The Blood Moon - *Warrior RP//*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Blood Moon - *Warrior RP//*

Postby DBD » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:10 pm

age 36 moons
Mute
Tags:
Palefeather, Sweetbreeze,
Mintblossom, Foxleap

Whitesong stirred in the darkest corner of the Earthclan den. He had been sleeping with his back turned to his clanmates, trying to forget about the last few days. After all, it was hard enough living in a clan that understood his silent mannerisms, he wasn’t looking forward to starting it all over again. At least two of his clanmates survived, but for how long? And could they even put up with him? Whitesong’s thoughts ran through his mind, the same anxieties repeating themselves over and over again. Finally, he decided to stop behaving like a “silent log” as his father would say, and get out of the den. At least one good thing came out of this: his father was dead. No longer would that orange cat torment him, and he could finally be free. His father would often shout at him or try to convince Whitesong that he could never be a true warrior. No, now that Redtalon is dead, he could fight freely. However, since Redtalon died Whitesong couldn’t stop thinking about him. It seemed with his death, Whitesong started to think about what Redtalon called him more and more. It seemed to almost haunt Whitesong, it was like he was trying to insue the same hatred Redtalon caused. He seemed to want to have someone who hated him like Redtalon, just so he could have something to prove to someone. No, this isn’t going anywhere. He had to stop thinking about his self-loathing thoughts and his loathing father and do something.

The white cat stood up silently and brushed his moss bedding to the side with his paw. He wanted to make sure it would be out of the way for his fellow clanmates as they woke up. He turned his gaze to the entrance of the den where the rain outside could be seen. Whitesong didn’t mind the rain, he infact preferred it right now. Anything to forget about Redtalon. Whitesong slipped outside listening to the downpour as he wandered to the prey den. Within the den he immediately recognized the cats within. He thought he had woken up early, but it appears he was wrong.

There he saw Foxleap, an orange cat whose pelt reminded him too much of Redtalon, causing an unintended bias towards the red tom, there was Sweetbreeze, a gorgeous molly with blue eyes, Mintblossom, a brown tabby who Whitesong couldn’t figure out, and Palefeather the kind calico whom seemed to be the most shaken out of the bunch.

Whitesong dipped his head as a greeting as he walked past the small group, and picked a plump mouse from the pile. He sat down in a corner, his side facing the other cats as he begun to feast on his mouse. He couldn’t communicate with these cats, and he wasn’t going to try right now. He was too busy with himself, and also he wasn’t in the mood to mimic everything for these cats.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Blood Moon - *Warrior RP//*i

Postby rose petals. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:02 am

♕Mintblossom♕
tags;; sweetbreeze, paleheather, Foxblaze, Whitesong

Mintblossom pauses, stretching her jaws back in to a wide yawn. She was trying to socialize with the other clan cats as much as possible, not just the Fireclan cats. However, it was hard to make friends with cats who couldn’t move past the clans destruction. The saggitarius missed her mother’s loving touch more than anything in the world, but she knew there was nothing she could do to bring her back. Glancing away, Mintblossom’s stomach rumbled at the sight of the food. It couldn't hurt to eat, right?

Her attention was drawn back to the group when Foxblaze arrived, “Good morning!” she meowed to him. She liked the airclan cat for his flaming russet pelt and kind eyes. He spoke with a way that sounded like the wind itself was talking. Sometimes Mintblossom wondered if all Airclan cats sounded like that, but she only had three to go off of.

The molly glanced at Whitesong as he entered the cave. She had never knew much about this cat. He was from Earthclan, but he never spoke, and Mintblossom wasn’t sure if that was a choice or an ailment. Though she was unsure, she offered him a smile anyways, as she and been friendly to everyone else. Who was she to judge a cat for being antisocial?!

She trotted over to the fresh-kill, glancing over it. Her first instinct was to grab a shrew, a normal delicacy back home in Fireclan. Perhaps it was even caught by Lionheart! Where even was Lionheart this morning? probably still asleep! But perhaps she should try something new? What better way to bond with the other cat then to eat their food, right? She craned her he’s dover and glanced at Foxblaze. “What should I eat?” she asked, pointing her paw at the fresh-kill pile.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:17 pm

FOXLEAP
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Age: Twenty-five moons Gender: Tom Zodiac: Libra Crush: . . . Tags: Paleheather, Sweetbreeze, Mintblossom, Whitesong

His eyes studied Sweetbreeze a while longer, giving a brief nod at her smile, though he still felt an urge to go over. It surprised him how strong the urge was... it was't that he disliked them... but he had grown up around very prideful AirClan cats, and had picked up some of their old bad ways of thinking. Turning his attention back to the pale colored calico, Foxleap noticed that she had been eyeing him. Unable to help himself he broke out into a wide grin, a low purr rumbling in his throat. Maybe he would still go over there. He still wanted to get to know them anyway. He had seen so little of Paleheather as she spent most of her time in the den. "Great!" Foxleap answered Sweetbreeze, his eyes flickering back to her as he spoke, noticing she had't gotten any fresh kill yet. Eyes darting back to Paleheather he saw she really gotten gotten a whole lot herself. Giving his pelt a few last licks Foxleap got to his paws, leaving a small puddle behind as he padded towards the fresh kill pile. He decided he'd find something for himself, and get Sweetbreeze something. What he would get he wasn't sure. He guessed fish might be the best way to go, even if it meant he'd had to carry the scaly thing in his mouth. "Hey Sweetbreeze, want me to grab you something while I'm up?" Foxleap asked, pausing in his stride to look over at her. A smile crossed his face, glad he came when he did. Even if the atmosphere was still quite grim, being around the others did wonders to his own mood. They got his mind beyond himself and his own needs.

Picking up on approaching pawsteps, Foxleap turned his head to see the white colored tom from Earthclan. The other Earthclan cats called him Whitesong... a name Foxleap found ironic considering The white tom had never spoken a word. ”Good morning Whitesong.” Foxleap greeted warmly, his head dipping slightly in Whitesong's direction. His feelings about this Earthclan cat were still... undecided. Best Foxleap could tell he seemed alright, if not a bit closed off due to his lack of being able to easily communicate with the cats outside of his own clan... but there was something about the look Whitesong gave him. Was he just imaging it, or did Whitesong really dislike him? Foxleap had ever offended the other tom, or at least could't remember a time that he had. It confused Focleap, and often made him question if Whitesong had overheard, or misheard something Foxleap had said when talking with the other Airclan cats.

upon haring her voice, Foxleap turned his gaze to Mintblossom, finding that she was looking right at him. His flicked his tail at her question, then made his way over to her and examined the fresh kill before them with his head tilted. "Hmm..." Foxleap poked at a small bird with his paw as he thought about it. “For myself... I prefer good ol' rabbit.” Foxleap answered, turning to meet the she-cat’s gaze. "Though I'd be lying if i said some of this other stuff didn't tempt me..." Foxleap crouched down, Hazel eyes focused on the assorted mix of prey in front of him. It was sort of a strange sight to see the different kinds of prey all lumped in together. Each fresh kill caught by members of different clans. Foxleap flicked his tail once again as an idea came to mind. "How about this... I'll pick out some prey for you, and you pick out something for me? If we don't like what we've got, we switch? That way we both maybe get try something different." Foxleap suggested glancing back up at Mintblossom, wondering if the she-cat would agree.
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Blood Moon - *Lionheart*

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:23 pm

Lionheart - Leo - Tom - Straight - 30 Moons - Orange Tabby - Scent is Mainly Squirrels - Fireclan - No Relationships - Tags: Paleheather, Foxleap, Whitesong, Sweetbreeze, Mintblossom,

Lionheart soon returned with some fresh mice, vole, and even a small Pidgeon in his jaw that he caught on his own. He sat down and placed it in the middle of the group, giving them a small smile. "I brought you guys some kill. I hope you all are hungry!" Lionheart curled his tail around his paws and felt the wind brush up against his pelt. He closed his eyes, feeling as if his kin was watching him from Starclan itself. Would he see them in his dreams perhaps tonight?

Lionheart soon felt his smile fade away from the others, and he turned around and walked onto a nearby rock and sat down. He wasn't in the mood to think about socializing with the group as a whole.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image(s) removed
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:22 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝐿𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒽
? female ?
tagged; all
mentions; PaleHeather

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~
A pair of yellow piercing eyes shot through the rains misty cover outside of the prey den, large and slitted as they seemed to pierce through the air as they came closer and closer..

Lillith slowly made her way into the fresh prey den, a flurry of feathers stuck in her coat and dropping from the massive bird that she held tightly in her maw.. The bird was about as large as one of the clan cats themselves..

A turkey..

After the third eclipse of the clans, the dwindling of food in the clan was massive, it had effected the lands like a plague and any and all prey had either fallen ill or they became more cunning and found new ways to hide from the clan cats.. They became very malnourished upon everything else and became very weak, barley any energy to hunt and find the prey..
Lillith, when bringing the cats across the bridge into this new land, the plentiful abundance of food was almost shocking.. A turkey, for example, was a rare sight to see even when the prey was in an alright state in the clans.. It was a definite change in pace now having more food than their little hearts could handle all at once..

Lillith dropped the giant bird to the five cats that were huddled around in the prey den.. looking down at them with a small smile as her tufted ears flickered looking at each and every one of them..
Cancer, Scorpio.. She chuffed, It is so wonderful to see you two out from your den.. I was ready to go and have someone look for you, especially you Cancer~ She spoke, her voice sweet and strong..
Her gaze directed to the rest of the group, her bobbed tail twitching slightly..

I am glad you all are up.. It is time about time for each of you to come to my den and have your readings from the elders.. You may take your time, in fact you may take all day if you have to.. But I know the elders have much to say about each and every one of you and what your weeks future may hold.. I know if may be strange at first but you will find to cherish their words.. to hear them and take advantage of what they may say to you in this new land.. So please.. When you find the time.. Head to my den~ The bobcat said, nodding to them softly before turning around and heading out from the fresh prey den..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝒫𝒶𝓁𝑒𝐻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

two fae cancer
tagged; x
mentions; all
& mintblossom

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~~~~~~~~~~
PaleHeathers eyes widened as the large turkey fell to the ground with a large THUD.. Backing up slightly into SweetBreeze as the fresh-prey den became a little more packed with the giant cat in her presence.. Watching her carefully as she spoke kindly to every one of them, noting of her den being open to the readings..

Lillith had spoke before about these readings.. The bobcat apparently had the ability to speak with the elders of Starclan and some elders of her own.. The ability of this bobcat had almost slipped her mind but she was curious..

SweetBreeze... The longhaired calico whispered softly, watching as she left just as soon as she had come..
Do you think.. that possibly.. she could pick up on our fallen clan.... Do you think they are still watching over us..? PaleHeather breathed, lowering her head as the calico was still hiding partially behind her Siamese friend, Her gaze still directed towards Foxleap as she gave him a meek smile back...
Last edited by Vlette on Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Blood Moon - *Lionheart*

Postby KookieKrumblez » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:25 pm

Lionheart - Leo - Tom - Straight - 30 Moons - Orange Tabby - Scent is Mainly Squirrel - Fireclan - No Relationships - Tags: Many, Lillith

Lionheart soon noticed the giant cat and his eyes widened: would he finally figure out what his destiny would be? He got to his paws and looked at Lillith, making sure to take in all the details she had to say. Lionheart felt as if he would be first this time, but he wasn't quite sure. He pawed at the soil underneath him, then gazed his eyes back up at the large cat. "So, who is going first then? Or do we go as a whole?"
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Blood Moon - *Warrior RP//*i

Postby rose petals. » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:52 pm

♕Mintblossom♕
tags;; everyone

Mintblossom nodded, thrilled by the idea. “Great!” she meowed. The saggitarius glanced at the pile of dead vermin, wondering which one to give Foxleap. At one point she thought giving him the rabbit, as the tom had said it was his favorite, but the whole point of this was to try something new! At that moment Lionheart returned with some fresh Fireclan delicacies. “Hi Lionheart!” Mintblossom purred to the fellow Fireclan cat. She couldn’t help but being closer to Lionheart than the others, and she felt bad about it, but she had spent all of her life with the Leo. Plus, the other clans seemed to be most comfortable with their own.

Taking the shrew, Mintblossom smirked and threw it at Foxleap. “Here, try this!” she meowed excitedly. When Lilith entered, the Fireclan cat turned her attention. Unlike most of the others, she had trusted the bobcat from the beginning, despite her large size and ominous warning. The turkey made her mouth water, even though she had never eaten prey that big. Would the flesh be to thick for her to bite into? Her curiosity was taking over, and she was about to sink her teeth in when she heard Lilith’s new oppurtunity.

The elders? Her family? Wow! “wow!” she meowed, this time out loud. “Can I go first?!” Mintblossom didn’t know who she was asking, as Lilith had already left the cave, but this was excited!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:28 am

age 36 moons
Mute
Tags:
all, Lillith

Whitesong watched with interest as the large lynx left the den. He was curious, and had already put a few things together. Lilith was like a medicine cat. A very very strong medicine cat who could rip the spine out of any cat here with ease. Wait, did she say elders? Was she speaking of Starclan? Which must be full of cats by now... or was she talking about the ancestors? The founders of the clans? Or perhaps even other giant lynx cats like her? Whitesong never had a good connection with Starclan, they made him unable to speak after all... but this intrigued him. Either way- he was going to be the first to find out.

Whitesong stood up and confidently followed Lillith out of the den. He wanted to know what this strange cat was talking about, and how all of the cats here were related. As soon as he stepped out into the rain, his pelt became soaked. A few of the raindrops would catch onto his hairs, but the rest would dampen his fur. He forgot about how bad it was out there. He was eager to get out of the rain and get this over with.

He entered Lilith's den, and was surprised by how gorgeous it was. Crystals lined the walls- glowing like stars on the night sky. It seemed as if all of the stars were caught on the walls of this cave, and now thrived there. It seemed even more beautiful than the sky itself- even Starclan couldn't measure up to this beauty. He went to the right wall of the cave and reached out and touched one of the crystals on the wall with his paw, trying to figure out how the crystal mimicked the stars so perfectly. The crystal was smooth under his paw, but also a bit sharp. Whitesong tried to apply pressure on the crystal- wondering if he could just take a part of it with him...
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:03 pm

┏━━━━━━━━━✿Sweetbreeze!!━━━━━━━━━┓
✿Female✿24 Moons✿Scorpio✿Crush: --✿Mentions: --✿Tags: Paleheather, Foxleap, Mintbreeze, Whitesong, Lionheart✿
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Sweetbreeze watched Foxleap for a moment her ears twitching. "Of course Foxleap.," she said her tail swaying. Something to lighten the mood she thought of it. She sighed wondering how they all would continue on. Without the clan there wasn't much to do. Of course, they hunted for themselves but...Her ears pricked at the sudden sound of something falling. She turned her gaze toward the entrance of the then and almost gasped. There stood a large cat much larger than the average clan cat. Her tail twitched once she recovered from her shock. Lillith. The large bobcat had dropped a large bird onto the floor of the den. She watched the bobcat in awe her eyes wide. She listened to the bobcat's words her tail swaying slowly. Once the cat was done she disappeared as suddenly as she had appeared. She stared at the spot where the bobcat had been just a few moments before as if she couldn't believe that she was gone. She then blinked shaking her head. She then turned glancing around the den in wonder. Suddenly she heard her friend speak. She turned to Paleheather her ears twitching. "Maybe Paleheather. Maybe...We can only hope that they are." she said as she turned to glance around the den once more. According to Lillith they should come to her den to receive their readings from the elders. She couldn't understand how the bobcat could communicate with the elders and StarClan. She watched as Whitesong he left the den. She guessed he was going to the den as Lillith had asked. Sighing she turned back to the others her eyes gazing around the den.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:40 pm

FOXLEAP
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Age: Twenty-five moons Gender: Tom Zodiac: Libra Crush: . . . Tags: Everyone

Foxleap glanced back at Sweetbreeze and dipped his head in acknowledgment to her reply. "Then it shall be my pleasure!" Foxleap responded in a playful tone. His smile suddenly wavered a little as he caught her blue eyes. A nearly forgotten memory flooded back to him. He remembered a molly with a similar pair of blue eyes looking down at him, speaking softly as she gently nudged him up as he he was leaning to stand. She had been a queen from Airclan... she had lost her kits, and then her life just a moon after he was born. He only had a few memories of that molly, but they were enough to stir his grief. Quickly looking away Foxleap focused on the fresh kill, though it did little help as thoughts of his old home still crept their way in. I wish Riverrush could see this... I can just see the look on his face if he saw all this prey! Foxleap blinked once as Mintblossom spoke. Lost in his own thoughts he'd almost missed her reply. He nearly gave her a questioning look and was about to ask Mintblossom to repeat herself when it finally clicked. She had agreed to his idea. "W- Oh! Alright then! This should turn out quite interesting!" Foxleap replied, voice gaining warmth as he went on. He was excited, and a little nervous about what she might choose for him to eat. Whatever she ended up giving him, he'd at least try it. Foxleap smiled again, this time with a hint of sadness as his mind once again went back to Riverrush.

Foxleap rose to his paws and walked around the fresh kill, trying to decided what he should get for both Sweetbreeze and Mintblossom. Looking up at the sound of his voice, Foxleap spotted another Fireclan cat coming in with even more prey. More prey... and to think how we all nearly went hungry before Lillith brought us here.... Foxleap thought as he flicked his tail in greetings towards Lionheart. The russet colored tom turned his gaze back to the prey pile, eyeing the rabbit as he passed by it. He only got a few more steps before stopping, the tip of his tail twitching. If she didn't like it... he could always offer to eat it instead. Foxleap glanced back at Mintblossom and grinned. "Let see how you like Rabbit." Lowering his head down, he grabbed the rabbit in his jaws. He purred softly at the taste. The russet colored tom made his way over to Mintblossom having to hold himself back from tearing into the rabbit himself. He offered her a smile when she announced she had chosen something for him, though he eyed the shrew with a curious look. He placed the rabbit down by Mintblossom giving it a satisfied nod. "Yes... I do believe that'll be good for ya." He offered with a flick of his tail.

Before he could say anything else something, or rather someone else stole his attention. Lillith had came into the den, a large bird in her jaws. Foxleap eyes widened a bit at the sight. He suppressed a shiver thinking about her strength. He didn't want to ever get on her bad side. It amazed him that she could easily wipe them all out... but she didn't. She choose to help them. She said she was sent to help them, but he still believed it was still a choice on her part not to go ahead and eat them all up. The Libra stood slightly, hazel eyes following the bobcat as she moved. When her eyes met his, he felt a warm tingle as he always did when she looked at him. He had grown a lot of respect for her after everything she had done. Foxleap also wanted to return the favor one day, and gain her respect in return.When she spoke of coming to her den for the readings, the russet colored tom averted his gaze. She had spoken about the readings before, but Foxleap still felt confused and scared about the whole thing. What would these elders even have to say about him? Would they be harsh, or kind? Lillith made it sound like it'd be good, but he still found himself unsure of it.

When Lillith had gone Foxleap sat down, glad that a few of the others wanted to go first. It'd buy him some time to gather his thoughts before seeing her. Glancing towards Mintblossom he flicked his tail. "I don't see why not... though it looks like Whitesong is beating you to it." Foxleap spoke with a hint of amusement as he watched Whitesong pad after the bobcat. Foxleap had to admit though, he admired the white tom for just picking himself up and following Lillith out into the rain like that. Turning his eyes to Lionheart, Foxleap frowned in thought. "As a whole? No... I don't believe we should... I think she would have said that if she wanted us all to go at once..." Foxleap replied to Lionheart, speaking slowly as he thought about it. Looking back at Minblossom, Foxleap gave her a smile. "Thanks for picking me out something to eat Mintblossom. I'm sure I'll like it." With that Foxleap picked up the shrew and padded to the closest den wall. Dropping the shrew off, Foxleap looked back at the two waterclan cats. They'd been the only ones called out by Lillith. She had also once again used the strange names. The names sparked his interest... maybe he would ask her about when he went to the den."Don't worry Sweetbreeze I haven't forgotten about you yet. I'll go get you something now... Anything in particular that you want?"
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me