BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Postby Darkminnow » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:35 pm

Discussion Thread!

Rules wrote: 1. No Power Playing!

2. CS Rules apply, always remember this!

3. Limit of four cats per person!

4. Please don't mentor/be in love with one of your own cats!

5. Post Character Forms on the discussion thread

6. Hate the character, NOT the role-player!

7. Remember, literacy does not matter in this role-play! Don't call people out.

8. PM me if a cat is to die - especially if they have a higher rank!

9. Leave OOC chatting to the discussion thread, please!

10. This role-play is led by the role-players! If you have an idea to help the role-play go along, please tell us on the discussion thread! I may have made the role-play, but I want it to be led by everyone taking part in it.

CHARACTERS
Leader
Warmstar -- Kittyhood

Deputy
Poppycloud -- кσι
Apprentice: Featherpaw

Med. Cat
Sageskip -- ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ ʀᴀᴄᴄᴏᴏɴ,

Med. Cat App.
OPEN!

Warriors
Firemist -- Darkminnow
[size=85]apprentice: Wasppaw

Riverfoot -- ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ ʀᴀᴄᴄᴏᴏɴ,
apprentice: Nightpaw
EchoMask -- Zarina
Cypressflower -- Zarina
apprentice: Amberpaw
Aspenfall -- кσι
apprentice: Brindlepaw[/I]
Lilymoon -- lilygreeneyes
Shadeheart -- gleon

Warrior Apprentices
Nightpaw -- Cafe Dweller
Amberpaw -- ᴍᴀʀᴏᴏɴ ʀᴀᴄᴄᴏᴏɴ,
Wasppaw -- Zarina
Featherpaw -- Darkminnow
Brindlepaw -- Kittyhood

Queens
Alderstep -- Kittyhood
Pebblecloud -- Mune

Kit(s): Foxkit

Kits
Foxkit -- Mune

Rogues
Sefo -- Gleon

Kittypets
Jellybean -- hetalialoverforever[/size]

RELATIONSHIPS

SEASON

It is near the end of LEAFFALL

OchreClan
Ochreclan is an NPC clan run by all roleplayers. The cats are ONLY to be used for gatherings, medicine cat meetings, border skirmishes and battles. Exceptions may occur.

Most cats may be played by everyone, as they are NPCs and don't make a huge impact on the role-play. The leader, deputy, and medicine cat, however, will be assigned to a role-player.

Not every apprentice will be assigned a mentor- this is to keep border patrols varying, as mentors and apprentices normally patrol together and I would like each patrol to be different from the last.

If you feel that the NPC you are currently playing is in a situation where he/she/they should mention that the leader, deputy or medicine cat gave them orders to do a certain thing, that is allowed. Ex. "The medicine cat wanted me to ask you for Catmint." or "The leader said to ask for water."

If you feel like creating a new NPC, you may create it without asking for permission or making a form, and you may use it instantly. I will not list many NPCs here, but will add the new ones that are created later on by other role-players.

Leader
Jackalstar -- Tom -- Darkminnow

Deputy
Falconbreeze -- Tom -- Ask to be assigned

Medicine Cat
Marigoldwhisker -- She-cat -- Ask to be assigned

Medicine Cat Apprentice
Swiftpaw -- Tom -- Ask to be assigned

Warriors
Bumblesting -- Tom
Dawnspeckle -- She-cat
Viperstrike -- She-cat
Dusksight -- Tom
Daisystream -- She-cat

Warrior Apprentices
Magpiepaw -- Tom
Riverpaw -- She-cat

Queens
None

Kits
None

Elders
Spotmuzzle -- Tom

Here is the old roleplay (Events in this role-play may not match up to the past one. That is fine.)
Last edited by Darkminnow on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
you can call me Dark, Minnow
or Dork. Not online most week
days, sometimes offline on
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: BirchClan [OPEN AND ACCEPTING!]

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:10 pm

Firemist
Warrior -- She-cat -- Tags; [OPEN]

Firemist raised her head sleepily, blinking her eyes. She slowly stood, cold and stiff from last night's rain. Stretching each paw individually, the she-cat let out a small sigh. She sat back on her haunches and began to swiftly groom through her fur.
Once certain there were no more bits of moss caught in her pelt, Firemist stood. She picked her way across the warriors den, but right before she was out, she accidentally trod over the tail of another warrior. Firemist shrunk back to see Thunderheart's eyes open and stare at her. "Could you let me rest? I was on dawn patrol!" He whispered groggily, a hint of annoyance in his mew. Firemist dipped her head. "Er- sorry." She meowed before slipping past him, out into camp. It was slightly chilly, with leaf-bare on its way, and the fresh-kill pile was pitifully stocked. Firemist sat down, preparing to await the deputy to choose hunting patrols, then remembered. It had happened early this morning, before many cats were awake. Thunderheart had come back from dawn patrol and told her about what had happened- Warmstar was to announce a new deputy before moonhigh. Grief enveloped Firemist like a cold black wave as she slipped through the entrance to camp. She padded through the forest, letting the scent of vole disrupt her thoughts as she dropped into the hunter's crouch to stalk her prey.

Thunderheart
Warrior -- Tom -- Apprentice: Littlepaw -- Tags; [OPEN]

Thunderheart had been sleeping soundly when Firemist awoke him. Once she left, he tucked his nose under his tail and shut his eyes.
But sleep never found him. The Clan was beginning to stir, so Thunderheart sat up to see Firemist walking past the warriors den on her way to the entrance. Thunderheart sighed, but he still felt too tired to stand. Curling back up into his nest, the tom tried one last time to slip into the folds of sleep.
After laying curled up in his nest for a few long moments, Thunderheart finally gave up on the idea of sleep and sat back up. He groomed the moss from his pelt before standing and exiting the den. He sent a longing glance towards the fresh-kill pile, though it consisted of only a few pieces of prey leftover from last night. Thunderheart shook his head. He must hunt first. The Clan needed to be fed. Thunderheart considered going out on his own, then decided he should wake Littlepaw. The warrior stalked towards the apprentices den and looked in. "Littlepaw!" He mewed as loudly as he dare. "I want to assess your hunting to see if we need to work on anything." He finished, backing away from the den to wait for his apprentice to awake.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; [OPEN]

Featherpaw licked her jaws hungrily as she approached the fat, juicy mouse. She dropped into the hunter's crouch and crept slowly towards her future meal. Featherpaw waggled her haunches before springing towards the mouse. She landed just short, and the prey scrambled away. Featherpaw chased after the mouse, her mouth watering. It was so near leafbare, prey was getting less and less each day. The apprentice burst through a clump of ferns to see the plump mouse nibbling on something. It seemed to have forgotten her. That's odd. Featherpaw thought. She shrugged slightly and crouched down, preparing to leap again at her juicy mouse. But just when she landed, the apprentice's vision went dark. Featherpaw blinked open her eyes to see the dim light of the apprentices den. Featherpaw rested her chin on her paws. Her belly grumbled, and she wished the mouse had been real. Perhaps Aspenfall would take her hunting today. Featherpaw curled back up and lay her tail over her muzzle. She closed her eyes, hoping to find her dream again.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:45 pm

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Open - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall awoke with a yawn, her fur slightly damp from the rainfall the night before. She lifted herself out of her nest and slowly made her way out into the clearing, her tabby fur sticking up in all directions. The small warrior gave the clearing a quick glance, her eyes searching for her apprentice, who was nowhere to be seen. Realizing that Featherpaw was probably still asleep, she padded to the edge of the clearing and sat down, her jaws parting in another large yawn as she did so. Aspenfall dug her claws into the earth and crouched down, stretching out each of her limbs in turn before sitting down to begin grooming her fur, slightly embarrassed by the overall unkemptness of it.

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Open - Apprentice: None

The small warrior turned over in her nest, a small groan escaping her jaws. She'd gotten little to no sleep the night before, the reason for her insomnia being completely unknown to her. Knowing she probably wouldn't be able to get any sleep now due to the sunlight filtering in through the den, she padded out into the clearing and sat alone, her cloudy gaze focused on her paws as she attempted to collect her thoughts. Her head felt strangely heavy and unclear, which she knew was more than likely due to her lack of sleep spanning multiple nights for the past few days.
Last edited by кσι on Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby continuousAscendant » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:51 pm

JellyBean

Went out of her home to explore she went close to the boundary of BirchClan without knowing.
He/him, they/them, prin/prince

I am other/fictionkin in the original meaning
continuousAscendant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:05 pm

Firemist

Firemist sprung after the vole, her paws landing awkwardly on the ground after she overshot her leap. That was an apprentice mistake! The warrior thought to herself as she streaked after the vole. It ran for it's life, and before she knew it, Firemist had leapt across the border after it. She blinked in surprise as she noticed a tall fence in front of her. Twolegplace! I must have crossed the border. Firemist thought, her paws itching with embarrassment. She'd already overshot her jump, and now she'd crossed the border and, in her surprise, let the vole get away! With a loud hiss of annoyance, Firemist flicked her tail and turned back to head across the border.

Thunderheart

Thunderheart noticed as Aspenfall and Poppycloud exited the warriors den. He stood up and bounded towards Poppycloud. "Greetings," He murmured. "I was just calling Littlepaw out, but she's still asleep." He dipped his head to the small warrior, noticing she was looking down. She'd seemed a bit groggy these past few days. "Did you sleep well?" Thunderheart asked, the worry in his voice partly disguised by embarrassment for asking.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall

Featherpaw blinked her eyes open again. Had she slept once again? The small apprentice couldn't be sure as she sat up to begin to groom her pelt. There were scraps of moss and clumps of dirt under her claws from the day before. She'd been put to work cleaning out moss in the elders den. Featherpaw carefully groomed herself before slipping out of the packed den, careful not to wake any other apprentices. When she noticed Aspenfall sitting in the clearing, Featherpaw bounded towards her mentor. "Aspenfall, are we hunting today?" She asked excitedly. Hunting was her favorite task- especially since she was so nervous about battles. Featherpaw liked knowing battle moves in case she needed to use them, but the thought of it still unsettled her. Featherpaw shivered. But she knew she couldn't blame that on the cold wind gripping her fur.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby continuousAscendant » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:08 pm

JellyBean could hear paw steps and followed them to find a She-cat "Hello who are you?"
He/him, they/them, prin/prince

I am other/fictionkin in the original meaning
continuousAscendant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:20 pm

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Featherpaw - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall quickly looked up at the sound of thundering paw steps nearing her, her name being called along the way. She got to her paws and smiled down at the young fae, a smile spreading across her visage "Of course! We can leave whenever you're ready." The tabby warrior arched her spine in a quick stretch and kneaded the earth with her claws, excited to get out of camp and stretch her legs further, especially excited to do something she enjoyed so much, hunting.

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Thunderheart - Apprentice: None

Poppycloud looked up slowly as she was approached, her eyes widenening a bit in surprise, she hadn't expected to engage in conversation so early. She shot the tom a friendly smile before uttering a small sigh, her tail curling around her paws "Good morning Thunderheart, it seems most of the apprentices are still sleeping.." The tortoiseshell she-cat chuckled a bit, his next question seemingly perfect for her unfortunate situation "Eh, not really.. third night in a row without sleep.." She couldn't help but yawn again, slightly embarrassed by just how tired she must have seemed, she wished for nothing more than a good night's sleep "How about you?" Poppycloud forced her weary gaze to meet his, happy to have had such a friendly interaction when she was so down.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkminnow » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:32 pm

Firemist

Firemist spun around in surprise. "Oh… You're a kitty pet." She mewed coldly. The sudden interaction had startled her. "I'm Firemist, a warrior of- Wait, why should I tell you who I am when I don't know who you are?" She narrowed her eyes and unsheathed her claws. "You're trespassing on my territory!"

Thunderheart

Thunderheart gave a sympathetic nod. "Bad dreams?" He asked, his mew soft. "Or could you simply not fall asleep?" He sat down and looked at the young warrior. "I was rudely awoken after just getting back from the dawn patrol, but otherwise I've done alright." He said. "Are you sure you wouldn't like to rest? Perhaps you can get off patrol until sun high." The tom said, rather surprised he felt so worried about the she-cat. THunderheart shoved the thought away. It was nearing leaf-bare. Of course they need strong, energetic warriors. That was all.

Featherpaw
Apprentice -- She-cat -- Mentor: Aspenfall -- Tags; Aspenfall

Featherpaw bounced on her paws in excitement and smiled back at her mentor. How lucky she was to have Aspenfall as her companion whenever she went out! "I'm ready now!" Featherpaw said happily. She hadn't had much time to hunt yesterday, due to having to clean out moss in the elders den. "Where shall we hunt? Perhaps near that cluster of birch trees? There is always prey there." She bounded energetically towards the camp entrance. "Or maybe near Twolegplace? We haven't hunted there in a while, I supposed prey will be running nicely." Featherpaw continued as she exited camp with her mentor.

hey there
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I'm Darkminnow-
the weekends. Love
writing and roleplaying!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────⚓︎─────
“Be careful of love.
It'll twist your brain
around and leave you
thinking up is down
and left is right.”

─────⚓︎─────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
link link link link
⚓︎
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Darkminnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:40 pm

Warmstar
Tags-Open Location-Camp Mood-Calm

Warmheart quietly sat outside her den, watching over the clan. The camp was alive with cats.

uninspiredd
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:47 pm

🏔️ ᴀsᴘᴇɴғᴀʟʟ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Featherpaw - Apprentice: Featherpaw

Aspenfall couldn't help but smile at her lively apprentice's uplifting attitude, she was glad to be paired up with the she-cat. The tabby warrior tilted her skull to the side, she hadn't thought ahead of time where she wanted to go, but the Twolegplace sounded like it could be an interesting experience "Let's try by the Twolegplace, I'd like to see how prey is running around there.. especially with leaf-bare approaching." She followed quickly after the apprentice, her paw steps falling in perfect synchronicity as they neared their destination, her tail held high.

🌺 ᴘᴏᴘᴘʏᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ

Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Thunderheart - Apprentice: None

Poppycloud shuffled her paws and nodded, still embarrassed by her strange inability to sleep "A little bit of both I suppose.. I'll have a nightmare, wake up, and then won't be able to fall back asleep.." She chuckled as he explained to her his own struggle with sleeping, though she wished that was all she was going through "That's good, I'm glad." The small fae gave the tom a quick shake of her skull before pulling herself up onto her paws, feeling slightly energized by the conversation "Actually, I'd rather be put on any patrol I can get on.. I don't want to just sit around and sleep all day, I'd rather be put to good use." Poppycloud smiled back up at the raven-colored tom, delighted by the amount of care he seemed to be showing her, she appreciated the kindness and worry.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me