IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:33 am

SAGEBRANCH
she - warrior - 32 - C: Crowpelt - (Applepaw) - tags: Crowpelt

She smilled at the tom, following after him, not too slow or too fast, she wanted to keep going together. She flicked her ears toward Applepaw, when she heared her voice near the apprentices den, with other apprentice, ebfore she entred the camp entrance. Sighing she taked a deep breath of the upcoming fresh air "Oh, this day sure is perfect" she meowed simply.

PETALTHORN
she - warrior - 73 - C: Toadstar - n/a - tags: Toadstar, Lightningpaw

She looked at Toadstar, signalling to her to do the same thinks he was being doing, but she kind of thinked that Lightningpa already got that something was going on with her mentor. He didn't say anything just hidded behing some bushes and looked the way where Lightningpaw was dissapeared to.

GOLDENBROOK
tom - warrior - 32 - C: Sandpool - n/a - tags: Sandpool

He silently looked at Hollowpaw, giving the younger tom so space to give his preys to Sandpool, which maked his ears flick in curiousness "Well I think he gived that to you…" he meowed to Sandpool, looking at her into the eyes, but noticed that the she-cat was serious about to share with him "..Alright, maybe a two bites of that pigeon" he meowed looking the dead bird.

DARKSPIRIT
tom - warrior - 60 - C: open - (Venompaw) - tags: Venompaw

He roled his eyes to the inpatient two younger toms "Yes, we can leave now, but does your mentor know Hollowpaw?" he asked looking over the other tom "Eeh, Oakclaw was it?" he meowed trying to remember who was the mentor of this apprentice.

ALDERFEATHER
tom - warrior - 26 - C: Ambergaze - n/a - tags: Twistedbranch, Ambergaze

He give the she-cat a amused look "Find it? Do you not know where this meadow is?" he asked rather confsued, then shaked his head "Hmm! Meadow is a large area, so I don't think it's too hard to find" he continued. He did know where the meadow was, but travelling around is kind of fun.

WITHEREDSPARK
she - warrior - 20 - C: open - n/a - tags: Pinesplash

She watched as Lightningpaw walked to Toadstar, turning to face Pinesplash again "Yeah, that's makes sense" she meowed giving her a little suspious look "by the way Pinesplash? What's your relationship with her?" she asked suddently, not breaking her stare to the younger she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:07 am

Crowpelt
Tom/Warrior/Location: Forest/Crush: Open/Tags: Sagebranch

The tom gave a nod of his head to her comment. He did enjoy the weather as it was nice today. He was surprised he enjoyed Sagebranches company as he normally preferred to be alone at times. It was hard keeping up with some conversations as he didn't feel the need to talk. But it did make him an excellent listener.

Ambergaze
She-cat/Warrior/Location: Camp/Crush: Alderfeather/Tags: Alderfeather

Heat coursed through her in embarrassment as she pinned her ears back. "No.....I dont really explore the territory that much. I just go where I am told and come back once I am done." She normally hunted in areas that she knew had quite a bit of prey as well. "I'm sure Foxfang knows where it is. He is always leaving camp to go who knows where."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TurtlePaw;; 003

Postby chonko. » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:51 am

turtlєpαw☆☆╮
    She-Cat•PanSexual•Crush;; Open•Tags;; TwistedBranch

TurtlePaw nodded, concentrating to think of the signals she knew. "Well, I know a few, but obviously could learn more." She mewed, her tail swaying excitedly. "I'm fine with tail signals first, they are important after all!" The young apprentice squeaked, patting her paws anxiously on the bare ground beneath her. She glared over towards other apprentices scattered around the clearing, along with multiple warriors.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:01 pm

---------------------------------------
      Sharpeagle
      Dark tawny brown dappled tom-cat.
      "Get out of my way, fleabrain!"
      [Apprentice-] {Beepaw}
      [Crush-] {none}
      [tags-] {no one}

Flicking an ear, the tom shifted in his next. Blinking his eyes open, he wrinkled his nose. He had slept half the day away. An irritable expression crossed the dark tawny cat's face for a fleeting moment before he uncurled himself and stretched before standing and shaking the moss from his fur. Stepping out of the den he lifted his face to the sun, closing his eyes, letting it wash over his muscular form and warming him. Moving a few paces from the den, he sat down and started washing his coat, grooming it neatly from his sleep.

Fawnspots
      Tawny brown dappled she-cat.
      "Good Morning, how are you?"
      [Apprentice-] {Swallowpaw}
      [Crush-] {none}
      [tags] {no one}

Shifting thought the forest, Fawnspots stalked after a plump Squirrel. Having been out on her own most of the day, she worried that the clan might think she had gone missing. Swiftly, she closed in on the prey before leaping and pinning it under her small paws. A swift bite ended it and she picked it up to carry back with her. Humming to herself, she started her way back to the clan, eager to see if her brother was awake yet.

Stormpaw
      Solid black she-cat with yellow eyes.
      "Can I help you? Do you need anything?"
      [Mentor-] {Birdleap}
      [Crush-] {open}
      [tags-] {no one}

The young medicine cat trudged through the forest, her mouth filled with horsetail and coltsfoot. The pretty black she-cat trotted with her tail high and flicking around happily. Pushing her way into the clan entrance, she trotted to the medicine den, putting down her pile of herbs as she entered she looked around. "Birdleap?" she called, wondering where her mentor was, "I found Horsetail and Coltsfoot"
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:56 am

Valerianpaw
9 Moons
Apprentice
Mentored by Snowthorn
With Daisypaw
Near Camp

Though all outward appearances would indicate that Valerianpaw had taken his loss gracefully, he had to admit to himself that he was disappointed in his skills. The fact that Daisypaw had out-hunted him was a strong signal that he needed to train even harder in order to prepare himself to become a warrior, and eventually, so much more.
    The cream-furred tom glanced backwards over his shoulder at his brother, offering a wordless grin through the pair of mice that he held in his mouth. They would be back at camp in another few minutes, and Valerianpaw was not sure what he hoped to find when he got there. A break? More work? Who knows, but whatever was waiting for him, he was ready for it.

Daisypaw
9 Moons
Apprentice
Mentored by Darkstalker
With Valerianpaw
Near Camp

Daisypaw was quite proud of himself for having beat his brother in their hunting contest. While Valerianpaw caught two mice, Daisypaw had bested him by one. With three mice hanging from his stuffed mouth, Daisypaw's facial expressions were rather impaired, but he was glad to see Valerianpaw smiling back at him. It looked like there were no hard feelings.
    In a moment, the pair would arrive back at camp, and Daisypaw hoped to run into Darkstalker. If she was not around, then the next best thing would be getting into harmless trouble with some of the other apprentices.

Swallowpaw
9 Moons
Apprentice
Mentored by Fawnspots
With Berrypaw and Beepaw
At the Medicine Cat Den

The bicolor apprentice padded across camp with purpose, ignorant of all else. His mind was focused on Beepaw. After hearing about Beepaw's injury, Swallowpaw could not help but feel concern. He wanted to visit the fellow apprentice and see how he was doing. Hopefully this was something Beepaw could come back from.
    Swallowpaw poked his head into the den, and was pleasantly surprised to see Berrypaw there as well. Suddenly, Swallowpaw felt a bit warm under his fur.
    "Hey, there." he mewed to the pair of felines.
    He cast a shy smile at Berrypaw before turning his attention to Beepaw.
    "I heard what happened. How are you feeling?"
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:20 am

SAGEBRANCH
she - warrior - 32 - C: Crowpelt - (Applepaw) - tags: Crowpelt

She watched carefully at the silent tom, trying to see what he was thinking about her question, Small nood told her that he agreed. Flicking her ears she looked toward a way she was really sure she saw something, maybe a mice who was hidding under a bush and run away after noticing them "Do you want to race to the brook? there is only that little hill between us" she meowed suddently.

PETALTHORN
she - warrior - 73 - C: Toadstar - n/a - tags: Toadstar, Lightningpaw

She looked at Toadstar, signalling to her to do the same thinks he was being doing, but she kind of thinked that Lightningpa already got that something was going on with her mentor. He didn't say anything just hidded behing some bushes and looked the way where Lightningpaw was dissapeared to.

GOLDENBROOK
tom - warrior - 32 - C: Sandpool - n/a - tags: Sandpool

He silently looked at Hollowpaw, giving the younger tom so space to give his preys to Sandpool, which maked his ears flick in curiousness "Well I think he gived that to you…" he meowed to Sandpool, looking at her into the eyes, but noticed that the she-cat was serious about to share with him "..Alright, maybe a two bites of that pigeon" he meowed looking the dead bird.

DARKSPIRIT
tom - warrior - 60 - C: open - (Venompaw) - tags: Venompaw

He roled his eyes to the inpatient two younger toms "Yes, we can leave now, but does your mentor know Hollowpaw?" he asked looking over the other tom "Eeh, Oakclaw was it?" he meowed trying to remember who was the mentor of this apprentice.

ALDERFEATHER
tom - warrior - 26 - C: Ambergaze - n/a - tags: Twistedbranch, Ambergaze

He looked at her with a quick nood "I see, but well now you can see it then...It's very beautiful Place, excpecially when there is lots of flowers here and there" he meowed flicking his taul lightky side to side.

WITHEREDSPARK
she - warrior - 20 - C: open - n/a - tags: Pinesplash

She watched as Lightningpaw walked to Toadstar, turning to face Pinesplash again "Yeah, that's makes sense" she meowed giving her a little suspious look "by the way Pinesplash? What's your relationship with her?" she asked suddently, not breaking her stare to the younger she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BirdLeap;; 010

Postby chonko. » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:15 am

.•♫•♬• BɪʀᴅLᴇᴀᴘ•♬•♫•.
    Medicine Cat;;, Asexual, Biromantic;; Tags: BeePaw, BerryPaw, SwallowPaw, StormPaw

BirdLeap stood up, seeing SwallowPaw walk into the den. He shrugged and began to walk out, but noticed his apprentice's scent. He nodded once she dropped the herbs. "Thank you, StormPaw. I was just about to head out to more." He murmured, glad that she had thought before him about searching for the herbs. "BeePaw will be in the den for a while, he injured his back when trying to get a crow up in a tree." He mewed, trying to inform her of the little guest with them. BerryPaw and SwallowPaw being in there didn't really bother him, as he knew that they were visiting their friend and they were also small, meaning not much room would be taken up.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:42 am

x x 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 . 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
x
───────────° tags:Turtle paw open ment. x
TwistedBranch | Warrior |Tom | 27 | Hetrosexual

"Which ones do you know?"Twisted branch awaited the molly's response his mossy green eyes glaring up at the sun, then back to her.
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .forever. » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:30 pm

t o a d s t a r
tom • 94 moons • leader • location; forest • tags; Lightningpaw and Petalthorn

He pressed his belly down to the forest floor, leaves scrapping fur and barley making a noise. He watched as Petalthorn followed as they both crept up on Lightningpaw to where they thought she was. He was unaware of his apprentice slinking away to diverate their attention.

c r e e k h e a r t
she-cat • 36 moons • queen • location; river • tags; Darkstalker

She nodded in understanding, whiskers twitching slightly as the kits squirmed around. Her heartbeat quickened in her chest at Darkstalkers words of wanting to work themselves out and she expected nothing less. “Thank you.” She purred out before it caught in her throat. The fact that some cause had their suspicions against the tabby killing her previous mate didn’t occur to her. “Well,” She began her words sitting like a lump in her throat. “I suppose we will have to make them see that you didn’t.”

b u m b l e f o o t
tom • 42 moons • warrior • location; forest • tags; Brokenpaw

The warrior nodded over his shoulder to Oakfoot, letting him know that he heard him. "Nice catch!" he meowed to him as he passed, turning back to Brokenpaw once more. He had turned away just long enough that she fell, he pricked his ears trying to make sure she was okay without directly asking her. When she pulled herself up and back to the tree Bumblefoot nodded and watched her closely. "IvoryClan appreciates your determination." he mummered behind her.

b e r r y p a w
she-cat • 10 moons • apprentice • location; camp • tags; Beepaw, Swallowpaw

Berrypaw nodded and turned to leave only to stop face to face to Swallowpaw. "Hello Swallopaw!" she mewed happily with a wave of her tail. "Yeah, Beepaw hurt his back but Birdleap said he should be back to normal duties soon!" She nodded and looked over at the other apprentice. "I'll go tell Sharpeagle, okay?" She nudged Swallowpaw with her shoulder before padding past him. WIth a bound in her step she made her way across camp to Sharpeagle after he emerged from the den. "Sharpeagle! I got something to tell you!"

p i n e s p l a s h
she-cat • 15 moons • warrior • location; camp • tags; Witheredspark

Her fur felt hot at Witheredspark’s question and it started to spike as she grew suddenly nervous. She forever it to lie flat against her back and took a gulp before answering, drawing her gaze away from where Lightningpaw had disappeared off to. “Um, we’re friends. I admire her courage by joining us in the Clan. Not everyone gets so lucky to be born a fighter.” She answered with a showy flex of her claws into the ground.

p e b b l e n o s e
she-cat • 15 moons • warrior • location; elders den • tags; Mintcloud, Crowspots, Poppywater

"You're not useless Poppywater!" She exclaimed, wide eyed at the elders bold words. "You're some of the most respected cats of a Clan! Without you or Crowspots some of our warriors wouldn't be here!" She protested, giving a glance to Mintcloud.

s a n d p o o l
she-cat • 34 moons • queen/warrior • location; camp • tags; Goldenbrook

She let out a purr of satisfaction as the tom agreed to share the fresh kill. She picked it up and carried it over to him, brushing past him towards an open spot in the clearing and settling down for a quick bite.
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:37 pm

Sharpeagle
      Dark tawny brown dappled tom-cat.
      "Get out of my way, fleabrain!"
      [Apprentice-] {Beepaw}
      [Crush-] {none}
      [tags-] {Berrypaw}

Lifting his head from his grooming, he flicked an ear, his eyes trained directly on Berrypaw, a cold expression masked his features, not giving anything away as he looked at the young apprentice. Surely they knew not to approach him when he had just woken up. Sharpeagle was always in a bad mood first thing after sleep. Still, he narrowed his eyes and decided to entertain the smaller cat. "What is it you wish to talk to me about, Berrypaw?" he spoke in a carefully leveled tone, not to give away his irritation at being approached so quickly, and by such an eager creature too, it was as if a mouse was bouncing right into his paws, the instinct to swat it away was strong and tempting, but his didn't.

Fawnspots
      Tawny brown dappled she-cat.
      "Good Morning, how are you?"
      [Apprentice-] {Swallowpaw}
      [Crush-] {none}
      [tags] {no one}

Her eyes scanned the clearing before finally spotting Sharpeagle, the tom had just exited the den, and was washing himself. She started to move toward him, wanting to keep the grumpy and somewhat aggressive tom company. When she noticed Berrypaw bounding toward him eagerly, calling out about needing to talk to him. Fawnspots cringed, it would be a miracle if the tom didn't swipe the young apprentice's ears off for annoying him straight after sleep. Though she was pleasantly shocked when he maintained a somewhat nice demeanor. She sat down where she was and watched her brother proudly. Her ears flicking in delight, she turned her head to look around, surely Swallowpaw was around somewhere. Distracting herself from her brother, the she-cat tried to find her apprentice, "Swallowpaw?" she called.

Stormpaw
      Solid black she-cat with yellow eyes.
      "Can I help you? Do you need anything?"
      [Mentor-] {Birdleap}
      [Crush-] {open}
      [tags-] {no one}

Delighted at her mentor's approval, the young apprentice put the herbs into their allocated spaces in the back of the den. she then turned to Birdleap, "Is there anything I can do for him? anything else that needs to be done? If not I can clean our nests and get fresh moss, then I was going to take fresh kill to the elders then check them over for ticks and fleas" She meowed. Her ears flicked to acknowledge the presence of Swallowpaw, Beepaw and Berrypaw as she scurried out of the den after speaking about telling Sharpeagle. Stormpaw cringed, she knew that Sharpeagle wasn't the most pleasant cat to be around.
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me