MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby кσι » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:16 pm

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Cocoaflower, Moonstar,
Roseshadow

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang nodded as Roseshadow spoke, noticing the obvious distaste the younger warrior had for him "Hopefully. I'm sure if Starlcan chose them, they'll be fine.. we were chosen after all." The dark furred tom shrugged and gave the warrior another nod, his attention turning to the brown and white fae standing behind him. He touched his nose to her cheek, a small purr rumbling in his throat "I will, love. Wait up for me.. I'll try not to be long." With a weak smile, his gave his mate's shoulder a small lick and took a step back, allowing himself to look over her once more before starting on his inevitably long journey. Batfang shot her a wide smile before turning back toward the sandy-colored tom and giving him a nod, signaling that it was in fact time for them to set off. With a loud sigh, he began the descent toward the bottom of the mountain, hoping something would give them a sign and guide them toward the direction they needed to head in "I'm not quite sure where we should be going.."

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo nodded slowly, a wave of heat searing his pelt as she nuzzled against him once more, forcing him to realize just how close the two were sitting "O-of course.. I'm glad I could be of some help." The loner curled his tail tighter around her, allowing himself to bask in this feeling of warmth as long as he could, especially since he knew it probably wouldn't last as long as he'd hoped.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 45 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit, Silverfoot

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem curled her lips up in a wide smile as the brown and grey tom spoke, her skull nodding in return. She could imagine how worried the silver queen must be with her kits out of the cave and away from her line of sight. The dark-furred loner quickly ushered the kits toward the cave, giving each of them a quick lick before they went "You're probably right, go on then." Salem tilted her skull to the side as she watched the kits bound away and a now-familiar face approach, seemingly curious about her past. She nodded with a chuckle, her tail curling tightly around her paws "That I did, I had to swim a lot in my old clan."

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 36 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Moonstar

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface nodded toward his mate, his serious gaze focused on the sandy-colored tom and his companion as they exited the camp, finally noticing the intimate interaction between the jet-black warrior and the younger fae. Deciding it was best to leave it alone for later, he turned back toward the pure white fae and shot her a small smile "I'm sure he'll go along.. I've never seen him give up the chance to go on an adventure." His brows furrowed as the fae continued, his tail moving to curl around her "It does seem a bit strange.. they just became warriors, I don't know if they're ready for something as important as this prophecy.." The deputy let out a small sigh, his gaze shifting toward the center of the clearing where many of their classmates gathered "But at the same time, they were chosen by Starclan, who I'm sure will be guiding them along the way."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:05 pm

Lilyflight

β€œWhat?!” My fur began to stand on end β€œif what you’re saying is true.. let’s cut him off and cut his face open.” I growled β€œhow dare he do that?” But as the anger grew.. so was the embarrassment, shame and self hatred its my fault. I’m not good enough. I was never good enough. Why am I so stupid? How could he have done this.. I thought he loved me.. does he not? Why didn’t he say something? Why can put I be good enough I pretended I was fine. Even though I wished I could disappear.. away.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 36 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Ghostface - Location:Salem's Mountain -

The fae sighed. She didn't enjoy sending two young warriors of on their own,but it had to be done. Her mate was right.Starclan would be guiding them on their way to wherever they were headed. It would be fine. She tried reassuring herself,but it was to no avail. The poor shecat couldn't help but worry. She laid back down next to Ghostfave,resting her head on his side."May Starclan light their path."she mumbled,her eyes fluttering shut. Though she wasn't asleep,she felt like she could drift off at any second,even though the sun seeemed to barely dipping below the horizon.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 43 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade chanted the new warriors name,before turning back to the kits and Aspenfall. She glanced sround,before crouching down once more."The badgers back little kittens! What you gonna do?! You've gotta protect Aspenfall!" she mewed,gently stalking forward,giving Aspenfall a playful smile. The molly felt her face heat up a bit as Aspenfall's smile but she shook it away, focusing on the kits as she slowly made her way to Aspenfall,waiting for the young cats to 'tackle' her down.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Apollo - Tags:Apollo - Location:Salem's Mountain-

She let out a loud purr,but it only lasted a few seconds. Berrydusk quickly pulled away,her fur fluffing up. She looked away from tbe tom,embarrassment written all over her face."You better forget any of this ever happened!" she huffed,though the molly couldn't help but let a small,love struck smile tug at her lips for a few moments before it fell away. She glanced up at the sky before looking back at her companion. "We should probably head back before it gets too dark. . ." berrydusk was not one to admit this too much,but she happened to be slightly afraid of the dark. She was supposed to be a warrior with no fears,but oddly enough, she was afraid of something most cats cherished and enjoyed.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 75 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Open -sleeping-

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 12 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Batfang,Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Cocoaflower watched him leave,giving a small nod. If she was going to wait up for him,she might as well get rest now. The pretty molly laid down by the caves entrance,curling up in a tight ball before trying to catch some sleep.

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Harry - Tags:Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

His ear tips began to heat up as Harry flirted with him. Oh he had no idea how that messed with Troutsplash's head. The tom took a small bite of the mouse,looking over at Harry as finished speaking. He gave the tom a bright smile,nodding his head."If you like it that much,have you thought about joining us? I'm sure Moonstar would accept you as a warrior right away. You've helped us out enough to earn that title at least." The tom suggested,tilting his head to the side.

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 38 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

"Go grab one of your friends, and then we'll head out." He mewed,flicking his tail and heading towards the entrance of the 'camp'. He was glad Bubblepaw was happy, it was his job to make the young molly a warrior, and a happy warrior was the best kind of warrior.

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 68 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -hunting-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 12 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Batfang - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow gagged as Batfang bid Cocoaflower farewell."Thats gross. Go do that somewhere else." the sand cat snarled,padding out of camp with an angry lash of his tail. As they made it down the mountain, he glanced at Batfang,rolling his eyes. The toms paws made him move towards the old territory,through the muddied terrain."We have to go this way. 'Muddied paws tred rhe path of old' you've heard the stories of those cats traveling to Dawnclan territory from way back when. We have to go this way, probably follow in their pawsteps. Though i don't know how we're going to do that since the stupid flood washed everything away so anything that might have helped us is gone."Roseshadow wanted to scream,this was turning out to be very boring and irritating rather than exciting.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:17 pm

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-10 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Lilyflight

Russetpaw raised an eyebrow, his expression borderline malicious. "Let's you say? So this is a team effort now? He meowed, examining his claws. After a moment, he stood up, padding closer "Batfang is awful for doing this too you, just terrible, he's a disgrace." The devious apprentice murmured softly "He moved on so quick, hooking up with that minx immediately after you guys became mates! He probably didn't love you, it was probably all a lie. He just wanted to pull at your heartstrings, that fox-heart doesn't care what happens to you. He's evil, he's rotten to the core." Russetpaw's emerald orbs glittered duplicitously as he whispered to Lilyflight.

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-17 moons-Location- His & Salem's territory-Tags: Troutsplash

Harry shrugged once again "I'm not sure... It would be a huge lifestyle change, I'm used to only having to fend for myself, and sometimes I'd hunt for Salem as well." His golden eyes flashed mischievously "Though, the clan already has brung some wonderful major changes to my life." The blue-grey tom purred, nudging the tan warrior with his tail.

Slyizdrapple wrote:
╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-25 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Juniperpaw, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Ashenpaw

Amberblaze ended up catching two mice. He picked them up by the tails proudly, looking around to see if he could spot the rest of the little hunting party.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:18 pm

Whitemist
tom - warrior - Minxleaf - Minxleaf - no apprentice - tags: Minxleaf
βšͺ
He flicked his ears and lookd over to his mate with a embrassed look in his face "Kits? Eh...um! I am not really thought about them a much, but sure...I don't mind to have some kits" he meowed purring softy "I did like to be around my sisters kits when they was young so...my own kits...yes, I could want that, if you do?" he meowed facing the she-cat.

Owleyes
she - queen - no crush - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Littlestep
πŸ¦‰
She flicked her ears when the other she-cat speaked, but didn't really answer back as she was focusing to the vice coming near by. She lowered her head to see better what was going on there, then she noticed a group of mices "oh there is a lots of them" she murmured silently.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Rowanleaf - tags: Harry, open
🌼
She was going to answer to Harry, when the Moonstar called for a clan meeting, which was Cocoapaw's warrior ceremony. She looked the happy she-cat to get her warrior name and walking toward the Batfang, which made her little confused as she was hearing him having a something going on with Lilyflight, but it was not her problem so she let it go. She looked back to Harry, but the tom was already talking with Troutsplash.

Cheetahpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Bugeyes - tags: Scarletpaw
πŸ†
She stayed still and looked at Scarletpaw "alright, we will see later on" she meowed looking aorund the clearning "I will start that way" she said turning around to walk forard some grassy parts, hoping to find something good to catch.

Ashenpaw
tom - apprentice - no crush - Pikespark - tags: Amberblaze, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Juniperpaw
πŸ’€
He walked around looking for prey, but never get too far from the others as he really didn't know the mountains yet and didn't want to get lost. Using his scent of smell, he caught a faint smell of something, which was not so familiar with him, but it sure waked his interest. Waving his tail he half ran toward the place where the smell was coming from and saw many large pheasants there 'well then?' he thought to start stalking the birds.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Jadepaw - tags: Jadepaw
πŸ‘Ή
He suprised when the young to managed to avoid his attack, of course it was not the bestest kind of a attack as there was lots of running before catching him. He quickly jumped backward a little bit when the younger tom charged him, but get catch ny him "Oohh, very good actually Jadepaw" he meowed kicking the young tom away from his pelt.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Proddenstone, Bugeye, Fox
πŸ‚
She nodded to Bugeyes "Yeah, I think we catched enought preys for now" she meowed looking over the two cats "of you want to continue hunting, I don't mind at all" she meowed to them.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Salem, Mudkit, Jasperkit
πŸ‘οΈ
She flicked her ears lightly "Oohh thank you, I do want to learn how to swim" she meowed purring, turningto Mudkit "Hmm? Why do we needs to go back to mom? We just got here?" she asked giving a quick glare to Aspenfall and Ivyshade "she seems to be very busy with the Owleyes kit too, so maybe we could stay here for a little longer?" she meowed..
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:14 pm

Lilyflight

I felt confused β€œsorry Russetpaw, I’m so used to saying let’s it’s Batfang around.” His words were encouraging to me.... β€œyou know what?” I smiled β€œlet’s just get that Cocoaflower... rip her up and make sure she doesn’t tell anyone.” I smiled looking at my claws.
It was like my head and my mouth were saying different things. His words actually made he feel worse on the inside.. until I felt numb. Numb like I felt in that cave, and I didn’t want to feel numb anymore. β€œRussetpaw, I know you’re not a good cat. But neither am I. I’ve never fit in that broken clan and I don’t think you do either.” β€œLet’s make our own clan. And use it to demolish that one,” I grinned
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:54 am

LittleStep || She-cat || Warrior || Tags: Owleyes

Her little ears perked on high alert. "Hmmm" she murmured and carefully moved off a bit so if Owleyes spooked some maybe some would scatter. It always depended on the mice really. "Go for it" she murmured and crouched down just in case.

MinxLeaf || she-cat || Warrior || Tags: Whitemist

Minxleaf watched him curiously and smiled before softly laughing. "Awe Whitemist you're adorable" she purred fondly and nodded. "I would want kits with the most handsome Tom of course! But I'll leave it up to you when you are ready to handle little furballs" she hummed and moved over to lick his cheek. "Now let's go have an adventure yes?"

BugEyes || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Fox, Leafsoul

"I think you're more than right" he mumbled over the prey in his mouth once more and flicked his ear just a tad. "I'm alright and finished hunting. Up to you all. I don't want to take away your fun."

OwlTalon || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Maggie

Poor Tom didn't notice the other cat go into the two legs place and lure away a kit as he focused on the she-cat warily. "rather observant of yiu to know I'm not killing you" he mused and sat. "A clan is like a large family. We all hunt together and groom together and follow some rules so we can be at peace" he tried to explain. Smiling a bit at her honestly he found her sort of pretty. Shame he scared off the other cats but oh well.

Mudkit || Tom || Kit || Tags: iriskit

"Because ma said we had to go back when we were done playing. And we aren't playing anymore...besides others are going to want to probably talk with Salem today. We can't distract her alllll day!" he hummed and looked over to the other kits and their mum. "Or...we could go on an adventure? Not like anyone's looking" he suggested.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:57 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Roseshadow

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang chuckled lightly at the younger tom's disgusted reaction, his ears perking up at the sight "Before long I'm sure we'll be seeing that with you and Bubblepaw." The dark tom scoffed, his attention focusing on the terrain in front of him, which seemed to be draining after the flood. At this point, you could really see the damage done by the natural disaster.. branches and trees lay broken on the forest floor, mud caked the warrior's paws, and there was no prey to be seen. With a small sigh, Batfang turned to look at Roseshadow, his skull nodding slowly "You're right.. I guess I forgot about that part.." The young tom turned back toward the washed out pathway, a feeling of frustration falling over him at the sight of the muddy trail "It may be a bit destroyed, but we can still follow the path through the trees.. I remember Rowanleaf taking me through here when I became an apprentice.." With that, the tom trotted forward, his intense gaze scanning the area ahead of them. Going through this way definitely felt right in his gut.. but there was no way they could continue at this alone, they'd need a guide of some sort.

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

His ears perked up at the sound of her purr, yet another wave of heat pulsing through him. Could this mean she felt the same way about him as he did her? his paws trembled at the thought. His eyes widened as she snapped herself out of her affectionate daze, his ears pulling back at her comment "Ahh.. whatever you say, love." Apollo pulled himself up to his paws, his amber gaze shifting upward toward the dimming sky, then back down at the pretty she-cat before him "I suppose you're right.. I wouldn't want to be out here in the dark." The loner tom padded onward, his shoulder brushing up against her own for a moment before he pulled ahead of her, fluffy tail trailing along the forest floor behind him. His head was swirling with conflicting thoughts, many of them having to do with the fact that he had allowed himself to fall for a clan cat. He knew their relationship was forbidden.. and would get them both in a lot of trouble if others were to find out.. he couldn't do that to her, unless he could.. stay. As much as he knew his sister wouldn't be on board with the idea of them staying with the clan, he couldn't bear to lose this new life and the new cats he's met since the flood.. he was finally happy again.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 45 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit, Silverfoot

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem shook her skull softly, giving the brown and silver tom a small nudge "No adventures little one.. I don't want your mother to claw my ears off for letting you wander off without her permission.." the fluffy loner then turned to the smaller she-kit, a small smile crossing her maw "I would love it if you stayed, but you should probably check in with your mother.. it looks like they're playing a game in there too, you two should join in."

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 36 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Moonstar, Lilyflight,
Russetpaw

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface gave the fae a quick lick as she curled into him, her eyes shut against the dimming sunlight. His eyes lingered on her for a moment before shifting toward a familiar orange pelt, his ears perking up at the sight. It was never a good sign to see any cat speaking with Russetpaw, especially since he knew just how mischeavious the young tom could be. With a small sigh, the deputy got to his paws, gave his mate's cheek another lick, and padded over to his former apprentice and adoptive daughter. The large tom gave Russetpaw a stern look before turning to the tabby warrior, his gaze softening as soon as it landed on her "Lilyflight.. Moonstar needs to speak with you. I'm guessing it's about what happened earlier with Driftingice.. just be respectful ok?" He shot the younger fae a pleading look, his paws shuffling with a mixture of nerves and sadness at the thought of her speaking with his mate, who his daughter seemed to have taken a dislike to "And what were you talking about with Russetpaw? He better not be putting bad thoughts into your head." Ghostface turned toward the young tom, his brows furrowing in a look of anger.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:53 am

Silverfoot~ Female~ Warrior~ Crush/Mate: OPEN~ Location: Salem's cave~ Tags: Salem, kits, Aspenfall

''You better go save Aspenfall, I think she might be being attacked by kits!'' she joked. ''Hopefully later Salem will tell you of her adventures around her clan.'' She settled down and put her paws in front of her, her long tail gracefully swaying. She looked up at Salem and smiled. ''And maybe Salem might want some ''me-time'' right now...''
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:10 am

lilyflight

The familiar sound of Ghostface’s voice made my ears flick with anger and my fur tremble β€œrespectful.?” I growled β€œ1 Ghostface. He hit me first.” I took a step forward β€œso what I did was in self defense.” I snarled β€œand 2 I don’t want anything to do with you, or that poor excuse of a leader.” . β€œAnd lastly. It’s none of your business what me and Russetpaw we’re talking about.” My voice was full of anger. But everything I said had a hesitation.. like I didn’t mean what I said which is unlike me. Everything I’d ever said was clear and honest but, my voice was different.. hesitant. β€œRussetpaw is the only good cat in the clan. He speaks the truth and that’s why you don’t like him. And that’s also why you all hate me.”
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me