❦― brookclan (open & accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

❦― brookclan (open & accepting!)

Postby rattiie » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:34 am

          welcome to brookclan, the clan of the strong and swift. the camp is almost completely surrounded by
          a small stream, with a rocky hill on the north side. all dens are small caves on the hill, with the leader's at the           top and the elder's den and the nursery at the bottom. brookclan's territory is on the other side of the stream,           so you must swim across to reach it. it is full of willow trees and prey is plentiful. however, rogues that
          live near the twoleg-place a couple miles away have been leaving scent marks and dead prey all over
          brookclan's territory. what will the clan do?

post all ooc discussion and forms HERE
Last edited by rattiie on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
rattiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❦― brookclan rules

Postby rattiie » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:46 am

          - please be active, if you do not post for a week without pming me a reason
             beforehand (or afterward in some cases) you will be given a warning
            - two warnings = removed from the rp
            - PLEASE use proper grammar when role-playing here. i understand a few typos
             and things of that sort but if you consistently use bad grammar you will get
             a warning            
            - no power playing or anything of the sort (m/g sues, god-modding), this will earn you a warning
            - all cats must be heterosexual so this can be realistic
            - you can't be your own mate/love interest, mentor/apprentice, or kit/mother
            - you can only have up to 3 characters at a time
            - do not attach your signature when posting on this thread!
            - please post all ooc chat on the discussion thread
Last edited by rattiie on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
rattiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❦― brookclan ranks

Postby rattiie » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:13 am

          leader
          
- olivestar - brown tortoiseshell tom with folded ears and yellow-green eyes - shibemi
          deputy
          
- open
          medicine cat
          - rivertail - slim, long-legged white tom with light grey tabby splotches and dark blue eyes (apprentice - open) - willowsong12
          warriors
          - cloverwind - cream tabby she-cat with blue eyes - shibemi
          - open
          - open
          - open
          - open
          apprentices
          - brokenpaw - small, light brown tabby she-cat with white paws & chest and amber eyes. left front paw is twisted           (mentor - cloverwind) - willowsong12
          - open
          - open
          queens
          - open (kits - open)
          - open (kits - open)
          kits
          - open

          elders
          - open
          - open
          - open

          rogues
          - mouse - small smokey grey she-cat with bobbed tail and amber eyes - shibemi
          - open
          - open
          - open
          - open
          - open
          - open
Last edited by rattiie on Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
rattiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❦― brookclan #1; the clan wakes

Postby rattiie » Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:56 am

xxo l i v e s t a rx─────────xlocation:. camp ; tagged:. cloverwind
leader | 46 moons | brown tortoiseshell tom w/ folded ears and yellow-green eyes

Olivestar stepped out of his den and yawned. He hopped down some ledges on the side of the hill, walked over to the fresh-kill pile, and began munching on a fat mouse. The cat quickly finished his meal and lay down a few yards away to soak in the warm sun before padding over to the warrior's den to greet Cloverwind as she exited.
"Good morning, Cloverwind," he said, dipping his head in greeting. "Would you mind taking an apprentice with you this morning on a patrol?"

xxc l o v e r w i n dx─────────xlocation:. camp ; tagged:. olivestar
warrior | 21 moons | cream tabby she-cat with blue eyes

"Yes, Olivestar." Cloverwind quickly gobbled down a small thrush and headed to the apprentice's den, where she stood over Brokenpaw. "Come on, Brokenpaw, wake up! Olivestar asked us to go on patrol."

xxm o u s ex─────────xlocation:. brookclan territory ; tagged:. n/a
rogue | 19 moons | small, smokey grey she-cat with bobbed tail

Mouse crouched down, swishing her tail as she watched a vole scurry around under a willow tree. She snuck up on it, pounced, and quickly finished the kill. Biting off the body of the vole, she left the head as a sign to the group of cats who lived around here. I'm not afraid of you, so I'll take all I want and you won't do anything about it. Mouse picked up the vole (save the head) and walked contently and slowly towards the twoleg-place.
Last edited by rattiie on Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
rattiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❦― brookclan (open & accepting!)

Postby willowsong12 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:18 am

Rivertail
Medicine cat/Tom/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Sitting in front of his den, the tom was busy sorting his herbs out. Anything that was old and unusable, he would push to the side so he could dispose of them later. He had neat little piles of his other herbs as he liked to know if he needed to go out and find more. So far, his stocks were doing well but he might need to get some more burdock root. Tail flicking back and forth, he was completely focused on the task before him.

Brokenpaw
Apprentice/She-cat/Mentor:Cloverwind/Crush:Open/Tags:Cloverwind

Ear twitching as her name was said, she quickly stood up and gave herself a shake. Her fur was sticking up in different areas from her sleep but she didn't seem to notice. "A patrol? Great!" She eagerly bounced out of the apprentice den, ready to go. "Are we going out far or to one of the closer borders?" She asked curiously as she swiftly licked her chest fur to try and smooth it down.
Last edited by willowsong12 on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❦― brookclan #2; helping

Postby rattiie » Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:48 am

xxo l i v e s t a rx─────────xlocation:. camp ; tagged:. rivertail
leader | 46 moons | brown tortoiseshell tom w/ folded ears and yellow-green eyes

Olivestar noticed Rivertail sorting herbs outside his den. He snuck up on the focused tom and spoke right behind his ear. "Good morning, Rivertail," he said, laughing. "Would you like me to help you dispose of some of those old herbs?"

xxc l o v e r w i n dx─────────xlocation:. camp ; tagged:. brokenpaw

Cloverwind thought for a moment. "Let's go to the close border that's farthest away, it'll only be the two of us so we shouldn't stray off too far." She chuckled and gave Brokenpaw an affectionate ear swipe. "I was thinking of doing some hunting for the clan while we're out, so smooth out your fur! Prey willl be able to spot your pelt from fox-lengths away."

can you remove your signature from your previous post? im not trying to be a bother, it's just much easier to go through the roleplay without signatures everywhere haha
Last edited by rattiie on Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
rattiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❦― brookclan (open & accepting!)

Postby willowsong12 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:18 am

((Oops! Sorry about that! Totally forgot about it!))

Rivertail
Medicine cat/Tom/Crush:Open/Tags:Olivestar

Not hearing the leader behind him, he was mumbling to himself about things he needed to do when a voice suddenly spoke right next to his ear. Practically jumping out of his skin, he jumped straight up and spun around with wide blue eyes. "Olivestar! You nearly scared all my fur off! I'm going to have bald patches because of you." He said as he tried to get his fur to lie flat once more. "It would be helpful if you could get rid of that pile there. That's all the things I can't use."

Brokenpaw
Apprentice/She-cat/Mentor:Cloverwind/Crush:Open/Tags:Cloverwind

"Yes Cloverwind!" She quickly began to lick at her fur to try and smooth it down. Running her tongue over her side quickly, she soon managed to smooth out all the tufts of fur that had been sticking up. "There! All good now!" She said as she gave a spin to show her mentor. "Can we go now?"
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❦― brookclan #3; going on patrol

Postby rattiie » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:48 am

xxo l i v e s t a rx─────────xlocation:. camp ; tagged:. rivertail

"Sure," he nodded. Olivestar picked up the pile of old herbs and carried them away to dispose of them. He quickly returned to Rivertail. "Would you like some fresh-kill? I noticed you didn't get anything to eat this morning."

xxc l o v e r w i n dx─────────xlocation:. camp ; tagged:. brokenpaw

Cloverwind nodded. "Come on, we should get going." She nodded to Olivestar and Rivertail as she trotted out of camp, making sure Brokenpaw was following close behind.
rattiie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me