๐บ๐‘…๐ด๐‘†๐‘†๐ถ๐ฟ๐ด๐‘ // Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐บ๐‘…๐ด๐‘†๐‘†๐ถ๐ฟ๐ด๐‘ // Open

Postby monsteras. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:22 pm

โ˜… Ravenfrostโต
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
โ—„ twenty-two moons๏ฝœtom๏ฝœheterosexual๏ฝœtagged; lilypaw โ–บ
    indentationThe tom purred at the she-cat's excitement and nodded in agreement. "Yes, you did," he meowed, resting his tail over her back. He could feel Robinpaw's eyes staring at the pair making his fur bristle. "Perhaps Robinpaw and his mentor would like to join us?" He asked but it was more of a statement then a question.

โ˜… Rosewingโต
โ—„ twenty-nine moons๏ฝœshe-cat๏ฝœheterosexual๏ฝœtagged; lionheart, berrycloud โ–บ
    indentationRolling her eyes with amusement, the calico was jealous of the sibling's relationship. She never had any relationship with any cat let alone siblings. Finishing her meal, she nodded in goodbye to the group of cast and went to find Berrycloud. Finding the warrior still in her nest, she twitched her whiskers in amusement. "Hey, Berrycloud, want to go hunting?"
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilHoneyBee » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:26 pm

long live the king wrote:x
x

๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™› โ wise counselor. โž

i. male ii. twenty-two moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: content

tags; open!

the brown tom quietly lay in the warrior's den, his tail curled tightly around his muscular build. rumbleclaw's golden eyes opened, stepping out of the den. he stretched his limbs out, parting his lips to yawn. as he looked around, his eyes landed on the fresh-kill pile. he huffed, noticing it was a bit short on prey. while he was hungry, he didn't want to take anything if someone else needed more. he pulls his paw to his face, giving it a small lick before dragging it over his face. he watched as other cats woke and walked by him to move on with their day. he'd give them a small bow of his head to give a silent hello and then continue on grooming himself.

x
x

x
x

๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™› โ beautiful and pure of heart. โž

i. female ii. fourteen moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: tired

tags; open!

gracetail groans as the sun makes its way into the warrior's den. she was in no way, shape or form, a morning cat. she'd sleep until sunhigh if she could. however, her clan needed her and she couldn't be too lazy. as she tiredly walked from the den, she sighed as she looked around. everyone was already so awake and ready to start the day, including her younger brother, crowpaw. he was always ready to learn and care for his clan. this made the shecat very happy. she raised him well and she hoped her mother and father would agree.. wherever they were.

x
x

x
x

๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ฉ๐š๐ฐ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™› โ innocent soul. โž

i. male ii. seven moons iii. apprentice iv. location: camp v. feeling: wide awake

tags; robinpaw

crowpaw simply nodded, munching at his food. "or maybe she's just... excited for training today? she's seemingly taken a liking to ravenfrost." he said, mouthful of sparrow. as robinpaw suggested just leaving them be, crowpaw couldn't agree more. crowpaw was afraid of what she may say to him if she was so snippy with robinpaw. crowpaw was younger than both of them; smaller, too. his tail flicked as he tore into the bird, licking his paws. his eyes couldn't help but avert back to the mentor and his apprentice. "guess it's a good thing she gets along with her mentor so well. having a bad relationship with someone who's to be training you to be a warrior must be hard."

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:28 pm

Lilypaw
Crush:Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags: Ravenfrost

Lilypaw smiled and laughed โ€oh give the Tom a break Ravenfrostโ€ she purred. โ€besides.. wouldnโ€™t you rather we spent all day alone like usual? Itโ€™s nice, I always love spending time with you. And honestly Iโ€™d rather spend time learning with you then with any other cat.โ€ Lilypaw smiled wide [i][โ€so come on! Before the clan goes hungry!โ€/i]
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[laddies my name is]โ”โ”โ”
โžดโžดโžด
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[ welcome]โ”โ”โ”
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[to my]โ”โ”โ”
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด˜แดแดแด‡ษขส€แด€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Emberstar
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( leader ) ( located: camp )

โ€œIโ€™m afraid I donโ€™t, as of this moment. Most of my attention has been focused on the welfare of the clan rather than romance. Still, I would like to be a mother one day. I only hope Iโ€™m able to have kit. My mother only had one litter, as she had difficulty getting pregnant.โ€ Emberstar explained.

Cherrytail
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Cherrytail sighed with frustration, getting to her paws. โ€œYou are so infuriating sometimes!โ€ She huffed, stalking away. Her irritation would fizzle our soon, and both of them knew me. She plopped herself down next to Bramblefoot. โ€œGood morning...โ€ She mumbled.

Lionheart
    ( thirty moons ) ( tom ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Lionheart purred with amusement, getting to his paws. Oh, how he loved his sisters. Taking another glance at the fresh-kill pile he decided to go hunting. The tom padded out of camp, greeted by the soothing sounds of the forest after getting a short distance from the camp. Sometimes silence was welcomed.

Robinpaw
    ( eleven moons ) ( tom ) ( apprentice ) ( located: camp )

Robinpaw nodded thoughtfully. โ€œI suppose so. Having a good relationship with your mentor can make or break your training. We should be extremely happy for Lilypaw. Surely such a close relationship is a rarity.โ€ He replied, once again grooming his messy fur.
แด˜แดแดแด‡ษขส€แด€ษดแด€แด›แด‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilHoneyBee » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:48 pm

x
x

๐๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ญ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™› โ wise counselor. โž

i. male ii. twenty-two moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: amused

tags; cherrytail

as he finishes up his grooming session, the tom looks up to see cherrytail coming his way. he softly begins to purr, giving a chuckle as he notices how fired up she is. bramblefoot was watching her and lionheart's "spat" for a little while, so he could assume that was her reasoning. "morning." he said simply before looking the molly up and down. "what was the arguement this time?" he playfully asked, looking over to lionheart. his tail slowly curls around himself, turning back to cherrytail.

x
x

x

๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฅ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ™› โ beautiful and pure of heart. โž

tags; open!

gracetail groans as the sun makes its way into the warrior's den. she was in no way, shape or form, a morning cat. she'd sleep until sunhigh if she could. however, her clan needed her and she couldn't be too lazy. as she tiredly walked from the den, she sighed as she looked around. everyone was already so awake and ready to start the day, including her younger brother, crowpaw. he was always ready to learn and care for his clan. this made the shecat very happy. she raised him well and she hoped her mother and father would agree.. wherever they were.

x
x

x
x

i. male ii. seven moons iii. apprentice iv. location: camp v. feeling: questionable

tags; robinpaw

while the young tom knew it was none of his business, he couldn't help but ask robinpaw about lilypaw and her mentor's... relationship. he gave a small thinking tone before sighing and speaking up, "do you.. also sense something odd with them? or is it just.. me making a mountain out of a mole hill?" he questioned, hoping that he didn't stir anything up. "not that you shouldn't be happy to see your mentor or anything but.. she just seems... y'know.."

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby แด˜แดแดแด‡ษขส€แด€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:56 pm

แด˜แดแดแด‡ษขส€แด€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ wrote:
    Emberstar
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( leader ) ( located: camp )

โ€œIโ€™m afraid I donโ€™t, as of this moment. Most of my attention has been focused on the welfare of the clan rather than romance. Still, I would like to be a mother one day. I only hope Iโ€™m able to have kit. My mother only had one litter, as she had difficulty getting pregnant.โ€ Emberstar explained.

Cherrytail
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Cherrytail pouted, curling her tail around her front paws. โ€œHeโ€™s just so irritating sometimes. I swear he lives to get under my fur. Emberstar never acted that way, even when we were kits.โ€ She replied. She tried to sound cross but her own amusement was evident in her tone. โ€œThank StarClan he doesnโ€™t have any kits. I donโ€™t think I could handle a bunch of little Lionhearts running around.โ€

แด˜แดแดแด‡ษขส€แด€ษดแด€แด›แด‡ wrote:
    Lionheart
    ( thirty moons ) ( tom ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Lionheart purred with amusement, getting to his paws. Oh, how he loved his sisters. Taking another glance at the fresh-kill pile he decided to go hunting. The tom padded out of camp, greeted by the soothing sounds of the forest after getting a short distance from the camp. Sometimes silence was welcomed.

Robinpaw
    ( eleven moons ) ( tom ) ( apprentice ) ( located: camp )

Robinpawโ€™s eyes furrowed thoughtfully. โ€œI thought I was the only one who thought about it that way. Itโ€™s good to know Iโ€™m not crazy. You see the way she fawns over him and the way he fawns over her. Itโ€™s just kit...normal for mentor and apprentice to act in such a way.โ€ He stated. โ€œIt worries me deeply.โ€
แด˜แดแดแด‡ษขส€แด€ษดแด€แด›แด‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monsteras. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:14 pm

โ˜… Ravenfrostโต
โ—„ twenty-two moons๏ฝœtom๏ฝœheterosexual๏ฝœtagged; lilypaw โ–บ
    indentation"Fine," he grumbled, deciding to leave the young tom alone this time. It made him upset that the apprentices' talked about Lilypaw but there was nothing he could do. Dashing towards the camp entrance, he didn't wait for his apprentice to follow as he wanted to see if she could keep up. He was very agile so running was easy for the black tom. He slowed his pace to a walk as he watched his apprentice catch up to him. "Taste the air," he instructed as he did the same, catching the scent of bird.
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:19 pm

Lilypaw
Crush:Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags: Ravenfrost

Lilypaw smiled, as she softly brushed her tail along Ravenfrosts back to relax him โ€W..Wait RavenFrost!โ€ she called after him as he began to run.. he was so much faster then her, when she caught up to him he instructed her to taste the air. She did so, smelling a bird she narrowed her eyes โ€I..I smell something! A bird? And something else... Itโ€™s the best person everโ€ she whispered the last part with a large smile
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[laddies my name is]โ”โ”โ”
โžดโžดโžด
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[ welcome]โ”โ”โ”
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[to my]โ”โ”โ”
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilHoneyBee » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:26 pm

x
x

i. male ii. twenty-two moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: amused

tags; cherrytail

the tom chuckles, nodding as he listened to cherrytail rant. "that's what siblings are for. my sister could drive me crazy at times but.. you miss 'em when they're not around anymore. sometimes i wish she was still around to ask me all kinds of silly questions and then never accept the answers i gave her." he nudged his shoulder against hers, amusingly purring, "i'm sure your kits would be wonderful, cherrytail. perhaps a little bit like their uncle, but probably more like you." he paused, "or so we can hope, starclan help us if not.." he said, chuckling once more.

x
x

x

tags; open!

x
x

x
x

i. male ii. seven moons iii. apprentice iv. location: camp v. feeling: content

tags; robinpaw

crowpaw nodded, licking the small bones from his sparrow. "i don't see to much weird from him, just her. who knows, though. could just be a normal thing." he said, giving a slight shrug. was no point in thinking about it too much. what could the two young cats do about it? was there even something that should be done about it? with a fully stomach, the young tom sits up, licking his chest. "and i'm sure emberstar would notice if something was going on. she's very attentive." crowpaw quickly added.

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:48 pm

โœฆโ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฉ๐จ๐จ๐ฅโž
tom โœฆ twenty-five moons โœฆ medicine cat โœฆ apprentice: olivepaw โœฆ tags: open

the tom finished up his work before padding out into the clearing to pick
out a nice meal. there was hardly anything too decent left though, as mo
st cats had already taken their own pieces of prey. he grabbed a decent t
rout and quickly devoured it, gently covering the prickly bones with earth.
he padded back to sit by his den, waiting patiently for his apprentice.

โš” โ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ โž
molly โš” forty-one moons โš” warrior โš” apprentice: hollowpaw โš” tags - gracetail

she padded away from the fresh-kill pile, approaching gracetail. she padded up to the other
she-cat, meowing, "hello," to her cheerfully. "do you wanna hunt? i haven't seen any patrols
being sent out yet so i thought i would just see if i could get a cat to do some hunting with m
e. not patrol-patrol hunting, just two cats hunting together hunting, you know?" she looked to
gracetail and waited for a response, licking a paw and swiping it over a standing strand of fur
as she waited patiently.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me