𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:43 am

β˜… 𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕀𝕖π•₯π•’π•šπ•
M/19/Likes Silverflame/Tagged;; Goosebelly
He smiled at Goosebelly's enthusiasm. It was clear how much the tom really cared for his son, which he understoood as his father was the same way. "I bet he will, Batpaw learns quickly from what I've heard," Gorsetail agreed with a nod. He followed his gaze over to Batpaw, whom seemed somewhat discourages whilst talking to Tigerpaw, he turned to Goosebelly who semmed to have noticed as well. "Well, sometimes apprentices can be mean, just to be mean," he mewed, speaking from experience. "However, still in this trying time, Batpaw has kept his good faith, while the others will have to work on growing out of it, he won't have to," Gorsetail told him encouragingly. "You raised him right, Goosebelly, and I'm sure that he'll be super popular among the others one day, even so, he's well liked by the warriors already," he mewed. "I know he shouldn't have to wait for the others to come around, it's not fair, but everyone has to go on their journey to success."

--
β™› 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓬𝓸𝓫𝓻π“ͺ
F/43/Likes Nobody/Tags;;
The ginger tabby shecat was still asleep in her nest. Hissingcobra always slept in late, as she was not a morning gal. She didn't dream, at least nothing she could remember, but her whiskers still twitched from the immense satisfaction she got from just being unconscious. Some would describe her as lazy, however that isn't the case. She's extremely productive when she does work, but she just waits until later in the day to do anything.

--
❦ 𝔹𝕒π•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
M/9/Likes Nobody/Tags;; Tigerpaw
Batpaw carefully angled his head down so his fishy breath wasn't as eminent. "Well, knowing Lionheart, I'm sure my day is going to be jam packed," he said, flicking his ear. "If Stagleap isn't up and about by the time Lionheart wants to take me out, I'm sure he wouldn't mind taking you as well," he offered. The young tom was somewhat desperate for someone to hunt or fight or really just do anything with him. He wasn't sure why not many seemed to like him, it wasn't like he was a total buzz-kill or anything, but he hoped if he kept trying in subtle ways, others would begin to like him more.
✿ π’«π“Šπ“‡π“…π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ ✿ fΡ”Ο…β„“Ρ• ✿ π“Ÿπ“ͺ𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 ✿

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

ImageImageImage
ღ 𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ღ
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Postby LilHoneyBee » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:02 am

x
x

ππ«πšπ¦π›π₯𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭 ──── β™› ❝ wise counselor. ❞

i. male ii. twenty-two moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: amused

tags; cherrytail

the tom nodded in agreement. kits were hard work and bramblefoot wasn't sure if he'd ever truly be ready for that. regardless, if it happened, he hoped he'd be a great father. "i'd like to think they're very much worth it, though." he said, always wondering how it felt to successfully raise kits to join the clan. it was the future of his clan, after all.

x
x

long live the king wrote:x
x

π†π«πšπœπžπ­πšπ’π₯ ──── β™› ❝ beautiful and pure of heart. ❞

i. female ii. fourteen moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: tired

tags; tumblewing

as a voice came to the sleepy she's ears, her green eyes slowly slid open. "tumblewing... yeah, sure." she softly said, pulling herself to her paws. "sounds like a good idea. might wake me up a little." the molly added quietly, making her way out of camp.

x
x

x
x

π‚π«π¨π°π©πšπ° ──── β™› ❝ innocent soul. ❞

i. male ii. seven moons iii. apprentice iv. location: camp v. feeling: content

tags; robinpaw

crowpaw chuckled, nodding. "i sure hope so. i've never been on a patrol, yet." the young apprentice said with an excited purr. "have you?" he asked, pausing for a second before clearifying what the was asking. "been on a patrol, i mean. have you been on a patrol?"

x
x

Last bumped by LilHoneyBee on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:02 am.
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me