap. When he deemed his fur was clean enough, the young tom stood up and began to walk away from the tree he was napping at. His stomach growled causing him to huff, hunting was the hardest thing for Sorrel to do. He can't pick up sounds and sometimes he can't ever catch the scent of prey. He lowered his head and continued to walk, hoping he could come across some water that may have fish or possibly a dead mouse or bird. It wasn't long before Sorrel was perking up at the smell of water and fish. 'finally! It's easier to hunt fish deaf than a mouse' Sorrel thought to himself as he picked up his pace while nearing the river. He didn't take notice of the other two cats nearby, he was just dead set on finally getting something to eat.
Peste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

five.

Postby phayraoh » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:48 am

𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚎 [ˈhik(ə)rē-nōz] — 37 moons
    𝖬𝖤𝖣𝖨𝖢𝖨𝖭𝖤 𝖢𝖠𝖳. a large, muscular somali tom with pale yellow eyes
      The medicine cat chuckled, knowing all too well how strange twolegs were. Some of the cats in his father’s rogue pack had been around Hickorynose’s age, and he remembered entering a twoleg nest after they had dared him to go inside. He could still recall the strange scents and the strange feeling of the weird pelt that had covered the nest’s floor.

Pulling himself from his thoughts, he nodded his head as Lavenderpaw answered his question. “Correct,” he mumbled around his mouthful of watermint, “Why don’t we look for some of that since it grows here along the river.” Hickorynose thus set off along the sweeping current, keeping his eyes peeled for any signs of feverfew growing on the crowded banks. Not long after the two had set out again, the somali tom stiffened when he spotted movement up ahead. Raising his tail to warn his apprentice to keep a low profile, he crouched down and squinted into the distance, trying to determine what he had seen.

Hickorynose set down the herbs and drew the forest scents over his tongue, his muzzle wrinkling at the sharp herbal aroma that filled his senses. Mumbling something under his breath, he began to creep closer and realized that what he was seeing was another cat, its shape broken up by the dappled shadows of the forest floor. That’s no clan cat.

“You there!” he called, approaching the outsider. “This is Clan territory. You’re trespassing.”

space

𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 [ˈkwīət-nīt] — 42 moons
    𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖱. a lean molly with glossy black fur and deep green eyes
      Quietnight strode along the river at a purposeful pace, for a moment silenced by the scintillations given off by the sunlight striking the swiftly moving waters. After a time she slowed and fell into step with her apprentice, keeping her green gaze ahead as she spoke. “How is clan life treating you?” she asked the younger molly, flicking away a particularly soggy scrap of leaf that had decided to enfold itself upon her paw. The ebony warrior was aware that Rookpaw hadn’t been born into the clan and hoped that nothing was causing her any grief. Not that she couldn’t handle it on her own.

She glanced back for a moment to make sure Ambergaze and his apprentice were keeping up, all the while hoping she wasn’t touching on a sensitive spot with Rookpaw. Still, Quietnight was hoping she might be able to form more of a bond with her apprentice, something she’d never really had with her own mentor back in her birth clan.

space

𝚟𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚠 [ˈvəlCHər-pô] — 10 moons
    𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖱𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖨𝖢𝖤. a sleek-furred black tom with intense golden eyes
      Vulturepaw sighed, trying his best to shed his failure. “I suppose I could give it another go,” the tomcat replied, flexing his claws and giving his now-dusty black pelt. Maybe he’d try for a bird this time; they weren’t as large as a squirrel, but were less sensitive to sound and vibrations than squirrels. Slipping past his mentor, Vulturepaw opted for the stalking technique this time, jaws parted to guide his way to the thrush that Stagheart had told him about.

Soon enough, he spotted the animal pecking among the leaf-litter, too intent on its own hunt to realize it was being stalked. Vulturepaw was careful of where he put his paws, knowing that one wrong step would likely cost him the kill. When he was close enough to be able to pounce, the apprentice sunk into a deeper crouch and wriggled his hindquarters, getting a firm grip on the soil before he leapt. He launched forward, claws outstretched to snatch the thrush from the forest floor. It was in no way a graceful catch, with the thrush alive and panicking as Vulturepaw held it to his chest, but he was able to deliver a killing blow after his sliding body came to a halt.

Huffing, the tom leaned up with the thrush clutched in his jaws, proud of his accomplishment. He’d need to work harder on his leaps, but at least he’d actually caught his prey this time. “How’s that?” he mewed, returning to Stagheart to present the bird.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── four.

Postby pecos » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:30 am

j u n i p e r b r a n c h ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. tom rank. warrior age. twenty seven moons where. forest tagged. sweetwater words. 0299

he raised an eyebrow, chuckling at her response. she indeed, was correct. the sunrises were quite beautiful, and the view from camp just didn't do justice. it was often better to seek out higher ground, such as the forest, earlier in the morning if you wished to see the sun rise. unfortunately, he hadn't visited the forest for the spectacular view, rather to escape the confined space of the camp. juniperbranch often felt trapped within the dens, even though he knew he could exit them any time he pleased.

he let out a genuine laugh as she questioned him, meeting her gaze. "i wish it was that!" he exclaimed. "i actually left to escape the excitement of camp. socializing. . . isn't my strong suit," he replied, smiling softly. he often was unsure of what to do when the clan began to stir, so he sought refuge in the clan's more isolated patches of territory. it was quite soothing to sit among the grasses and listen to the wind run through them like a river. "and then i figured that it wouldn't hurt to hunt for a bit, although that clearly didn't go as well as planned," he added, looking off towards the horizon.

through the thin line of trees, juniperbranch could tell that the sun had just begun to show itself. it cast brilliant yellow rays across the earth, turning the rolling fields of grasses to blinding shades of polished gold. the sky was a warm orange, like the color of the wildfires that occasionally started just outside the clan borders. clouds soared high above, the sun turning the vapor to a soft pink that worked well with the orange hue. the warrior turned back to sweetwater, smile still intact. "looks like you arrived just in time!"

h i v e p a w ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. she-cat rank. apprentice age. eleven moons where. risingclan camp tagged. wildpaw, galestorm, briarsong words. 0141

the she-cat grinned as galestorm approved of her request, bounding after him as he continued along. her expression didn't falter as he warned her not to get her hopes up about future training sessions; she knew all to well that he would give in eventually. hivepaw had a knack for talking other cat's ears off, and she often wouldn't stop her chatter until she got her way. her gaze shifted around the clearing before landing on wildpaw once again. she padded towards him, smile still intact. "galestorm said it would be alright for us to train together," she beamed, casting a glance towards briarsong. she doubted the she-cat had said no to her apprentice's request, but hivepaw wanted to make sure before she bolted out of camp. "did briarsong say she was alright with this?" she questioned, tilting her head.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:52 pm

FEATHERHAZE
33 moons warrior mood; calm tagged; open

She woke with a start, letting out a quiet gasp, unconsciously trembling as she tried to remember most of the dream. A lot of it tended to be complicated and a mess to understand, but the one thing she would recognize was her brother and what she was doing. She had woken up in the dream and was telling him to wake up but he hadn’t, and he never did. She held back a growl at herself for having the dream once more, and stepped out of the den upon realizing how warm it was in her nest due to her long fur. She looked over the clearing of the camp to see how many cats were awake, and flattened her ears for a second in shame at how late she’d woken up, and decided to simply shake it off.

B76600

WILDPAW
13 moons × apprentice × mentor; briarsong × mood; nervous, calm × tagged; briarsong, hivepaw

He gave her a nod to her first statement, somewhat unsure if he could speak for the brief moment, his tail tip flicking nervously. He wasn't certain if he could do this without messing up, at least he hoped he could. "Yeah, she did. What did you want to start on first by the way? Hunting or fighting?" As he spoke though, his nervousness had began to fade away for some odd reason. He didn't know why but he felt like could be around the younger apprentice a lot more than he usually does and to be frank, it confused him. Not that he would mention this to anyone he spoke to, if at all.
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorrel || 001

Postby Peste » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:41 pm

Sorrel || 39 moons || Tom || deaf || loner || tags;; hickerynose and lavenderpaw

Sorrel continued towards the river until he was standing at the edge of the bank. He studied the water wondering if it'll be easy for him to catch a fish though that though was shoved away when he caught the scents of nearby cats. 'if there are cats nearby then I won't be able to get food...I also won't be able to hear them if they try to attack.' Sorrel thought to himself as he sat down and scanned his surroundings. He would prefer to not be attacked but he knew there were cats out there that will attack first and ask questions later. The sun glared off the water bouncing into his eyes causing then to narrow in hopes that he'll see better. Even though he could smell them he couldn't quite pinpoint them all that well. "hello? I know you are both there...I don't think it's polite to sneak attack a deaf cat that means no harm don't you think?" Sorrel spoke out loud enough to hopefully where they other cats near him could hear as he continued to look around the area before finally spotting some movement in which he hopes were the other cats.
Peste

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── five.

Postby pecos » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:07 am

j u n i p e r b r a n c h ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. tom rank. warrior age. twenty seven moons where. forest tagged. sweetwater words. 0299

he raised an eyebrow, chuckling at her response. she indeed, was correct. the sunrises were quite beautiful, and the view from camp just didn't do justice. it was often better to seek out higher ground, such as the forest, earlier in the morning if you wished to see the sun rise. unfortunately, he hadn't visited the forest for the spectacular view, rather to escape the confined space of the camp. juniperbranch often felt trapped within the dens, even though he knew he could exit them any time he pleased.

he let out a genuine laugh as she questioned him, meeting her gaze. "i wish it was that!" he exclaimed. "i actually left to escape the excitement of camp. socializing. . . isn't my strong suit," he replied, smiling softly. he often was unsure of what to do when the clan began to stir, so he sought refuge in the clan's more isolated patches of territory. it was quite soothing to sit among the grasses and listen to the wind run through them like a river. "and then i figured that it wouldn't hurt to hunt for a bit, although that clearly didn't go as well as planned," he added, looking off towards the horizon.

through the thin line of trees, juniperbranch could tell that the sun had just begun to show itself. it cast brilliant yellow rays across the earth, turning the rolling fields of grasses to blinding shades of polished gold. the sky was a warm orange, like the color of the wildfires that occasionally started just outside the clan borders. clouds soared high above, the sun turning the vapor to a soft pink that worked well with the orange hue. the warrior turned back to sweetwater, smile still intact. "looks like you arrived just in time!"

h i v e p a w ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. she-cat rank. apprentice age. eleven moons where. risingclan camp tagged. wildpaw, galestorm, briarsong words. 0126

confusion crossed the young she-cat's face as wildpaw seemed to grow nervous. what had caused his sudden change in behavior? her worry melted away though as he answered her question, and her frown was quickly replaced with a grin. "fighting, of course!" she said with an exited gasp. "galestorm has been teaching me plenty new moves lately. i'm so going to beat you!" she beamed, pouncing on her paws excitedly. she pretended not to notice the way the tom's posture seemed to relax, but that seemed just a bit too difficult for her, because she shot him a friendly smile nonetheless. "cmon, i'll race you to the training hollow!" hivepaw called, a challenging smirk taking over her face as she padded closer to the camp exit.
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups