π·π‘’π‘ π‘˜π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘› - 𝑂𝑝𝑒𝑛 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π·π‘’π‘ π‘˜π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘› - 𝑂𝑝𝑒𝑛 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!

Postby r0adkill » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:35 pm

Sunblaze

Leader|Tom|35 Moons|Crush: None

β•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–β˜€γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β•

Sunblaze nodded, a sigh escaping his mouth as he tilted his head to look at the stars. "We'll do our best to find the culprit and exile them," He said, bringing his gaze down to his paw as they walked along. Night had fallen by now, moonlight filtering through the dense leaves overhead as the only light source.

The closer they got to the moonstone. the more anxious Sunblaze became. The grass and dirt under his paws started to become more rocky, the sound of water getting nearer as they approached. "We're almost there, be careful with your footing," He told Snowspirit, glancing back at her to make sure she wasn't struggling. The gold colored tom could feel his heart pounding in his chest as they began to climb the slope up to the moonstone.

The area wasn't too rocky but it was more so than other areas of their territory. After a small climb up a slope and a few twists and turns, the two cats found themselves at the moonstone. The moonstone was a huge boulder protruding out of the lush green slopes surrounding it. A small stream of water trickled down the face of the rock and collected in a small pond at the base of the huge stone. "I'm nervous," The tom stated, staring at the rock face, glistening in the moonlight.

Moonpaw

Medicine cat apprentice|She-cat|8 Moons|Crush: Tigerpaw|Ment: Snowspirit

Moonpaw listened intently, wondering what it would be like to have so many huge cats in one place. At the tale of the metal monsters, the young medicine cat shrank a bit. "That's terrible..." She muttered softly, her eyes sad. "May they rest easy in Starclan," She continued, her tail twitching nervously. "Maybe... you could join us permanently," She mused, glancing to Waspfeather nervously. She worried the warrior might object or scold her for saying such a thing.

-Waiting for Widesteps reply-

Honeysky

Warrior|She-cat|62 Moons|Crush: None

The ginger cat stared after Thorn as he made his leave. She let out a soft sigh, her fur beginning to lay back down. She shook her head, turning to Jaypaw and giving a small smile. "He probably will be, his scent is always on our borders," She told the kit, giving a shrug.

"But I doubt he'll be a problem. He's just looking for food and a warm place to rest, I think every cat deserves that." She said, nuzzling Jaypaw before beginning to head back to camp. "I'll be sure to tell Rivermist and Sunblaze tomorrow morning. For now, lets head back to camp," She told the tom, waiting for him to follow before padding off through the brush.

Cloudflower

Warrior|She-cat|34 moons|Crush: Rivermist|App: Antpaw

Cloudflower let out a soft, amused purr. "Enemies beware, here comes a rain cloud," she laughed, feeling more at ease with just Rivermist by her side. She felt more at ease now than she had felt all day. She let out a little yawn, her exhaustion really hitting her. "It'll be weird without you in the warriors den," she told the tom, turning her gaze downwards in a bit of embarrassment.

Thunderstorm

Warrior|Tom|32 moons|Crush: Open

Thunderstorm tilted his head in confusion, looking at the she-cat with a bit of concern. "You haven't troubled me," He told her, keeping his gaze on her as he took in her body language. "What makes you upset?" He asked, furrowing his brow. The huge tom knew he wasn't the most friendly or the most pleasant cat, making him worried that he had upset the newcomer.

"If you're hungry, we have freshkill," he told her, nodding his head to the pile near the front of the camp clearing He wondered if perhaps he had met this cat before though he couldn't say when exactly that may have happened. "While you are in the clan, we will care and provide you with anything you may need," He told her, hoping to help her feel more at ease. "What do I call you?" He asked, realizing he hadn't gotten her name yet.

Owlkit

Kit|Tom|5 moons|Crush: none

Owlkit giggled, spinning around to watch Antpaw chase after Quailkit. He switched his gaze to his brother, watching as he ran into a rock and then tripped over another. "Oh what a clumsy fool," he mumbled, though he quickly ran to his brothers aid.

"Robinkit, be more careful!" He hissed, aggravation masking his worry. He checked his brother's paw quickly and let out a soft huff. "We'll ask Moonpaw if you'll need anything once we're done playing," he said, giving Robinkit a smile.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NikkiCat » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:20 am

Speckleheart

Warrior|She-Cat|26 Moons|Crush: Sunblaze

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Speckleheart is taking her vigil, so no response will be available until it ends.~

Mistwing

Loner|She-Cat|29 Moons|Crush: None
Location: Forest|Tags: Cloudflower, Thunderstorm, Speckleheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Huh? O-oh... I'm Mistwing." She dips her head. "I-I'm fine, really! I just don't want to cause any trouble. I'm sure you all have enough trouble on your paws anyway!" She glances at a small, speckled she-cat, who is staring her down intently. "Uhh... who's that? Is she usually this... aggressive?"
NikkiCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:26 pm

β„π•šπ•§π•–π•£π•žπ•šπ•€π•₯
Deputy|48 moons|Tom|Cloudflower|Tigerpaw|Cloudflower

Rivermist let out an amused purr. "They better watch their backs." He looked to her as she spoke about hum not going to be in the den. "Yeah. It'll feel weird without you guys." He said. "I was thinking, would you possibly be okay with spending the night with me?" He asked shyly, trying his hardest to not look away.

𝕁𝕒π•ͺ𝕑𝕒𝕨
Elder|8 moons|Tom|No Crush|No Apprentice|Honeysky, apprentices

"Will he join or clan oneday?" Jaypaw asked her. As normal he leaned into her touch slightly and forced himself as best he could to get ready to the walk back, his fear was slowly leaving him and was being replaced with his sadness, but also a bit of excitement, he hasnt been out if camp for such a time.

π•„π•šπ•€π•₯π•ͺ𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖
Warrior|29 moons|She-cat|No Crush|No Apprentice|Fogspirit

Mistybreeze looked away, lightly embarrassed. "Sorry, I didn't mean to ask you to many questions." She apologized. "Are you sure you me to lead?" She asked him, wanting to make sure he was certain.

π•Žπ•’π•€π•‘π•—π•–π•’π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣
Warrior|34 moons|Tom|No Crush|No Apprentice|Moonpaw, Widestep, Ripplefall

Waspfeather looked at Moonpaw in a bit of shock before saying. "While Widestep gets the option of staying permanently, Sunblaze get to make the final decision. It'd have to be brought up with Sunblaze." He pointed out. "And with all this stress on him, Sunblaze might not be able to think of a proper answer." He added.
Part of him didn't like the idea of the tom being a part of the clan, but he wasn't going to argue with Moonpaw, she should just be wary of what she was saying. He slightly peered out of the den, but turned beck to Widestep and Moonpaw. He caught the apprentice's nervous glance and slightly tilted his head. Was she expecting him to say something.

π”Ύπ• π•π••π•€π•œπ•ͺ
Warrior|31 moons|She-cat|Sunblaze|No Apprentice|Sunblaze, Open

"I'm doing okay." Goldsky answered hesitantly, wording it carefully. The golden she-cat doubted he'd flirt at a time like this, but she was watching her wording incase he decided to use it against her later, it'd seemed like something he'd do, but also something he wouldn't do, better to be safe then sorry anyway, but in reality, she just didnt want anyone to know how she felt, she was just trying to use any excuse she could.

π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•‘π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•¨π•šπ•€π•™
Warrior|23 moons|Tom|Snowspirit|Maplepaw|Maplepaw

"Sure." He smiled weakly. "We can go hunting." Whisperingwish couldn't miss the disappointment in Maplepaw's gaze and voice, but he really didnt care, he does care about his apprentice's training and feelings, but he was to shaken from Ivystar's death to really care at the moment, but he made a small note to make sure to give him a bit extra training to make up for it.

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
Apprentice|7 moons|Tom|Open|Cloudflower|Quailkit, Robinkit, Owlkit

Antpaw padded over to Robinkit. "Are you okay?" He asked her. He was concerned about the kit. "We can take you to the medicine cat once she returns, or if Moonpaw's there." Antpaw said to the kit.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H0mieslice » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:50 pm

Robinkit
Kit - Tom - Location; Camp - Tags; Owlkit,Quailkit, Antpaw

"I'm think I'm okay," he hastily replied. "I probably just stepped on a rock or something." He didn't really like having the attention of the medicine cats. I'd rather that their attention were saved for if something really bad happened.he thought.
"Well then let's keep playing!" he said as he started to trot away from his brother and Antpaw. Then, he started to run, but not too fast this time.
H0mieslice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me