Aftermath『Warrior Cats RP - NOW CLOSED』

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Aftermath『Warrior Cats RP - NOW CLOSED』

Postby cola coca » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:59 am

Smokecloud
aspenclan ~ she-cat ~ medicine cat ~ 39 moons ~ apprentice: cherrypaw ~ tags: cherrypaw, beepaw, open

Smiling, Smokecloud watched the two happy apprentices bound away. I guess you could call Cherrypaw 'cheery-paw', she thought to herself, chuckling at her own joke. Soon though, her smile turned into more of a sad smile. She missed being a carefree young cat. It seemed so many expectations were placed on a cat the older they were- and Smokecloud was one of the oldest cats in her clan. However, the medicine cat recognized that the current leaders of Aspenclan and Stormclan had their work cut out for them, especially at their ages. She respected them and was happy to serve her clan, no matter who was in it. With a sigh, she turned to start sorting the herbs that Cherrypaw had left behind.

Jasperpaw
stormclan ~ tom ~ apprentice ~ 11 moons ~ mentor: oakfur ~ tags: thistlepaw, tawnywish, oakfur, patrol

Jasperpaw stood there for a moment with a blank face, taking in the quick exchange of words. Thistlepaw had basically popped in, said a sentence and immediately flounced off. "Okay, I'm coming," he replied, his voice laced with irritation and annoyance at the crabby apprentice. "Sheesh," he grumbled to himself, giving Thistlepaw a dark look when his back was turned. Sure, he had been in a different clan previously, but they were considered clanmates now and Jasperpaw thought that he could have at least been a little nicer to him. Ah, I guess some cats are still caught up in the war and whatnot, he thought to himself with a frown. And besides, when have Shadowclan cats ever been bright rays of sunshine? he added with a snort. He sat down on the other side of Tawnywish, away from Thistlepaw.
cola coca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchyBug » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:19 am

name} tawnywish
clan} stormclan
location} camp > towering tree
rank} warrior
tags} thistlepaw, jasperpaw

}Not wanting the fact that Jasperpaw was a Windclan apprentice ruin her ability to train and help shape Stormclan into the strongest clan possible. Tawnywish gave Thistlepaw a small half smile knowing that his name matched his prickly personality. "Alright you two. I'm not sure where Oakfur is, so we're going to go ahead without him." She rose to her paws and starting to head towards the camp's entrance. "The clan isn't going to fed itself. We're going to head towards towards the towering trees."
SchyBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rattprince » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:24 am

(( trying to jump in after being afk, sorry! correct me if i missed anything and it's obvious in these, thank you!))

OAKFUR
tom // warrior // stormclan // tags; jasperpaw, thistlepaw, patrol

Oakfur had been through many trials and errors in friendships, but watching the exchange between Thistlepaw and Jasperpaw as he exited the den made the fur along his spine bristle. His amber eyes narrowed slightly as he watched the minor change in Jasperpaw's expression. Starting these new clans was meant to be a fresh beginning, but it hardly seemed to be turning up as such-- for some, at least. Cats still held grudges and dedications in their hearts to their former clans, while others simply wanted to drop their past and move onto something new. He respected both sides; one, for their dedication, and others for their ability to move on so easily. Personally, Oakfur kept grudges and hard news to himself and brewed over them, rather than pinning them on others. He had no ability to forget things, to move on entirely; it stayed a part of him.

He settled down carefully outside of the den, wrapping his tail around himself. In the back of his mind, he considered trying to have a gentle exchange with Jasperpaw, perhaps see how he was getting on-- but then, was that truly his place? There was a distant look to his eyes, making it horribly clear how caught up in his own thoughts that he was, before he finally stood and paced up to the smaller tom. "Careful shooting other cats dirty looks when their backs are turned," he murmured, a trace of amusement in his eyes. "Your eyes may get stuck like that, and imagine how embarrassing that could be."

SOULEYES
tom // warrior // aspenclan // tags; smokecloud

Lazy was one of the best ways to describe Souleyes, and this was no different. He hadn't been picked for a patrol of any sort, not that his mind was registering. His thoughts tended to always be quite scattered, and he couldn't recall the last time he had been given an important task of any sort, even in his previous clan. It seemed humoring, in a way, but also quite shameful. It was hard for him to care.

Standing and arching his back from where he had been seated, he padded across the way to Smokecloud, his eyes shining with their usual wiry light. "Thinking hard about something?" He purred, thick tail swaying above his head.

WOLFHEART
tom // warrior // aspenclan // tags; smokecloud(?), open

The larger tom did not give himself many to consider truly company, but of all of the cats, he tended to dislike Souleyes quite a bit. On the other paw, Smokecloud had seemed to be one of the more tolerable cats that he had observed from far, and seeing her suddenly bombarded by the awkward tom made him cringe. His ears flicked backwards momentarily before he quickly corrected them, his nose wrinkling as he turned his gaze upwards to the sky. He didn't like change, and these new clans, all of this adjusting, was change. He despised it, was having a hard time with it.

tumblr profile deviantart
zakkari / they or them / senior in HS
rattprince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:20 pm

||Stormstar ✰ Female ✰ Leader ✰ 21 Moons ✰ Tags: Vipersun,Deerpaw, and Rivercrown||
-------- Clan: Stormclan - Location: Camp - Stormclan Territory --------

She scented to air once more, trying to pick up on how many foxes there might be. "One... Two at most. The scent seems to trail off to further up the mountain and away from both our territory and Aspenclans. Maybe we should send words to Aspenstar about the foxes? I know for certain that I'll have to have a clan meeting once the patrols are back to camp. We need to warn cats about this." She told them, resting her tail on Rivercrown's shoulder hoping to calm her down. Thankfully the scent was stale but... for how long would it stay that way?

She smiled at the group of cats, hoping that the direction the foxes were heading would comfort them. "Shall we finish our patrol then head back to camp?" She asked them.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Echobreeze ☁ Male ☁ Warrior ☁ 23 Moons ☁ Tags: Batheart||
-------- Clan: Stormclan - Location: Camp --------

The tom smiled at Batheart as he was helped up. "Yeah, I can understand that. I wish I were raised in Shadowclan like my sister. Not that Ebony wasn't a great mother it's just... All I knew about the clans were only told in stories and now... Now I feel like I've lost a part of me because I hear cats talking about their kit hoods and I think about how the only warrior I really got to look up to was my father and half of the things I heard about him were just stories my mom made up..." He let out a small sigh, frowning for a second. It wasn't really like Echobreeze to be negative but.. Sometimes you just need to let things out.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Apprentice ❅ 8 Moons ❅ Tags: Honeyblossom||
-------- Clan: Aspenclan - Location: Camp --------

"Oh! Battle training!" his brown eyes began to sparkle as he looked up at the she-cat, a massive smile finding its way onto his face. "Can we do battle training Honeyblossom? Please, please, please!" He was practically bouncing up and down, so excited for training. He had gotten very little training before the clans settled here, seeing as the first two moons of his apprentice ship were spent mostly in camp during the war and traveling to their new home.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Cherrypaw ❀ Female ❀ Med. Cat Apprentice ❀ 6 Moons ❀ Tags: Beepaw||
-------- Clan: Aspenclan - Location: Med. Cat Den - Camp --------

Cherrypaw smiled at Beepaw and sat down next to him, licking her lips. She took a bite of the rabbit. "I kind of miss fish. They aren't easy to catch from the river so we don't get them very often." She commented between bites. "However, it is fun that we get to eat some stuff that the other clans are more used to eating, but if a Shadowclan cat brings a frog to camp I am NOT trying that!" She giggled softly, poking some light fun.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Foxspot ➸ Female ➸ Warrior ➸ 32 Moons ➸ Tags: Hunting patrol||
-------- Clan: Aspenclan - Location: Camp - Aspenclan Territory --------

The she-cat walked silently through the forest, tail hovering just above the ground. She was slow and methodical with her steps, ears perked to listen for any sudden movements. There was a flap of wings and a small bit of chirping but that was mainly birds in the trees. It was a second later she heard the sound of Cooing. Being from Riverclan she never really hunted bird all that much, but she learned what she could during the journey and recognized that was a wood pigeon. Quietly she dropped down and stalked toward the noise, watching the plump bird as it came into view, it pecking at the ground. Her steps were careful as she neared it, getting close enough to nearly reach a paw out and touch it. One more step forward.... C r a c k.

Foxspot's eyes went wide as a twig snapped under her paws. The wood pigeon turned its head and it was as if for a second time stopped. Snapping out of her surprise at her mistakes, she focused in on the bird, which was starting to spread its wings and take off in a panic. She quickly leaped up after it, bringing the bird down in a flurry of feathers and blood. She bit nearly through it's neck, snapping it's spine but causing some blood to spurt on her pale pelt.

All Hail Swiftpaw

Waiting on Reply wrote:
||Juniperclaw ♟ Female ♟ Warrior ♟ 32 Moons ♟ Tags:Boarder Patrol||

"Oh! It's nice! I actually quite like it a lot. I'm glad there's a river to be honest. I would really miss going swimming if there wasn't. There's a lot of things I'm not used too. Like all of this vegetation but it's a learning experiment! Maybe you could help me better learn how to hunt around here. I really want to give Rainpaw the best training I can." She told him, looking down at the hyper orange she-cat fondly. She then looked back at Slatestrike, smiling. "I just want to be a good mentor, It's new for me and a little scary but I want to give Rainpaw the best training."

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twisti » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:48 pm

Batheart

tom - warrior - 15 moons - homosexual - tags: Echobreeze

—————————————————————————-

Batheart frowned with Echobreeze, touching his tail tip to his companion’s shoulder. Batheart had honestly forgotten that Echobreeze wasn’t born in ShadowClan. He was born after the tom was welcomed to the Clan, and Batheart wasn’t even sure how he found out about Echobreeze’s upbringing. ”Well, you’re here now, right? Just because you weren’t raised here doesn’t make you any less valuable to the Clan.” Batheart hoped that was helpful. Plus it was true. He had seen how close Echobreeze and Stormstar were, and Echobreeze seemed to work hard. At least from Batheart’s point of view. The brown warrior quite liked this tom, and it pained him to see him sad, even for a second.
twisti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchyBug » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:03 am

name} honeyblossom
clan} aspenclan
location} camp
rank} warrior
tags} frostpaw

}Watching the tom burst with excitement, Honeyblossom purred with amusement, "Okay, Frostpaw, calm down for a second." The warrior looked down at her apprentice, she had always been one to doubt herself but for the first time in a long time, she was sure that she was going to be good at something. Of course, combat wasn't her strong suit and she hoped that the white feline wouldn't judge her too harshly for it, considering the amount of happiness radiating off of him. "Let's start towards the training hollow and we'll see what you can do and go from there, how does that sound?"
SchyBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 am

ℜ𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔯𝔬𝔴𝔫
female|warrior|stormclan|stormstar, patrol

The young white she-cat nodded slowly, trying to smooth her nerves as she also smoothed her down. “ok. do you think it would be smart to warn aspenstar?” she asked, and immediately regretted it. of course they should tell him- many of the aspenclan warriors were her friends. she was so used to thinking of any other cat as a rival, always watching her back, never going out alone. believing that separate clans could agree seemed like such a far reach.

𝔅𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔞𝔴
male|apprentice|aspenclan|cherrypaw

beepaw nodded his head in agreement. in between bites, he opened his mouth to talk. “yeah, fish was good. i’d bet my pelt some windclan cat snagged this.” he said before taking another bite. he laughed at cherrypaw’s comment until his stomach started hurting at the thought of her eating a frog.

𝔐𝔞𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔤
female|warrior|aspenclan|aspenstar

maplesong strolled to the fresh-kill pile, picking out the smallest vole there was- saving the larger and plumper prey for the other cats. looking for a place to sit, she spotted aspenstar. the two had been friends, and she sincerely enjoyed the new leader’s company. walking lightly over to him, she offered a small grin. “it seems I’ve missed the dawn patrols” she laughed. “is this spot open?

𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔞𝔯𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
female|queen|aspenclan|open

briarlight walked outside of the nursery, watching clan life buzz about. the war and journey had been hard, but under the power of starclan, they had survived. aspenclan was strong and thriving, and she hoped it would stay that way. the cats had already been through so much, she wasn’t sure if they could live through another tragedy.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cola coca » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:48 pm

Smokecloud
aspenclan ~ she-cat ~ medicine cat ~ 39 moons ~ apprentice: cherrypaw ~ tags: souleyes, wolfheart

"Oh, I was just thinking about how it was being youn- an apprentice," Smokecloud finished, remembering that she wasn't really old, just older than most cats. She placed down the last of the herbs and turned to Souleyes. She opened her mouth to speak, but spotted Wolfheart staring over at them with an irritated expression. "Hey, it looks like Wolfheart wants to speak with you or something," she pointed out, nodding at the warrior. She moved to beckon Wolfheart over, but paused. "Do you mind if I invite him over here?" she asked Souleyes, not wanting to seem like she didn't want to talk to him.

Jasperpaw
stormclan ~ tom ~ apprentice ~ 11 moons ~ mentor: oakfur ~ tags: thistlepaw, tawnywish, oakfur, patrol

Jasperpaw trailed behind Tawnywish and Thistlepaw, jumping slightly when his mentor spoke in his ear. His pelt felt hot with embarassment. He hadn't meant for anyone to see, much less his mentor. Still though, Jasperpaw felt glad that he had such a soft-spoken and gentle mentor. Any other mentor would have snapped at me and made me apologize, he thought happily to himself. At least Oakfur made a sort of joke out of it. "Tell that to Thistlepaw, not me. Did you see how many glares he shot me? And he didn't even hide it," he protested, regretting the words immediately. He sounded defensive and slightly childish to himself, but he kept on speaking. "Anyways, where were you? Tawnywish almost left without you," he meowed, shifting over so that Oakfur could walk next to him.
cola coca

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:07 am

||Stormstar ✰ Female ✰ Leader ✰ 21 Moons ✰ Tags: Vipersun,Deerpaw, and Rivercrown||
-------- Clan: Stormclan - Location: Camp - Stormclan Territory --------

She looked at Rivercrown, smiling. "Yes, We should probably tell Aspenstar. I think once I have the clan meeting when we get back I'll send Vipersun, Deerpaw, and maybe Mudhawk. I think it'll be a good lesson on clan diplomacy for Deerpaw. A good warrior knows it's better to talk first than fight first." She told the she-cat before looking back at the apprentice. She gave Deerpaw a warm and encouraging smile. She wanted the youth of her clan to be strong, and she knew that Deerpaw could do great things and wanted to give her some good experience

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Echobreeze ☁ Male ☁ Warrior ☁ 23 Moons ☁ Tags: Batheart||
-------- Clan: Stormclan - Location: Camp --------

Echobreeze let out a sigh then gave Batheart a smile. "Thanks Batheart. I just... sometimes feel a little out of place in the clan sometimes. Shadowclan had welcomed me with open paws but it's still weird to know that you didn't have the same upbringing as other warriors. I sometimes fear some cat may try to use it to argue my loyalty one day." He murmured before shaking his head and starting to walk onward.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Apprentice ❅ 8 Moons ❅ Tags: Honeyblossom||
-------- Clan: Aspenclan - Location: Camp --------

Frostpaw contained his excitement, the twinkling still bright in his eyes. He nodded quickly grinning. "Alright!" Frostpaw looked up at his mentor in admiration. He was so excited to train and couldn't wait to get started! Honeyblossom seemed like such a sweet and smart she-cat, he couldn't help but idolize her a little.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Cherrypaw ❀ Female ❀ Med. Cat Apprentice ❀ 6 Moons ❀ Tags: Beepaw||
-------- Clan: Aspenclan - Location: Med. Cat Den - Camp --------

Cherrypaw nodded in agreeance. "Or Thunderclan, they're quite fast too!" She smiled but then paused for a second. "Will there be a day where we don't say cats are from their other clans but from Stormclan and Aspenclan? I know each clan has it's own special things but... will these clan develop to have their own traits?" She asked Beepaw, suddenly getting quite thoughtful.

All Hail Swiftpaw

Waiting on Reply wrote:
||Foxspot ➸ Female ➸ Warrior ➸ 32 Moons ➸ Tags: Hunting patrol||

The she-cat walked silently through the forest, tail hovering just above the ground. She was slow and methodical with her steps, ears perked to listen for any sudden movements. There was a flap of wings and a small bit of chirping but that was mainly birds in the trees. It was a second later she heard the sound of Cooing. Being from Riverclan she never really hunted bird all that much, but she learned what she could during the journey and recognized that was a wood pigeon. Quietly she dropped down and stalked toward the noise, watching the plump bird as it came into view, it pecking at the ground. Her steps were careful as she neared it, getting close enough to nearly reach a paw out and touch it. One more step forward.... C r a c k.

Foxspot's eyes went wide as a twig snapped under her paws. The wood pigeon turned its head and it was as if for a second time stopped. Snapping out of her surprise at her mistakes, she focused in on the bird, which was starting to spread its wings and take off in a panic. She quickly leaped up after it, bringing the bird down in a flurry of feathers and blood. She bit nearly through it's neck, snapping it's spine but causing some blood to spurt on her pale pelt.

All Hail Swiftpaw

||Juniperclaw ♟ Female ♟ Warrior ♟ 32 Moons ♟ Tags:Boarder Patrol||

"Oh! It's nice! I actually quite like it a lot. I'm glad there's a river to be honest. I would really miss going swimming if there wasn't. There's a lot of things I'm not used too. Like all of this vegetation but it's a learning experiment! Maybe you could help me better learn how to hunt around here. I really want to give Rainpaw the best training I can." She told him, looking down at the hyper orange she-cat fondly. She then looked back at Slatestrike, smiling. "I just want to be a good mentor, It's new for me and a little scary but I want to give Rainpaw the best training."

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twisti » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:25 am

Batheart

tom - warrior - 15 moons - homosexual - tags: Echobreeze

—————————————————————————-

Batheart walked with Echobreeze, savoring in the smell of the forest. I love our new camp. The warrior looked back at the cat beside him, wondering what his life would have been like if he wasn’t born in ShadowClan. I don’t think I would go to Clan life. But Batheart wouldn’t want to be alone either. I mean, that doesn’t mean I’ll be alone. He thought about living with just him and a few other friends. Going where they wanted, no responsibilities. He stayed in that fantasy for a moment. But Batheart knew that StormClan was his home. He loved it there, even if he didn’t like every aspect of it.

He returned his thoughts back to Echobreeze. ”I don’t think you need to worry about that anymore,” he said with a small chuckle. ”You proved your loyalty in the war, and by sticking with ShadowClan for so long. Besides, your sister is leader now. I doubt she would let anyone tell you off.” Batheart hoped Echobreeze didn’t take offense. What if he thinks I believe that he can’t defend himself? Or that he depends on Stormstar? What if his relationship with her isn’t as strong as I made it out to be? Batheart relaxed himself, and smiled at Echobreeze, letting go of his worries.
twisti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me