WAVECLAN | open&accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

WAVECLAN | open&accepting

Postby вlυeвerry; » Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:45 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
for generations, waveclan lived happily in the mountains by the sea, surviving easily. until one
day, many moons ago, a neighbouring clan named pebbleclan, interfered and began challenging
everything waveclan lived by. they trespassed on their grounds, hunted their prey and even co-
nvinced a few of the waveclan cats to pledge allegiance to them. waveclan's then-leader, ocean-
star, finally stood up to pebbleclan's leader, and a war began. it turned out that the pebbleclan
cats were majorly outnumbered and so it wasn't all that difficult for waveclan to take over. but
still, quite a large amount of the waveclan population was wiped out before pebbleclan finally
surrendered, after their leader was killed. all of the pebbleclan cats scattered and left the area,
leaving waveclan in peace. now, they're clan is even stronger, and their bonds even closer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by вlυeвerry; on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:16 am, edited 6 times in total.
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RULES & LOCATIONS

Postby вlυeвerry; » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 am

i, all of tess' rules apply | ii, all discussions&forms should go on this
thread | iii, please fade to black if necessary | iv, please write at least three
sentences - i understand writer's block, but only to a certain extent | v, create
as many characters as you can handle | vi, please try to keep genders even |
vii, be realistic - no purple eyes/pelts etc. and no.. stupid names | viii, pm me
to reserve a space, reservations last for 48 hours | ix, drama is encouraged, but
anything concerning the whole clan needs to be spoken about with me | x, just
have fun c:

the bluepool
near the top of the largest mountain, just outside of the clan's camp grounds,
there is a small pool of pure blue water inside a cave. this is where the medi-
cine cat goes to communicate with starclan once a moon, and also where the
newly appointed leaders receive their nine lives. cats must be supervised by
the senior warriors if they are to go near there as it is known to be a place for
rogue/lone cats to be quite often.

the camp
waveclan's camp is at the bottom of a mountain/cliff, and disguised behind a
waterfall. there are caves all around the mountain, with tunnels connecting
the leader's den to the medicine cat den and the elders' den, and the kits' den
to the warriors' den. the apprentices' den is not connected to any other den,
but it is close to the kits' den.

the stream
there is a path as you go out of the waterfall, leading to a stream, which flows
down to the ocean. only warriors are allowed to go there, as they are the most
trained in swimming, and apprentices have gotten lost down there before, as
there is a maze of jagged rocks just before the ocean-front.

the rock pools
another path from the waterfall leads to the rock pools, a place to go fishing or
even just to 'hang out' at. it is safe for cats with the rank of apprentice and older,
as it's extremely rare for any predators to be out there.

the forest
just a little before the rock pools, there is a thin path that goes between a broken
wall of hedges, leading to the forest where the clan catches the majority of their
prey. they prey living here is predominantly rabbit, birds and mice. there are also
some predators that live out there - like foxes, and there has been the odd wolf
of two seen out there, but it's extremely rare.
Last edited by вlυeвerry; on Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ALLEGIANCES

Postby вlυeвerry; » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:14 am

nineteen she-cats , sixteen toms

the leader [1/1]
hawkstar|thirty-nine moons|♂|вlυeвerry;

deputy [1/1]
speckledmoon|thirty-eight moons|♀|ligerteeth

medicine cat [1/1]
ripplesong|twenty-nine moons|♀|Nightshade-

medicine cat apprentice [1/1]
shadowpaw|ten moons|♂|King-Roscoe

senior warriors [2/5]
wolftail|twenty-four moons|♀|вlυeвerry;
lilypool|twenty-four moons|♂|brave vesperia
[url]n[/url]ame|age|♂♀|username

warriors [9/∞]
shadeheart|fifteen moons|♂|MilesPH
lakefur|thirty-eight moons|♀|Mist
ashstrike|eighteen moons|♂|Mist
ravenfrost|twenty-eight moons|♂|little.beans
jaysong|twenty-five moons|♀|little.beans
littlewing|twenty-four moons|♂|casshew
sunstep|seventeen moons|♀|.kingdom.
boneblossom|thirty-eight moons|♀|King-Roscoe
otterleap|thirty-six moons|♂|Luscinia
-

apprentices [9/∞]
russetpaw|ten moons|♀|вlυeвerry;
rosepaw|eight moons|♀|Nightshade-
ivypaw|six moons|♀|Mist
nettlepaw|six moons|♂|Mist
stonepaw|ten moons|♂|King-Roscoe
mudpaw|seven moons|♀|Shiba Inu
moonpaw|eleven moons|♀|brave vesperia
galepaw|ten moons|♂|Luscinia
saltpaw|twelve moons|♂|вlυeвerry;
-

queens [3/3]
willowbee|thirty-six moons|♀|casshew
blackbird|thirty-eight moons|♀|Luscinia
frogfoot|nineteen moons|♀|ITellMyselfSecrets

kits [3/∞]
[willowbee's]
poppykit|newborn|♀|Nightshade-
mintkit|newborn|♂♀|King-Roscoe
juniperkit|newborn|♀|.kingdom.
-

elders [-/5]
-

loners [6/6]
panther|forty moons|♂|вlυeвerry;
drift|forty-nine moons|♂|King-Roscoe
seaglass|twenty-four moons|♂|Luscinia
scarlet|thirty-four moons|♀|Barnum
squirrel|twenty moons|♀|DiamondDogg
snow|twenty moons|♂|DiamondDogg
Last edited by вlυeвerry; on Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:02 am, edited 31 times in total.
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

RELATIONSHIPS & INFO

Postby вlυeвerry; » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:20 am

[ ♢ kin | ≈ mentoring | → one-way crush | ↔ mutual crush | ❣ mates ]

boneblossom ↔ hawkstar
panther ↔ willowbee
russetpaw → shadowpaw

ripplesong ≈ shadowpaw
hawkstar ≈ ivypaw
lakefur ≈ rosepaw
ravenfrost ≈ russetpaw
jaysong ≈ nettlepaw
littlewing ≈ stonepaw
speckledmoon ≈ mudpaw
boneblossom ≈ moonpaw
lilypool ≈ galepaw
otterleap ≈ saltpaw

hawkstar ♢ russetpaw
panther ♢ boneblossom
shadowpaw ♢ stonepaw
willowbee ♢ poppykit ♢ mintkit ♢ juniperkit
panther ♢ poppykit ♢ mintkit ♢ juniperkit
lakefur ♢ ashstrike ♢ ivypaw ♢ nettlepaw

the season is: leaf-bare [winter] | newleaf [spring] | greenleaf [summer] | leaf-fall [autumn]
the weather is: sunny | cloudy | rainy | snowy | hailing | cold | warm | freezing | boiling
the time is: dawn | early morning | mid-morning | mid-day | afternoon | evening | dusk
Last edited by вlυeвerry; on Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:37 am, edited 14 times in total.
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

001.hawkstar | 001. russetpaw

Postby вlυeвerry; » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:16 am

HAWKSTAR
    male . thirty-nine moons . leader . apprentice, ivypaw . location, camp . tags, n/a
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

hawkstar awoke to the sound of gulls cawing, and their wings flapping around the mountains. his eyes opened, and he rolled onto his side in his nest, his vision slowly clearing up. once the male was fully awake, he lifted his body off of the ground and stretched, his left ear flicking as he did so. hawkstar then made his way out of his den leisurely, and scanned the camp. no other cat was up and walking around yet; all was silent - apart from the birds in the sky.

the ginger tom looked up to the blue, sunny sky as a slight cool breeze drifted by, his semi-long fur flowing with it. it was a beautiful day, and with the distant sounds of waves crashing against the rocks, hawkstar was at peace, and was happy. he was in a good mood, and he had a feeling the day was only going to get much better.

RUSSETPAW
    female . ten moons . apprentice . mentor, ravenfrost . location, apprentice den . tags, n/a
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

russetpaw is sleeping. [feel free to wake the lazy she-cat up!]
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WAVECLAN | open&accepting

Postby MilesPH » Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:08 pm

Shadeheart
Male-15 moons- warrior- location: camp

The caw of a loud gull jolted Shadeheart awake. Light was beginning to filter in, but no other cat seemed to be stirring too much. Shadeheart contemplated going back to sleep until the others awoke as well, but thought better of it, getting up and shaking the sleep from his pelt. It wasn't too long ago that he had gotten his warrior name and he was trying to prove to the other warriors that he had matured. He figured that having to be woken up by a senior warrior wasn't a good way to show that. He stepped out of the cave and paused, basking in the warmth of the sun for a bit. This would be good hunting weather. Shadeheart flicked his tail in greeting to the Waveclan leader Hawkstar and made his way over.
MilesPH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby archipeIago » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:41 pm

she-cat | medicine cat | location; camp | mood; relaxed | tags; none
The silky-furred medicine cat stepped into the open, her soft paws making little sound on the sandy floor of the camp. She looked up at the rippling wall of water before her, sending waves of light onto the ground so it looked like the bottom of a pond. Ripplesong turned her head towards where Shadeheart was approaching Hawkstar. She turned away and licked her paw before drawing it over her face.

she-cat | apprentice | mentor; lakefur | location: apprentices' den | mood; excited | tags; russetpaw
Rosepaw groggily blinked open her eyes. Through the entrance to the den she could see the waterfall and the light that filtered in. Slowly she got up and stretched before giving her ginger paws a quick lick. She glanced around the den at the other apprentices' sleeping forms. She considered waking them up but decided against it- she'd had more than one angry denmate complaining about her enthusiasm. So, seeing that nobody would be using the entrance for a little bit, she settled in the opening that led into the den to watch the waterfall.
hi I'm coral!
[the L in my username is an uppercase i!]
☆ coral#4339
☆ toyhouse: archipeiago
archipeIago

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:28 pm

Lakefur/She-cat/38 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Rosepaw/Location: In camp/Tags: Open
Lakefur purred softly as she pushed her way out of the warriors den. The day was already looking like it would warm and pleasant. She glanced over her shoulder and shook her head when she noticed that her oldest son, Ashstrike, was still asleep in his nest. She then glanced over to the apprentices' den to see if she could see Ivypaw and Nettlepaw or even her own apprentice. Not seeing either she made her way over to the fresh kill pile to choose something before the day's patrols began.

Ashstrike/Tom/18 moons/Warrior/Location: Warriors Den/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/ Mentor: Jaysong/Location: Apprentices' Den/Tags: Ivypaw, Russtepaw, Rosepaw
Nettlepaw yawned as he slowly uncurled himself from his nest. He glanced around for a moment before prodding Ivypaw with a paw. He snickered softly when he heard his sister grumble something under her breath. "Come on it's time to get up," he meowed. "Our mentors are probably waiting for us." He glanced over to where Rosepaw was sitting and smirked before dropping into a crouch. He slowly prowled forward before pouncing at the older apprentice.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Hawkstar/Location: Apprentices' Den/Tags: Nettlepaw, Russetpaw, Rosepaw
Ivypaw sighed softly as she sat up after being awoken by her brother. She took a moment to flatten some of her fur down before shaking her head at Nettlepaw's antics. "You're such a kit sometimes," she said as she got to her paws. She glanced around the den before making her way over to Russetpaw's nest and gently prodded the older apprentice. Like her brother had said their mentors were probably waiting for them and she didn't want any of her new denmates to get in trouble.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

002.hawkstar | 002. russetpaw | 001. wolftail

Postby вlυeвerry; » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:28 am

HAWKSTAR
    male . thirty-nine moons . leader . apprentice, ivypaw . location, camp . tags, shadeheart

hawkstar was taking in the view of the waveclan’s camp grounds, and thinking about what would need to be done that day, when he caugt sight of shadeheart. seeing the young warrior awake and out of his nest before any of the other cats impressed the ginger tom. hawkstar dipped his head in both respect and greeting as he saw shadeheart approaching him. the leader stood up to properly greet the other male. ”good morning, shadeheart, i see you are eager this morning!” the tom purred in amusement.

RUSSETPAW
    female . ten moons . apprentice . mentor, ravenfrost . location, apprentice den . tags, ivypaw, rosepaw, nettlepaw

russetpaw was dreaming of hunting some prey, when she felt a small paw go into her right flank. the young she-cats eyes opened slowly, and she turned onto her other side, meeting the sight of ivypaw. the red-furred apprentice jumped slightly with fright. how embarrassing. ”oh, ivypaw, good morning.” russetpaw meowed, standing up and shaking her pelt. the she-cat scanned around the den, seeing all of the other apprentices up. ’how are they all awake before me?..’ she thought with a light sigh.

W O L F T A I L
    female . twenty-four moons . s, warrior . apprentice, - . location, camp . tags, n/a

wolftail was already up and out of the den. she decided to go for a walk around the waters. [feel free to interact with her]

[i may be slow at replying as i am on my mobile]
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:39 am

Sunstep♀ - Age: 17 moons - Location: camp - Tags: open -

As soon as she opened her eyes, Sunstep was fully awake. She sat up, stretched, and smoothed down her fur which was ruffled from sleep. Glancing around, she saw that some of the other warriors were still asleep. She held her breath as she lightly stepped around the sleeping shapes, her thin shape a shadow in the faint light. As soon as she was out of the cave, she stretched, smiling as a greeting to the warmth that the sun brought into camp. Her tail flicked as she looked around, wondering what was planned.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me