IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

TurtlePaw;; 002

Postby chonko. » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:20 pm

turtlєpαw☆☆╮
    She-Cat•PanSexual•Crush;; Open•Tags;; TwistedBranch

TurtlePaw just sat around, a bored expression plastered onto her. Her boredom faded once she noticed that TwistedBranch had appeared. He tail waved happily when he spoke of training. "Anything really!" She mewed excitedly, sitting up from her previous position. Her bright eyes glinted happily, a smile seemingly growing upon her. "Hunting would be enjoyable, but anything that you see right." The apprentice nodded in approval at her own statement, wanting to see if her mentor had anything in mind for training already. Even if the kill pile seemed to be full, she always loved to hunt, and climb trees for birds and squirrels.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Postby .forever. » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:55 am

t o a d s t a r
tom • 94 moons • leader • location; forest • tags; Petalthorn and Lightningpaw

The older tom watched as his apprentice scurried off into the bushes ahead of him and disappeared out of sight. His whiskers twitched as he slowed his pace and made his paw steps lighter. His tail flicked towards Petalthorn, signaling her to do the same and crouched down low. It was time to test her alertness. He wanted to see if she could sense him coming before he was on top of her.

c r e e k h e a r t
she-cat • 36 moons • queen • location; river • tags; Darkstalker

"They're fine." She flicked her tail trying to dismiss the apology from her. "I.." she began as she watched her scrape away at moss, following suit just at a slower pace. "Sometimes I feel like I miss him..." she whispered, not making eye contact with her deputy. "But I don't at the same time. He feels like a part of my past and I...I'm ready to move forward without him. These kits need me." Her vocie was edged with pain but it seeped away at she went on. Creekheart felt a surge of renewence flow through her chest as she finally looked up. "Darkstalker.." she muttered, "I never lost feelings for you."

b u m b l e f o o t
tom • 42 moons • warrior • location; forest • tags; Brokenpaw

He grunted in approval, placeing himself just behind her incase she fell. "Now I want you to see if you can pull yourself up to that branch." He told her in a calm voice, jerking his chin up to a low hanging branch just a few tail-lengths away. "Use your hindlegs to dig into the bark and push yourself up until you can find another divit to wrap your paw around. Use your forepaw to pull yourself as you push."
.forever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:39 am

SAGEBRANCH
she - warrior - 32 - C: Crowpelt - (Applepaw) - tags: Crowpelt

She flicked her ears, looking to the Black tom, nodding "Hmm sure...going to the brook sounds good to me, it's not too far, but Still enought to take a nice walk" she meowed flicking her tail happily. She was happy to go out together with Crowpelt, of course she did feel little bad for Applepaw, who needs to stay in camp, but she was not planning to be out too long, so the young apprentice will Still have her daily trainings.

PETALTHORN
she - warrior - 73 - C: Toadstar - n/a - tags: Toadstar, Lightningpaw

She waited the Toadstar and Lightningpaw, blinking her eyes when the two walked back to her and hear how Toadstar assigned her to lead them around the forest. She didn't say anything, as she really didn't mind who was leading who and she did know that Lightningpaw was already old enought to become a warrior "Speak of what?" she asked at Toadstar.

GOLDENBROOK
tom - warrior - 32 - C: Sandpool - n/a - tags: Sandpool, Hollowpaw

He silently looked at Hollowpaw, giving the younger tom so space to give his preys to Sandpool, which maked his ears flick in curiousness "Well I think he gived that to you…" he meowed to Sandpool, looking at her into the eyes, but noticed that the she-cat was serious about to share with him "..Alright, maybe a two bites of that pigeon" he meowed looking the dead bird.

DARKSPIRIT
tom - warrior - 60 - C: open - (Venompaw) - tags: open

He enjoye the forest for a moment, when thought it was his time to walk back to camp. Jumping down the rock he maked his way toward the camp, catching a two very unlucky mices to bring to the clan. He glanced around the clearning when he entered the camp entrance and walked to drop his catch to the fresh kill pile.

ALDERFEATHER
tom - warrior - 26 - C: Ambergaze - n/a - tags: Twistedbranch, Ambergaze

He shaked his head as he thought about the she-cat question "Well.. yes and no..I am not really desiced what I could do at the moment...but If you're going to see the meadow, maybe I can join you?" he meowed smilling at Ambergaze. Flicking his ears to Twistedbranch then opening his mouth to answer to his question, but closed it when the tom seemed to be busy to go to talk with his apprentice Turtlepaw.

WITHEREDSPARK
she - warrior - 20 - C: open - n/a - tags: Pinesplash

She watched as Lightningpaw walked to Toadstar, turning to face Pinesplash again "Yeah, that's makes sense" she meowed giving her a little suspious look "by the way Pinesplash? What's your relationship with her?" she asked suddently, not breaking her stare to the younger she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:18 am

Darkstalker - dark grey spotted tabby
{ Apprentice: Daisypaw | Deputy | 32 moons | Homosexual | Crush: Creekheart |Tags: Creekheart}

She felt guilty for killing the tom but she knew he had planned ill intent for both his mate and his clan. She sighed, "I never lost feelings for you either Creekheart, but I need time. Those are his kits, you chose him over me as a mate. Which I don't blame you for, but those kinds of things don't just disappear. I have missed our friendship though so perhaps we start there". The tabby frowned for a moment, "There are also those in the clan that suspect I killed Jaggedhaze, how would it appear to them if all of a sudden I was with you".

Lightningpaw - ginger and white she-cat; amber eyes
{ Mentor: Toadstar | 13 moons | Apprentice | Bisexual | Crush: Open |Tags: Toadstar, Petalthorn}

The apprentice frowned when Toadstar didn't seem to be following her after a few minutes of waiting getting a little impatient. 'What are they up to', Lightningpaw wondered narrowing her eyes and pricking her ears. The ginger and white cat decided to attempt to play a trick on her mentor bounding over to a tree to mark it with her claws and rub her body over the nicks in the tree to make sure there was a significant scent. In case the older warriors saw through the ruse she chose another tree on the other side of the clearing and sank her claws into the tree but not as obviously as the other. The she-cat satisfied with her plan picked a random tree and climbed up it taking care to try and leave no visible marks.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:57 am

вєєραω
[ тoм / αppreɴтιce / ιvoryclαɴ / crυѕн ;; / тαɢѕ ;; berrypaw ]

Beepaw sighed unhappily. "Sure, if it's not to much trouble." he began sniffing at the herbs, trying to learn what they looked like even if he didn't know their names, if he was going to be sorting them he should be able to tell them apart.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
x────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸 [20]

Postby beebopbee » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:26 am

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸
Male / Crush: Stormpaw / Location: Camp / Tags: Darkspirit
He padded over to his mentor.
❝ Heyo, when can we train? I'm literally so bored and want to beat up Hollowpaw. I think Hollowpaw wants to beat me up too- so it's not my fault. ❞
Venompaw wanted to meet his mentor, and wanted to get to know him- see if he understands.
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:29 am

нσℓℓσωραω
[tσm / αpprєntícє / ívσrчclαn / crush;; вrσkєnpαw / tαgs;; venompaw ]

"You got that right, fluff-brain," he purred, swatting at him playfully. "I long for the feel of your fur tearing under my claws," he said sarcastically, a wide grin plastered on his muzzle.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
x────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:41 am

x x 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 . 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
x
───────────° tags:Turtle paw open ment. x
TwistedBranch | Warrior |Tom | 27 | Hetrosexual

Twisted branch smiled, "That sounds wonderful, Hunting will do! Before we go, I'm going to show you some tail signals I'll be using with you, I know boring but they're useful." The tom's tail swayed. "Do you know any tail signals?" He wondered maybe she did, that'd be good to know. The tom sat down in front of the she-cat his ears went flat on his head for a moment letting out a yawn. Man I am tired, maybe this hunt would be good for me. He thought to himself.
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pochi » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:47 am

II DeathStorm II Ivory clan II Tags; open II

Deathstorm sat perched on a branch just north of camp, on the edge of the clearing. His yellow eyes watched silently as a mouse darted in zigzag patterns, hurrying along, trying to find food for probably his own family. He flicked his tail in a patient manner as he watched quietly from where he sat upon the tree. His nose twitched so ever lightly as he scented the air. That sweet mouse smell rushed through his nostrils, and he took a deep inhale. A low and sweet growl in anticipation escaped his muzzle and he crouched, readying his strike.

II Frostpaw II Ivory Clan II Tags; open II

Frostpaw looked around in search for Foxfang. He was getting antsy as he was supposed to be training so he can grow up and take revenge on those that have wronged him in his childhood.. like that of his mother. But he kept that information secret and hidden from the rest of the world as his father told him that others would never understand that way of thinking and will watch his every move if it were ever to slip from his lips. So, for now.. frostpaw is focused on being serious with his training and holding off having fun until the threat of one Cloudjumper is eliminated.
Pochi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:28 am

SAGEBRANCH
she - warrior - 32 - C: Crowpelt - (Applepaw) - tags: Crowpelt

She flicked her ears, looking to the Black tom, nodding "Hmm sure...going to the brook sounds good to me, it's not too far, but Still enought to take a nice walk" she meowed flicking her tail happily. She was happy to go out together with Crowpelt, of course she did feel little bad for Applepaw, who needs to stay in camp, but she was not planning to be out too long, so the young apprentice will Still have her daily trainings.

PETALTHORN
she - warrior - 73 - C: Toadstar - n/a - tags: Toadstar, Lightningpaw

She looked at Toadstar, signalling to her to do the same thinks he was being doing, but she kind of thinked that Lightningpa already got that something was going on with her mentor. He didn't say anything just hidded behing some bushes and looked the way where Lightningpaw was dissapeared to.

GOLDENBROOK
tom - warrior - 32 - C: Sandpool - n/a - tags: Sandpool, Hollowpaw

He silently looked at Hollowpaw, giving the younger tom so space to give his preys to Sandpool, which maked his ears flick in curiousness "Well I think he gived that to you…" he meowed to Sandpool, looking at her into the eyes, but noticed that the she-cat was serious about to share with him "..Alright, maybe a two bites of that pigeon" he meowed looking the dead bird.

DARKSPIRIT
tom - warrior - 60 - C: open - (Venompaw) - tags: Venompaw

He licked his front paws and turned to see his apprentice "When you're ready to start the trainings, then we can go" he said coldly. He flicked his ears when he mentioined Hollowpaw "I see...then you can do some battle trainings with each others right?" he meowed.

ALDERFEATHER
tom - warrior - 26 - C: Ambergaze - n/a - tags: Twistedbranch, Ambergaze

He shaked his head as he thought about the she-cat question "Well.. yes and no..I am not really desiced what I could do at the moment...but If you're going to see the meadow, maybe I can join you?" he meowed smilling at Ambergaze. Flicking his ears to Twistedbranch then opening his mouth to answer to his question, but closed it when the tom seemed to be busy to go to talk with his apprentice Turtlepaw.

WITHEREDSPARK
she - warrior - 20 - C: open - n/a - tags: Pinesplash

She watched as Lightningpaw walked to Toadstar, turning to face Pinesplash again "Yeah, that's makes sense" she meowed giving her a little suspious look "by the way Pinesplash? What's your relationship with her?" she asked suddently, not breaking her stare to the younger she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me