π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:43 pm

Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Blossomsong -

"You must not have heard my mouse-brained brother then," he responded with an annoyed twitch of his whiskers, rolling his eyes.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

Leaping to the branch below Skyheart, he looked up at her with a concerned flash in his eyes for a moment. "Are you alright?" he asked, using his tail to balance himself on the branch as he moved to a sturdier part.

sorry for the short post lol
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:10 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Tiny Crush: Thunderfang - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart shook her head a few times to regain her sight and shake off the leaves, then looked at Thunderfang. "I'm good!" She held the bird in her mouth and carefully clawed her way down the tree.

(Its ok, my posts are generally short XD)

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenβ™₯︎ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:28 pm

β™₯︎
location; camp tags; lightningtail mood; neutral
------
blossomsong let herself laugh for a moment then sighed."not in particular." she laughed, flicking her tail."although he never surprises me."she finished a grin still on her face. although she knew that thunderfang was a generally 'destructive', to say the least, cat, she still wanted to know what happened. even she couldnt resist a story. "what happened?"

daisypaw's still sleeping. she's kinda lazy.
milevenβ™₯︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:25 pm

"He stole my nest last night. Again..." Lightningtail said with a sigh. They were close together so it was easily confused if one of them was tired enough, it was just another annoying sibling thing. He didn't go into too much detail because he didn't see the point in telling it all.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

"That's good," he called, leaping down after her. He tried to decide what to go for next, or if they could just hang out a bit. He wasn't usually this lazy but the lack of sleep still clung to him like unseen cobwebs. The warm sunlight through the shade of the trees wasn't the best help either.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Tiny Crush: Thunderfang - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

She soon hopped onto the ground, sneezed for a second, then shook out her pelt and looked back up at Thunderfang. "I think that's enough prey for today. How about we put some of it in the freshkill pile then go explore for awhile? Maybe try to find some trinkets to add to my collection?"

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenβ™₯︎ » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:53 pm

[removed]
location; camp tags; lightningtail mood; neutral
------
blossomsong nodded, and tilted her head sideways. she once again glanced back at the apprentices den, but this time, daisypaw's pure white coat was not there. she turned her head back to lightningtail "of course he did."she sighed, purring softly. she began clawing at the ground, because she had nothing to say. she was worried she had gotten herself into another awkward situation, but she tried her hardest not to turn around and bolt away without saying anything. for now she would just sit there, praying to starclan that she wouldn't have to stay in this position much longer.

[removed]
location;forest tags; paleheather technically mood; bored
------
daisypaw's bright yellow eyes flickered open, the sunlight filtering through cracks in the den. she looked around, seeing she was the only apprentice still in the den. she knew paleheather would be upset if she slept in late, and didn't bring back any food. but what did it matter to her? she got scolded enough for her sharp mouth, she wouldn't mind one for being lazy. she sat up and stretched her back, and peered outside of the den. she was thinking that maybe if she snuck out, and nobody noticed her, nobody would know she slept in. however, she noticed that blossomsong and lightningtail were near by. fox dung she thought to herself. she knew she had to catch some food now. she slipped out of the den, and sulked off into the forest. she held her head high in the air, attempted to catch a scent trail. she wandered around the forest this way for a while, almost looking stupid. she rolled her eyes and dropped her head back down low. it was only then when she finally caught the faint scent of a mouse. she followed it for a while, till she finally caught sight of it. it was scrawny, but it didn't matter, it was food. she lowered her body close to the ground, almost to the point where the leaves were scraping her stomach. she silently crept towards the mouse, her eyes turning to slits. she was soon just about two feet away from the mouse. she retracted her claws, leaped into the air, and attempted to pin the mouse. the mouse saw her midair and scurried off, and instead of landing on the mouse, she fell straight onto the ground, and rolled into a puddle of mud. she regained her balance, and looked down at her paws. her once pure white pelt was now a muddy brown. she hissed, and tried shaking off as much as she could. now she not only had to go back to camp without food, but she'd have to go back to camp a major mess. the prayed to starclan that nobody would notice her, but she knew that there was no chance of that happening.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image(s) removed
milevenβ™₯︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:42 pm

Sensing her uncomfort with the situation, Lightningtail thought of something quickly to say. "So what do you generally like to do on nice days like today?" he asked in an inviting tone. Blossomsong wasn't a cat that he had a tendancy to talk to, but he wanted to diffuse any tension between anyone that he knew. With a faint smile, he patiently waited for a response.

With a nod he picked up his catch. "Sounds like a plan," he answered, muffled by feathers and fur. The warm taste of the fresh prey filled his mouth and his stomach rumbled again. He smiled sheepishly and started the way back to camp, sticking close to Skyheart.

It did it again I swear I posted this days ago and I have no idea what happened but it says that I just posted it...

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:57 pm

Skyheart walked next to Thunderfang, smiling. "Do you think we got a decent amount of prey? I think it will at least feed all the queens and elders."
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:03 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

Sensing her uncomfort with the situation, Lightningtail thought of something quickly to say. "So what do you generally like to do on nice days like today?" he asked in an inviting tone. Blossomsong wasn't a cat that he had a tendancy to talk to, but he wanted to diffuse any tension between anyone that he knew. With a faint smile, he patiently waited for a response.

He nodded, not really able to answer without dropping the catch. His tail swung back and forth as he walked, brushing Skyheart with each swing. As the two neared camp, Thunderfang sped up a little, excited to get back out and explore some more with Skyheart.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:57 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Crush: Thunderfang - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart smiled and dashed after him as well, excited to explore with him. She felt different around Thunderfang nowadays, but she never knew why or what the feeling was.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me