MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby rocoboq » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:25 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
patchstream // male // 23 // warrior // no crush // tags: riversong
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

> Caught off guard, Patchstream felt himself flying into the stream. Only after he landed in the water did he recognize that it was Riversong who had cried out before shoving him. His eyes widened underwater with a great smile before he resurfaced, his longer fur flattened from the water. "Now that was a dirty move," he purred, swimming in the she-cat's direction. He pondered for a moment as to whether or not he should pull her in with him before deciding against it. "One might say that cheating as such would be a punishable offense," he claimed, raising an eyebrow. He slowly raised his paw as though he were to grab Riversong and pull her into the water himself.

β”‚
sandpaw // male // 7 // apprentice // no crush // tags: flowerpaw
β”‚

> "You might be right," he frowned, considering his friend's words. Things did seem different now that they were living on Salem's Mountain, but Moonstar never seemed to waver. Not too much, at least. "I don't know, I'm just hoping the move will be fast and we can adapt easily. I'm tired of living here... I want a home again," Sandpaw confessed, lowering his head. One would think that leaving the place where your mother died would be the easiest thing ever, but it only made him feel disconnected from his past. From his family.

β”‚
fawnpaw // female // 7 // apprentice // no crush // tags: snowpaw
β”‚

> She frowned, obviously displeased with the other apprentice's words. "Maybe one day you could try it out, lazy or not," she decided to say, looking into his eyes. Now that she thought about it, when she was a warrior, maybe she could go on some insane journey across the lands. Maybe she could save the clan. That sounds more like something Sandpaw would do, she noted. Fawnpaw was not necessarily displeased by this fact, though; she knew she was not destined for greatness, but someone like her brother seemed capable of anything to her.

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
featherkit // female // 0 // kit // no crush // tags: open
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

> The young kit squirmed in her shared nest, searching for the heat of her mother. She found the sides of her kin, though, and found herself to be satisfied.

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
fishkit // male // 0 // kit // no crush // tags: open
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

> The kit slept heavily on his back with his mouth open, his front paws twitching every once in a while as he dreamed.
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:13 am

Mossfire/Female/20 moons/Queen/Hawkswoop/Tags: Kits, Cocoaflower(Mentioned)

She watched her kits fondly then looked over at Cocoaflower and her kits. It was great to see so many kits in the nursery.

Wolfkit/Male/Four moons/Adopted mother: Owleyes/Tags: Open

Open for interaction

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Whitemist/Open/Tags: Snowpaw

Playfighting with Snowpaw.

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw

See flamepaw.

Kestrelclaw/Seventeen moons/App: Russetpaw/Open/Tags: Open

Open
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip β™‘ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:37 am

smallstorm | 21 mns | she-cat | warrior | lesbian | no crush/mate | app: honeypaw | tags; scarletmoon; cheetahspots

Smallstorm nodded, listening to the two cats' questions. "I got to sleep for a bit in the morning, but I had to work later in the day," she explained. "I hope they'll let you sleep the whole day though," she added, "you'll need it!" Smallstorm sat, her tail curling over her paws.

────────────────────────────────────────

riversong | 18 mns | she-cat | warrior | bisexual | no crush/mate | app: none | tags; patchstream

Riversong laughed as Patchstream surfaced, proud to have gotten her small act of revenge. When she noticed him slowly raising his paw, presumably to pull her in, she stood her ground. "Hey, you cheated first!" she countered, shaking her front paws to free the water droplets
    stuck in her fur.
clip β™‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:09 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Flamepaw - tags: Flamepaw, Snowpaw
βšͺ
He watched the clan for a moment, then stopped to his ginger apprentice playing with his white brother Snowpaw. He gave one look around to see if the tiny toms apprentice Patchstream was anywhere to being seen, but he wasn't "Hello Flamepaw, Snowpaw?" he meowed walking up to the two younger cats "Sorry I am not giving you a much of my attention lately, maybe...we could do some huntings now? If you want of course?" he meowed giving him an apologetic look.

Owleyes
she - queen - Silentstamp - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Silentstamp
πŸ¦‰
Grooming her calico pelt her eyes stared toward the white tom near the clearing, not really knowing why she was being starred at him lately. Swallowing nervously she walked to him "You there, Silentstamp, you seem to like, you don't know what to do, am I right?" she meowed with a smile.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Hawkfeather - tags: Sandpaw
🌼
She nodded to the sandy colored tom "Are you made any training today?" she meowed suddenly, starting to change the subject as it was starting to be little depressing "I am starting to get hungry, so...um do you want to share something with me? I don't really see mine or your mentor so we really can't go hunting either" she meowed.

Cheetahspots
she - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Scarletmoon, Smallstorm
πŸ†
She lightly rolled her eyes "I really don't think they will let us sleep all the day long, I mean we're newly made warriors so I think they want to see if it was the right choice to made us warriors or not" she meowed looking at Scarletmoon then Smallstorm "and doing the daily tasks are very important things to do, instead than sleeping..." she meowed sighing.

Ashenrunner
tom - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Honeypaw
πŸ’€
He thought for a moment "I don't think that true though? When you were there sitting alone...I didn't see at all what you were thinking about, were you sad or happy, hoping for someone to go talk to you or wanted to be alone..." he meowed silently.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Brokenpaw - tags: Brokenpaw
πŸ‘Ή
He sighed deeply "alright, alright preys don't jump to our mouths so let's start this hunt training, shall we?" he meowed flicking his tail rather annoyed 'why apprentices are always so slow to do anything?' he thought himself.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Ashspeck
πŸ‚
She looked elsewhere, feeling very shocked or just sad, she didn't know why though, most cats could be happy but why she didn't "you know, you're the first cat ever to say those words to me...I already accepted to be unwanted, who do not have reasons to even be here" she meowed silently "so thank you" she meowed not saying anything else.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Aspenfall, Blisskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She flattered her ears, knowing that she maybe got too far for what she said, she didn't want to blame her mother or anything, but still, she didn't accept Flintsoar, not yet, not so soon after Smokeleaf has died. If there was some more time before the large tom started to flirt with her mother, she could take it more goodly, but not now, this was way too soon for her. Sighing she looked at elsewhere "I am going to play with Blisskit, If you don't mind?" she meowed sadly, walking over to her adoptive sister "Hello Blisskit? Want to play something with me?" she meowed.

Hawkswoop
tom - warrior - Mossfire - no apprentice - tags: Mossfire, kits
πŸ¦…
He was being out for a hunt, caught a very good sized squirrel and was making his way back to their mountain camp, flicking his ears in curiousness when he entered the nursery and saw Cocoaflower with her newly born kits "what? Did she have her kits?" he murmured mostly to himself then dropped the squirrel toward his mate "Hello my dear! I hope you were a hunger" he meowed with a purr.

Firekit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ”₯
She curled to her mother tail, as it was warm and funny to bite. She flicked her tiny ears toward the new voices she was hearing around the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:40 am

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Whitemist/Open/Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"Sure I'd like to hunt!"

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw

Could I come too?"

Mossfire/Female/20 moons/Queen/Hawkswoop/Tags: Kits, Hawkswoop

"Oh thanks Hawkswoop." As she ate the squirrel she watched as Firekit tried playing with her tail.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:50 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Flamepaw - tags: Flamepaw, Snowpaw
βšͺ
He smiled at Flamepaw turned then to Snowpaw "Hm, why not? maybe we will run into your mentor there" he meowed softly, turning to leave the camp "come on then" he called out.

Hawkswoop
tom - warrior - Mossfire - no apprentice - tags: Mossfire, kits
πŸ¦…
He sat down and looked at his mate then to his kits with a proud eye "they're so calm now, but after a moon, the things will be so much different" he meowed softly, landing his tail over his paws.

Firekit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ”₯
She curled to her mother tail, as it was warm and funny to bite. She flicked her tiny ears toward the new voices she was hearing around the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:28 am

β˜€οΈ
Name
Sunshade
Age 49 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Berrydusk
Tags Berrydusk

πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunshade nuzzled back into her, happy that he'd been able to give her some sort of relief about her worries for her mother "Of course.. I'd do anything for you my love." The tabby tom purred loudly as his mate turned away, her eyes aimed at the bustling cave, and the kits that were nestled quietly inside "Would you like to go see them? I'm sure Cocoaflower and Batfang wouldn't mind."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Harry, Bee, Wasp

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem gave her companion a knowing smile, her fluffy tail moving to brush against the edge of his shoulder in comfort "You don't have to give her an answer now Harry.. but I think it could be good for us. I don't know if I can go back to living with just the two of us up here after spending all this time with such a large group of cats.."

Salem watched through wide eyes as the plump calico padded away, slightly surprised she left her brother's side, even if it was only for a moment. She shot a glance toward her former mate, finding it difficult to find the words to start a conversation with him, having been away from them for so long. Finally, she mustered up the strength to say something, as question that had been bugging her since she left the siblings behind to journey to the mountains "Do you hate me for leaving?"

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee nodded slowly, a small chuckle rising in her throat at her brother's comment. He was absolutely correct.. she hadn't seen kits in so long and couldn't resists the opportunity to see the new life with her own eyes. The plump calico trotted toward the cave, her head poking in slowly to get a look at the new family "Ahh.. I'm sorry to intrude, I just wanted to get a look at the new kits.."

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Cocoaflower

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang purred loudly as his mate named the tow kits, his head nodding with vigorous strength as he thought them over "The names are amazing Cocoaflower.. I can't wait to raise our kits with you.." The young warrior leaned down to lap at his mate's ear before leaning further into her stomach, his tongue drawing slowly across each kit, a loud purr rising in his throat as he looked the two kits over. He quickly turned his head as a voice sounded from the entrance of the cave, a smile forming on his maw as the loner fae appeared "Hey Bee, you can come on in, as long as Cocoaflfwer says it's ok."

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Stormpaw

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface stood completely still as the former-loner raced at him, a small chuckle leaving his jaws as teeth grazed against the scruff of his neck. The deputy gave the apprentice a quick shake-off before turning and looking toward him, his lips curled up in a smile "Not a bad move.. but that would be better suited on cats that are smaller than or the same size as you. It's a bit hard to take down a bigger cat that way." The smokey tom readied himself a few fox-lengths away and gave his tail a flick, a smile spread across his large jaws "I want you to try to slide under me on your back and rake at my belly.. claws sheathed of course.. and try to take me down that way. This move works great when you're up against a larger opponent and can't take them down with your weight."

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Crushing on Flint
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit,
Jasperkit, Flintsoar, Cocoa

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall gave her daughter a reluctant nod and a small sigh, her head hanging low in defeat as the words of her three kits replayed through her mind. She looked up as a kind voice sounded beside her, her gaze locking with the handsome tom's as he purred into her ear "Thank you Flintsoar.." Aspenfall pulled herself up onto her paws and gave the tom's cheek a quick lick, her harsh gaze landing on her kits as she began to walk toward the cave "You four behave." The tabby queen shot her kits and Flintsoar a happy smile and padded into the cave, her breath hitching in her throat at the sight of the kits "Oh Cocoaflower! They're gorgeous.. congratulations."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:26 am

β”‚
patchstream // male // 23 // warrior // no crush // tags: riversong
β”‚

> The older tome squinted his eyes as he lowered his paw. "That's true..." he mused, turning around in the water. It was a pleasant temperature, warm enough to make sure he didn't freeze, but not too warm by any means. He went back underwater for a moment, thinking up a quick plan in the quiet rush of the water. Maybe he could--no, that wouldn't work. What if he..? Yes, that would work perfectly. Patchstream popped up through the surface of the water, facing Riversong. "That doesn't mean I can't do this, though!" he laughed before turning around and kicking some of the water, hoping to splash the she-cat.

β”‚
sandpaw // male // 7 // apprentice // no crush // tags: flowerpaw
β”‚

> Sandpaw let out a little smile, thankful that she had decided to change the topic of discussion. He hadn't meant to make himself upset, but those thoughts seemed to plague him lately with the move. Hopefully they would start to go away when they arrived at the new camp. He raised his head when Flowerpaw asked about his training. "I actually haven't seen Skyheart today, she must be sleeping or something," he answered, wondering himself where his mentor might be. He wanted to work on his hunting and fighting skills since they would be going on a big journey soon. That soon left his thoughts, though, when she asked about eating and he could hear his stomach growl a bit. "Yeah, eating might be a good idea. Maybe we can go hunting later," he nodded, getting up on his paws.

β”‚
fawnpaw // female // 7 // apprentice // no crush // tags: poppytrot
β”‚

> The she-cat wandered around camp, looking for something to do. It was nice out, so she was hoping to go train with her mentor; alas, Ashspeck was nowhere to be found, much to her disappointment. They would be travelling soon now that Cocoaflower had kitted, meaning she would at least need to be decent at hunting, even if she wasn't exactly the best. She would also need to be good at fighting in the event that they came across some rogues... Great Starclan, that would be terri- "Oh, sorry!" Fawnpaw exclaimed, having just run into Poppytrot. "I got lost in my thoughts and didn't see you there."

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
featherkit // female // 0 // kit // no crush // tags: mossfire, kin
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

> The young kit squirmed in her shared nest, searching for the heat of her mother. She found the sides of her kin, though, and found herself to be satisfied.

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
fishkit // male // 0 // kit // no crush // tags: mossfire, kin
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

> The kit slept heavily on his back with his mouth open, his front paws twitching every once in a while as he dreamed.
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:59 am

Roleplayer123 wrote:
Roleplayer123 wrote:Softwing ~ Female ~ 25 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's Territory~ Tags: Hawkfeather, Queen

She was slightly memorized as he spoke. ''I...found her. She's been wandering around expecting kits! I had to help.'' Noting his suspicious gaze, she quickly added, ''I have to help somebody who can't help themselves.'' She spoke soothingly, hoping to make sure the shecat didn't do something unexpected, like running away. She felt a small twinge of affection looking into Hawkfeather's eyes but looked away to avoid attracting attention.'

Brokenpaw ~ Male ~ 9 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Location: Salems Territory~ Tags: Brindlefang~

Brokenpaw sat up quickly and nodded. ''Lets go!'' he mewed, happy to be on the way. ''I wanna catch a big rabbit to feed all of the rabbits!'' He chirped, the tension already forgotten.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:03 am

Creamflower wondered if Roseshadow was serious or not, knowing that some cats can exaggerate that way. Deciding to let it go, she smiles a little, not wanting to offend the young tom. "Im glad either way!" she said purring. "So changing the subject, any she-cats got your eye by any chance?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me