IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:05 pm

Darkstalker - dark grey spotted tabby
{ Apprentice: Daisypaw | Deputy | 32 moons | Homosexual | Crush: Creekheart |Tags: Creekheart}

The dark tabby a first was worried about the quick pace Creekheart had set grumbling quietly about how she better not hurt herself as the pair made their way back to camp. She set her clumps of moss next to where Creekheart had, almost unceremoniously dropped hers, opening her mouth to ask the other she-cat if she wanted help with the nest itself. Creekheart spoke before she could ask the fur along her spine standing straight up at her and she nodded numbly before bounding off towards the medicine den.

Lightningpaw - ginger and white she-cat; amber eyes
{ Mentor: Toadstar | 13 moons | Apprentice | Bisexual | Crush: Open |Tags: Toadstar, Petalthorn}

~hunting~
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Incendiary-Active » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:23 pm

Ravensong

hunting || warrior || she-cat || 19 moons

After the she-cat had entered the forest, wandering for a bit, she abruptly spotted a small vole scuttling beneath the undergrowth, and instinctively, she bent down in a hunter's crouch. Ravensong suppressed her tail from flicking eagerly as the black she-cat slinked across the ground silently, approaching the unsuspecting animal. Startlingly, right as she was on the verge of a pounce, she heard a very close by twig snap, and realized that the twig snap had been her, too focused on the prey than the dense surroundings. The vole was frantically already scuttling away before Ravensong briskly caught it by the tail and gave it a swift bite to the spine. She glanced around quickly, immensely embarrassed, suddenly very thankful she had gone out hunting alone. Any other cat would think I was an apprentice! She thought, her ear flicking.
Last edited by Incendiary-Active on Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
||| Sandwing ||| Ravenclaw ||| Airbender ||| Dauntless ||| she/her ||| ThunderClan ||
Incendiary-Active

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:47 am

SAGEBRANCH
she - warrior - 32 - C: Crowpelt - (Applepaw) - tags: Crowpelt

She stopped walking when the tom answered to her Small playful offer "Oh great!" she meowed looking at him, with a smile. She stayed silent for a moment then looked front of her the path which taked to the brook "Are you ready? now" she yowled and dashed to run.

PETALTHORN
she - warrior - 73 - C: Toadstar - n/a - tags: Toadstar, Lightningpaw

She watched the younger she-cat to go away to hunt something, anything she could find "Of course she will, no doubts for that" she meowed her green eyes turning to Toadstar. She looked at him for a moment, then nodded "Sure, little walk sounds good" she meowed flicking her tail, giving the tom a smile.

GOLDENBROOK
tom - warrior - 32 - C: Sandpool - n/a - tags: Sandpool

He blinked his eyes, confusedly "...Alright then…" he meowed taking his very last bite to the pigeon, poking it back to Sandpool "You can eat the rest…" he meowed silently, but rather curious to hear what was so important to talk in privatetly.

DARKSPIRIT
tom - warrior - 60 - C: open - (Venompaw) - tags: Venompaw, Hollowpaw

He flicked his tail and followed the apprenticed out of the camp, toward the training hollow. His eyes scanning either of the two younger tom.

ALDERFEATHER
tom - warrior - 26 - C: Ambergaze - n/a - tags: Ambergaze

He smilled at her "you will be suprised…" he meowed leading the way "This way, it's near our borders, but that really does not belong to nobody" he meowed walking forward, but slowed down so Ambergaze could follow him by peaceful walk, without needing to run.

WITHEREDSPARK
she - warrior - 20 - C: open - n/a - tags: Pinesplash

She listened the other warrior, flicking her ears "Alright, okey..." she meowed not really knowing what to say to her. She seriously didn't get what she was being meaning that Lightningpaw was born as a fighter and that she could be either medicine cat or stay as kittypet, the younger cat was not any different than anyone who was a former kittypets.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸 [29]

Postby beebopbee » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:15 am

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸
Male / Crush: Stormpaw / Location: Forest / Tags: Hollowpaw
He galloped in a rhythmic way, something he learned in Shineclan.
❝ ♩♪♫ Her black fur and amber eyes, her sweet scent - I wish, I, had, her. ♩♫♪ ❞
He sang peacefully, hoping nobody heard him.
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:34 am

«G e m i n i» wrote:x x 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 . 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
x
───────────° tags:Turtle paw open ment. x
TwistedBranch | Warrior |Tom | 27 | Hetrosexual

Twisted branch watched his apprentice carefully, he studied her every movement from the tip of her tail to her paws. The vole almost had gotten away but she got it anyway if it were a smaller prey or even a smarter one it would have gotten away.
    The tom lowered his head to his chest as his apprentice walked over to him, slight confidence with embarrassment hidden between.
    He thought for a moment before he flicked his tail signalling again for her to follow him, the other voles from before had run away so he went to another place with lots of prey a few mice scurrying around the area they were in. He dipped his head and held his tail erect, signalling for her to stop.
    "Watch carefully now, don't let any movement slip you up." The tom slowly moved towards the area with the mice light as ever on his paws careful not to mess up a learning opportunity for his apprentice. His mossy gaze shifted to a mouse to the left of him, slowly he lowers himself into a crouch, his eyes dare not look away from the mouse. Not a movement came from his tail, the first mistake his apprentice made Too much movement.He waited for what may have seemed for an eternity, quickly but silently he made a break for the mouse careful not to step on anything that could alarm it, then at the last moment he pounced, not springing himself into the air just barely off the ground, the second mistake The jump. Crushing the mouse under his paws and waiting for the breathing to stop, once it stopped he sat in his place with the mouse beside him. He looked to his apprentice his tail rippling behind him for her to move forward.
    "Your hunt wasn't bad, but there are a few things we can work on, that's why I am here, To help you learn and succeed at being a warrior." The tom smiled warmly at turtle paw.
    i'm sorry for the novel of a post!
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:43 am

---------------------------------------
      Sharpeagle
      Dark tawny brown dappled tom-cat.
      "Get out of my way, fleabrain!"
      [Apprentice-] {Beepaw}
      [Crush-] {none}
      [tags-] {Berrypaw}

Narrowing his eyes in dissatisfaction, the tom snorted at her apology. Still, he listened to her quietly and let her speak without interrupting her. The information she gave was vital to his daily plans, his young apprentice had gone out and injured himself to the point of being restricted to his nest, and he was guessing that he would also be stuck in the medicine cat den with Birdleap and Stormpaw. Heaving a deep sigh as she finished he opened his muzzle to respond, "First of all, don't apologise for such a small thing, it's silly and makes you seem weak. you only needed to nod. Second, thank you for telling me this, it seems my apprentice will be earning the warrior name Beebrain with the rate this is going." At least this time, he didn't sound so frightening, actually making a slight joke with the apprentice

Fawnspots
      Tawny brown dappled she-cat.
      "Good Morning, how are you?"
      [Apprentice-] {Swallowpaw}
      [Crush-] {none}
      [tags] {Swallowpaw}

Nodding to her apprentice she lowered her head and gently touched her nose to his. "I heard that Beepaw was hurt, I'm sure you were checking on him? How is he?" she asked in a soft and sweet tone. The she-cat's tail flicked leisurely behind her as she spoke to her apprentice. A contrast to how her litter mate seemed to talk to his. Or about his even. "If you've nothing else to do, what do you say to a little bit of training?" she asked as she stood up and waited for her apprentice's reply. Her ear flicked back to hear how her brother was doing with Berrypaw. And she was pleasantly surprised he hadn't clawed her ears yet, instead was making small jokes with the younger cat

Stormpaw
      Solid black she-cat with yellow eyes.
      "Can I help you? Do you need anything?"
      [Mentor-] {Birdleap}
      [Crush-] {open}
      [tags-] {Venompaw}

Nodding to her mentor she listened, "I'll go gather some moss for Beepaw then, I want him to have a soft nest while he heals" She chirped to Birdleap. The sleek black apprentice bounced happily out of the den, swishing her tail in farewell to her clanmates as she darted away. Pushing through the entrance, Stormpaw made her way out into the territory. Revelling in the delightful scents that surrounded her. Trotting deeper into the forest, Stormpaw listened, hearing a voice singing happily. Curious, she raced after the source. When she almost ran into a brown tom. Her eyes widened, "Venompaw! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you... I heard you singing... and was curious, so I came to look and see what was going on"
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸 [30]

Postby beebopbee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:46 am

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸
Male / Crush: Stormpaw / Location: Forest / Tags: StorMPAW
He flushed so red, like a fire burned in his ears.
❝ Oh! Hi! Yes! Just, Uh!- Talking to this bade of grass! ❞
He watched her with wide eyes.
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:56 am

(Phone reply is awkward reply)

Stormpaw tilted her head, “talking to a single blade of grass?” She asked with a perplexed expression on her facials. “You’re an odd tom...” she murmured before realising that her words could come off rude, “err, not that being odd is a bad thing, I mean, some of the best warriors are odd...” she cringed, oh mouse dung, she was only digging herself into her hole more.
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸 [31]

Postby beebopbee » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:00 am

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸
Male / Crush: Stormpaw / Location: Forest / Tags: StorMPAW
He smiled.
❝ Nah, I'm not stupid. Talking to you.
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:10 am

Stormpaw blinked “well, yes, you’re talking to me now. What were you singing just before though, it was nice.” Her golden amber eyes locked into his. Almost as if she were pleading to him to tell her what he was singing about. Despite being completely naive about it. She was a medicine cat, what did she know about toms and crushes?
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me