BRANCHCLAN| An Eye For an Eye | O & A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: BRANCHCLAN| An Eye For an Eye | O & A

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:38 am

█ ▌Springfeather
age; 36 moons ─ sex; ♀ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; warrior
tagged; Badgerpaw ─ location; lake ─ mood; proud ─

Springfeather beamed at the apprentice. "Great job! Im very impressed. Fish can be slippery." She hadnt expected the apprentice to get one on the first try. Usually it takes atleast two or three.

█ ▌Snakevenom
age; 39 moons ─ sex; ♂ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; warrior
tagged; Darkpaw ─ location; camp ─ mood; indifferent ─

Snakevenom nodded curtly. "Good! Are you ready to go?" He asked the him.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:28 am

🦊
Name
Coyotebite
Age 25 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Dappledflame

𝐂𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coyotebite followed quickly after her, a small smile plastered onto his face as he padded along, enjoying the cool breeze and warm sun on his back. He stopped as they approached the stream, his wide and astonished gaze focused on the tortoiseshell she-cat as she stepped into the cold liquid. The large tom chuckled loudly, his own legs carrying him into the refreshing water and allowing it to lap around his paws "I had no idea you liked the water.. I thought I was one of the only ones." Coyotebite let out another chuckle, his neck bending down and his tongue lolling out of his mouth to lap up the water. Once he finished, the large tom shot his companion a playful look and dove into a deeper part of the stream, his fluffy coat plastered against his skin as he jumped back up, water droplets flying in every direction.

🦡
Name
Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Springfeather
Gender Male
Crush Open
Tags Springfeather

𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐚𝐰

Badgerpaw beamed proudly, a small purr rising in his throat as he dug a small hole beside his mentor's and dropped his fish in. As he covered it back up with the pile of dirt he set aide, the small apprentice gave his mento a questioning look, a wide smile still on his maw "Whats next? should we do some battle training?"

⚡️
Name Thornscar
Age 50 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Nightpaw
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Nightpaw

𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫

Thornscar looked up from his paws as a familiar voice sounded before him, his smile widening to an almost painful point as he overlooked his apprentice. He gave his head a small tilt as the young tom questioned him, his tail tip flicking in thought "I didn't have anything planned for you today.. you worked hard enough yesterday and I thought you deserved a break. I'd be happy to plan something for you if you'd like." The old tabby looked at his apprentice through soft eyes, a feeling of pride coursing through him as he looked over the young apprentice.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hello-andromeda » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:18 am

Dappledflame~29m~she-cat~warrior~apprentice: Heronpaw~location: stream outside of camp~tags: Coyotebite
Dappledflame flinched at the water. It clung to her pelt, absolutely drenching her. She shook the water free, her tail twitching mischievously. She looked over to the tom in the water, a smile on her face. "oh you're gonna pay for that", she purred with a chuckle. Her pelt rippled with excitement as she took a couple of steps back. She then took a running start, launching herself into the stream. Blinking the water out of her eyes, she looked around for the tom. She splashed some water in the direction of the tom playfully, her back legs kicking to stay afloat. She recalled the last time she played like this, it was probably in her kit years. She had been working so hard to prove herself as a good deputy, but now that someone else had claimed the position, she could finally relax. Just wadding in the cool water brought her a sense of relief she hadn't felt in a while.
hello-andromeda wrote:Woodripple~16m~tom~warrior~location: camp~tags: Flaredust, Suntail, Crystal
Woodripple paused, lifting a paw. He relaxed as Suntail spoke and took a few steps towards the kittypet to get a better look. She looked to be about the age of an apprentice. He could imagine what she had been through, wandering the forest all alone at such a young age. He cleared his throat, shaking the memories from his head. His nose twitched at the very strong kittypet scent. He was impressed that she traveled so far, the nearest town was quite a ways away.

Sparrowpaw~11m~she-cat~medicine cat apprentice~location: medicine cat den~tags: Crowleaf, Hawkstorm, Goldenwillow
Sparrowpaw straightened up, glancing at her mentor. She turned to Goldenwillow, "Could you describe the pain?" she mewed gently. Perhaps she had eaten something that didn't agree with her. She hoped that was all and there wasn't anything wrong with the kits.
┌─────────────┐
andromeda ⋆ she/her
intj-t ⋆ aries ⋆ slytherin
⋆ pms are always open ⋆
signature credit: nk
└─────────────┘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:44 pm

🦊
Name
Coyotebite
Age 25 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Dappledflame

𝐂𝐨𝐲𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐞

Coyotebite watched the dappled fae through slightly narrowed eyes, a small chuckle rising in his throat as the words came from her mouth. He stabilized himself in the water, his head hanging low in a mischievous manner as he watched her, slightly surprised that the older warrior wasn't angered by his playful antics. His eyes widened as she began to run toward him, his amused gaze watching as she leapt into the water beside him and popped back up, her paws splashing water in his direction. Coyotebite closed his eyes as the water slapped his face, a loud chuckle rising in his throat as he fell backward in surprise, into the cool stream. He jumped back up quickly, his bright gaze landing on the tortoiseshell warrior as he got to his paws "And you're gonna pay for that." It had been a long time he had enough free time to play around like this, especially with how long and hard he had been working toward becoming the clans deputy. He didn't spend much time with the older warrior, but he knew that she too had been working for the same position, and was probably feeling the same amount of disappointment at the fact that she didn't achieve her goal. Coyotebite gave his long fur a small shake and stalked toward her, shooting her a mischievous smirk before running and leaping at her, his paws pushing against her shoulders as he brought them both down into the more shallow end of the stream "Told ya."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:06 pm

𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒻 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxx[name;; crowleaf]xx[age;; 47 moons]x[gender;; male]x[rank;; medicine cat]x[location;; his den]x[mood;; mildly proud]x[apprentice;; sparrowpaw]x[tagged;; sparrowpaw, hawkstorm, goldenwillow]
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The black tom blinked in surprise when Sparrowpaw had spoke up, giving off a sense of pride as she hadn't spoke up around him much, although the warrior might have found the questions embarrassing or whatnot, he wasn't sure, he did have a minor issue with her not answering his apprentice. "Goldenwillow, you do have to tell us where it hurts so we can help you."

𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒
    xxxx[name;; stonetail]xx[age;; 47 moons]x[gender;; male]x[rank;; warrior]x[location;; camp]x[mood;; curious]x[crush;; n/a]x[tagged;; open]

The black tabby tom fell silent yet again, although the reasoning for his silence was different than what it usually was, for once putting his deceased mate and the kits he had abandoned out of his mind.

𝐹𝑜𝓍𝒿𝒶𝓌 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔
    xxxx[name;; foxjaw]xx[age;; 45 moons]x[gender;; female]x[rank;; queen]x[location;; camp]x[mood;; content]x[mate;; gorsefire]x[tagged;; gorsefire]

The soft ginger and white tabby got to her paws, letting out a yawn as she stretched before she replied to her mate. "He really has. He's a lot like his mother in that way."

𝐵𝓁𝒾𝓏𝓏𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓅𝑜𝓅𝓅𝓎 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒹
    xxxx[name;; blizzardpoppy]xx[age;; 34 moons]x[gender;; female]x[rank;; queen]x[location;; nursery]x[mood;; neutral]x[crush;; n/a]x[tagged;; open]

The silver lynx point finished her mouse, and carried the remains out behind the nursery where she had quickly buried it, momentarily looking out past the den at all the cats already awake. It was all still quite new to her, as she had just joined not even a moon ago. They all look so happy together. She simply blinked, unsure of how to react to this before turning to the smooth rock in the sunlight to lay on it.

𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎
    xxxx[name;; twistedstep]xx[age;; 30 moons]x[gender;; male]x[rank;; elder]x[location;; elder's den]x[mood;; cheerful]x[crush;; n/a]x[tagged;; nightpaw, raveneye]

The ginger tabby gave off a bright smile before picking up the robin, and began to limp back the elder's den, as he had yet to do that. It took him a while to return to the den, but when he had, he was more than a little surprised to see the blind she-cat still asleep. "Good morning, Raveneye."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:21 pm

houndstar / 56 moons / male / leader / tagged: sagefrost

the soft black tom curled his tail with pride, he hadn't asked another cat to be deputy since buzzardfang although he hoped he wouldn't have to again. "then we'll have the ceremony at sunhigh. thank you."

darkpaw / 7 moons / male / apprentice / mentor: snakevenom / crush: open / tagged: snakevenom

the young black tom nodded, not saying a word as he didn't think he really had to at this point.
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Ginger❦ » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:36 pm

█ ▌Springfeather
age; 36 moons ─ sex; ♀ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; warrior
tagged; Badgerpaw ─ location; forest ─ mood; happy ─

Springfeather laughed at the apprentices enthusiasm. "Hmm.. I suppose we could do that sure. Not too much tho. Id like to get this prey back to camp eventually." She smiled and her green eyes glimmered happily.

█ ▌Snakevenom
age; 39 moons ─ sex; ♂ ─ rom. int; open ─ role; warrior
tagged; Darkpaw ─ location; forest ─ mood; indifferent as per usual ─

Snakevenom padded out of camp quickly. He slowed his pace to walk beside his apprentice
        "So did you decide what you wanted to do yet?" He questioned looking over at him and raising am eyebrow.
❦Ginger❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:07 am

Hawkstorm
tom - 34 - warrior - open crush - no apprentice
tags; Goldenwillow, Crowleaf, Sparrowpaw

He looked over at his sister, waiting for her answer a wide smile on his face.

Halfshade
tom - 34 - warrior - open crush - no apprentice
tags; Darkpaw, Snakevenom, open

He watched the conversation between mentor and apprentice for a moment, then walked away from them 'now then what?' he though.

Goldenwillow
she - 18 - warrior/queen - open crush - no apprentice
tags; Hawkstorm, Crowleaf, Sparrowpaw

She looked at the younger cat "just like he said, my tummy hurts, feel dizzy, hunger all the time, I vomit all the time even if I don't eat anything" she meowed with a sight "It will be over soon so, it's not a big deal...The only big deal is inside my brother brains, who thinks that anything is something serious" she meowed looking at Hawkstorm.

Flaredust
she - 15 - young warrior - open crush - no apprentice
tags; Woodripple, Suntail, Crystal

She looked at the way where the loner was being hidden, still not seeing the cat, but the scent told her that there she was "I am amused that a kittypet like you got this close to our camp and nobody didn't notice a thing?" she meowed silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hello-andromeda » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:58 am

Dappledflame~29m~she-cat~warrior~apprentice: Heronpaw~location: stream outside of camp~tags: Coyotebite
Dappledflame slid backward, feeling the water grow shallow. She rippled with joy, her tail gently swaying behind her. "We'll see about that", she said with a playful smirk. She then lunged at him, toppling over and splashing into the water.

hello-andromeda wrote:Woodripple~16m~tom~warrior~location: camp~tags: Flaredust, Suntail, Crystal
Woodripple paused, lifting a paw. He relaxed as Suntail spoke and took a few steps towards the kittypet to get a better look. She looked to be about the age of an apprentice. He could imagine what she had been through, wandering the forest all alone at such a young age. He cleared his throat, shaking the memories from his head. His nose twitched at the very strong kittypet scent. He was impressed that she traveled so far, the nearest town was quite a ways away.

Sparrowpaw~11m~she-cat~medicine cat apprentice~location: medicine cat den~tags: Crowleaf, Hawkstorm, Goldenwillow
Sparrowpaw shot her mentor a concerned glance. "That's not normal...", she spoke boldly to the queen. She then turned to her mentor, "What should we do?" She wished that she knew what to do, but she was at a loss here. The only injuries she's really had practice with was when the apprentices would come in after a day of practice fighting. This seemed more urgent than that, she couldn't afford to assume what to do.
hello-andromeda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:13 am

𝒞𝓇𝑜𝓌𝓁𝑒𝒶𝒻 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓁
    xxxx[name;; crowleaf]xx[age;; 47 moons]x[gender;; male]x[rank;; medicine cat]x[location;; his den]x[mood;; mildly proud]x[apprentice;; sparrowpaw]x[tagged;; sparrowpaw, hawkstorm, goldenwillow]

The black tom's idea of what it could be was almost immediately confirmed, a small smile growing onto his face before he briefly glanced over at his apprentice and shook his head slightly. "Goldenwillow, you're expecting kits." He most likely could have delivered that a bit nicer, but he had always thought it helped to just be blunt with this specific topic, as he had with Blizzardpoppy.

𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓁 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒸𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓋𝑒
    xxxx[name;; stonetail]xx[age;; 47 moons]x[gender;; male]x[rank;; warrior]x[location;; camp]x[mood;; curious]x[crush;; n/a]x[tagged;; open]

The black tabby tom fell silent yet again, although the reasoning for his silence was different than what it usually was, for once putting his deceased mate and the kits he had abandoned out of his mind.

𝐹𝑜𝓍𝒿𝒶𝓌 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔
    xxxx[name;; foxjaw]xx[age;; 45 moons]x[gender;; female]x[rank;; queen]x[location;; camp]x[mood;; content]x[mate;; gorsefire]x[tagged;; gorsefire]

The soft ginger and white tabby got to her paws, letting out a yawn as she stretched before she replied to her mate. "He really has. He's a lot like his mother in that way."

𝐵𝓁𝒾𝓏𝓏𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓅𝑜𝓅𝓅𝓎 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒹
    xxxx[name;; blizzardpoppy]xx[age;; 34 moons]x[gender;; female]x[rank;; queen]x[location;; nursery]x[mood;; neutral]x[crush;; n/a]x[tagged;; open]

The silver lynx point finished her mouse, and carried the remains out behind the nursery where she had quickly buried it, momentarily looking out past the den at all the cats already awake. It was all still quite new to her, as she had just joined not even a moon ago. They all look so happy together. She simply blinked, unsure of how to react to this before turning to the smooth rock in the sunlight to lay on it.

𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅 - 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹𝓁𝓎
    xxxx[name;; twistedstep]xx[age;; 30 moons]x[gender;; male]x[rank;; elder]x[location;; elder's den]x[mood;; cheerful]x[crush;; n/a]x[tagged;; nightpaw, raveneye]

The ginger tabby gave off a bright smile before picking up the robin, and began to limp back the elder's den, as he had yet to do that. It took him a while to return to the den, but when he had, he was more than a little surprised to see the blind she-cat still asleep. "Good morning, Raveneye."
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me