Dead! Mods, please lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: LostClan {Warrior RP - Open and Accepting}

Postby M0urg3n » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:31 am

Sage-star eyed Ocean-song for a moment.
"No, it's alright. We'll be in and out of here soon." Upon reaching a small clearing, Cricket-leap lay motionless. The air felt boggy as Sage-star raced over and knelt by her head. "Cricket-leap? Can you hear me?" After a few moments of sickening silence, Cricket-leap coughed up a bit of blood and her eyes fluttered open.
"Sage-star...wolves....pack...run..-" and she fainted our of exhaustion. Sage-star grabbed her by her scruff and raced back to the group of cats.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendra Kat » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:42 am

OceanSong
His eyes widened as he saw CricketLeaps body. "N-no..." He mewed sadly as SageStar cane back with her. "Is there any way I can help? " He mewed.

SoftPaw
She wasn't paying attention as they walked so when everyone stopped she hit into someone. "What happened?" She climbed up a tree halfway and looked over to see CricketLeap. this can't be happening. We need to kill them all of them. she climbed all the way up the tree and opened her mouth getting a good sniff of the wolfs sent.
Kendra Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:46 am

Sage-star lay Cricket-leap down softly and spoke.
"We need to get out of here and back to the quarry. Only medicine cats can save her..." He picked his mate back up and rushed towards the thunderpath.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendra Kat » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:53 am

OceanSong
He nodded and ran past him. "I'll tell the med-cats to get ready" he mewed before dashing off. He ran as fast as he could back to camp. When he made it there he went straight to the medicine cats. "Cricket Leap... Hurt.. help... Coming" he mewed out if breath.

SoftPaw
She waited for most of the cats to leave before she climbed back down. "I'll get revenge don't worry" she hissed and started following the sent.
Kendra Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:20 am

Sage-star dashed into the medicine den, laying Cricket-leap down by the crippled she-cat.
"We found her like this, can you help?"
The medicine cats rushed to aid the injured cat.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:58 pm

Sage-star licked Cricket-leap's forehead as the medicine cats examined her. An old Tom looked up at Sage-star.
"We can't find any major injuries, just scrapes and bruises on her left side. We suspect she'd just been knocked over and then passed out."
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Thu May 02, 2019 4:16 pm

CoffeeBrewing wrote:Sage-star licked Cricket-leap's forehead as the medicine cats examined her. An old Tom looked up at Sage-star.
"We can't find any major injuries, just scrapes and bruises on her left side. We suspect she'd just been knocked over and then passed out."

Orchid-pool and Tide-step raised their heads from their exhausted slumber once Ant-bite had seemingly vanished.
Tide-step nodded to his companion and slid out into the now calm quarry. Padding up to the surface, he surveyed the grass in search of his clanmate while Orchid-pool stayed behind just in case he ventured back.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendra Kat » Fri May 03, 2019 12:33 am

SoftPaw
The small She-cat kept fallowing the sent trail when she came upon AntBite and a few wolf pups. "Your acting like a kit" she mumbled under her breath. She climbed a tree next to her and tried to sneak past him. She saw PetalKit run to his father. "The wolfs aren't even dangerous if the kit can survive." Her tail lashed back and forth as she remembered what her leader said. "Stronger my butt!" She covered her mouth would her tail and waited.
Kendra Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Fri May 03, 2019 10:58 am

Tide-step inched our further and spotted the glossy pelt of Soft-paw. He bounded over to her.
"Soft-paw! Where have you been!?" He yowled, standing protectively in from of the apprentice.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendra Kat » Fri May 03, 2019 11:32 pm

SoftPaw
The small apprentice jumped when she heard her name. "Mouse-dung I didn't hide good enough" she mewed before the older Tom jumped in front of her. "Come on you guys are such big kits. Look how small they are! We could take a pack of them" she tried not to hiss when she spoke. "Let's just attack right. They are sleeping anyways"
Kendra Kat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me