MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:16 pm

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Mixmoon|tags; Batfang, Driftingice, Lillyflight, Moonstar,
Ghostface

Dreampaw looked sadly at batfang he was right, what was she thinking yelling at Driftingice like that!? Her sad gaze travelled to Driftingice "I'm so sorry I should never had said what I did, I'm just under a lot of pressure right now." she said before remembering one important detail. She turned her head just to see Lillypetal leave "Lilly wait!" she called but it was useless she would just have to apologize later. Picking up the chamomile shd had dropped earlier shs went to the leaders den "Moonstar I have your chamomile, I sorry I'm not interrupting anything am I?" she asked dipping her head as she placed the herb beside Moonstar then stood back.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:37 pm

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-10 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Lilyflight

Russetpaw's ears pricked, without waiting for an answer, he dropped the rabbit at his mentor's paws. The apprentice saw a flash of a familiar ginger pelt. 'That must be Lilyflight. I wonder what could possibly be wrong He thought sarcastically. 'Never the less, I need to become popular with the clan, what a better way than to... help others.' The tom narrowed his eyes, bounding in Lilyflight's direction. "Lilyflight! Are you okay?" The russet tom asked, padding up to her.

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-17 moons-Location: His & Salem's territory-Tags: Troutsplash

Harry grabbed a mouse from the prey pile, then another. The loner looked around for someone to share a meal with, his brilliant gold gaze resting on a tan and grey tom. The charismatic cat swaggered up to him "Care to share a mouse with me?" Harry asked, tilting his head.

╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-25 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Juniperpaw, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Ashenpaw

Amberblaze ended up catching two mice. He picked them up by the tails proudly, looking around to see if he could spot the rest of the little hunting party.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:50 pm

Lilyflight

I felt my body grow slightly heavy and my ears begin to slightly ring from the screaming of silence. My head jolted up at the sound of Russetpaw, I didn’t want to talk. I didn’t have words to explain how I felt. So I put a smile on to reassure him I was fine. I cleared my throat, this was another punishment. I’d have to talk. β€œYa I’m fine” I smiled wider. As the atmosphere grew silent again I sighed β€œRussetpaw you.. You with anyone right now?” I peaked over his shoulder.. I had an idea.. maybe Russetpaw could maybe spy for me? That sounded bad.. but, maybe he could spy on Batfang to see if he’s talking bad about me? That could confirm our breakup.. was this a breakup? Maybe... I held back the feelings of upset and plastered a fake smile on again
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:15 pm

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗

Russetpaw resisted the urge to snort with disbelief. β€œYou’re a terrible liar Lilyflight.” The tom sighed, shaking his head. His emerald eyes gleamed β€œNo, it’s just me.” He responded, raising an eyebrow β€œWhy?”

Slyizdrapple wrote:
╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗

Harry grabbed a mouse from the prey pile, then another. The loner looked around for someone to share a meal with, his brilliant gold gaze resting on a tan and grey tom. The charismatic cat swaggered up to him "Care to share a mouse with me?" Harry asked, tilting his head.

Amberblaze-Male-25 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Juniperpaw, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Ashenpaw

Amberblaze ended up catching two mice. He picked them up by the tails proudly, looking around to see if he could spot the rest of the little hunting party.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:22 pm

Lilyflight

β€œI have a spoon I need you to do for me..” β€œif you’re not up for it.. please don’t tell anyone and I’ll do your apprentice work for a whole moon!” I closed my eyes and then looked around before lowering my voice. β€œCan you spy on Cocoaflower.. and make sure that they’re well.. not doing anything?” I lowered my eyes β€œI know I should trust him but... β€œ I looked at my paws β€œwe were just in a fight and I can’t tell if we broke up or not”
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:16 am

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗

Russetpaw flashed a sly smile. β€œOf course, Lilyflight” He meowed, his emerald orbs scanning the clearing. β€œI’ll get on it right awayyy” The apprentice mused, turning and padding away into the forest. β€œIf I was a confused tom cat and a star-crossed she-cat where would I be? He asked himself, his tail swishing and an amused expression spread across his muzzle. Russetpaw parted his jaws and tasted the air, catching a recent scent of two cats mingled with old ones. β€˜Gotcha’ He thought to himself, following the track β€˜Y’know, Lilyflight, Cocoaflower, and Batfang really aren’t all that older then me.’ Eventually, his pricked ears heard what sounded like a squealing molly. The brown tom grinned, walking a few fox lengths closer before practically slithering up a tree. He peered into the clearing where the two cats were, not all that shocked to see the scene laid out in front of him. β€˜Just as I guessed! It’s about time, they were practically drooling over one another when they were apprentices.’ Russetpaw thought, carefully examining the surroundings. He observed a red flower on the ground near them, he also noticed the two getting extra cozy β€˜I might have to go soon if this keeps up’ The apprentice thought to himself, stifling a mrrow of laughter.

Slyizdrapple wrote:
╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗

slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:16 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - Minxleaf - Minxleaf - no apprentice - tags: Minxleaf
βšͺ
He rolled his eyes playfully "Yeah, let see if we can found an alligator to have some fun with" he meowed with a soft smirk, looking up to the blue sky then back to his mate and the mountains. Flicking his tail he looked around the open world, which was large but very silent "there sure is not much of a life in here, almost like everyone is sleeping still?" he said thoughtfully.

Owleyes
she - queen - no crush - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Littlestep
πŸ¦‰
She sniffed the air as they walked deeper to the mountains, giving a small laugh to the other she-cats respond "Yeah...I think I am, but there is no rush for me to find...someone, it comes if comes" she meowed rather embarrassedly. Hearing a crash she stopped and looked toward some rocks, which was being covered by tight grass "See we just found something" she meowed silently.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Rowanleaf - tags: Harry
🌼
She was going to answer to Harry, when the Moonstar called for a clan meeting, which was Cocoapaw's warrior ceremony. She looked the happy she-cat to get her warrior name and walking toward the Batfang, which made her little confused as she was hearing him having a something going on with Lilyflight, but it was not her problem so she let it go. She looked back to Harry, but the tom was already talking with Troutsplash.

Cheetahpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Bugeyes - tags: Scarletpaw
πŸ†
She watched the large open fields around her "Yeah, We did come all the way here so lets see what we can found" she meowed hitting her eyes playfully "maybe we could hunt something big and bring it back to camp...or that cave we are living at...our mentor could be so proud" she meowed flicking her tail excitedly.

Ashenpaw
tom - apprentice - no crush - Pikespark - tags: Amberblaze, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Juniperpaw
πŸ’€
He walked around looking for prey, but never get too far from the others as he really didn't know the mountains yet and didn't want to get lost. Using his scent of smell, he caught a faint smell of something, which was not so familiar with him, but it sure waked his interest. Waving his tail he half ran toward the place where the smell was coming from and saw many large pheasants there 'well then?' he thought to start stalking the birds.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Jadepaw - tags: Jadepaw
πŸ‘Ή
He stopped moving and got a little lower when he noticed that the young maybe noticed something happening, which was pretty good. A small smirk came to his face when Jadepaw started to move forward once again 'Let's see how you will act about a surprise attack?' he thought to narrow his eyes lightly. The black tom watched the younger tom carefully, waiting for a good chance to make his move when he saw there an opportunity to strike he started to charge him.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Proddenstone, Bugeye, Fox
πŸ‚
She waited for Fox to answer to Bugeyes, her eyes starring the two for a moment, giving a little odd glare 'ooh, do I smell a small wind of love into the air?' she thought to smile at the two.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Salem, Mudkit, Jasperkit
πŸ‘οΈ
She silently listened to the two cats around her, looking toward her mother when she heard her screaming, but noticed that she was only playing with the other kits. She turned back to Salem "Swim huh? Is it hard to swim? Can you teach me to swim?" she meowed rather excited, but then flattered her ears as she noticed what she was asking about "Um...I mean every cat could learn to swim if that flood happens again no cats could drown..." she meowed looking at her feet, remembering Mothkit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:24 am

Silverfoot~ Female~ Warrior~ Crush/Mate: OPEN~ Location: Salem's cave~ Tags: Aspenfall, Ivyshade, Kits, Jasperkit

She let out a mrrow of laughter. ''One might think you will hang on to them like a burr!'' She sat beside her again and respectfully licked her shoulder. ''You were the best mentor an apprentice could ask for...'' she said softly. She smiled warmly at her mentor and turned her attention to Ivyshade and the kits. After watching them for a period of time, she turned around to Salem across the cave, telling her tales to Aspenfall's surviving kits. ''I really hope Jasperkit gets better...'' she mewed. ''I kinda wanted to mentor him...''' she added silently.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:50 am

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 36 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Ghostface,Dreampaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

She pondered his words,maybe it was a journey of some sorts. That sounded about right,but who would be leaving on it? surely not her? She couldn't leave her clan right now, especially not right now. They needed a strong leader to push them through this troubled time. As Dreampaw came up she thanked the young molly for the chamomile"No,you're fine Dreampaw. After you finish checking on everyone's wounds you may take the rest of the day off, and if you see Lilyflight tell her I want to speak with her." Malice laced her voice as she finished speaking,curling further around Ghostface.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 43 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade chanted the new warriors name,before turning back to the kits and Aspenfall. She glanced sround,before crouching down once more."The badgers back little kittens! What you gonna do?! You've gotta protect Aspenfall!" she mewed,gently stalking forward,giving Aspenfall a playful smile. The molly felt her face heat up a bit as Aspenfall's smile but she shook it away, focusing on the kits as she slowly made her way to Aspenfall,waiting for the young cats to 'tackle' her down.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Apollo - Tags:Apollo - Location:Salem's Mountain-

The lavender molly glanced over as Apollo spoke,her fur stained with tears. She sniffled a bit,trying to compose herself,but it was to no avail."I'm fine. . . just stressed and confused." She muttered,tail curling protectively around her body. The lean molly hung her head,digging her paws into the ground."I'm sorry I lashed out at you and your sister." Her voice was soft,almost unable to be heard. She pushed her head into her paws,her fur fluffing up and her body shaking as she began to cry. She had tried to hard to be strong for so long, to be strong for her mother, to show her brother and father up in Starclan that she could deal with their deaths, that she could take care of her mother, but she couldn't, she needed to let all these pent up emotions out.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 75 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Open -sleeping-

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 12 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Crush:Batfang - Tags:Batfang - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Her whole face lit up woth excitment and love as he said those simple words to her. The molly practically jumped with excitment and nuzzled his cheeks. This was all she had ever wanted,to be by his side,through whatever the world threw at them. She had been there through some of his toughest times,and him through some of her toughest times. They were made for each other,meant to be together. She purred loudly,elated about the whole situation."Oh you don't onow how happy you've made me Batfang! I must be the luckiest molly in the whole world!"she practically squealed,nuzzling him again,and weaving around the tom,her tail brushing his face. She was about to drabble on more when a starry figure appeared before them,his silver tabby fur and amber eyes glowing. She cocked her head to the side,this tom looked awfully familiar,it took her a few seconds but it suddenly hit her. Sunstrike! Moonstar's brother. He had died a few moons before she became an apprentice. The handsome silver tabby tom padded towards Batfang,pressing his nose to the black toms,before backing up."Muddied paws tred the path of old
Four must go to fix the broken code
The flightless bat leads the way
While the flowers shadow must obey
Two must follow to chase their dreams
Bubbles are bursting at the seams
Time is lost among the trees
Four will return with tales of bees"
Sunstrike echoed the words Taigastep had told to moonstar,his eyes glowing. As he backed up,he looked at Cocoaflower and then back to Batfang."You must go on your journey right away. There is no time to waste."the tom turned to Cocoaflower,giving her an encouraging smile. He knew what lied ahead for these two,and though it may be tough in the beginning their future together was nothing but smiles and laughter. With that he faded away,leaving the two cats standing there. Cocoaflower was awestruck,her pelt fluffed up as she slowly turned to the love of her life."I think. . .i think you just got a prophecy!"

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Harry - Tags:Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Troutsplash perked his ears,smiling when Harry padded up to him,offering to share a meal."Sure, I'd love to." He moved over,allowing Harry to settle down next to him. He had grown fond of the loner tom, and it was nice to finally get to spend some quality time with him."How's life treatin' ya? It must be weird to have all these cats here huh?"

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 38 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Scattereing perked up when his apprentice came over. The ton stood up and nuzzled her cheek."Hey kid,i was just coming to look for you. Do you wanna go do some battle practice? Maybe one of your friends will tag along with us" he mewed with a smile, the yellow tom was trying to make up for how terrible he had been towards her recently.

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 68 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -hunting-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 12 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:54 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about today.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me