MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:59 am

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Whitemist/Open/Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"Smells like a mouse." He crouched and slowly stalked through the grass, once he was close he pounced and caught the mouse. As he brought it back he saw Snowpaw's proud look.

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw, Whitemist

"I agree. You want to get it bro?" He watched as Flamepaw stalked through the grass and pounced. He was proud of his little brother as he came back with a mouse.

Mossfire/Female/20 moons/Queen/Hawkswoop/Tags: Kits, Hawkswoop

"I'm ok with this. I've wanted to have kits since I was an apprentice."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby mastergirl7 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:07 am

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Mixmoon|tags; open

Dreampaw walked out of the nursery a little while after Moonstar and after congratulating the new parents of course. She was proud to say two healthy kits were born and Cocoaflower was in a healthy condition. She walked over to her den a groan escaping her mouth as she looked at the mess of her herb piles thrown around in the frantic few moments of a kitting. She started sorting through them making small notes of which herbs she needed more of and which looked like they would expire soon.

Scarletmoon

Female|warrior|apprentice; n/a|tags; Cheetahspots, Smallstorm

Scarletmoon grinned "I'll sleep however long the clan needs me to." She flicked her tail "I just can't wait to start though, I will be able to help the clan more now." She purred fondly at the though of getting to help out more. She lightly nudged Cheetahspots giving her a smile "but I hope you get a little more sleep it might cure a little of your sass." She joked her eyes twinkling with playfulness.

Awesome people~

β™‘ β™‘ β™‘

My Kals β™‘

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:50 pm

Softwing ~ Female ~ 25 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's Territory ~ Tags: Queen, Hawkfeather ~

She was slightly memorized as he spoke. ''I...found her. She's been wandering around expecting kits! I had to help.'' Noting his suspicious gaze, she quickly added, ''I have to help somebody who can't help themselves.'' She spoke soothingly, hoping to make sure the shecat didn't do something unexpected, like running away. She felt a small twinge of affection looking into Hawkfeather's eyes but looked away to avoid attracting attention.'

Silentstamp ~ Male ~ 27 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's Cave ~ Tags: Owleyes, Wolfkit ~

Silentstamp shrugged and nodded, happy to have a cat who could hold a conversation with him longer than 'Hi.' He moved forward and looked back to the pretty she-cat. Titling his head, he pointed his paw to Wolfkit again. ''Lets do something with him.'' He repeated inside of his head.

Brokenpaw ~ Male ~ 9 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

He stood up straight and took in his words carefully, making mental notes. ''Ok. I'm ready to try. You watch, ok?'' He gave his mentor's shoulder a quick, respectful lick before bounding off into the undergrowth, following the scent of rabbit. He saw the rabbit there, silently eating some tender grass. He lowered himself carefully, avoiding the loud-leaves as he stalked closer. The rabbit could clearly not see his cream colored pelt between the hazy-sunlight and yellow leaves. He leaped forward, hooking his one good paw into the rabbit's pelt. It let out a 'squeak' of surprise before Brokenpaw delivered a blow to its neck. It went limp in his jaws and a giant sense of pride exploded in his chest. ''I caught it!'' He chirped, doing a happy dance on his toes, carrying the rabbit back to Brindlefang. Hunting was not Brokenpaw's strong suit, but here he was, holding a full-grown rabbit.

Blisskit ~ Female ~ 5 moons ~ Kit ~ Location: Salem's Cave ~ Tags: Iriskit ~

She shrugged and moved forward, humming a slight tune. ''I've never really thought about it. Maybe, but I've always wanted to be warrior!'' She said in a thoughtful, almost care-free tone.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Wed May 01, 2019 11:13 am

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 37 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Dreampaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

The molly quickly made her way over to Dreampaw, nudging the younger molly."Come on,it's time we get you your full medicine cat name." She mewed,a twinge of sorrow in her voice. She wished Mixmoon would have been here to do this,but as fate would have it, that wasn't what Starclan wanted for her.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 45 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Mate:Sunshade - Tags:Sunshade - Location:Salem's Mountain-

Berrydusk quickly shook her head at the question,fur fluffing up."noooo, kits are not my thing. You can go visit them though, I'm gonna go hunting." and with that the molly was off,out of camp,her tail lashing nervously behind her.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 76 Moons - Elder/Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Open

Howlingdog
"Stay away from negative people they have a problem for every solution"
- She-cat - Warrior - 17 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

open

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Warrior/To be Queen - 13 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Batfang,Bee,Aspenfall- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Cocoaflower smiled brightly when Bee and Aspenfall poked their heads into the den,nodding her head to show it was okay they could come in."You're welcome to visit them, in fact, I'd love for you to come meet them." She purred,nuzzling her two sweet kittens. She looked back up at the two mollies,then back down at her kittens."We named the molly Bramblekit, and the tom Thistlekit. . ." She mumbled sweetly,happiness shining in her eyes.

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 14 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Creamflower,Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow flicked his tail,shaking his head."No, and even if i had why would i tell you of all cats?" He growled,tail lashing from side to side.

Wasp
"I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars"
- Tom - Loner - 48 Moons -
- Crush:N/A - Tags:Bee, Salem - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Wasp flinched as Salem spoke to him. His nose scrunched up and he looked away."I never hated you, I couldn't hate you, Salem. I was hurt, broken, upset when you left Bee and I. We were mates for Starclans sake! Who wouldn't be upset if they're mate just left them?" The tom took a deep breath,looking back up at Salem,with a steady face."But i understood why you left. Our paths were meant to split. Starclan intended two different futures for us, two different futures that didn't include one another until now." He mewed,straightening his back out,and giving her a quick sorrowful smile."I'm glad to see you again, really. I love you Salem, I haven't ever stopped loving you."

Poppytrot
"Forget it enough to get over it remember it enough so it doesn't happen again"
- Tom - Warrior - 48 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -

open

Nimblefoot
"Star each day with a grateful heart"
- Tom - Warrior - 32 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -

open

Jasperkit
"Every girl deserves a guy that can make her forget her heart was ever broken"
- Tom - Kit - 5 Moons -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Family - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Jasperkit flinched under his mothers gaze,crouching down. He quickly looked away,muttering something under his breath. He hadn't been too close to his father, but the tom kit still felt he was the only tom allowed to be with Aspenfall. He hissed quietly,curling up into a ball and biting his tongue. If he said anything more he knew he would be in trouble.

Flintsoar
- Tom - 29 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Aspenfall - Tags:Aspenfall, Kits - Location:Salem's Mountain -

--- i'll write for him next time
[/quote]
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpanda0200 » Wed May 01, 2019 3:42 pm

Brightsun has thick ginger fur
and dark amber eyes, along with a(n) brave personality. She wants to be a medicine cat apprentice but is nervous! She now Mate or crush! She loves soaking in the sun! Her mother was a rouge that died of green cough while her father drowned. Bright sun hopes that one day somebody will understand that she will never be perfect but a strong and loyal camp mate!
Redpanda0200

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 01, 2019 7:50 pm

Whitemist
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Flamepaw - tags: Flamepaw, Snowpaw
βšͺ
He smiled at the two "good catch Flamepaw, why do I ever need to teach you when you're born to hunt" he meowed looking over to Snowpaw with a small joke.

Owleyes
she - queen - Silentstamp - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Silentstamp, Wolfkit
πŸ¦‰
She turned to Wolfkit "alright then..." she meowed walking over to Wolfkit "Wolfkit, Silentstamp here want to do something with you? maybe you couls sohw him some of your learned skills?" she meowed to the kit.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Hawkfeather - tags: Sandpaw
🌼
She waited for him to choose whatever prey he wanted to eat, she was not that picky about what she going to eat at last it's not frogs or something disgusting "that one? yeah seems good to me" she purred watching as he took the feathers and taken the first bite.

Cheetahspots
she - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Scarletmoon, Smallstorm
πŸ†
She rolled her eyes at Scarletmoon "I am not that sassy" she meowed looking over at Dreampaw "do you think she will have her fu,l medicine cat name soon too?" she meowed watching the younger cat into the distance.

Ashenrunner
tom - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Honeypaw
πŸ’€
He thought for a moment "I don't think that true though? When you were there sitting alone...I didn't see at all what you were thinking about, were you sad or happy, hoping for someone to go talk to you or wanted to be alone..." he meowed silently.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Brokenpaw - tags: Brokenpaw
πŸ‘Ή
He narrowed his eyes in surprise "good for you Brokenpaw, that rabbit was still young, so catching an adult one could not be that easy" he meowed silently "so don't get that to go to your head too much" he meowed simply. Looking the rabbit then the apprentice "but yes, you could try to catch the prey more like stalking and pouncing at them, I don't think your leg could be good enough for a running after the preys" he meowed.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Ashspeck
πŸ‚
She looked elsewhere, feeling very shocked or just sad, she didn't know why though, most cats could be happy but why she didn't "you know, you're the first cat ever to say those words to me...I already accepted to be unwanted, who do not have reasons to even be here" she meowed silently "so thank you" she meowed not saying anything else.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Blisskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She thought for a moment "I did once, but then I heard that medicine cats are not allowed to have a mate or kits, it's kind of sad" she meowed flicking her tail nervously "I maybe do want to find a love and maybe have a family when I get older, what about you?" she meowed looking at Blisskit.

Hawkswoop
tom - warrior - Mossfire - no apprentice - tags: Mossfire, kits
πŸ¦…
He nodded "yeah, I did like you as a kit, or maybe not as a kit, because kit's usually don't care about love and those things" he meowed curling his tail over his paws "I am very happy to have you as my mate and mother to my kits" he meowed to her purring, giving the she-cat a small lick on forehead.

Firekit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ”₯
She circled to her back and meowed, waving her paws to the air, little confused.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu May 02, 2019 3:41 am

Creamflower took notice of Roseshadow's growl and pins her ears slightly, feeling a little hurt from his response. "I was just curious thats all." she explained. "I just thought it would be a nice conversation topic. I dont have a crush on any tom myself, but I am hoping that can change one day. I have always wanted to be a mother ever since I was a kit, but I know that in order to be a mother, I have to be a warrior first. What motivated you to be a warrior when you were a kit Roseshadow?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu May 02, 2019 5:49 am

Wolfkit/Male/Four moons/Adopted mother: Owleyes/Tags: Owleyes, Silentstamp

He heard Owleyes call his name and he came over. When asked him to show Silentstamp a skill of his he said "Ok momma." He then crept up on a piece of moss and pounced on it.

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw, Whitemist

"My bro is the coolest."

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Whitemist/Open/Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"Nyeh heh heh. I know that." He said.

Kestrelclaw/Female/18 moons/App: Russetpaw/Open/Tags: Open

She was doing nothing in particular.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpanda0200 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:12 am

I need a mate for SageFlame
Friendly, loves animals, and is a Red Panda FAN!!!!!!!
Make sure to visit my adopts: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=4172634

Also a evil red panda!

RP is my drawing signature stands for RedPanda0200
Redpanda0200

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:04 am

Silverfoot ~ Female ~ Warrior ~ 15 Moons ~ Crush/Mate: open ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

IDK what she doing, feel free to tag!

Softwing ~ Female ~ Warrior ~ 25 Moons ~ Crush/Mate: Hawkfeather ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

She was slightly memorized as he spoke. ''I...found her. She's been wandering around expecting kits! I had to help.'' Noting his suspicious gaze, she quickly added, ''I have to help somebody who can't help themselves.'' She spoke soothingly, hoping to make sure the shecat didn't do something unexpected, like running away. She felt a small twinge of affection looking into Hawkfeather's eyes but looked away to avoid attracting attention.'

Silentstamp ~ Male ~ Warrior ~ 27 Moons ~ Crush/Mate: Owleyes ~ Location: Salem's Cave ~ Tags: Owleyes, Wolfkit ~

Silentstamp let out a grunt. In his mind, he was saying, ''Oh joy, a great way to get to know them better!'' He nodded, and stood before the kit, smiling. As he could not introduce himself or say much, he looked thoughtfully toward Owleyes. ''She kinda pretty.'' He thought bashfully.

Brokenpaw ~ Male ~ Apprentice ~ 9 Moons ~ Crush/Mate: open ~ Location: Salem's Territory ~ Tags: Brindlefang ~

He let his pride sink in. ''I can't believe it! A rabbit, caught by me!'' He paused and flicked his ear as his mentor spoke again. ''Hmm, I agree. Shall we try again?'' he tried speaking grown-up, like a warrior would.

Blisskit ~ Female ~ Kit ~ 5 Moons ~ Crush: open ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

She listened intently, flicking her ear to let her know she had heard. ''It is sad, never being able to have your own family.'' She added in, shaking her head. ''Well, I hope I do find a mate, and hopefully one-day have kits. But that's a long-time away!'' She said, closing her eyes.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me