WAVECLAN | open&accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: WAVECLAN | open&accepting

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:51 pm

name ; boneblossom
age ; 38 moons
rank ; warrior
apprentice ;
location ; camp
tags ; Ashstrike
Boneblossom stretched her marble patterned paws out in front of her. She bathed in the sun long enough, her mouth was dry, as she slipped down off the rock from where she was perched, her tongue pierced the clear spring that slid off into the ocean below before heading back to camp. She strode in behind the waterfall. Her body shook from the water droplets that pierced her thick pelt. Boneblossom looked around camp and then strode to the warrior's den to awake all those that were missing out on their daily duties. "Ashstrike, time to get up." She mewed and nuzzled him with her paw gently.

name ; Shadowpaw
age ; 10 moons
rank ; med-cat app
mentor ; ripplesong
location ; med-cat den
tags ; open
Shadowpaw lapped at his jaws with his tongue as he removed all the remaining pieces of the shrew that was stuck in his teeth. He sat down with his legs placed beneath his body. his tail wrapped neatly around them. His green eyes watched the clan for a moment before he decided he had put off his duties long enough. Shadowpaw got up and began to take a mental note of all the herbs that he needed to replenish. he probably needed to change the elder den's nesting as well, not that he felt it was his job, but more of the warrior apprentice job. Shadowpaw growled in annoyance to himself. Mousebrain boneblossom said it was my last warning to not boss around the other apprentices, but I feel like they should be cleaning more than training and playing around. He thought to himself. Shadowpaw wasn't particuraly fond of management within the clan, but for the most part he held his tongue from slipping lose and saying the things he really wanted to say.

name ; Drift
age ; 49 moons
ranks ; Rogue
location ; fresh spring
tags ; open
Drift's ears perked to the sound of voices nearby. He could swear it was two females talking about borders. It was then that he realized how close he actually was to camp. He swallowed the breath that caught in his throat, and soft bean toes slowly slid upon the ground as if his paws were whispering secrets to the dirt beneath. He could feel the hair on the back of his neck rising to attention. Drift silently made his exit from the situation. His goal; to explore the borders of the clan and get as close as possible without being noticed. it was not the time nor the moment for him to engage with this clan until he knew what was what and how strong they were. At best he could take out a few, but all? no, not all. At least not now.

name ; Stonepaw
age ; 10 moons
rank ; apprentice
location ; fresh-kill pile
tags; russetpaw, rosepaw, ivypaw
Stonepaw smiled more brightly, and dont think he hadn't noticed nettlepaw stand between him and Ivypaw. But, it didnt bother him too much. Stonepaw squared the other tom up with his eyes and then looked over to Ivypaw as she answered what they had planned today. "Well, I was thinking what if we all snuck away for a few hours and headed to the rock pools... on our own." he purred happily. Keeping his voice low in case his over protective brother was close by. You would think Shadowpaw was already a medicine cat and not still an apprentice by the way he acted. Stormpaw, however has not grown up yet and wanted to continuously enjoy new adventures, though putting others in danger was not his style, so even if they said no, he would not be offended, more like disappointed.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:34 am

lilypool ; gender: m ; rank: warrior ; location: camp ; tags: open

Lilypool lay relaxed in the warmth of the morning sun on the far end of camp, his tail twitching with his chin resting on folded paws. He hadn't been there long enough to fall asleep, not that he was tired anyway; he'd had a restful enough night. He'd just been...more or less pulled in by the sun's rays seeping into his fur, and the inactivity of the early sunrise convinced him to sit for a while. The slender tom cracked an eye open, watching the apprentices bounce around and flirt with each other -- at least, that's what he assumed apprentices did (or was that just Stonepaw?). He distantly remembered his own apprenticeship; although he was alone for a while in his training, he did enjoy the unending enthusiasm of learning how to be a warrior. Not to say I'm unhappy now...just more relaxed, I guess. The rest of the camp was moving...albeit a bit slowly. A small pinprick of restlessness stirred his paws, waiting for the day's patrols to be sorted out above all. Then, he'd have something to do other than watch the apprentices as they started their day. I'm not that old, am I? he thought with a sheepish twitch of his ear.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MilesPH » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:28 am

Shadeheart
Male-15 moons-warrior-location: camp-tags: Hawkstar

Shadeheart's whiskers twitched excitedly as he approached his leader. It was rare that he ever got to speak with him alone. He settled down in front of him, puffing his pelt out. His stomach tied itself in knots as he looked down. "Of course Hawkstar! I guess I'm still not over the excitement of my warrior ceremony yet. I wanted to make a good impression and I can't do that sleeping like a dead fish in the warrior's den." The tom looked up at his leader, his eyes sparkling with mirth."The apprentices certainly seem lively this morning."
MilesPH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:34 am

age 38 moons
Tags: Lilypool

Speckledmoon sat by the entrance of the warrior's den, her gaze seemingly fixed on the center of camp. Her eyes were glossy and distant, as if they were focusing on rain on the moon. She was deep in thought, again. She had been wondering what would happen if she was to leave the clan, and would she be happier like that?

Her thoughts showed her mountains and strange new friends, snow and rain, and difficult climbs. They also focused on the emptiness she would have- the regret of leaving her clan to their untold destiny. The hatred her clanmates would feel for her abandonment, and the possibility of her kits dying out. She saw herself leading the clan, with her kits. She would bring peace to her clan, and perhaps even travel. However, she saw the sadness she would have, dying without knowing all the world had to offer. She wanted both, but she couldn't decide which would be better.

Speckledmoon shook her pelt- pulling herself out of her daydream. She could never figure out what the future holds- but she could figure out what actions may affect it. She needed to be in the present, not the future right now. Perhaps, she should go hunting. Alone? No, no. that's not as fun. Speckledmoon scanned the camp for any awake and eager cats, and her gaze rested on Lilypool. The young warrior was sprawled out on the ground- awake, but not really eager.

Maybe he just needs some encouragement! Speckledmoon thought as she wandered over towards the tom.

"Hey, Lilypool, imitating a log, huh?" Speckledmoon teased as she sat down next to the silver cat. "Are you gonna lay around today? Or perhaps would you like to go hunting with me?" She poked him with his tail playfully, trying to get a reaction from the younger warrior.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

003.hawkstar | 005. russetpaw | 004. wolftail

Postby вlυeвerry; » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:22 am

HAWKSTAR
    male . thirty-nine moons . leader . apprentice, ivypaw . location, camp . tags, shadeheart
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

hawkstar smiled at the young warrior. hearing shadeheart so excited made the tom feel so happy. his ear flicked when he indirectly mentioned the warriors sleeping, and he let out a short laugh, nodding his head. then, hearing what he said about the apprentices, hawkstar turned around - just in time to see russetpaw giving rosepaw a.. not so friendly look. the tom frowned, "yes, and i see russetpaw is as.. lovely, as always." he said sarcastically, "i'm going to have to have a chat to her later on." hawkstar sighed and shook his head.

RUSSETPAW
    female . ten moons . apprentice . mentor, ravenfrost . location, fresh-kill pile . tags, ivypaw, rosepaw, nettlepaw, stonepaw
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

russetpaw looked back at ivypaw when she said about nettlepaw starting the little tiff between himself and rosepaw. 'doesn't surprise me,' she thought, but chose to say nothing. she also noticed her nervousness when stonepaw used his charm on her, but again chose not to comment on it. then, when rosepaw made the remark about her killing nettlepaw, russetpaw gave her a beady-eyed stare. "not if i have anything to do with it." the she-cat hissed quietly. she knew the younger apprentice was joking, but even then it got on her nerves. it was too early for her to have to deal with this sort of thing.

at the sound of the word rock pools, russetpaw stared at stonepaw. "the rock pools? you're mad if you think shadowpaw would ever let you anywhere near there. i know how.. protective he is of you." the apprentice smirked.

W O L F T A I L
    female . twenty-four moons . s, warrior . apprentice, - . location, forest . tags, sunstep

wolftail looked the other she-cat up and down briefly before turning around slightly, her eyes still on sunstep. "sure - although i must ask, have you been to fish down there before?" she questioned the young warrior. if anything were to happen to the she-cat, wolftail would feel terrible..
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:34 am

Sunstep♀ - Age: 17 moons - Location: forest - Tags: Wolftail -

With a nod Sunstep answered. "My mentor took me a few times when I was an apprentice. I didn't want to go alone though, so I decided to stay on land. But now that you're here its okay!" Her tail lashed excitedly once or twice and her eyes gleamed brightly in the sun. She knew that Wolftail was a responsible cat and she was excited to possibly hunt with the older warrior.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiba Inu » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:38 am

Mudpaw
Apprentince | 7 moons | Molly | Location, Apprentince den | tags, open

It wasn't the conversations of the other apprentices that woke her up, she just simply woke up on her own time. The young apprentice slowly opened her eyes and letting out a soft yawn as she looked around the den. She barely noted that the others were awake and talking as she got up and slowly made her way over the entrance of the den. She then decided to lay back down there and watch everyone else, predictably drifting off.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Hello! Shiba inu/Sleepypeachy, but you can just call me Jai.
She/They and gay as hell
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Shiba Inu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:34 am

lilypool ; gender: m ; rank: warrior ; location: camp ; tags: speckledmoon

Lilypool blinked his eyes open a bit wider as he was addressed, his tail flicking as she prodded him with her own. Speckledmoon had decided to speak to him this morning, then; interesting, considering she was often more absorbed in her own thoughts than willing to interact much with her clanmates, but he didn't mind. Nothing really bothered him about his clanmates; they all had their own little personalities, and they all fit in together somehow at the end of the day.
    Yawning, he shifted and gathered himself to his paws after a long, luxurious stretch, feeling his muscles pulling in a bit more energy to get him willing to move.
    "Sure," he replied, cocking his head. "Though I figured I was giving a pretty good performance there. The sun certainly seemed to appreciate it." He felt so warm and comfortable; newleaf was certainly his favorite season by far. Not too hot, and yet not horribly cold, either. His fur was not quite so long, so it better suited him to more mild temperatures like this.

Regardless, hunting was a good idea. While not particularly hungry, he had seen the others rising and grabbing from the fresh-kill pile, and it was ever dwindling in count the more that cats woke up. It would be nice to get a head start in restocking it, even if just a little. Well, at least in newleaf and greenleaf there are no concerns about the prey running, he thought with enthusiasm.
    "Did you want to bring another cat, or is it just you and me?" he mewed; he wouldn't mind bringing another cat along to get a bigger haul, but even so, that would require milling around camp to see who else wanted to tag along first. He supposed he'd leave that up to Speckledmoon, though; she was the one who had invited him, after all.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:04 pm

age 38 moons
Tags: Lilypool

”Oh, Everyone else seems busy right now.” Speckledmoon said, indicating to the groups of cats milling about in the camp. “Plus, it’s harder to keep quiet with a group, with less cats you’re more likely to catch something nice!” Before Lilypool could answer Speckledmoon was already moving towards the camp exit.

Speckledmoon started thinking of all the possible places there were to hunt. The rock pools were the easiest place to hunt, but it wasn’t as fun. The stream was more entertaining, but Speckledmoon just woke up, and wasn’t in the mood for swimming. Perhaps hunting on the mountains would be more interesting. All sorts of prey lived there, however they tend to be a bit small, and lots of predators thrive there. Well, they’d get to stop by the Bluepool at least, which was always fun, although a bit out of the way. Well, by the stream there could be tons of lizards. Hard to catch with their disgusting detachable tails, but some cats like them. Also they bake in the sun a lot so they stand in the open.

Oh, wait. Speckledmoon forgot about Lilypool. She stopped moving and looked over her shoulder to check if the tom was following her.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:24 pm

lilypool ; gender: m ; rank: warrior ; location: camp ; tags: speckledmoon

"Fair enough," he mewed simply, tipping his head and following along with her.
    Speckledmoon seemed to easily make up for what he lacked in expressiveness, practically bouncing out of camp while he followed along with a bit of humor. She's certainly one to take charge, he mused thoughtfully. Perhaps Hawkstar will choose her for deputy. She would be a well enough fit; her ambition was tangible as well, of course, so it was no mistake or shock that the thought had come to mind.
    Boneblossom was a contender, too, he supposed, but what with how she was mooning over Hawkstar - at least, Lilypool could tell; he wasn't quite so sure that she was obvious about it - he wasn't sure if that was a good idea. What do I know? She could be professional enough to put that aside, he thought, shrugging it off with a flick of his tail. All I know is, I sure wouldn't want to be in those pawsteps. Being a warrior is plenty for me.

Thinking over his opinions over who should claim the role of deputy - at least, one of them - had distracted him long enough to cause about a fox-length of distance between himself and Speckledmoon, sheepishly twitching his ear when she glanced over her shoulder to make sure he was following.

"You certainly seem ready to tackle the day," he remarked, matching her pace once he'd pushed aside his smaller musings. "Any idea where you're taking me?" Personally, Lilypool was hoping for some quick, easy catches, so swimming or climbing wasn't preferable - but he ultimately left it up to Speckledmoon, for his own indecision was far too time consuming to bother suggesting anything.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me