DRIFTCLAN; O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Best Time for a Gathering?(i will post when)

Poll ended at Fri May 24, 2019 3:05 pm

-Weekend
83%
-Weekday(Friday)
No votes
-Weekday(Monday)
8%
-Suggest me a good day
8%

Total votes : 12

Re: DRIFTCLAN; O&A

Postby daisylin » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:10 pm

- Stormymask
tom / bisexual / interest ; n/a, developing / location ; territory / tags ; leapordleg

He almost gagged at the mention of that name, "Obviously, horrible." His claws scrapped the ground, the thought of that horrible tom making his blood boil, "He ruined us so much and now with Icestar we're still trying to fix ourselves. I was an apprentice when he was still our leader. I'm 33 moons old now. All I know is that I would never, ever want my kits to be raised under his control."
cigarette... daydreams... you were only 17.
daisylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:36 pm

C H E S T N U T B R A N C H 29 moons warrior mate; russetnose mood; so very happy tagged; russetnose

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

She stayed still as he spoke, her pelt growing warmer with the compliment, she wasn't sure if she would ever get tired of that. At the question, she let out a laugh, happy tears forming in her eyes as she held herself back from tackling him, opting to lick his nose before continuing to nuzzle him. "Yes, I will be your mate!" She loudly purred, she was so thankful to the clan as it had been the only way they had met. And without it, she wasn't sure if she would've ever met him. "Now you're stuck with me forever, Russetnose." She joked, her thin tail curling with delight. .
5B3C33

R A B B I T F A N G 18 moons warrior app.; nettlepaw mood; calm tagged; nettlepaw

She needed to work with him on waking up a bit earlier she supposed, leading him towards the prey pile. “Alright, we’re working on battle techniques so go eat. You’re going to need it.
573F17

S P I D E R P A W 12 moons apprentice crush; swiftpaw mentor; skullshiver mood; calm tagged; leafpaw, skullshiver

He shook his head at his sister as she went off with her mentor, and he had recently found his own. “Hey Skullshiver.
53744F

L E A F P A W 12 moons apprentice crush; stormpaw mentor; brightstep mood; calm tagged; spiderpaw, brightstep

She took a look around the camp, seeing her older sister with the deputy, and nudged Spiderpaw. “Do you think he’s finally gonna ask her?” At her brother’s mention of her losing the bet, she simply shrugged. “You need to work on your betting, Spiderpaw. Three sunrises of it is nothing.” At the arrival of her mentor, she nodded but couldn’t help but wonder when their assessments would be.
9D6734
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:08 pm

Daisyshadow
54 moons
female
warrior
apprentice; featherpaw
location; camp.
tags; Mudsplash, Leopardleg,
Smokeymask
mentions; open
Daisyshadow laughed awkwardly. "You know what, I'm good. I'm going to head back to camp and check on Featherpaw. I should probably get some REAL training in. This is not who I am. I'm not some giddy social butterfly. Have a great day." She laughed to herself, turned on her heals and headed back to camp. She wasn't about to be someone's toy. She didn't like to be left out, or a third wheel and this is exactly what this hunting party turned into. She mumbled to herself as she walked back with a pep in her step. Thinking of how great she feels reverting back to her ol' grumpy self. "See ya later." She called back with a swish of her tail

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skullshiver
45 moons
male
warrior
apprentice; spiderpaw
location; in camp
tags; Spiderpaw
mentions; Goldeneye
Skullshiver sighed as he walked with a sulk to the edge of camp. He was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts when he heard his name being called. "Oh Spiderpaw! I was just coming to find you." His attitude changed quickly seeing his apprentice. "You're going to be a warrior this moon. Lets take a walk." He suggested.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stone / {aka Fake Aspenstep}
72 moons
male
rogue
location; center of camp.
tags; Owlkit, mothkit, sweetnight
fawnkit, amberkit
mentions; Goldeneye
Stone listened carefully as Goldeneye explained what happened. "Yes, they are some good looking kits." He let out a gruff that should have been a purr but didn't really make the sound correctly. "Well thank you for looking out for me. It reminds me of the good ol' days." He said deeply. He moved towards her slowly, not trying to spook her. "We should try to be a family again. I know I hurt you in the past, we both have done some damage, but I have changed Goldeneyes. You can see that right?" He didn't know how to soften his eyes but he tried, making him appear a little less goofy rather than caring.

Ravenpaw
12 moons
female
apprentice
mentor; Lionheart
location; by boarder
tags; open
mentions; Willowpaw, Duskpaw
Ravenpaw was outside of camp, wandering close to the boarders. Chasing after butterflies and the leaves that were fluttering in the wind.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owlkit
1 moon
male
kit
location; nursery
tags; Goldeneye, siblings
mentions; here
Owlkit tossed a dirt clump between his paws. He had been playing all morning and was suddenly very tired. His ears perked up to the sound of his mother's voice and he looked up from between Stone's legs. "Momma! You're back! I watched them just like you asked! And i took good care of this tail monster!" He purred as he attacked Stone's tail again and then bit into it with fury.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DRIFTCLAN; Open

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jun 18, 2019 3:13 am

Tealpaw
tom ~~ apprentice ~~ open crush ~~ Foxtail
tags: Honeypaw

He nodded watching at her "sure, I was getting hungry, but was too lazy to move into the pile...and I have not seen Foxtail yet so I don't think she could get angry at me for eating before hunting" he meowed flicking his tail ' Foxtail is such a sleeper' he thought sighing.

Frigidpaw
she ~~ apprentice ~~ Beepaw ~~ Brackenleap
tags: Featherpaw, Lakepaw

Sighing she turned her gaze elsewhere from the two apprentice's talking there, noticing the two siblings there "Hello Featherpaw, Lakepaw, did you two sleep well?" she meowed shyly trying to start some conversations with other apprentices.

Snowyskies
she ~~ medicine cat apprentice ~~ open crush ~~ Shadepelt
tags: Palefur

She turned to face the warrior approving her "hm, good morning Palefur...I checked the piles and I think there is enough for anything so far" she meowed looking the finished herb piles "as long someone doesn't play hide and seek with foxes, there could be enough" she meowed giving a quick look past the she-cat toward the deputy.

Roseflames
she ~~ warrior ~~ open crush ~~ Willowpaw
tags: Buzzardcall, Jimin

She flattered her ears as Buzzardcall was completely ignoring her "by a friend? I think he means me...If you don't mind I can take him back to his two legs" she meowed looking over to the other she-cat.

Blackbriar
tom ~~ warrior ~~ open crush ~~ Ivypaw
tags: Ivypaw

He turned to see his apprentice approving him to his usual excited way "Good morning Ivypaw" he meowed giving a small smile then shook his head slightly side to side as he thought "well hm...we could do some hunting for starter, then some battle training, if you're fine with that?" he meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:47 am

Nettlepaw/Tom/7 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Rabbitfang/Crush: Open/Tags: Rabbitfang
"Okay," Nettlepaw meowed with a small nod. "Can Ivypaw and Blackbrair join us?" he asked as he grabbed a mouse.

Ivypaw/She-cat/7 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Blackbrair/Crush: Open/Tags: Blackbrair
"Sounds good to me," Ivypaw meowed softly. "Will we be joining Nettlepaw and Rabbitfang today?" she asked as she glanced over to where her brother was standing with his mentor.

Lakepaw/She-cat/10 moons/Mentor: Russetnose/Crush: Open/Tags: Featherpaw, Frigidpaw
“Good morning Frigidpaw,” Lakepaw meowed. “I slept very well thank you. How about you?”

Featherpaw/Tom/10 moons/Mentor: Daisyshadow/Crush: open/Tags: Lakepaw, Frigidpaw
“Hello Frigidpaw,” Featherpaw meowed with a small smile. “I slept pretty good but I’m still pretty tired.”

Brightstep/She-cat/30 moons/Apprentice: Leafpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Leafpaw
“Would you like Spiderpaw to train with us?” Brightstep asked. “If so we can go ask Skullshiver.”
Last edited by Mist on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:59 am

Blackeye--Male--Apprentice: Lavenderpaw--Location: Inside camp--Tags: None

Blackeye yawned as he stretched his legs and hopped out of his nest. Lavenderpaw was off doing whatever she was doing, probably away from Blackeye. He walked over to the freshkill pile and grabbed a mouse. He went off to a corner of the camp and ate quietly. Today, Blackeye felt a bit silent, and he didn't know why.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tawny~ » Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:57 am

Leopardleg
24 moons
Warrior
Warrior Den
Zoomies
Tagged with: Stormymask

Leopardleg silently agreed with him. "I'd never want any cat dead but.. I'm glad he's gone" she accidentally stepped on a twig making it snap. Her ears perked as some prey scurried away. "S-Sorry, we could look somewhere else" she stared at the tom. She glad she chose to stick with him.

Goldeneye
36 moons
Warrior/Queen
In Nursery
Exhausted
Tagged with: Just the kits and Stone..

Goldeneye agreed with Stone. "You are not wrong.. We did both hurt each other" she recalled herself leaving him to fend for himself when she found out his past. "I don't want to be your mate but.. these are your kits" she looked away from him. "If you're willing to be their father. I won't stop you" she laid her ears back. She didn't know what the outcome would be if she allowed him to be close to his kits.

Honeypaw
10 moons
Apprentice
With Apprentices
Sleepy
Tagged with: Apprentices

Honeypaw flicked her tail. "I saw Leopardleg and Stormymask leave for hunting so it shouldn't be too bad.. Maybe we could share something?" she blushed slightly but knew that the sharing would only mean that the prey pile still had enough. She padded straight for it. Her honey eyes watched as Creamflower walked up to Shadowclaw. "U-Uh that's weird" she tilted her head.

Russetnose
33 moons
Deputy
Creek
Pure Joy
Tagged with: Chestnutbranch

Russetnose felt his eyes light up when she accepted his answer. He nuzzled her back. The tom couldn't help but puff out his chest and strut around the creekside for a moment. "I'd gladly be stuck with you forever, Chestnutbranch! I love you so much" he nuzzled her face once more. Russetnose started to groom her pelt.

Palefur
30 moons
Warrior
Warrior Den
Tired
Tagged with: Snowkyskies

Palefur couldn't help but chuckle. "Yea, sometimes he gets ahead of himself and wants to do the best he can. Which worries me that he'll get hurt in the process like last moon. But I can't stop him, that's just who he is" she sighed with worry. Palefur was glad he was a strong warrior but he puts clan duties ahead of his health most of the times. Chestnutbranch was the only one to get him out of his rut with his duties. Palefur wished she had someone like her.
Tawny~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:17 pm

Mudsplash
Warrior/Tom/24 moons/Location:Clan territory/Apprentice:Stormpaw/Crush:Open/Tags:Daisyshadow, Stormymask and Leopardleg

He was a bit confused by Daisyshadows sudden change in mood but he gave a small shrug of his shoulders. Either way, he still planned on hunting for the clan. "Alright. Good luck with training," he called back before turning and heading to the trees he had originally talked about hunting around. He may flirt with others but he was serious about his warrior duties. He left the other two for now, figuring he could meet up with them later.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:50 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower looks at her belly some more, realizing the kits wont have a father or even a father figure to look up to. What am I going to do? she thought. I dont want these kits to grow up not having at least a father figure to look up to throughout kithood. She spots Smokeclaw in the clearing and an idea suddenly pops in her mind. "Im sorry for cutting our conversation short, but Im afraid I need to talk to someone about something important Meadowsight." she said politely. "I hope you enjoy your rest!" She gets up and pads over to Smokeclaw, wondering what he will say when she tells him her idea. "Hello Smokeclaw!" she greeted the tom. "Is it possible we can talk? I think I have something important I want to ask you."
Last edited by Animals65 on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DRIFTCLAN; Open

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:02 am

Tealpaw
tom ~~ apprentice ~~ open crush ~~ Foxtail
tags: Honeypaw

He carefully listened to the she-cat apprentice, his gaze wandering toward the fresh kill pile "Oh I see, well then there is no problem for us to share something" he meowed walking forward the pile when stopped "what is weird?" he asked turning to see the Honeypaw again.

Frigidpaw
she ~~ apprentice ~~ Beepaw ~~ Brackenleap
tags: Featherpaw, Lakepaw

She smiled at the two apprentices, sating down near them, landing her tail over her paws "I did sleep very well too" she meowed looking to the two apprentices which were only a moon older than she was "so you're waiting for your mentors right?" she keeps questioning the two.

Snowyskies
she ~~ medicine cat apprentice ~~ open crush ~~ Shadepelt
tags: Palefur

She nodded to the warrior, taking a few steps away from the herbs "well he is great warrior, no wonder Icestar made him a deputy" she meowed softly, giving a look around the medicine cat den "are you seen Shadepelt yet?" she asked at her.

Roseflames
she ~~ warrior ~~ open crush ~~ Willowpaw
tags: Buzzardcall, Jimin

She flattered her ears as Buzzardcall was completely ignoring her "by a friend? I think he means me...If you don't mind I can take him back to his two legs" she meowed looking over to the other she-cat.

Blackbriar
tom ~~ warrior ~~ Palefur ~~ Ivypaw
tags: Ivypaw

He looked over at Rabbitfang and Nettlepaw "not a bad idea, but...we could do some trainings with other apprentices too you know" he meowed turning to her "I know you're close with your brother and training with siblings is always fun, but we sure need to try something else too" he meowed looking around the clearing for some apprentice or their mentors .
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me