| Brewing Storms | a warriors rp | Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: | Brewing Storms | a warriors rp | Open & Accepting

Postby Sicarius. » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:05 pm

๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฏ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป

Female|37 moons|9/9 lives|Location: Leader's den|Tags: Open


โžฃ Wolfstar sat there in her nest for a couple more minutes and gazed out of her den once more to see more paws walking around the camp. It was time for to send out the dawn patrol. Getting up to her paws, the grey she-cat made her way out of her den to see Foxfire and Silverstripe talking and Batsong walking away from the two. "Batsong has always been an introvert and I don't blame him most of the time." Wolfstar thought to herself as she stood outside of her den to see if Foxfire was going to send out a dawn patrol.




Sicarius. wrote:
๐•พ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–ˆ๐–‘๐–†๐–œ

Male|47 moons|Apprentice: Cedarpaw|Location: Stormclan camp|Tags: Open


โžฃ The older tom awoke from his slumber to see most of his clan mates out and about. Standing up in his nest, the tall tom stretched out his back and made his way out of the warrior's den and gazed around the camp noting where everyone was at. Tupilppatch drinking from the pond, Clearfrost walking through the camp entrance carrying herbs, Dewpaw sitting by the apprentice's den and Silverstripe looking on edge as he ate. It was typical for the clan to be on edge after the recent attack from the Legion cats. He can only imagine how Honeypaw felt after the death of her sister, just thinking about it made his heart ache for the young she-cat.
User avatar
Sicarius.
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Brewing Storms | a warriors rp | Open & Accepting

Postby marina, » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:07 pm

๐‚๐‘๐Ž๐–๐

legion|mother|22 moons|tagged: strike

strikeโ€™s reactions brightened crown up a little. this was the cat that she knew. โ€œIโ€™m fine!โ€ she insisted. โ€œi may look like I canโ€™t do much, but I can still swipe any catโ€™s ears off!โ€ she wasnโ€™t really lying. before she had become expecting, she was an excellent fighter.

crown began walking alongside strike when she abruptly froze. pain struck her stomach, and she dug her claws into the earth. more pain hit her, and the black queen hissed. โ€œfor peteโ€™s sake, nobody told me it would be this painfulโ€ she managed to get the words out as another spasm hit her.


๐‡๐Ž๐๐„๐˜๐๐€๐–
stormclan|med cat apprentice|9 moons|tagged: open

honeypaw was busy sorting herbs. tears pricked her eyes as she worked. her oldest sibling, moonstripe, was a queen that had been killed. honeypaw had been looking forward to assisting with her sisterโ€™s kitting, but she would never get that chance. she dropped a patch of catnip, and bent down to pick it up. as she did, she contemplated not getting up. breathing heavily, she let the tears in her eyes dissipate and got back to work.
User avatar
marina,
 
Posts: 4567
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:55 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Strike

Postby ligerteeth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:53 am

_____________________
Name Strike
rank Legion leader
gender male
age 28
location: Stone Village
Tags: Crown, Pounce

_____________________
Strike remained calm as Crown tumbled to the ground. He knew this would happen eventually, and was mentally prepared. "Crown, see if you can make your way to the fountain." He said calmly. "It's safer there- and..." Strike paused as he looked around and saw Pounce, a loyal solider, and brother to Frost, his commander. "Pounce! Get over here! Help Crown to the fountain!" He called to the cat. "I hear there are some type of herbs to remove pain during kitting. I'll try and find some..."

He knew exactly what he had to do- but for that he'd have to leave camp. He heard from his spies about some of the herbs those medicine cats used, and one of them was Raspberry Leaves? They said something about easing pain. If Strike remembered correctly, there some raspberry bushes growing right outside the village.

"I'll be right back." Strike said as he rushed out of the village to search for the bushes. He knew there had to be some around there. Even if they did work.. even if he was remembering this correctly.
User avatar
ligerteeth
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:09 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Brewing Storms | a warriors rp | Open & Accepting

Postby White Night Fantasy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:48 am

Foxfire
Deputy - male - open crush - no apprentice - tags: Silverstripe, Morningsong, others (kind of)
~~~~
He patiently just watched as his clan mates started getting out of their dens, only which yowled for silent was the nursery, which was something he needed to get used to. Even if most kits wanted to sleep late, there was always those furballs who was trying to get out for an adventure and troubles following their every step. Giving a silent sight, he looked over at Wolfstar, when the female showed herself to the leader's den, wondering if he could go to talk to her, but was being stopped by one of the warriors "Silverstripe?..." he meowed rather coldly, which was very normal for him. He looked over to the silver tom waiting for him to continue speaking, before lifted his shoulders "Hm, Yes...do you want to lead one of them maybe?" he meowed questioning him, turning to see the other warrior who approved them "No you didn't interrupt use Morningsong...you are joining the dawn patrol, right?" he meowed to her. He looked past the she-cat to see all those eyes looking at their way, then turned to Wolfstar, wondering if she wanted to join or lead any patrols, but so far the she-cat seemed to be into her own thoughts "Alright then, we will do a hunting and border patrols, I will lead another and you Silverstripe if you want of course can take the other..." he meowed looking at him, then to Swiftclaw. He was already decided to make the tom to lead the other patrol if the silver warrior didn't want to, but so far he keeps silent about it.

Beechwing
Warrior - female - open crush - no apprentice - tags: open
~~~~
Flicking her one ear, as all the voices came to the clearing into the warrior's den, telling her that it was time to wake up and start her day as a warrior. Blinking her eyes she yawned and stood up quickly, almost falling back down as her morning tired legs were still so rigid, like they were always in mornings, stretching them gently before padded out of the den and looked around for her clanmates. Her eyes looked at the group around the deputy then the black figure of Batsong there to the furthest and darkest place to the camp, she could do nothing more than just give a small smile.

Whitedew
Warrior - male - open crush - no apprentice - tags: open
~~~~
He is still sleeping...

Leopardpaw
Apprentice - female - Finchpaw - Silverstripe - tags: Finchpaw
~~~~
Her eyes looked to the group of cats where her mentor was too, flicking her ears in interest, but she was really sure that if SIlverstrike is going to a patrol so will she, but it was not a big deal to her as she liked patrols and get out to the camp. She gave a small lick to her front paws when noticed the newly joined Finchpaw getting out of the apprentice's den, for some reason seeing him made her feel hot like her body was on fire or something. Shaking her head she looked elsewhere to calm her mind before turned to the tom again "Good morning Finchpaw, did you sleep well?" she meowed giving the cute looking tom apprentice a soft smile.

Christine
Rogue - female - open crush - tags: Eve, open
~~~~
She was sleeping in peacefully, under a some old abandoned two legs box she and Eve were founded last night, landing her tail over her face, when she suddenly wakes up, not really even knowing why. Opening her blue eyes she looked the box when gasped noticing that she was alone and her friend was nowhere to being seen "...oh come on, not again" she murmured to herself and jumped to her legs to look around her if she could find her pregnant friend's scent trails. Likely her scent was still very fresh so it didn't much for her to find her "Eve? what are you doing? I told you that I will handle the huntings for now?" she meowed with a little anger coming from her voice, she looked at her friend and her large belly "You needs to rest, too much stress is not good for you or the kits" she meowed with a sight.

Eve
Rogue queen - female - open crush - tags: Christine, open
~~~~
She gets out of the small abandoned two legs box, which they were being found last night, the brown she-cat has so hungered that she could not take it anymore, her body wanted some food. Giving a look back to her friend, knowing very well how angry she will get when she wake up and figure out that she was going out alone again. Smiling gently she did approve her help, but still, she didn't want to be a burden to her or anyone else. She walked further away to find anything good to catch as prey, it was not the easiest task to do when most of the small preys were either hiding or run elsewhere and there seemed to be some cat groups nearby too. She was not really sure if she could trust them or not, even if she was heard that the rogue leader didn't harm other rogues, only clan cats. She didn't go far when she heard the familiar voice of her friends coming at her "...stop it, I can still hunt..." she meowed to her with a roll over her eyes.
User avatar
White Night Fantasy
 
Posts: 8782
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Brewing Storms | a warriors rp | Open & Accepting

Postby Emerald01526 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:46 am

Tulippatch
Warrior (Spy) [] Female [] Bio [] Stormclan Camp - Prey Pile[] Foxfire, Silverstripe, Morningsong, Open

"Good morning!" Tulippatch called, approaching her clanmates around the prey-pile. She chose a small vole before settling down to eat, listening intently as the dawn patrols were discussed. "Hey, Foxfire?" the shecat spoke up, "Would it be alright if Finchpaw and I joined a hunting patrol later today? I've been meaning to take him near the forest lately, but haven't had much of an opportunity..." he motioned towards the brown tabby outside the apprentice den.
User avatar
Emerald01526
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:31 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Brewing Storms | a warriors rp | Open & Accepting

Postby scattere. » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:21 pm

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โŸก ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฌ
โ–ท ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ | 11 ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜บ | ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ: ??? | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ | ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ด: ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ธ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Finchpaw had been scanning his surroundings for the short amount he was given when he caught the tortoiseshell she-cat that was Leopardpaw, approach him with a soft smile. He looked to the side, replying blandly, "I slept well enough. Thank you for asking." The tom caught his "mentor" speaking with the deputy of Stormclan, he hoped to get out of the place due to how there was barely anything to do except eavesdrop when he found it necessary. "I hope to see you in the patrol if we're ever chosen." he added, forcing a smile towards the she-cat while wondering about what was happening at their camp in his and "Tulippatch's" absence.

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โŸก ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฌ
โ–ท ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ | 10 ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด | ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ | ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ: ??? | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ | ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ด: ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ธ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Looking over from where she sat, Dewpaw saw their deputy conversing with a few cats -the warriors- of the clan. Her ears kind of pulled back in worry as her expression was furrowed, 'I hope I don't have to go on the patrol... well, unless...' she thought, trailing off. She would be lying if she said that she wasn't afraid of the group of rogues, however, she repeatedly kept on telling herself to stop thinking about the attack. Hissing at herself mentally, the gray she-cat got up from her spot and padded over to the medicine cat den, peering in from the entrance. "Hey, Honeypaw... I just wanted to check in to see if you were fine... Are you alright?" she said softly, hoping that she didn't disturb their medicine cat's apprentice.

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โŸก ๐™‡๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™
โ–ท ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ | 17 ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด | ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ | ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ: ??? | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ | ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ด: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Larch managed to get out of fields before any of the clan cats would be able to get her... but it wasn't like they would be able anyway. Prey unknowingly ran right to them, the whole entire clan being able to feel full everyday, so it wasn't like they would plan on going as far as to the edges of the wheat fields for prey when they had it easy... At least, that's what the ginger-patched she-cat assumed. As much as she envied their supposedly easy lifestyle, she liked it better to not be restrained by a leader or whatever made them a clan.

    She found herself a shaded spot next to a building where she laid down and took a moment to breathe before looking up and seeing the Legions cats at and near the fountain in the center of the stone village. Her ears were flattened slightly against her head as she decided to look towards the sky where the white clouds slowly moved across. It was a constant reminder, but Larch didn't want to get in the way of the Legion's plans... whatever they were that was. But she was still very grateful that they were fighting for the rogues, after all, she heard that they'll eventually be able to have the wheat fields... eventually that is.
User avatar
scattere.
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Brewing Storms | a warriors rp | Open & Accepting

Postby White Night Fantasy » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:37 am

Foxfire
Deputy - male - open crush - no apprentice - tags: Silverstripe, Morningsong, Batsong, Dewpaw, Tulippatch
~~~~
He looked patiently at Silverstripe, about his answer to his question, looking over to the she-cat when Tulippatch walks to them with her own question. He watched the she-cat for a moment before lifted his shoulders "sure, I don't see why not" he meowed to her simply turning to see the silver warrior once again. Flicking his tail he sighed "Alright I will leave you to lead the hunting patrol Silverstripe, take whoever you want with you, I don't really mind" he meowed to the tom, turning to Morningsong "You will come with me to check the borders. So will you Batsong take your apprentice with you" he meowed loudly enough so the black warrior could hear him. He gave a quick look around the clearing to see his younger brother Whitedew, but the white warrior was nowhere to being seen 'well whatever, I am not his father and it's not my job to wake him up to do his job' he thought himself sighing "We will leave soon, so be prepared" he meowed to the cats around him.

Beechwing
Warrior - female - open crush - no apprentice - tags: open
~~~~
Flicking her one ear, as all the voices came to the clearing into the warrior's den, telling her that it was time to wake up and start her day as a warrior. Blinking her eyes she yawned and stood up quickly, almost falling back down as her morning tired legs were still so rigid, like they were always in mornings, stretching them gently before padded out of the den and looked around for her clanmates. Her eyes looked at the group around the deputy then the black figure of Batsong there to the furthest and darkest place to the camp, she could do nothing more than just give a small smile.

Whitedew
Warrior - male - open crush - no apprentice - tags: open
~~~~
He is still sleeping...

Leopardpaw
Apprentice - female - Finchpaw - Silverstripe - tags: Finchpaw
~~~~
She nodded to the tom looking at her mentor there, noticing that Finchpaw mentor was walked to there as well "Well it's seems to me that your mentor is not going to that patrol" she meowed silently, turning to face the cute looking tom ance again "but we will eventually see each other many times today, even if we're not in same patrol" she meowed flicking her ears thoughtfully. She thought for a moment "maybe after the patrols we could ask if we could some training together, what do you think, it could be good practice for both of us" she meowed.

Christine
Rogue - female - open crush - tags: Eve, open
~~~~
She was sleeping in peacefully, under a some old abandoned two legs box she and Eve were founded last night, landing her tail over her face, when she suddenly wakes up, not really even knowing why. Opening her blue eyes she looked the box when gasped noticing that she was alone and her friend was nowhere to being seen "...oh come on, not again" she murmured to herself and jumped to her legs to look around her if she could find her pregnant friend's scent trails. Likely her scent was still very fresh so it didn't much for her to find her "Eve? what are you doing? I told you that I will handle the huntings for now?" she meowed with a little anger coming from her voice, she looked at her friend and her large belly "You needs to rest, too much stress is not good for you or the kits" she meowed with a sight.

Eve
Rogue queen - female - open crush - tags: Christine, open
~~~~
She gets out of the small abandoned two legs box, which they were being found last night, the brown she-cat has so hungered that she could not take it anymore, her body wanted some food. Giving a look back to her friend, knowing very well how angry she will get when she wake up and figure out that she was going out alone again. Smiling gently she did approve her help, but still, she didn't want to be a burden to her or anyone else. She walked further away to find anything good to catch as prey, it was not the easiest task to do when most of the small preys were either hiding or run elsewhere and there seemed to be some cat groups nearby too. She was not really sure if she could trust them or not, even if she was heard that the rogue leader didn't harm other rogues, only clan cats. She didn't go far when she heard the familiar voice of her friends coming at her "...stop it, I can still hunt..." she meowed to her with a roll over her eyes.
User avatar
White Night Fantasy
 
Posts: 8782
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:32 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | Brewing Storms | a warriors rp | Open & Accepting

Postby scattere. » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:55 am

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โŸก ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฌ
โ–ท ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ | 11 ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜บ | ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ: ??? | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ | ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ด: ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ธ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Finchpaw nodded at what Leopardpaw said, carefully selecting his next words to say, "I see... well, we'll have to bring it up with our mentors then." he said with a bit of fake enthusiasm. He flicked his ear and eventually frowned when he looked over to the deputy. The patrols were clearly formed, but did he and "Tulippatch" get chosen to go? If so, then he'd have to check in with his mentor to see if they were going back to the Legion's camp for an update of sorts... With that he realized that he may need to be careful if Leopardpaw was going on the patrol as well... in case she intended to follow him around that was. "I highly doubt that they'd say no however, so we'll get a chance to practice our necessary skills." he meowed calmly, looking at the camp's entrance.

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โŸก ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฌ
โ–ท ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ | 10 ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด | ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ | ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ: ??? | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ | ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ด: ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ธ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Looking over from where she sat, Dewpaw saw their deputy conversing with a few cats -the warriors- of the clan. Her ears kind of pulled back in worry as her expression was furrowed, 'I hope I don't have to go on the patrol... well, unless...' she thought, trailing off. She would be lying if she said that she wasn't afraid of the group of rogues, however, she repeatedly kept on telling herself to stop thinking about the attack. Hissing at herself mentally, the gray she-cat got up from her spot and padded over to the medicine cat den, peering in from the entrance. "Hey, Honeypaw... I just wanted to check in to see if you were fine... Are you alright?" she said softly, hoping that she didn't disturb their medicine cat's apprentice.


โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โŸก ๐™‡๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™
โ–ท ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ | 17 ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด | ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ | ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ: ??? | ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ | ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ด: ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    Larch managed to get out of fields before any of the clan cats would be able to get her... but it wasn't like they would be able anyway. Prey unknowingly ran right to them, the whole entire clan being able to feel full everyday, so it wasn't like they would plan on going as far as to the edges of the wheat fields for prey when they had it easy... At least, that's what the ginger-patched she-cat assumed. As much as she envied their supposedly easy lifestyle, she liked it better to not be restrained by a leader or whatever made them a clan.

    She found herself a shaded spot next to a building where she laid down and took a moment to breathe before looking up and seeing the Legions cats at and near the fountain in the center of the stone village. Her ears were flattened slightly against her head as she decided to look towards the sky where the white clouds slowly moved across. It was a constant reminder, but Larch didn't want to get in the way of the Legion's plans... whatever they were that was. But she was still very grateful that they were fighting for the rogues, after all, she heard that they'll eventually be able to have the wheat fields... eventually that is.
User avatar
scattere.
 
Posts: 120
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests