Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby FlyingFoxWink » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:55 am

Red stuck his tongue out, also exposing his small front pointed teeth. “Whatever...” he narrowed his eyes. “Go! Shoo!”
FlyingFoxWink

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:01 pm

FlyingFoxWink wrote:Red stuck his tongue out, also exposing his small front pointed teeth. “Whatever...” he narrowed his eyes. “Go! Shoo!”

"Ok, sheesh!" Sunny was about to walk away, but noticed the weird pokemon.
"What's happening over there?"

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:14 pm

Rai woke up, a bit less hungry now. He got up to hunt berries some more, his flying still disabled. He murmured some gibberish after spotting a berry tree. "Thank arceus! food!" he exlaimed. Dashing towards the tree. Rai ate the berries as fast as he could, enjoying the flavour.
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coolrouge » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:13 am

"It's fine if you want to keep it a secret, I also have my own too. You can go to whatever place you want to go, I'll just find a bed around here to settle in."

Walking into the tent-like area, Drowzee sensed more unusual and foreign Pokemon around the tents. This kind of phenomenon was strange to Drowzee since he only crashed into an island near the Kanto region, but more and more foreign Pokemon may somehow immigrate here at this rate.

"Well, I guess it's better than nothing, although how do I find a place to rest here?"

Coolrouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:30 am

Coolrouge wrote: "It's fine if you want to keep it a secret, I also have my own too. You can go to whatever place you want to go, I'll just find a bed around here to settle in."

Walking into the tent-like area, Drowzee sensed more unusual and foreign Pokemon around the tents. This kind of phenomenon was strange to Drowzee since he only crashed into an island near the Kanto region, but more and more foreign Pokemon may somehow immigrate here at this rate.

"Well, I guess it's better than nothing, although how do I find a place to rest here?"

"Just find a tent, and that's all you need."

"When treating a patient, it doesn't matter what type of treatments you use... or who treats the patient... The only thing that matters is saving the patient any possible way."

Hello! I'm Dr Potan, some call me the best doctor on the dog island! I don't think I'm that famous, but I bet I can help you with your problem!
Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:01 pm

bump

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:20 am

LapisWolf wrote:
K I Y T E
|Zebstrika| Good| Male| Tags: Spine, Berry

Kiyte dipped his head. "I would appreciate that very much, thank you."

(Reposted)
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:17 pm

Sunny decided to just walk away before bumping into Rai.
"Oh, sorry!"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotus eater » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:08 pm

"Hmm?" Rai Turned to look at Sunny. "its alright, No worries!" he exclaimed. Rai offered the Skuntank a few berries. "Want Some?"
lotus eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dr. Potan » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:02 pm

Wyvernic wrote:"Hmm?" Rai Turned to look at Sunny. "its alright, No worries!" he exclaimed. Rai offered the Skuntank a few berries. "Want Some?"

"Hmmm... sure!"

Dr. Potan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me