π•†π•Ÿπ•–π•”π•π•’π•Ÿ (Always Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π•†π•Ÿπ•–π•”π•π•’π•Ÿ (Always Accepting!)

Postby s c a r e d 怖い » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:53 am

Heartwood
Female ~ 30 moons ~ loner ~ Pan
location > clan camp <
Tags > at the meeting <

She smiled getting up to walk out of the camp to scan the area for some areas that would be best for patrol or to catch food. It also gave her time to stretch since she was sitting for a while. Walking around the forest she smiled and took a deep breath and started to look. Look for food, look for areas that they should patrol.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Kidnap
Mister
Sandy
Claws?

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
s c a r e d 怖い

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:55 am

nettlesong || female || queen || location: announcements || tags: dizzykit, yewkit

Nettlesong laid down to allow Dizzykit a more stable platform. The constant tugging of her fur wasn't the most comfortable, but it was at least better than when Dizzykit would trample her while the queen slept.

dizzykit || female || kit || location: nettlesong's back || tags: nettlesong, yewkit

Confused, Dizzykit shook her head at her sister, somehow nipping at Nettlesong's neck fur at the same time. No, I'm just bored, she blinked back.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:57 am

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - No Kits - Crush: Redriver - Apprentice: Dawnpaw - Tags: XXX

Skyheart listened to Springstar next to Redriver.

Brownleaf - Tom - Medicine Cat - Mate: Rainsong - No Kits - Tags: Rainsong

Brownleaf bit his tongue. "I t-t-think I'll go get Whitestorm. H-h-he went to get h-h-herbs, he will like the n-n-news!" He chirped and hugged his mate before running off to get him.

Shadowclaw - Tom - Warrior - Mate: Nightsong - No Kits - Tags: N/A

Shadowclaw padded out of camp, probably to go hunt for prey since it was needed.

Springstar - She-cat - Leader - No Mate - No Kits - No Crush - Tags: Clanmates

Springstar smiled at the new warriors, then continued with Spottedpaw. "Spottedpaw, you have been a great apprentice trained by Echosong, which is why I shall now give your warrior name for following the code and protecting Oneclan. From now on, you are now known as Spottedheart. Starclan will honor your courage and bravery." The clan and Springstar chanted her name happily. She looked over at Firepaw and lifted a brow. "Ah yes....Firepaw, you have been a great apprentice trained by Lichensong, which is why I shall now give your warrior name for following the code and protecting Oneclan. From now on, you are now known as Firestorm. Starclan will honor your courage and bravery." The clan cheered Firestorm, repeating the phrase three times.

Stormkit - Tom - Kit - No Relationships - Sister: Bluekit - Tags: XXX

Stormkit batted at his sisters ears, before hopping around her.

Stonestrike - Tom - Warrior - No Mate - No Kits - No Crush - Tags: XXX

Stonestrike listened happily as the new cats were named.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:21 pm

Yewkit - molly - kit - Tag: Nettlesong , Dizzykit

β€œWe can play tag if you want.” Yewkit said. β€œI’m pretty bored but I don’t feel sleepy. I want to play. Yewkit realized her family were the only cats that she would put up with. She padded up to her mothers tail and pawed at it playfully, waiting for Dizzykit’s response.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Wed Dec 04, 2019 4:10 am

Spottedheart smiled as her new name was announced. She was proud of her clan and herself for making the trek to the new territory.

Shimmertail chanted the new warriors' names with the rest of the clan.
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Tue Dec 10, 2019 5:54 pm

nettlesong || female || queen || location: announcements || tags: dizzykit, yewkit

The queen coughed as Dizzykit jumped away, but smiled nonetheless. That kit is so energetic.

dizzykit || female || kit || location: beside nettlesong || tags: nettlesong, yewkit

Dizzykit jumped up at the offer of a game and quickly hopped down from her perch. "Okay!" she mewed brightly, a beam on her muzzle. Her chest rumbled in a quick-paced purr. "Who's it? Is it just us playing? Oh, oh, can we get the other kits to play too?!"
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:57 am

bluejayfarfalle, wrote:
[b]dizzykit || female || kit || location: beside nettlesong || tags: nettlesong, yewkit

Dizzykit jumped up at the offer of a game and quickly hopped down from her perch. "Okay!" she mewed brightly, a beam on her muzzle. Her chest rumbled in a quick-paced purr. "Who's it? Is it just us playing? Oh, oh, can we get the other kits to play too?!"

Yewkit - molly - kit - Tag: Nettlesong , Dizzykit

β€œOf course! It would be a lot more fun with more kits!” Yewkit mewed with a smile on her muzzle. She was happy her sister seemed so happy to play games. And Dizzykit was right. The more kits they had to play with, the better.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me