๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:04 am

๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ

๐““๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ | ๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ |๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ | ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ผ

๐š๐šž๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ wrote:- All of Tess' rules apply
- Realistic names/colors only!
- If you're going to be a high rank, you must be active
- You can not be your own mentor/mate/crush
- Please be active. If you're inactive for more than a week I will reach out to you, and if you don't respond, you will be removed from the roleplay
- Post all forms on the discussion thread
- Keep out of character chat in the discussion thread please!
- Try to keep the genders and ranks equal! I donโ€™t want there to be more apprentices than there are warriors!
- Only make enough cats that you can handle
- Keep signatures off the roleplay thread please!!
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:07 am

Star Bringer |1/1|
Ice of Frozen River
Tom|35 Moons|ะบฯƒฮน|

Shaman |1/1|
Wolf that Sings at Sunrise
Tom|35 Moons||Poppycorn222|

Guards & Hunters |~/~|
Willow that Whispers in Wind
She-cat|35 Moons|Hunter|Hawk's Ruffled Feathers|ะบฯƒฮน|

Tortoise that Hides in Shell
She-cat|27 Moons|Guard|Leaf that Glides in Wind|Poppycorn222|

Frost Forming During Night
Tom|56 Moons|Guard|Smoke of Blazing Fire|Poppycorn222|

Thunder of Coming Storm
Tom|42 Moons|Hunter|Rat the squeaks quietly|Wildsight|

Dust that Drifts Through Wind
She-cat|32 Moons|Guard|Rabbit Leaping in Snow|Wildsight|

River which Flows with Strength
She-cat|20 Moons|Hunter|Sparrow that Braves Storm|parabatai.|

Rain that Disturbs Pebbles
She-cat|40 Moons|Guard|Acorn on Forest Floor|k a e d e|

Moon that Shines in Dewdrops
She-cat|19 Moons|Guard|Apprentice|k a e d e |

Fire that Rages through Forest
she-cat|33 Moons|Hunter|Night of Stormy Gales|cautiousculpeo|

Jadded Rock Beneath Tree
Tom|33 Moons|Guard|Apprentice|cautiousculpeo|

Snow that Glistens on Mountain top
Tom|37 Moons|Guard|Apprentice|jenniemilia|

Name
Gender|Age|Mate/Crush|Apprentice|User|

Soft-Paws |~/~|
Hawk's Ruffled Feathers
She-cat|7 Moons|Hunter|Willow that Whispers in Wind|Poppycorn222|

Leaf that Glides in Wind
Tom|10 Moons|Guard|Tortoise that Hides in Shell|Wildsight|

Smoke of Blazing Fire
Tom|10 Moons|Guard|Frost Forming During Night|ะบฯƒฮน|

Rabbit Leaping in Snow
Tom|8 Moons|Guard|Dust that Drifts through Wind|parabartai.|

Sparrow that Braves Storm
She-cat|8 Moons|Hunter|River which Flows with Strength|jenniemilia|

Rat that Squeaks Quietly
Tom|10 Moons|Hunter|Thunder of Coming Storm|k a e d e|

Acorn on Forest Floor
Tom|10 Moons|Guard|Rain that Disturbs Pebbles|cautiousculpeo|

Night of Stormy Gales
She-cat|9 Moons|Hunter|Fire that Rages Through Forest|ะบฯƒฮน|

Name
Gender|Age|Crush|Mentor|User|

Name
Gender|Age|Crush|Mentor|User|

Gentle-Paws |~/~|
Name
Gender|Description|Age|Mate/Crush|User|
Name
Name

New-Paws |~/~|
Name
Gender|Age|Mother|User|
Name
Gender|Age|Mother|User|
Name
Gender|Age|Mother|User|

Old-Paws |~/~|

Panther who Stalks in Speckled Snow
Tom|80 Moons|k a e d e|

Name
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Sat May 11, 2019 5:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ผ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:09 am

Mates - โ™ฅ
Crushes {She likes him/he likes her} - โ™ฅ/
Crushes {They like each other} - \โ™ฅ/
Siblings ~
Parents *

Ice ~ Willow
Frost ~ Wolf

Willow mentors Hawk
Tortoise mentors Leaf
Frost mentors Smoke
Dust mentors Rabbit
River mentors Sparrow
Rain mentors Acorn
Thunder mentors Rat
Fire mentors Night
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Sat May 11, 2019 5:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฏ๐“ธ

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:20 am

The Tribe borders Dawnclan

๐“ก๐“ช๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ

Star Bringer
The leader of the tribe, deals mostly with political matters and taking care of the tribe, teaches the Shaman about herbs and medicine and grants them the ability to speak with the tribe of endless hunting.

Shaman
Servers as the deputy of the clan,deals with medical matters and spiritual matters, taught medicine by the Star Bringer and is gifted the ability to have a strong connection with the tribe of endless hunting.

Guards
Bulkier cats who guard the camp and the territory. They are at the forefront of battles and are the ones that go on border patrols.

Hunters
Hunt for the clan, they also go exploring as scouts to explore beyond tribe territory when directed to be the Star Bringer and Shaman.

Soft-Paws
Cats of six moons or older who are training to be a guard or a hunter

Gentle-Paws
she-cats who are expecting or are nursing kits, or she-cats who tend to the other gentle-paws permanently

New-Paws
kittens under the age of six moons

Old-Paws
Hunters, Guards, Shamans, and Gentle-paws that have retired due to old age,injury or other reasons. Treated with the utmost respect
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:57 am

Wolf that Sings at Sunrise
โ˜ผ
- Wolf - 35 Moons - Shaman -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Panther -

Wolf exited the Shaman's den with a large yawn,his fur covered in various leaves and flowers as he had fallen asleep sorting his herbs.He blinked the sunlight from his eyes,squinting around camp. With another yawn the tom headed towards Panther,poking his head into the older tom's den. He perked his ears a bit,listening for the old cats snoring before speaking up."Panther,how are you feeling this morning? Is there anything i may do for you?" The tom cat asked softly,fully making his way into Panther's den.

Frost Forming During Night
โ…
- Frost - 56 Moons - Guard - Smoke -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open -

Frost lazily picked through the fresh kill pile,tail tip twitching. He needed to get Smoke up sooner or later so they could go check on the borders of the tribes territory and make sure there were no threats, but the tom cat decided that could wait until after breakfast. Picking up a sparrow he settled down,beginning to pluck the feathers from the winged creatures body.

Hawk's Ruffled Feathers
โ†ž
- Hawk - 7 Moons - Hunter Soft-Paw - Willow -

the young apprentice slept soundly in her den,tail curled around her paws.

Tortoise that Hides in Shell
โ™ฅ
- Tortoise - 27 Moons - Hunter - Leaf -

sleeping
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:19 pm

โ„๏ธ
Nickname
Ice
Name Ice of Frozen River
Age 35 Moons
Rank Star-bringer
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Open

๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŽ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The star-bringer rolled himself over in his nest, a small sigh leaving his jaws at the thought of leaving the comfort of his den so early in the morning. He pulled himself up onto his paws with a groan and made his way into the clearing, his eyes narrowed against the light as he made it out. The large siamese sat outside his den and looked out at the camp below, his eyes catching on Wolf as he made his way into the Old-paw's den, a small smile spreading onto his jaws at the thought of the older tom.. Ice has always held a huge amount of respect for the older generations of their tribe.

๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Nickname Smoke
Name Smoke of Blazing Fire
Age 10 Moons
Rank Guard Soft-paw
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Frost

๐š‚๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smoke awoke with a snort, his eyes focusing on the entrance of the soft-paw den as he pulled himself onto his paws. It was definitely a bit too early for him, but it was always good to get a head start before the rest of the clan.. especially if that meant he could join the dawn patrol. The eager tom trotted out of the den, his jovial gaze searching the bright clearing for his mentor, who happened to be sitting a few fox-lengths away from him, food in his jaws. Smoke chuckled softly as he made his way over to the older tom, a smile spreading across his jaws "Good morning Frost."

๐ŸŒฑ
Nickname
Willow
Name Willow that Whispers in Wind
Age 35 Moons
Rank Hunter
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Open

๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still sleeping, feel free to wake her up!!
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fricklefrackled » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:09 am

Snow which glistens on mountain tops
Snow โ— tom โ— 37 moons โ— guard โ— mate: - โ— crush: - โ— tags: (Ice)

Snow took his time stretching still inside the den. Opening his eyes he settled back on his nest to settle his fur. Many were still asleep, just like he liked it. The tom found it important to be seen as a loyal, hard-working guard, and sleeping in wouldn't do. Once he was sure that his light coat was straight and shining again, appropriately named tom padded outside. There he saw a soft-paw, Smoke, with his mentor Frost. In the corner of his eye he caught some movement at the star-bringers den. Snow nodded a respectful greeting to the tribe's leader, before turning to peer at the sky. The sun was shining warmly, and hopefully would continue to do so. The guard wouldn't care for rain today.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
Sparrow that braves the storm
Sparrow โ— she โ— 8 moons โ— hunter soft-paw โ— mate: - โ— crush: - โ— tags: -

Sparrow watched Smoke exit the soft-paw's den through half-lidded eyes, and then closed them with determination. If she was lucky, she might still manage to fall asleep before River came looking for her. A big yawn stretched her jaw as she nestled down, eager to keep dreaming.
fricklefrackled

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby our promise. » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:45 pm

panther who stalks in speckled snow
    @wolf

the old tom yawned, lying uncomfortably on his back. his eyes flickered upwards instantly as he heard wolf's footsteps. his fur slid against the floor as he rolled onto his stomach, giving a grunt as he looked over at the shaman tiredly, but happily. "good morning, dear wolf," he rasped, stretching out his paws and kneading his moss. "i'm quite fine, thank you. how are you, young tom?" he flicked his ears before zoning out, then shaking his head. "some water would be nice," he meowed quietly.

rain that disturbs pebbles
    @acorn

the fluffed up molly rolled onto her paws tiredly, yawning and stretching out, tail flicking from side to side as she stepped over her daughter moon, trying not to disturb her, as she waddled out into the clearing, beautiful fur sleek as she slid into the soft-paw's den. she slid among the small bodies, sniffing until she came across her apprentice's, nudging it carefully. "acorn."

moon that shines on dewdrops
    @no one

the molly snoozed peacefully

rat that squeaks quietly
    @no one

he quietly pretended to sleep out of fear
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes