πŸŒ‹ Lavaclan | Warrior Cat Roleplay πŸŒ‹

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

When should I add the tribe?

ASAP
56%
At 50 pages to celebrate
No votes
never muahahahaa
33%
i dont care
11%

Total votes : 9

Re: πŸŒ‹ Lavaclan | Warrior Cat Roleplay πŸŒ‹

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:04 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Crush: Tilly - No Kits - Tags: Tilly

Skyheart turned and looked at Tilly, smiling. "Do you perhaps think that Sparkflight could watch them while we both walk around camp?" Skyheart suggested. "You need a break from all these kits to just have fun for awhile."

Blazekit - Tom - Kit - Tags: Sparkflight's Kits

Blazekit purred. "Let's pway fowx and moushe!" He suggested, and grinned. "You be the fowx, and I'll be the moushe!" Blazekit began to run. "Eek, scawy fowx!"
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby our promise. » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:13 pm

(she hates all)
    P O S S U M P A W

giving an angry hiss, the apprentice snorted, unsheathing her claws and began pouncing towards her mentor. she slid under his stomach, nipping at it and sliding carefully back out, before sheathing her claws and jumping to his back, clinging on and hoping for him to topple over.
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:27 am

πŸ–€CroweyeπŸ–€
Tags:PossumpawπŸ–€Location:ForestπŸ–€Mate: Sparkflight

The black tom unsuccessfully kicked his hind legs at his apprentice in an attempt to get her out from underneath him. It failed; she was fast and got away. But when she leapt on top of him, that was a different story. He managed to shake her off and lash at her, claws sheathed. With his powerful black paws he managed to pin her, but he was sure it wouldn't last.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:15 am

☁️
Name
Cloudstar
Age 37 Moons
Rank Leader
Gender Male
Mate Open!!
Tags Clan

π™²πš•πš˜πšžπšπšœπšπšŠπš›
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloudstar made his way back onto the highrock, internally kicking himself for forgetting such a vital part of the clan meeting "All cats old enough to hide from lava meet me below the highrock for a clan meeting." The pure white tom waited for a moment for his clan to gather before continuing "Blazekit and Fernkit, please step forward." Cloudstar looked down on the two kits with a look of pure admiration, a surge of pride rushing through his paws as he looked over the new apprentices "The two of you have finally reaches 6 moons and are ready to move on to the first step of your training.. Blazekit, you will be mentored by Moonpetal, and Fernkit will be mentored by Shyheart. May Starclan watch over you and turn you both into fine warriors." Cloudstar watched with a smile as the two newly made apprentices turned to their mentors and gave them a touch to the nose, his skull dipping in a moment of respect.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:35 am

Skyheart turned and looked at Tilly. "Congrats on Blazepaw and Fernpaw! Let's go celebrate by walking around the forest."

Blazepaw - Tom - Apprentice - Tags: Moonpetal

Blazepaw turned to his new mentor and his eyes widened with glee. "Eep, I'm an apprentice!"
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby our promise. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:36 pm

P O S S U M P A W

the molly let out a low hiss as she hit the floor and became pinned under croweye's paws. she looked him in the eyes, wiggling under his weight until she slid away from him, panting and claws gripping the ground.
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGlowGalaxy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:24 am

->Fernpaw<-

Tags: Skyheart, Blazepaw

Fernpaw bounced excitedly. "Blazepaw we are warriors now!!" he squealed. He turned to Skyheart. "So, what are we going to do first?!"

Hey I'm doing commissions now! Just know that each commission is about 2 rares each. Pm me about price discussion. Price will differentiate depending on the difficulty of what you are asking be to draw. For example, a smiley face would be worth 5 uncommons. A dinosaur with wings, flowers and bunny ears would be at least 3-4 rares. My profile picture is an example of my art. Pm me character description, background description, and if you want a full body shot or head shot. Pm me for more info! Ciao!~

I also have some adoptables!
Furmaids: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4030468&p=123991318#p123991318

I work for Solabellus and Furmaids
Heres an example of my work!:
TheGlowGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:33 pm

πŸ–€CroweyeπŸ–€
Tags:Sparkflight, SilverdappleπŸ–€Location:Forest, CampπŸ–€Mate: Sparkflight

Croweye leapt on her, not giving her a chance to catch her breath. In the heat of the battle, he felt his claws slide out and into Possumpaw's back. At the scent of blood he leapt off her, upset that he'd accidentally hurt her. My mistake, He meowed, licking down his bristling fur. You're a good fighter. I got a little caught in the heat of the battle. He got up and padded towards her, frowning. Are you okay?

β™‘Parsleykitβ™‘
Tags: Sparkflight, Croweyeβ™‘ Location:Campβ™‘Crush:Very Open

Parsleykit looked up as Blazepaw and Fernpaw earned their apprentice names. He was upset they wouldn't get to play anymore, but a little relieved he'd get a break from trying to pinpoint cat's locations. He walked up to Sparkflight. Mama, why is everything so darkish?

πŸ’•TillyπŸ’•
Tags: Blazepaw, Fernpaw, Skyheart πŸ’•Location: NurseryπŸ’•Crush: Skyheart (though she's oblivious to it)

Tilly shot straight up as Cloudstar announced the meeting. Could've told me! My kits are a mess after all that playing they've been doing with Sparkflight's new kits! But she was proud. She turned to Skyheart. Alright. You might want to tell Fernpaw you won't be training right now, though. She smiled.

πŸ¦‹MothkitπŸ¦‹
Tags: BlazepawπŸ¦‹Location: CampπŸ¦‹Crush: that piece of air

Mothkit padded over to Blazepaw. I know you're an apprentice, but could we play, pretty please with a fresh mouse on top? The little calico kit looked up at the apprentice, her eyes pleading.

Parsleykit is so heccin adorable
Darkish is totally a word
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheGlowGalaxy » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:49 am

+*Sparkflight*+

Tags: Parsleykit|Location: Nursery|Mate: Croweye

Sparkflight whipped around at her son's words. "Darkish? Tell me, am I raising my tail right now?"

Hey I'm doing commissions now! Just know that each commission is about 2 rares each. Pm me about price discussion. Price will differentiate depending on the difficulty of what you are asking be to draw. For example, a smiley face would be worth 5 uncommons. A dinosaur with wings, flowers and bunny ears would be at least 3-4 rares. My profile picture is an example of my art. Pm me character description, background description, and if you want a full body shot or head shot. Pm me for more info! Ciao!~

I also have some adoptables!
Furmaids: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=4030468&p=123991318#p123991318

I work for Solabellus and Furmaids
Heres an example of my work!:
TheGlowGalaxy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:54 am

Skyheart nodded. "Alright!" She turned to Fernpaw. "I'm gonna hangout with Tilly, we will train later, I promise." She purred and nudged her apprentice.

Blazepaw - Tom - Apprentice - Tags: Mothkit

Blazepaw turned to Mothkit and smiled, nudging her. "Sure! What do you want to play?"
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me