π·π‘’π‘ π‘˜π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘› - 𝑂𝑝𝑒𝑛 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π·π‘’π‘ π‘˜π‘π‘™π‘Žπ‘› - 𝑂𝑝𝑒𝑛 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ 𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!

Postby Vylad » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:22 am

β„π•šπ•§π•–π•£π•žπ•šπ•€π•₯
Deputy|48 moons|Tom|Cloudflower|Tigerpaw|Cloudflower

He looked to Thunderstorm and asked. "Can you watch her as me and Cloudflower check the borders?" It probably wasn't a good idea for them to go out alone, but the tom wanted as many cats in the camp as possible, since there were now two loners in camp as well as the murderer was still out. He looked at the kits and the apprentice who were behind him, all four of them seemed oblivious to what wawas happening.

𝕁𝕒π•ͺ𝕑𝕒𝕨
Elder|8 moons|Tom|No Crush|No Apprentice|Honeysky, apprentices

He let out a small purr and chuckled. "Yeah, you're right." He listened to her and tilted his head. "Okay, which one should we try first?" He asked the warrior.
Jaypaw stood behind the she-cat, unsure of what to do. The three-legged tom crept forward and stood behind Honeysky, his pelt slightly bristling, the ton's voice kinda scared him. He didn't know if he was going to attack or not.
He looked to Hoenysky and back to the loner, or sure what go do.

π•„π•šπ•€π•₯π•ͺ𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖
Warrior|29 moons|She-cat|No Crush|No Apprentice|Fogspirit

"Sounds good." The she-cat responded. "Should we hunt in the forest and go to the river or hunt by the river and hunt on the way back in the forest?" She asked, questioning where they should hunt first. Scanning around the forest, her ear slightly flicking.

π•Žπ•’π•€π•‘π•—π•–π•’π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣
Warrior|34 moons|Tom|No Crush|No Apprentice|Moonpaw, Widestep, Ripplefall

Waspfeather looked at Moonpaw in a bit of shock before saying. "While Widestep gets the option of staying permanently, Sunblaze get to make the final decision. It'd have to be brought up with Sunblaze." He pointed out. "And with all this stress on him, Sunblaze might not be able to think of a proper answer." He added.
Part of him didn't like the idea of the tom being a part of the clan, but he wasn't going to argue with Moonpaw, she should just be wary of what she was saying. He slightly peered out of the den, but turned beck to Widestep and Moonpaw. He caught the apprentice's nervous glance and slightly tilted his head. Was she expecting him to say something.

π”Ύπ• π•π••π•€π•œπ•ͺ
Warrior|31 moons|She-cat|Sunblaze|No Apprentice|Sunblaze, Open

"I'm doing okay." Goldsky answered hesitantly, wording it carefully. The golden she-cat doubted he'd flirt at a time like this, but she was watching her wording incase he decided to use it against her later, it'd seemed like something he'd do, but also something he wouldn't do, better to be safe then sorry anyway, but in reality, she just didnt want anyone to know how she felt, she was just trying to use any excuse she could.

π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•‘π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•¨π•šπ•€π•™
Warrior|23 moons|Tom|Snowspirit|Maplepaw|Maplepaw

"Sure." He smiled weakly. "We can go hunting." Whisperingwish couldn't miss the disappointment in Maplepaw's gaze and voice, but he really didnt care, he does care about his apprentice's training and feelings, but he was to shaken from Ivystar's death to really care at the moment, but he made a small note to make sure to give him a bit extra training to make up for it.

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
Apprentice|7 moons|Tom|Open|Cloudflower|Quailkit, Robinkit, Owlkit

"You don't have to make it sound like a job." He purred. "You should enjoy playing games while you can, you won't get many time to play when you're an apprentice." He told Owlkit, gently flicking his ear with his tailtip. "Most games are more fun when there's more cats." He stood to his paws and gave a light stretch.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:05 pm

r0adkill wrote:

Sunblaze

Leader|Tom|35 Moons|Crush: None

β•β•β•Β°βˆ΄,*β‹…βœ²β•β•γ€–β˜€γ€—β•β•βœ²β‹…*,βˆ΄Β°β•β•β•

Sunblaze padded over to the medicine cat, brushing against her side gently before pushing his nose into the fur on her neck. "Let's get going, Snowspirit," He told the she-cat, pulling back to look at her with a soft smile though she couldn't see it.

The tom waited patiently for the snow white she-cat to move to his side, knowing that she was grieving just as much as the rest of them. Once they had fallen into place, Sunblaze lead them out of camp and into the surrounding forest. On his way out, he gave both Speckleheart and Goldsky a small nod before continuing. He had to talk to Snowspirit about the suspicious circumstances of Ivystar's death but he wanted to be sure the rest of the clan didn't hear.

"Who ever took her life... They had to have known her," He said, his voice quiet in the sleeping forest. The thought of Ivystar's murder made the forest feel unsafe and eerie. Each shifting of the shadows put him on edge, though he knew he shouldn't be afraid. "They had to have known she had her 9 lives and her claws were sheathed," He said, looking up to the darkening sky. Just this morning he had been chatting with Ivystar and now... She was gone.

r0adkill wrote:

Moonpaw

Medicine cat apprentice|She-cat|8 Moons|Crush: Tigerpaw|Ment: Snowspirit

Moonpaw listened intently, wondering what it would be like to have so many huge cats in one place. At the tale of the metal monsters, the young medicine cat shrank a bit. "That's terrible..." She muttered softly, her eyes sad. "May they rest easy in Starclan," She continued, her tail twitching nervously. "Maybe... you could join us permanently," She mused, glancing to Waspfeather nervously. She worried the warrior might object or scold her for saying such a thing.

-waiting for Widestep's responce-

Honeysky

Warrior|She-cat|62 Moons|Crush: None

The she-cat scrambled back onto her feet, unsheathing her claws. Her fur bristled with the toms words, her tail flicking in annoyance. This wasn't the best way to end a terrible day. "While normally a loner would be welcome to join, your hostility makes me less inclined to offer," she hissed.

The she-cat kept herself positioned between the loner and Jaypaw, her maternal instincts making her more on edge. She hissed again, challenging the tom to make a move. "If you value your life, you'll leave," she told him. She was unwilling to fight unless she had to, knowing that an injury would be an inconvenience to the clan in their current state.

Cloudflower

Warrior|She-cat|34 moons|Crush: Rivermist|App: Antpaw

Cloudflower let out a soft, relieved, sigh at Rivermist's words. She knew that just the two of them going would be a bit dangerous all things considered but she was glad to have to time alone. With Thunderstorm's agreement, the she-cat smiled in appreciation. With Thunderstorm guarding, that meant that neither she or Rivermist would have to guard once they got back either as the new father was more than willing to actively defend his kits. Even if there wasn't much to defend them from.

Once Mistwing was left with the warrior, she moved to stand by Rivermist's side. "Let's get going, before I fall asleep right here," she purred in amusement. Once out of camp, she stayed a bit closer to the toms side than she usually would though she blamed it on her nerves. Night had fallen properly, the moon and stars beginning to shine overhead.

"I wonder what it'd be like to be a real cloud," she sighed dreamily, gazing up overhead as a cloud drifted in front of the moon. "Must be nice..." She continued, turning her gaze back downward to ensure she didn't trip over anything.

Thunderstorm

Warrior|Tom|32 moons|Crush: Open
Location: Camp|Tags: Bird Babies, Mistwing, Cloudflower, Rivermist

The tom perked up as the deputy and his entourage approached, opting to pad forward to meet them. He glanced to Mistwing as Rivermist spoke, looking back to the deputy and nodding. "I'll watch her until sunrise so that you two might get some rest once you return," He told them, giving his best attempt at a smile.

He watched as the two padded away, turning quickly to give each of his kits a lick on the head. "You'll sleep once your game is finished," He told them, leaving no room for objection before quickly turning back to the newcomer.

"I'm Thunderstorm. Please follow me," He told her, dipping his head respectfully before padding towards a small enclave in camp with a layering of moss. "You'll be sleeping here until further notice. You'll be taken care of properly as well," He told her.

Owlkit

Kit|Tom|5 moons|Crush: none

Owlkit smiled sheepishly, nodding at Antpaw's words. "Yeah, I guess you're right- Hey!" He replied, spinning as his father licked his head. Before he could refuse his bedtime, his father disappeared with a mystery cat. "I can't wait to be an apprentice," He grumbled, pouting as he watched Thunderstorm pad off. He sighed and shrugged, backing up behind his siblings a bit before running off.

"Well?!" he called, laughing a bit. "Let's play!" He cheered, watching as his siblings scattered away from the apprentice in a flurry of white fluff.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:16 pm

~Lillyclaw
Female|20 moons|Warrior|Location;; Camp|Tags;;
Lillyclaw dragged herself from her thoughts as she looked around the camp at the other cats wandering around. She started to groom herself a little as her fur had bits of dirt clinging to it.

-Thorn
Male|25 moons|Loner|Location;; Forest|Tags;; Honeysky,Jaypaw
A snort of false amusement left the tom’s nose β€œJoin? A clan? No way,” Thorn spat, his pelt bristled at the thought. A family would be enough company, he didn’t need that many cats sticking their noses in his business. He threw a glance at the young cat that had stepped out of the bushes, he wasn’t looking for a fight and was only interested in the meal that lay at his paws. His eyes flicked back to the she-cat, amused that she had made no advancements to push him out, and he had no intentions of starting a fight, at least not today. He wasn’t particularly in the mood. β€œWell I would hate to mess up the pelt of such a pretty she-cat. I’m only here for my meal, not a fight,” he meowed, stooping down to pick up his prey but stopped and looked up at her β€œI’m sure we’ll see each other real soon,” he said with a mischevious glint to his eye. He glanced at the young cat once more before gathering his prey and starting off the territory. He had been through the clan’s territory many times and knew it well. He probably caused them quite commotion at the amount of times they’d caught his scent straying across the border, but it didn’t bother him any.
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:55 pm

β„π•šπ•§π•–π•£π•žπ•šπ•€π•₯
Deputy|48 moons|Tom|Cloudflower|Tigerpaw|Cloudflower

Rivermist nodded to the tom. "Thanks." Was all he said before padding beside Cloudflower to check the borders. Once they were outside, he slightly moved closer to the she-cat, feeling comforted by her presence. He listened to her speak softly, looking up at the sky. "Not much to worry about as a cloud." He said. "You' also get to rain on those you hate." He attempted at a joke.
Rivermist looked back at the ground and stepped over a stick, not wanting to step on it, he hated splinters and would avoid any chance of getting one in his pads.

𝕁𝕒π•ͺ𝕑𝕒𝕨
Elder|8 moons|Tom|No Crush|No Apprentice|Honeysky, apprentices

Jaypaw slightly stepped back once the tom's gaze fell on him, and he did his best to peer around Honeysky, curiosity slightly biting him. He felt his pelt slightly bristle at his words about messing up Honeysky's pelt and any concerns he had about not being able to fight were gone in a fury of wanting to protect her, but once he stated he wouldn't be battling he calmed down.
He didn't step back this time when his gaze fell on him again, part of him sure he'd fall, but he kept his gaze low and avoided making any kind of eye contact. "Is he gonna be back soon?" He asked Honeysky, he did say he' see her again.

π•„π•šπ•€π•₯π•ͺ𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖
Warrior|29 moons|She-cat|No Crush|No Apprentice|Fogspirit

"Sounds good." The she-cat responded. "Should we hunt in the forest and go to the river or hunt by the river and hunt on the way back in the forest?" She asked, questioning where they should hunt first. Scanning around the forest, her ear slightly flicking.

π•Žπ•’π•€π•‘π•—π•–π•’π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣
Warrior|34 moons|Tom|No Crush|No Apprentice|Moonpaw, Widestep, Ripplefall

Waspfeather looked at Moonpaw in a bit of shock before saying. "While Widestep gets the option of staying permanently, Sunblaze get to make the final decision. It'd have to be brought up with Sunblaze." He pointed out. "And with all this stress on him, Sunblaze might not be able to think of a proper answer." He added.
Part of him didn't like the idea of the tom being a part of the clan, but he wasn't going to argue with Moonpaw, she should just be wary of what she was saying. He slightly peered out of the den, but turned beck to Widestep and Moonpaw. He caught the apprentice's nervous glance and slightly tilted his head. Was she expecting him to say something.

π”Ύπ• π•π••π•€π•œπ•ͺ
Warrior|31 moons|She-cat|Sunblaze|No Apprentice|Sunblaze, Open

"I'm doing okay." Goldsky answered hesitantly, wording it carefully. The golden she-cat doubted he'd flirt at a time like this, but she was watching her wording incase he decided to use it against her later, it'd seemed like something he'd do, but also something he wouldn't do, better to be safe then sorry anyway, but in reality, she just didnt want anyone to know how she felt, she was just trying to use any excuse she could.

π•Žπ•™π•šπ•€π•‘π•–π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•¨π•šπ•€π•™
Warrior|23 moons|Tom|Snowspirit|Maplepaw|Maplepaw

"Sure." He smiled weakly. "We can go hunting." Whisperingwish couldn't miss the disappointment in Maplepaw's gaze and voice, but he really didnt care, he does care about his apprentice's training and feelings, but he was to shaken from Ivystar's death to really care at the moment, but he made a small note to make sure to give him a bit extra training to make up for it.

π”Έπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
Apprentice|7 moons|Tom|Open|Cloudflower|Quailkit, Robinkit, Owlkit

Antpaw chuckled. "It's not what it seems, I'd love to have one more day in the nursery." After saying that, the apprentice rose to his paws and watched the kits run away from him. Antoaw gave them a bit more time before deciding on which kit to go after. The tom deciding to go after Quailkit.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:42 pm

━━ π…πŽπ†π’ππˆπ‘πˆπ“
    ❝ I. tom II. 34 moons III. warrior IV. no romantic interest mentions. none tags. mistybreeze ❞
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    he nodded in response to her words for a moment. when she questioned him regarding on where to start, he sighed. "mistybreeze, why don't you take charge and just go where the wind takes you? while this was my idea, it is for you in all reality. whichever you prefer first." he explained to her.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NikkiCat » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:21 am

Speckleheart

Warrior|She-Cat|26 Moons|Crush: Sunblaze

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Speckleheart is taking her vigil, so no response will be available until it ends.~

Mistwing

Loner|She-Cat|29 Moons|Crush: None

"I won't be any trouble, I promise. I'll just... try to stay out of the way. It's the least I could do, seeing as I'm an unwanted guest." She curls herself into a tight ball, her soft gaze on Thunderstorm. "You seem familiar to me. I'm not sure why..." She shakes her head. "Ack! No, nevermind. It's just... I mean... It's not important."
NikkiCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby H0mieslice » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:36 pm

Robinkit
Tom - Kit - Tags;Bird Children, Antpaw - Location; Camp

Robinkit dashed away from where Antpaw was, in different directions than his siblings. He watched as Antpaw went after his brother, still running in the direction that he was originally going. Robinkit then bumped into a rock, but quickly regained his coordination and ran in a different direction, towards his sister. He lost sight of where Antpaw was, but again, kept running around while looking around. This time, he tripped over a rock, fell over, and practically yelped as he felt a pain go through his paw.
H0mieslice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r0adkill » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 am

r0adkill wrote:

Sunblaze

Leader|Tom|35 Moons|Crush: None

Sunblaze padded over to the medicine cat, brushing against her side gently before pushing his nose into the fur on her neck. "Let's get going, Snowspirit," He told the she-cat, pulling back to look at her with a soft smile though she couldn't see it.

The tom waited patiently for the snow white she-cat to move to his side, knowing that she was grieving just as much as the rest of them. Once they had fallen into place, Sunblaze lead them out of camp and into the surrounding forest. On his way out, he gave both Speckleheart and Goldsky a small nod before continuing. He had to talk to Snowspirit about the suspicious circumstances of Ivystar's death but he wanted to be sure the rest of the clan didn't hear.

"Who ever took her life... They had to have known her," He said, his voice quiet in the sleeping forest. The thought of Ivystar's murder made the forest feel unsafe and eerie. Each shifting of the shadows put him on edge, though he knew he shouldn't be afraid. "They had to have known she had her 9 lives and her claws were sheathed," He said, looking up to the darkening sky. Just this morning he had been chatting with Ivystar and now... She was gone.

Moonpaw

Medicine cat apprentice|She-cat|8 Moons|Crush: Tigerpaw|Ment: Snowspirit

Moonpaw listened intently, wondering what it would be like to have so many huge cats in one place. At the tale of the metal monsters, the young medicine cat shrank a bit. "That's terrible..." She muttered softly, her eyes sad. "May they rest easy in Starclan," She continued, her tail twitching nervously. "Maybe... you could join us permanently," She mused, glancing to Waspfeather nervously. She worried the warrior might object or scold her for saying such a thing.

Honeysky

Warrior|She-cat|62 Moons|Crush: None

The ginger cat stared after Thorn as he made his leave. She let out a soft sigh, her fur beginning to lay back down. She shook her head, turning to Jaypaw and giving a small smile. "He probably will be, his scent is always on our borders," She told the kit, giving a shrug.

"But I doubt he'll be a problem. He's just looking for food and a warm place to rest, I think every cat deserves that." She said, nuzzling Jaypaw before beginning to head back to camp. "I'll be sure to tell Rivermist and Sunblaze tomorrow morning. For now, lets head back to camp," She told the tom, waiting for him to follow before padding off through the brush.

Cloudflower

Warrior|She-cat|34 moons|Crush: Rivermist|App: Antpaw

Cloudflower let out a soft, amused purr. "Enemies beware, here comes a rain cloud," she laughed, feeling more at ease with just Rivermist by her side. She felt more at ease now than she had felt all day. She let out a little yawn, her exhaustion really hitting her. "It'll be weird without you in the warriors den," she told the tom, turning her gaze downwards in a bit of embarrassment.

Thunderstorm

Warrior|Tom|32 moons|Crush: Open

Thunderstorm shook his head, looking out over the clan as he did so. "Duskclan welcomes all... Today has just been a tough one for the clan," he explained, turning to look at Mistwing with a sympathetic look. He shrugged, turning back to look at the clan.

"Our leader will be more willing to listen once the night passes, patience is key." He said, smiling softly as he watched his kits scamper around camp. "If you have questions, I will answer them. If you have wounds, our medicine cat will help you. If you're hungry, you'll be fed. Duskclan is a haven for all cats," He said turning back to the she-cat.

His ears perked with interest at Mistwing's comment about him seeming familiar. "I can assure you that this is our first meeting, perhaps you're mistaking me for another?" He asked. Though there wasn't much room for mistaken identity, even though many cats had similarly colored pelts, Thunderstorm was the biggest cat in the clan.

Owlkit

Kit|Tom|5 moons|Crush: none

Owlkit giggled, spinning around to watch Antpaw chase after Quailkit. He switched his gaze to his brother, watching as he ran into a rock and then tripped over another. "Oh what a clumsy fool," he mumbled, though he quickly ran to his brothers aid.

"Robinkit, be more careful!" He hissed, aggravation masking his worry. He checked his brother's paw quickly and let out a soft huff. "We'll ask Moonpaw if you'll need anything once we're done playing," he said, giving Robinkit a smile.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NikkiCat » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:07 am

Speckleheart

Warrior|She-Cat|26 Moons|Crush: Sunblaze

~Speckleheart is taking her vigil, so no response will be available until it ends.~

Mistwing

Loner|She-Cat|29 Moons|Crush: None

"Y-yeah, sorry." She could only mew those two words before sheepishly looking at her paws. She never knew her father, only his scent. So why did this tom feel so familiar? She couldn't figure it out at all. "I'm... sorry to trouble you." Mistwing felt like nothing short of a burden. Maybe she should just... give up, and leave the past behind her. There's no hope for me to be a clan cat, anyways, she thought to herself sadly. Peanut... that was the name the twolegs gave me... maybe I should start using that... and act like the mouse-brained kittypet I was likely destined to be... She sighs, lost in her thoughts.
NikkiCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugarkitza » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:19 am

{ S n ΓΈ w s p i r i t }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 21 MΓΈΓΈns | Crushless }
{ Medicine Cat | App. Moonpaw }
{ LΓΈcatiΓΈn; Camp > Clearing }
{ Tagged; Sunblaze }
──────────────────

Snowspirit noticed Sunblaze's return and stiffened for a moment before she could pull away from him, nodding and flicking her tail. She raised her voice momentarily. "When Ivystar's burial takes place, make sure that any cat coming in contact with blood go wash. We do not want to risk sickness in the clan." Her pale, sightless eyes were heavy. Granted, she didn't ask for it often, but if Ivystar had been killed, there were different ways in doing it. She wished she could investigate further, but the deputy needed to recieve his nine lives from Starclan. With a sigh, she moved after him and out of camp.

At the mention of her once more in private, the medicine cat knew this was to be a conversation they kept between them. She agreed with a dip of herhead. "I fear the clan will be in for a war of heart." She murmured. "Patrols will have to get larger out of camp so every cat has a witness, Sunblaze. I pray the attacker was just some intelligent but passing rogue or loner. Better, an accident, though I know even myself would have a hard time excepting that as fate." She moved along silently, mainly behind the tom just to follow him., whiskers brushing against his tail and agile paws feeling the ground before her- its shape, how it curved and bent, and what she may expect with it to follow.

{ E c h ΓΈ p a w }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 9 MΓΈΓΈns | Crush; Maplepaw }
{ WarriΓΈr Apprentice | Ment. Ripplefall }
{ LΓΈcation; Camp > Clearing }
{ Tagged; None/Open }
──────────────────

Open for interaction.

{ T i g e r p a w }
{ FΓΈrm | Tom | 9 MΓΈΓΈns | Crushless }
{ WarriΓΈr Apprentice | Ment. Rivermist }
{ LΓΈcation; Camp > Clearing }
{ Tagged; None/Open }