thistleclan | open & accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

002.briartail | 002. russetpaw

Postby вlυeвerry; » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:50 am

BRIARTAIL
    male . twenty-three moons . alpha warrior . no apprentice . location, nursery . tags, everyone in the nursery
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the tom stepped into the den and settled down next to the entrance, so he could keep an eye on both the cats in the den with him, and the cats outside of the den also. he watched as one of the kits went tumbling over to burninglight, and he chuckled, listening to the other tom speaking. briartail loved visiting the nursery, even when the kits were not awake; he liked to make sure everything was okay at all times, especially for riverroar - though he never said it out loud before.

RUSSETPAW
    female . nine moons . apprentice . mentor, flaminglight . location, dirt place . tags, crowpaw
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

russetpaw held back a giggle as crowpaw almost crashed into her. he was a.. strange tom. she'd never met anybody as skittish as him. "no need to apologise crowpaw, i did kind of sneak up on you after all." she meowed, stepping back from him a little. "i just saw you sneaking out of the den is all - i just wondered why you were being so, well, sneaky i guess," the young she-cat looked around, before turning back to him, "and now i can see why; i'm sorry i followed you.. here." russetpaw could feel her face burning up with embarrassment. this is exactly why she avoided contact with any other cat as much as she could - it always turned out badly in her favour !
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: thistleclan | open & accepting

Postby Schainukan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:06 am

Crowpaw
Tom | 9 moons | Apprentice | Pineclan | Mentor: Hickoryhollow | Location: Camp | Tags: Russetpaw

Crowpaw felt embarrassment wash over him as Russetpaw mentioned their whereabouts.
"Um, it's fine. I guess I shouldn't have been acting so sneaky after all." He said sheepishly. The tom kneaded the ground a moment, looking around his surroundings before starting to talk; "It's just that..some cats here, are still kind of scary." His voice was awfully quiet as he whispered these words. Crowpaw wouldn't have shared his thoughts weren't it for the fact that the she-cat was a former loner and seemed rather understanding. After all being the skittish cat he is, the feline would have never opened his maw to begin with out of pure fear.
Schainukan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thistleclan | rockclaw

Postby shoelaces » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:08 am

𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐭 ♢ Tom ♢ Alpha warrior ♢ Crushes; Open ♢ Tags; Open
    xxxx♢ 39 Moons ♢ Hetero ♢ Location: Camp ♢

xx- Rockpelt flicked his tail as he left the warriors den, his eyes surveyed the camp, letting out a small, tired grumble. He padded slowly into a slightly less shady spot, soon enough to see a patrol leaving. He cringed on the inside, knowing he'd have to go along on one of the later ones now. Might as well kill time He thought, as he continued to look around, until he saw Rumblekit outside of the nursery. He walked over to him.
    xx- "Hi Rumblekit, what are you doing outside of the nursery at the moment?" The fluffy pelted tom asked.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dinolover519 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:56 am

╒══════════════════╕
Hollypaw
✤ i.Female ii.Apprentice ✤
✤ iii.Mentor: Vulturetalon ✤
✤ iv. 10 moons v.Thistleclan ✤
Tags; Open, the patrol
Mentions:
╘══════════════════╛

Hollypaw followed Wolfcry and the other patrol members through the forest, staying especially close to her mentor, Vulturetalon. The black fae scented the woods around her, taking comfort in the familiar territory. Even with the idiotic Pineclan cats in the patrol, she felt at peace. Shaking her head slightly, Hollypaw perked up her ears and focused back on Vulturetalon and Wolfcry, listening in just in case they gave her further instructions.

╒══════════════════╕
Gingerbranch
❈ i.Female ii.Queen❈
❈ iii.Apprentice: n/a❈
❈ iv. 29 moons v.Thistleclan ❈
Tags; Open, The queens, the kits,
Burninglight,Briartail
Mentions:
╘══════════════════╛

Gingerbranch smiled as she watched Pumakit boldly confront Burninglight with her brothers conspiring nearby. It reminded her of her own kithood days and the one-eyed queen hoped her own kits would bring such joy. Focusing back on Burninglight, the light ginger tabby mewed, “Could you? That would be wonderful! If there is something, would you mind grabbing something for Glacierstream first?” She smiled at the other queen.

╒══════════════════╕
Silvermint
♣ i.Female ii.Medicine Cat♣
♣ iii.Apprentice: Nightpaw♣
♣ iv. 36 moons v.Pineclan ♣
Tags; Open, Nightpaw, Wailingcrow
Mentions:
╘══════════════════╛

Silvermint watched Wailingcrow chat with copperstar for a moment. Seeing as it would likely take a while for the senior medicine cat to finish up, the silver she-cat turned her focus back to her apprentice. “We seem to have the den to ourselves, would you like to discuss your dream-“ she cut off, seeing her apprentice had started organizing the herbs. She had quickly spotted the red berries he had hidden, but chose to ignore it. Wailingcrow could come back any minute now, and if she pointed it out, her apprentice could be in danger. Furthermore, she personally didn’t care if he hoarded the berries, as they could come in handy in the future.

╒══════════════════╕
Spiralshadow
❖ i.Female ii.Alpha warrior❖
❖ iii.Apprentice: Bearpaw❖
❖ iv. 39 moons v.Thistleclan ❖
Tags; Open
Mentions:Hollypaw, Bearpaw
╘══════════════════╛

“Of course, Bearpaw!” Spiralshadow smiled sweetly at her apprentice. “With the clan being so large now, I think it would be beats for us to work on hunting this morning. As long your hunting skills look alright, later we can work on what you prefer.” The large dark molly stood and flicked her fluffy tail. “Should we head out now or is there anything you need to finish up?”

╒══════════════════╕
Lynxfoot
❆ i.Male ii.Omega warrior❆
❆ iii.Apprentice: none❆
❆ iv. 40 moons v.Pineclan ❆
Tags; Open, the patrol
Mentions:
╘══════════════════╛

Lynxfoot raced after Wolfcry. The Siamese tom has noticed her eyeing the Pineclan cats and knew she likely didn’t trust them. The omega warrior quietly wished that the deputy wasn’t as clever and had chosen weaker Thistleclan cats to goon the patrol. In that situation, he could have easily defeat them and Pineclan could rise up once more.
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:38 pm

═══════════════════════
𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖐𝖊
═══════════════════════
│12 moons│She-cat│Pineclan│
═══════════════════════
│Tags: Hollypaw, Dawn patrol│
═══════════════════════
The tawny golden she cat frowned at the apprehensive look the deputy shot at her and Lynxfoot as they set off into the forest. She turned her attention to her former clanmate and brushed against his shoulder partly for her own comfort but also to let him know she was there if he wanted to talk. She scented the air keeping an eye on the bushes for any traces of prey running about.

═══════════════════════
𝕽𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖆𝖗
═══════════════════════
│27 moons│She-cat│Former Rogue│
═══════════════════════
│Tags: The Nursery Squad│
═══════════════════════
Riverroar smiled at the Glacierstream's kits as they questioned the new arrivals. She could almost feel the kits in her belly as if responding to the other kits voices. She nodded in acknowledgement when she saw Briartail poke his head in, while she didn't have any attachment to the tom she could see how much he cared about kits. "If it isn't to much trouble could I also get in line for some fresh kill", she said with a chuckle to the former pine clan warrior briefly wondering where Leopardshoulder was this mourning.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:36 pm

age 14 moons
Tags;
Silvermint

Nightpaw slid his tail against the ground. “Oh, the dream was nothing... it was a more intense version of my recurring nightmare. Maybe it’s because of the merging of clans that it’s changed... plus I’d be dead by now if it was an omen. I’ve had this dream for moons and moons now.” Nightpaw was just repeating what he had said to himself time and time again. When he first recieved the dream he was paranoid and wouldn’t go near any body of water. However, as time went by he told himself it couldn’t be an omen and moved on. However that didn’t stop himself from dreaming of his death. “Plus,” He added with a rare smirk, “it’s more likely that Wailingcrow would kill me for snoring than for me to drown.”
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:40 am

Scalespine - she - alpha warrior - no crush - mateless - no apprentice - tags: open
🖤
She walked back to the camp after her quick huntings with her kits, she caught a few good sized mice and bird. Thought it was too much for her to carry by herself so luckily she had asked her two kits to join her, so she didn't need to leave any of her preys behind her. Flicking her tail she glanced around the clearing before got to the fresh kill pile and dropped her preys here, quickly licking her lips.

Flaminglight - she - alpha warrior - no crush- mateless - Russetpaw - tags: open
🖤
She was out to do some huntings with her mother and Brother, she was not really interested to do anything at this Morning, but her mother makes very clear to her that she needed to join her to this family hunting trip. Sighing she walked only a few steps behind her mother to bring her catches to the fresh kill pile, looking up to her Brother who was lazily dragging into the camp as well.

Treeheart - tom - alpha warrior - no crush - mateless - no apprentice - tags: open
🖤
Yawning the long furred pale Brown tom shook his pelt and dropped his one bird to the pile, he didn't have that much luck with his catches than his mother or sister had. Blinking his eyes he looked around for the awakening cats, wondering if there was so patrols already left, which he really hoped for as he was too tired to do anything. He just wanted to get back to his nest to take some more rest.

Glowpaw - tom - apprentice - no crush - Loudstride - tags: Loudstride
🖤
He flicked his ears, opening his pother eyes to see the cat who was his mentor "what are you talking about? I still have a moon of time before my warrior ceremony" he meowed giving a yawn. Standing up to his paws he stretched his tired body, looking back to his mentor "I can sleep longer if I have the chance right, and you didn't need me before now" he meowed rather calmly.

Hollowpaw - she - apprentice - no crush - Wolfcry - tags: open
🖤
She is sleeping in apprentices den.

Rumblekit - tom - orphaned kit - no crush - tags: Rockpelt
🖤
He silently stayed out of the nursery and enjoyed his loneliness, as being an orphan kit he didn't really have nobody there for him and seriously he didn't want to bother the queens, which was busy with their own small furballs or currently excepting them. Flicking his left ear toward the Rockpelt "Well hello for you too Rockpelt" he meowed rather coldly "What do you mean? I am only a few steps away from the nursery, It's not even that far away and I can be whenever I want to" he meowed with a sight.
[/quote]
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thistleclan | rockclaw

Postby shoelaces » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:01 am

𝐑𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐭 ♢ Tom ♢ Alpha warrior ♢ Crushes; Open ♢ Tags; Rumblekit
    xxxx♢ 39 Moons ♢ Hetero ♢ Location: Camp ♢

xx - Rockpelt hesitated for a second, “Ah, I didn’t mean it like that, sorry. I was just wondering what you were up to.” He bit on his own tongue a bit, feeling a bit dumb for not tjinking his words all the way through, especially when the clan was so tense sometimes. He looked down at the kit, he was always very soft for the kits, and wanted nothing more to protect them and see them into becoming strong warriors.
shoelaces

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:17 pm

s n o w f l u r r y
| alpha warrior | thistleclan | she-cat | 32 m | tags; open |

snowflurry awoke to the sound of others stirring, standing up to stretch and shake the drowsiness away. she shuffled out of the warriors den, careful not to step on those who were still sleeping. she sat outside, curling her tail around herself and watching other cats moving about.

c i n d e r p a w
| apprentice | thistleclan | tom | 11 m | tags; open |

in cinderpaw's opinion, one of the most boring things in life is waking up before anyone else. what is there to do when that happens? wallow in boredom? cinderpaw's noticed that he's been having this problem more since the war. so much was happening, so many lives lost, including his own father. that thought makes his heart sink like a stone. fortunately he saw his denmates' sleeping bodies twitching and stirring, a sign that it was getting to that time. cinderpaw pushed himself out of his den, waiting for the camp to "act" more alive.

k e s t r e l s t o r m
| omega warrior | pineclan | she-cat | 55 m | tags; open |

kestrelstorm was grooming herself in her den, it was something to do while everyone woke up. as soon as she noticed more were getting up, she tensed, halting her progress in her bath and just laying her head down, watching them all. it was obvious that many other felt like her, on edge and just not used to this type of change. she remembered almost every second of the battle, all the cats she harmed. it flashed behind her eyelids and slid into her dreams. she was sorry it had to end like this. she just hopes one day it will be okay, but she knows that it will probably never be normal.

d a w n s t r i k e
| alpha warrior | former rogue | she-cat | 28 m | tags; open |

dawnstrike's eyes opened a tad to see the silhouettes of others leaving the den as everyone began waking. she yawned, stretching a bit in her position on the bedding, before closing her eyes again.

b r i g h t c l o u d
| elder | thistleclan | tom | 126 m | tags; open |

brightcloud groaned, stumbling slowly go his paws, deciding to come out of hiding as everybody woke up.
he watched everyone else, giving himself a bath as he did so.

r a v e n w h i s k e r
| omega warrior | pineclan | she-cat | 37 m | tags; risingflame |

ravenwhisker sat in the clearing of the camp, watching others and trying her hardest to not give any thistleclan members dirty looks. it was very hard. she spotted risingflame, a fellow clan member back in pineclan. it would be best if she trotted over there than to just sit around and be more prone to be targeted. then again, it might also be suspicious for two pineclan cats to be conversing with one another alone, but she could care less. ravenwhisker made her way over to risingflame, avoiding brushing past others in the process. she sat beside him, "another day in paradise, huh?"
████████████████████████████
"𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍."
─ edgar allan poe
████████████████████████████
・・・・・・・・・
x she / her x|x est x|x june 22; cancerx|x isfp-t x|x 9w1 x
storage xx kaz kaz kaz xx HUSKY xx demon spawn xx lun !!!!
・・・・・・・・・
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:54 am

Scalespine - she - alpha warrior - no crush - mateless - no apprentice - tags: open
🖤
She walked back to the camp after her quick huntings with her kits, she caught a few good sized mice and bird. Thought it was too much for her to carry by herself so luckily she had asked her two kits to join her, so she didn't need to leave any of her preys behind her. Flicking her tail she glanced around the clearing before got to the fresh kill pile and dropped her preys here, quickly licking her lips.

Flaminglight - she - alpha warrior - no crush- mateless - Russetpaw - tags: open
🖤
She was out to do some huntings with her mother and Brother, she was not really interested to do anything at this Morning, but her mother makes very clear to her that she needed to join her to this family hunting trip. Sighing she walked only a few steps behind her mother to bring her catches to the fresh kill pile, looking up to her Brother who was lazily dragging into the camp as well.

Treeheart - tom - alpha warrior - no crush - mateless - no apprentice - tags: open
🖤
Yawning the long furred pale Brown tom shook his pelt and dropped his one bird to the pile, he didn't have that much luck with his catches than his mother or sister had. Blinking his eyes he looked around for the awakening cats, wondering if there was so patrols already left, which he really hoped for as he was too tired to do anything. He just wanted to get back to his nest to take some more rest.

Glowpaw - tom - apprentice - no crush - Loudstride - tags: Loudstride
🖤
He flicked his ears, opening his pother eyes to see the cat who was his mentor "what are you talking about? I still have a moon of time before my warrior ceremony" he meowed giving a yawn. Standing up to his paws he stretched his tired body, looking back to his mentor "I can sleep longer if I have the chance right, and you didn't need me before now" he meowed rather calmly.

Hollowpaw - she - apprentice - no crush - Wolfcry - tags: open
🖤
She is sleeping in apprentices den.

Rumblekit - tom - orphaned kit - no crush - tags: Rockpelt
🖤
He looked at him then toward the clearning "nothing really, I am too big to play with Glacierstream's kits and too young to play with apprentices...there is not much for me to do" he meowed sighing. Flicking his tail his eyes landed to the fresh kill pile, remind him that he was not yet eated anything, so maybe that something he could do right now.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me