πƒπšπ°π§πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 𝐕.𝟐 - 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π€πœπœπžπ©π­π’π§π !

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πƒπšπ°π§πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 𝐕.𝟐 - 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π€πœπœπžπ©π­π’π§π !

Postby Animals65 » Sun May 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Creamflower smiles at the news of new warriors as well as new apprentices, chanting their new names along with the rest of the Clan. Upon hearing Moonstar wanting to know if Bee, Wasp, and Salem wished to join, she waits to hear their answers, hoping it would be a yes.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πƒπšπ°π§πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 𝐕.𝟐 - 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π€πœπœπžπ©π­π’π§π !

Postby mastergirl7 » Mon May 27, 2019 10:15 pm

Dreamcloud

Female|medicine cat|apprentice; going to be polled|tags; clan, Batfang, Cocoaflower, Bramblekit, Thistlekit

Dreamcloud nodded in agreement at Batfangs statement giving him a gentle and warm nudge thanking him for the comfort before smiling down at the two kits, she had grown quite fond of the two, Bramblekit was a joy to be around and helped Dreamcloud in her den a lot, Thistlekit was really fun and a sweetheart when he wanted to be and they both reminded her so much of a younger Batfang, well it was Batpaw back then when they first met and she remembered the day clearly. So much had changed since then and she missed those days dearly but instead of letting them hold her back she used them to push her forward. She broke out of her little daydream as Cocoaflower came to sit beside them and purred kindly "I'm glad to hear that." She said pressing her shoulder softly to the other fae's shoulder. She turned her head to Moonstar pride glowing in her eyes and a wide smile on her face as she watched the ceremony, she called out the new warrior's and apprentice's names softly but still louder than her usual pitch of voice.

Scarletmoon

[quote]Female|warrior|apprentice; n/a|tags; Cheetahspots, clan
Scarletmoon's lips curled into a grin "you sound like a robot." She said flicking a peice of dirt off of her friend playfully, she turned her head back to the ceremony "I'm definitely excited maybe with all the new warrior's they will let us sleep a little more." she joked before her grin faltered a little "that was a joke I don't actually care how much sleep I get, I can help the clan more when I'm awake than asleep and that's one of the most important things to me." she said taking on a more serious tone her eyes clouding a little. The sound of clanmates voices being shouted around startled her for a moment but she relaxed and smiled again joing in the celebrations by calling out her clanmates names very loudly probably to loud but she didn't mind this was some of her clanmates most special moments and she wanted them to be proud of themselves and to feel appreciated.

Awesome people~

β™‘ β™‘ β™‘

My Kals β™‘

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Tue May 28, 2019 2:46 am

Spiderkit/male/4 moons old

He sat by the entrance to the nursery to listen to the ceremony and quietly cheer for those who got there new ranking.

Squirreltail and Pinepelt/both 40 moons

Both warrior watched and Sqirreltail cheered loudly beeninh the hyper one she is and Pinepelt staying quiet.
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Tue May 28, 2019 5:11 am

- Pikespark - Tom - 26 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Ashspeck - Crush: x - Tags:

OPEN

- Flashthorn - She-cat - 38 Moons - Apprentice: Fox - Kin: Havenpaw - Crush: x - Tags: x

Flashthorn sat quietly in the gathering, waiting for it to be over so she could take Fox hunting.

- Havenpaw - She-cat - 9 Moons - Mentor: Littlestep - Kin: Flashthorn, Fallenclaw - Crush: Mudpaw - Tags:

Havenpaw purred and rushed up to Mudkit, the younger tom had finally received his apprentice name and she purred, they would finally be den mates once more! She spoke to the new apprentice cheerfully. "Mudpaw! Lets go make a nest for you in the den! You can be beside me!"

- Ashspeck - Tom - 26 Moons - Apprentice: Mudpaw - Kin: Pikespark - Crush: Leafsoul - Tags: Leafsoul

Ashspeck flicked his ears and sat down across the clearing, dipping his head to Leafsoul who sat next to her brother. The tom watched the ceremony and raised his brows as Mutkit was assigned to him as Mudpaw. Two apprentices in a row?! This clan was growing quick, soon they may need to find other territory to sustain them all.

- Honeyblaze - She-cat - 12 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Applebelly, Sageskip - Crush: Ashenrunner? Tags: Ashenrunner

Honeyblaze giggled and went to sit next to Ashenrunner, the larger black tom purred at her. Honeyblaze flicked his tail on the toms shoulder, before whispering one sentence into his folded ears. "Well, i guess i can publicly show affection to you now, since im not an apprentice." Before sitting back on her heels, blushing.
Last edited by cautiousculpeo on Wed May 29, 2019 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip β™‘ » Tue May 28, 2019 6:05 am

smallstorm β€’ female β€’ 25 β€’ lesbian β€’ no crush β€’ tags: high rock, silverfoot
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β €β €β €Smallstorm saw another cat approach out of the corner of her eye, and looked over just as a voice called her name. Standing there was a silver she-cat, one she couldn't quite remember the name of. Smallstorm met her gaze, and noticed she had two different coloured eyes, one of which had a thin scar over it. "Oh," she started, quickly trying to recall the she-cat's name. It was silver-something, she was sure... Silverfoot! "Silverfoot, right?" She asked, just in case.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

riversong β€’ female β€’ 22 β€’ bisexual β€’ no crush β€’ tags: high rock, patchstream
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

β €β €β €Riversong looked out over the crowd, attempting to force down the annoyance and agitation that came with being in a large and noisy group. She noticed Patchstream wrap his tail around her, which she was grateful for. "The clan really has grown, hasn't it?" she asked, turning her head to face him. "We'll almost need a larger camp soon!"
clip β™‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Tue May 28, 2019 7:57 am

кσι wrote:
πŸ‘»
Name Ghostface
Age 41 Moons
Rank Deputy
Apprentice Open
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Clan, Moonstar

Ghostface
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghostface shot the new apprentices a wide smile, whispering a small 'congratulations' to each of them as they made their way over to their new mentors, excitement written all over their faces. The smokey tom gave his mate a quick glance before following her gaze to the trio of loners, a small knot of hope growing in his belly at the sight of the older felines.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 50 Moons
Rank Loner
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Clan

Salem

Salem jumped to attention, her fluffy fur spiking up in every direction as the question left the leaders jaws, her own held slightly agape as she thought it over. She was basically part of the clan already.. and there was no way she could return to her old home on her own.. the choice was an easy one to make. The former loner allowed her companions to speak before she spoke up herself, her voice breaking with emotion as she gave her answer "I would love to join Dawnclan as a warrior.. thank you."

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 31 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Kits, Flintsoar

Aspenfall

Aspenfall watched as her children were called forward and given their new names, her heart feeling as though it would beat right through her chest. She had been looking forward to this moment for moons, waiting for her rambunctious group of kits to finally make their way out of the nursery and into the real world.. but it felt so different now. The former queen smiled over at her offspring, her teary eyes watching as they greeted their new mentors with polite words.. just as she'd thought them. Though she felt a rush of sadness sear through her at the thought of her former mate, and the fact that he never got to see their kits grow up, she couldn't help but feel a surge of love at the sight of the handsome tom sitting next to her, cheering her kits on as if they were his own. Aspenfall leaned toward the silver tabby and gave his cheek a quick lick, her tail moving to entwine his own as she returned her attention to the three apprentices "Thank you.."

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 19 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Tinypaw
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Family, Dreamcloud

Batfang

Batfang purred loudly as his mate came up behind them and sat herself down next to him, his shoulder pressing into her own as he turned his attention to the three young apprentices. He could feel pride race through his paws, memories of his own ceremony flooding his mind with nostalgia and a certain happiness he would never be able to feel again. The young warrior gave his own children a glance, a large smile making the corners of his mouth curl.

🐝
Name Bee
Age 52 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Open

Bee

The plump calico rose her head as her name was called across the clearing, her stunned gaze focused intently on her brother as he gave the leader his own answer, her heart racing with every word. When it was finally her turn to speak, the old fae purred loudly, her head nodding in contempt "I'd love to join. After being around this wonderful group of cats for so long, I don't think I could leave.."

🐍
Name Adderpaw
Age 9 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Dapplebriar
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Tinypaw (mentioned),
Dapplebriar

Adderpaw

Adderpaw snapped his skull to the side as his mentor spoke up, his lips curling up in as kind a smile he could muster, something that proved to be quote the challenge for him. The pale tom gave her a small nod, his mind racing with different ways he could word his answer and save him from another long lecture about his attitude "I did, thank you." Before he could ask her about her own sleep, their conversation was interrupted by the sound of his leader, her proud gaze focused on the small group of cats gathered below the highrock. Once she was finished dishing out the new names and mentors, the young tom let out a small grumble, slightly disappointed that he'd have to move his nest over to make more room for the new apprentices. Adderpaw sat up straight and chanted each of the new names, his ears flattened against the back of his skull.

🌿
Name
Bramblekit
Age 4 Moons
Rank Kit
Gender Female
Mate N/A
Tags Batfang, Dreamcloud

Bramblekit
Bramblekit snickered as her brother was scolded, her tongue sticking out of her mouth and toward the dark-furred tom.Before she could receive a punishment herself, the young fae turned her attention to the ceremony and called out the names of her fellow clanmates, her eyes wide in awe at the sight of the older cats.

β˜€οΈ
Name Sunshade
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Male
Mate Berrydusk
Tags Clan, Berrydusk

Sunshade

He's watching the ceremony and chanting names
Last edited by кσι on Wed May 29, 2019 11:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue May 28, 2019 11:03 am

Silverfoot
| Female | 17 Moons | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Smallstorm
Silverfoot cocked her head to an angle. ''Uh-Yup...!'' She smiled warmly and sat down, enjoying the gentle sunshine shining through the trees. ''How are you, Smallstorm?'' Hoping to make little talk, she layed down in hopes to make their conversation longer. She flicked her ear and looked at the shecat with excitement flickering in her eyes.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Wed May 29, 2019 4:51 am

OPEN

- Flashthorn - She-cat - 38 Moons - Apprentice: Fox - Kin: Havenpaw - Crush: x - Tags: x

Flashthorn sat quietly in the gathering, waiting for it to be over so she could take Fox hunting.

- Havenpaw - She-cat - 9 Moons - Mentor: Littlestep - Kin: Flashthorn, Fallenclaw - Crush: Mudpaw - Tags:

Havenpaw purred and rushed up to Mudkit, the younger tom had finally received his apprentice name and she purred, they would finally be den mates once more! She spoke to the new apprentice cheerfully. "Mudpaw! Lets go make a nest for you in the den! You can be beside me!"

- Ashspeck - Tom - 26 Moons - Apprentice: Mudpaw - Kin: Pikespark - Crush: Leafsoul - Tags: Leafsoul

Ashspeck flicked his ears and sat down across the clearing, dipping his head to Leafsoul who sat next to her brother. The tom watched the ceremony and raised his brows as Mutkit was assigned to him as Mudpaw. Two apprentices in a row?! This clan was growing quick, soon they may need to find other territory to sustain them all.

- Honeyblaze - She-cat - 12 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Applebelly, Sageskip - Crush: Ashenrunner? Tags: Ashenrunner

Honeyblaze giggled and went to sit next to Ashenrunner, the larger black tom purred at her. Honeyblaze flicked his tail on the toms shoulder, before whispering one sentence into his folded ears. "Well, i guess i can publicly show affection to you now, since im not an apprentice." Before sitting back on her heels, blushing.

- Tornears - She-Cat - 94 Moons - Apprentice: N/A - Kin: - Crush: N/A - Tags: N/A

Tornears stretched in her spot, her leg starting to cramp up at the gathering. So many young cats in the clan now, yet the apprentices still paid her no mind. The only apprentice who cared about taking care of the elders den was Honeypaw, and she had grown into a beautiful she-warrior before the Elder's eyes. She had never taken a mate, never had her own kits. She worked hard to become deputy and eventually leader, but that life ended up being for nothing, she never had the chance to settle with a cat and have a family. She sighed, regretting her prior choices in life.

duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!

ImageImage
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 29, 2019 4:57 am

Whitemist
male~warrior ~33 moons~ open crush~ open mate~ Flamepaw
tags: Oakflame

βšͺ
He flicked his ears toward Oakflame half listening what the loners answered to Moonstar about her asking if they're staying or leaving "Well it's very confusing at first but will turn better every time you're training with her, just be yourself and remember that you're teaching her, not another way around" he meowed.

Brindlefang
male~warrior~36 moons~open crush~no apprentice
tags: open

πŸ‘Ή
He flicked his one ear, hearing the call, but was not sure if he wanted to come out to hear to see what was going to happen. He was not that interested in the meeting anyway as they were nothing to do with him.

Leafsoul
female~warrior~36 moons~Ashspeck~open mate~no apprentice
tags: Ashspeck

πŸ‚
She smiled at Ashspeck, who at last showed himself "good morning, you almost missed the ceremonies" she purred happily, poking the tom by her tail "congratulations, by the way, you had your second apprentice now" she meowed softly.

Owleyes
female~warrior~33 moons~Silentstamp~open mate~no apprentice
tags: open

πŸ¦‰
She looked over at the white tom for a moment too long, shaking her head to focus on the ongoing meeting then. She was being rather depressed after Aquatail death, but now this mute tom is catching all her attention and most of all it didn't seem to bother Flowerpaw or Wolfpaw either.

Cheetahspots
female~warrior~16 moons~open crush~open mate~no apprentice
tags: Scarletmoon

πŸ†
She lightly hissed at her words "I am not a robot" she meowed stubbornly, knowing that it was just a joke so she was not angry for long. She looked over at Moonstar as the meeting was still ongoing, flicking her ears at Scarletmoon "tell me Scarlet, is there anyone you're caught your eyes at?" she meowed a large grim coming to her face "you're old enough for a mate" she meowed lightly teasing her.

Aspenrunner
male~warrior~16 moons~Honeyblaze~open mate~no apprentice
tags: Honeyblaze

πŸ’€
He blushed lightly "All free to because I am going to be easy on you...sweetheart" he meowed softly poking her by his shoulder 'yeah, even though you're already caught my interest' he thought himself, giving a small playful smile "when this meeting is over, maybe we could go to find some good moss to your new nest in warrior's den?" he meowed.

Hawkswoop
male~warrior~26 moons~Mossfire~no apprentice
tags: Firekit, Fishkit, Featherkit

πŸ¦…
He looked over at his kits "Kits, be little more silent please, the meeting is still going" he meowed to his very excited kits. He thought about their words for a while "Hm, maybe I will show you some moves when this meeting is over" he meowed giving them a wink.

Flowerpaw
female~apprentice~11 moons~Sandpaw~Hawkfeather
tags: Sandpaw, Fernpaw

🌼
She turned her eyes at Oakflame as Sandpaw mentioned him "I am always thought him as a nice cat, but he is still pretty young..." she meowed silently turning to see the loners who were helped them to find this new territory "Much to say I am little surprised that Salem wanted to actually join us? I always thought she wanted to stay as a loner" she meowed.

Irispaw
female~kit/apprentice~ 6 moons ~ open crush ~ Oakflame
tags: Oakflame

πŸ‘οΈ
She was so proud and happy when her new name was being called and she immediately looked for her mentor Oakflame, almost half run to him, but calmed down as she didn't want to be seen as a fool. She touched her nose with her mentor excitedly, not saying anything for now as the meeting was still going.

Firekit
female~kit~4 moons~open crush~Mossfire
tags: Spiderkit

πŸ”₯
She looked at the meeting when noticed her adoptive brother "hello Spiderkit, long time to see" she meowed playfully "So what up? Ready for today?" she meowed purring.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Wed May 29, 2019 5:28 am

OPEN

Ashspeck nodded to the she-cat, flicking his tail he quietly agreed with the tabby she-cat. "I just got back from a hunt, seems we need more food, kits becoming apprentices mean they will eat more. Im worried about the size of the territory." He whispered to her, "I think i want to have a meeting with Moonstar. With the size of the clan i worry for leafbare."

Honeyblaze smiled, switching her eyes from the flirty expression they had to her normal kit-like cheery expression. She chattering happily to the Tom, "Oh yes please! Oh i cant wait to have a nest in the warriors den, now i can get out of the apprentices den, oh know! who will watch out for the elders? None of the others put in a care for it, oh i hope my duties will be taken over alright." She ended, narrowing her eyes a little with frustration, before looking again at the smokey black tom. "Oh i did it again.... Im sorry." She licked her paw, slightly ashamed.

- Tornears - She-Cat - 94 Moons - Apprentice: N/A - Kin: - Crush: N/A - Tags: N/A

Tornears stretched in her spot, her leg starting to cramp up at the gathering. So many young cats in the clan now, yet the apprentices still paid her no mind. The only apprentice who cared about taking care of the elders den was Honeypaw, and she had grown into a beautiful she-warrior before the Elder's eyes. She had never taken a mate, never had her own kits. She worked hard to become deputy and eventually leader, but that life ended up being for nothing, she never had the chance to settle with a cat and have a family. She sighed, regretting her prior choices in life.

ImageImage
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me